Can they overcome Cyborg Superman technopathy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Doctor Doom, Kang, Reed Richards, Batman, Luthor and Mister Terrific are to build a construct capable of resisting Cyborg Superman powers. They don't have to beat him, just resist his influence.

If they fail the first time, they can check the result of the situation, with information they had after the incident and Reed by himself will have one week to tweak their first construct and to make it resist Hensaw.

Can they put tabs on this technopath?

occultdestroyer
No

Anti-Monitor
Nope.

you can put Forge and Sage in there and it will still be a nope.

Nihilist
hank controlled the source wall, i highly doubt these guys can come up with something superior to that,which he cant take over.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
hank controlled the source wall, i highly doubt these guys can come up with something superior to that,which he cant take over.

He did with with lots of trouble and the Source Wall wasn't explicitly made to resist a technopath.

Enyalus
Mister Terrific is already invisible to machines. It might be possible for him to encode that in his construct and render Cyborg's technopathy mute.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Enyalus
Mister Terrific is already invisible to machines. It might be possible for him to encode that in his construct and render Cyborg's technopathy mute.

That's pretty much it.

Only way to beat his technopathy is to make him unable to use it.

Galan007
They can overcome it, imo.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Galan007
They can overcome it, imo.

Thing is, his technopathy goes beyond just controlling programing, he literally has total control over its shape and function. He can even shape metal that doesn't have circuitry in it.

Mindset
They can overcome it, imo. smile

Private Pion
Originally posted by Mindset
smile
I take it that means you agree with him, even though it makes no sense.

Mindset
Suck a dick.

Galan007
mmm

Mindset
perform fellatio on the male organ of copulation

Private Pion
Suck a dick.

I take it that means you have no arguments. And are twelve.

Lord Feron
I say they can do it.

wondering I wonder why Hank has never bothered to search out amazo... I mean wouldn't that be a great minion to control?

Mindset
Originally posted by Private Pion
I take it that means you have no arguments. And are twelve. Take it how you want baby.

Private Pion
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6619/returnofsuperman446ch6.jpg

Seriously, look at that. And he can control rock and plastic as well. So the only way they can stop him is to make a machine which he can't control is one he doesn't know is there.

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus

A couple of problems with this.

Henshaws biological half would be able to see him, and that part of him has kryptonian senses.

Living machines have seen Mr. Terrific before...such as Red Tornado.

If it's tech, Henshaw can literally shape it to his will. It's beyond just programming to him. It's literally possession, programming, and matter manipulation all in one.

Bentley
This guys can use something as blocking energy around the target with some kind of energy, Cyborg Supes wouldn't be able to pass every kind of energy. In theory at least.

Avlon
Originally posted by Bentley
This guys can use something as blocking energy around the target with some kind of energy, Cyborg Supes wouldn't be able to pass every kind of energy. In theory at least.

He can adapt to energy and pretty much find a weakness in anything...

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4697/electricsupermansagapagfu3.th.jpghttp://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3325/electricsupermansagapagjw6.th.jpg

Mindset
What if Galactus and the Celestials try to come up with tech that CS couldn't manipulate, do you think they could?

Galan007
What if Galactus and the Celestials try to come up with tech that CS couldn't manipulate, do you think they could? 'Course not. Cyborg is as close to a true GOD that we'll ever see in comics.

uhuh

Mindset
What about Bone claw Wolverine and Squirrel Girl?

Galan007
Yeah, he's on their level. Possibly higher. mmm

Avlon
What if Galactus and the Celestials try to come up with tech that CS couldn't manipulate, do you think they could?

He's easily manipulated Apokolips tech, Tribunal tech, Guardian tech, and the source wall...so I wouldn't see why not.

It would just be a nice upgrade.

Private Pion
'Course not. Cyborg is as close to a true GOD that we'll ever see in comics.

uhuh

You act like the fact that a guy who has literally one power by himself, which is to control technology, CONTROLLING TECHNOLOGY is poor writing.

Galan007
I literally didn't say anything close to that.

uhuh

Private Pion
I literally didn't say anything close to that.

uhuh

Not literally, that's why I said 'act'.

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon
He's easily manipulated Apokolips tech, Tribunal tech, Guardian tech, and the source wall...so I wouldn't see why not.

It would just be a nice upgrade. I don't think any of that tech is on the level of Celestials and Galactus except Source Wall.

Am I wrong?

Avlon
I don't think any of that tech is on the level of Celestials and Galactus except Source Wall.

Am I wrong?

New gods have some amazing tech. That Genesis box alone is very much like the Ultimate Nullifier.

Guardian tech collects willpower into though based weapons and powered Ion and Parallax...godlike beings far above celestials.

Source wall... no need to explain it.

The tribunals are an ancient race with some pretty advanced tech.

My stand on it is that Henshaw can/will take it over....and get one hell of an upgrade of the complexity of their tech as well.

Superherovandal
Also in FC6 Brainaic 5 tells supes the controllers used the Guardian will tech as the basis for the ultimate technology. "the Miracle Machine". and Brainiac 5 was in awe of it. THE Brainiac 5. So yeah it can't be that bad.

Mindset
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Also in FC6 Brainaic 5 tells supes the controllers used the Guardian will tech as the basis for the ultimate technology. "the Miracle Machine". and Brainiac 5 was in awe of it. THE Brainiac 5. So yeah it can't be that bad. You act like Brainiac 5 is the best thing since sliced bread.

Superherovandal
He's like one of the top intellects in comics. Probably the smartest one in DCU.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Bentley
Doctor Doom, Kang, Reed Richards, Batman, Luthor and Mister Terrific are to build a construct capable of resisting Cyborg Superman powers. They don't have to beat him, just resist his influence.

If they fail the first time, they can check the result of the situation, with information they had after the incident and Reed by himself will have one week to tweak their first construct and to make it resist Hensaw.

Can they put tabs on this technopath?
The winner will be the one who builds a cheeseburger. It's a delicious construct and has very little technology in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.