Orion vs. Darkseid (classic,in a slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Now this should be interesting.

fangirl101
Not really. DS wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Not really. DS wins. I think this is definitely Orion's win.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think this is definitely Orion's win.
You would. DS and Orion have already fought hand to hand and Orion has lost. The only time he won, was when DS allowed him to win. So what you think is contradictory to what has already happened.

quanchi112
You would. DS and Orion have already fought hand to hand and Orion has lost. The only time he won, was when DS allowed him to win. So what you think is contradictory to what has already happened. When did Darkseid defeat him?

Orion was beating him in their matchup in the arena. Darkseid threw the match,but he knew that giving Orion anything other than his best wouldn't fool him.

beast1234
When darkseid fought Orion in Orion#5 Darkseid was not holding back. If Darkseid held back Orion would have figure it out. Orion being the superior fighter would have know if his father was holding back.
Walt simonson himself stated it

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did Darkseid defeat him?

Orion was beating him in their matchup in the arena. Darkseid threw the match,but he knew that giving Orion anything other than his best wouldn't fool him.

Darkseid was intending to throw the fight the entire time, you stupid moron. roll eyes (sarcastic) And it has been established that Darkseid is far more powerful given how long it took Orion to recover from that fight and that DS was fine an issue later.

Kris Blaze
Not really. DS wins.

Philosophía
Darkseid.

Captain REX
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid was intending to throw the fight the entire time, you stupid moron. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashing already? There's another warning.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Captain REX
Bashing already? There's another warning.

What in the world?

Normally people are't warned just out of the blue. Whatever happened to telling people to stop first?

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What in the world?

Normally people are't warned just out of the blue. Whatever happened to telling people to stop first? When people burn their chances they get warned. Trick has enough warnings and temp bans.

Get back on topic or get a warning. Thanks.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Badabing
When people burn their chances they get warned. Trick has enough warnings and temp bans.

Get back on topic or get a warning. Thanks. Trick is veteran of warnings lolz

If Darkseid threw the match in Orion#5, does it matter? Darkseid didn't win either. I'm going with Orion busting open Darkseid heart in final crisis stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
When people burn their chances they get warned. Trick has enough warnings and temp bans.

Get back on topic or get a warning. Thanks.

Let me give you moderators a warning instead.

You're ruining the entire comic book forum with your nazi-like style. At first it looked like Trick and the others were just exaggerating, but now it looks like the sole reason why you guys post is to add more members to the ban list. Stop acting like right tools and ban the REAL trolls. If you change your ways now, you might be able to salvage what's left of this forum.

Nineteen eighty-four....

Badabing
Let me give you moderators a warning instead.

You're ruining the entire comic book forum with your nazi-like style. At first it looked like Trick and the others were just exaggerating, but now it looks like the sole reason why you guys post is to add more members to the ban list. Stop acting like right tools and ban the REAL trolls. If you change your ways now, you might be able to salvage what's left of this forum.

Nineteen eighty-four.... Warned for spam and bashing. Thanks.

Kris Blaze
Warned for spam and bashing. Thanks.

Originally posted by Raoul
Why don't you shut the hell up you little shit stirrer.

Originally posted by Ha Son
You ****ing suck as a mod

Really Bada, way to properly address someone's complaints about your job. Are you actually warning me for "spamming" or are you just trying to help Captain Rex save face?

Raoul
Really Bada, way to properly address someone's complaints about your job. Are you actually warning me for "spamming" or are you just trying to help Captain Rex save face?

what? you don't like it because the mods no longer want to be too lenient and cater to the whims of the forum at large? we let far too much go in the past.

there are rules. you break them, you face the consequences.

masterbruce is a troller and a flamer. he had more coming than what i gave him.

Vally Doosh
He's right though. You guys suck.

Badabing
You all can thank Kris Blaze for this thread being closed. He can't abide by the rules or a mod's request to stay on topic. So Kris gets a warning. Thanks.

Captain REX
Let me just say that that was extremely ignorant, Kris. You call us tools and Nazis and act as if Killermovies is being watched by Big Brothers, and then you think we're being harsh when we close the thread and warn you. If you haven't learned anything from the recent bannings, try to glean from it that taking up a vendetta against the moderators is not a fight you can win.

Have a nice day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.