Pre-Crisis Persuader Vs Bloodaxe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/114103-150485-persuader_super.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/342524-90306-persuader_super.jpg

Vs

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/earththornocrazy4.jpg

Mindset
You watched Smallville last night, didn't you?

cloud102
Haha! No, but I hear the Legion were in there. I'm thinking Persuader was there, no?

Mindset
Haha yea, he attacked Clark, then Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, and Cosmic Boy showed up.

xJLxKing
That episode was so bad. They actually did manage to make Persuader look okay, but I don't know what to say about the legion. And oh the awful DD. It's funny how they ruined the series. Supernatural, and Lost is left

cloud102
Eh, sounds stupid. One of the reasons I don't watch TV. Doesn't interest me.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That episode was so bad. They actually did manage to make Persuader look okay, but I don't know what to say about the legion. And oh the awful DD. It's funny how they ruined the series. Supernatural, and Lost is left Actually last nights Smallville was better than last night Supernatural, so I don't know what you're talking about. erm

And lol at Lost being good.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Actually last nights Smallville was better than last night Supernatural, so I don't know what you're talking about. erm

And lol at Lost being good.
Yeah, i agree it was better yesterday. I will shove LOST up your as$. It one of the best series around. Give it a chance

Mindset
Lost WAS one of the best series around, you're pretty much the only person I heard that still watches it.

tsscls
I like Smallville AND Lost. I'm such a loser!
Note to self: Try harder to be cool. Quit watching TV!

xJLxKing
Lost WAS one of the best series around, you're pretty much the only person I heard that still watches it.
You're crazy. There are 20 million people still watching it. It's very good. So many question, and the best question..what the fu** is the smoke monster?

Mindset
Lost was pulling in 20 million at it's prime, where are you getting 20 million still watch it?

xJLxKing
Lost was pulling in 20 million at it's prime, where are you getting 20 million still watch it?
Wiki. I think it's 17 tho

snoopdogg
Actually last nights Smallville was better than last night Supernatural, so I don't know what you're talking about. erm

And lol at Lost being good. I agree. Last nights Smallville wasn't too bad. Some funny moments there imo.

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wiki. I think it's 17 tho Wiki doesn't have any numbers for this season.

xJLxKing
Wiki doesn't have any numbers for this season.
season 4, not 5

Mindset
What does 4 have to do with people watching it now?

xJLxKing
What does 4 have to do with people watching it now?
Well the fifth one did not come out. How would they watch it now. I am only watching it because I never watched season 1-4. I just started in october

Mindset
Well wtf then, ratings for season 4 were 13 mil.

Anyway, I'll stop off topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.