Captain Marvel Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/CaptainMarvel.jpg

Vs

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/SILENTWAR001_cov_scaled_800.png

Avlon
Marvel stomps.

cloud102
lol! I wouldn't say that. Bolt has some very formidable fire power and attacks that could cripple the man.

Speed might kill though.

jalek moye
yea marvel is too great physically for black bolt

hed have to litterally stand still while black bolt yelled at him to lose

Kris Blaze
Seeing as Captain Marvel has fought Superman, the natural outcome would be that Marvel ultrablitzes most Marvel characters.

guy222
CM

iceman24567
Billy.

occultdestroyer
Captain Marvel speedblitzes and pounds Blackagar's face with Superman-esque punches and stomps for about 15 seconds until it's all bloodied and smashed like a pumpkin.

CM shitstomps 11/10

Avlon
Originally posted by jalek moye
yea marvel is too great physically for black bolt

hed have to litterally stand still while black bolt yelled at him to lose

Even then, CM has gotten hit with an anti matter bomb (more than once I believe) and been just fine afterward.

Placidity
Captain Atom

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Placidity
Captain Atom
From which planet did you come from?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Avlon
Even then, CM has gotten hit with an anti matter bomb (more than once I believe) and been just fine afterward.

by yell i meant just stand there and constantly yell at him while hes right there. It wouldnt kill him or anything but enough should KO him for a little bit

Philosophía
Captain Marvel.

Naija boy
Captain Marvel

carver9
Good fight but I'll give this to cap 6/10, black bolt is underrated and has enough power and speed to keep up with marvel and possibly get some wins.

Placidity
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
From which planet did you come from?

Earth 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.