Karate kid vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins.

Bentley
KK in a stomp.

carver9
and why is that?

Juk3n
Leave Pete alone dont be mad at him just cos he kicks wolverines ass, what has he done to you?

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
Leave Pete alone dont be mad at him just cos he kicks wolverines ass, what has he done to you?

Wolverine>Spiderman. Spiderman only get wins due to his webbing.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
and why is that?

He has been able to cause Earthquakes, tag Flash and hurted Superman. He is pretty much leagues above Spidey.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
He has been able to cause Earthquakes, tag Flash and hurted Superman. He is pretty much leagues above Spidey.

Lets not name everything spiderman has done.

Bentley
Lets not name everything spiderman has done.

Yes because none of his strength feats are enough to match an earthquake and none of his speed feeds compare to tagging a Flash and none of his fights show enough skill to hurt Superboy.

There is no reason to name feats of Spidey as he is completely outclassed.

Kris Blaze
Digi loses.

carver9
Yes because none of his strength feats are enough to match an earthquake and none of his speed feeds compare to tagging a Flash and none of his fights show enough skill to hurt Superboy.

There is no reason to name feats of Spidey as he is completely outclassed.

His one feat alone of taking on and actually defeating the avengers is>> any feat that you just named.

Lets not forget that spiderman stalemate a team that was clones of the original avengers that had the exact powers of thor, iron man, vision, wonderman, etc....

Lets also not forget that he stalemate surfer, beat firelord, beat hulk, etc...

carver9
I could easily bring up spiderman lifting a train over his head or how about him holding a 100 story building up.

Kris Blaze
His one feat alone of taking on and actually defeating the avengers is>> any feat that you just named.

Lets not forget that spiderman stalemate a team that was clones of the original avengers that had the exact powers of thor, iron man, vision, wonderman, etc....

Lets also not forget that he stalemate surfer, beat firelord, beat hulk, etc...

LMAO, DEFEATING THE AVENGERS.

In your mind, jumping around and punching 3 of the x-men before running is akin to "defeating" them.

Philosophía
Am I actually seeing this ?

crylaugh

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

In your mind, jumping around and punching 3 of the x-men before running is akin to "defeating" them.

Which one are you referring to, I'm not referring to that one, I'm referring to the one where in the end you see thor hung up by spidermans webbing and quicksilver was the last standing ending with spiderman waking up to a blitz.

carver9

I never brought up the xmen.

carver9

Kris Blaze
Which one are you referring to, I'm not referring to that one, I'm referring to the one where in the end you see thor hung up by spidermans webbing and quicksilver was the last standing ending with spiderman waking up to a blitz.

Right, let's see some scans of this.

And please, actually post scans this time. Last time you claimed Juggernaut defeated Skyfathers, and it's been like 3 weeks....

I never brought up the xmen.

But you would eventually.

carver9
Right, let's see some scans of this.

And please, actually post scans this time. Last time you claimed Juggernaut defeated Skyfathers, and it's been like 3 weeks....

But you would eventually.

Lol, my bad, I forgot about the juggernaut thing, I'll try to post that for you but I cant post the spiderman thing because I dont have the comic so I guess with that said, without proof I might as well throw my claim out of the window.

vansonbee

Lets also not forget that he stalemate surfer, beat firelord, beat hulk, etc... Those were horrible feats wink

I say Spider-Man wins due to his webbings

occultdestroyer
Well, Spider-Man did beat Firelord and Hulk, so...

vansonbee
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Well, Spider-Man did beat Firelord and Hulk, so... That was more of pis wins or writer fault.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by vansonbee
That was more of pis wins or writer fault.
So are you telling me that Karate Kid tagging Flash and hurting Supes isn't PIS/CIS??

Because deep down inside, you and I know it is.

Kris Blaze
So are you telling me that Karate Kid tagging Flash and hurting Supes isn't PIS/CIS??

Because deep down inside, you and I know it is.

He regularly displays superhuman speed.

vansonbee
Maybe highest peak of human being can display. The impressive point of KK was he a human using karate to take down super beings.

Kris Blaze
Maybe highest peak of human being can display. The impressive point of KK was he a human using karate to take down super beings.

Using Karate? lmao

Val is capable of things that far transcend what human bodies can do, through martial arts.

occultdestroyer
I say crappy writing.

No matter how you see it, he is just a human being.

Him being able to beat, much less hurt, uber powerful beings is beyond comprehension (but understandable since it's just comics).

Him tagging Flash, one of the fastest comic book heroes.. That's just ridiculous.

carver9
I say crappy writing.

No matter how you see it, he is just a human being.

Him being able to beat, much less hurt, uber powerful beings is beyond comprehension (but understandable since it's just comics).

Him tagging Flash, one of the fastest comic book heroes.. That's just ridiculous.

I agree and spiderman/ wolverine should be able to whip that ass on a regular basis if they had too.

carver9
That was more of pis wins or writer fault.

pis on karate kids side also.

Juk3n
OPs attempt at a spite thread - KK feats >>> Spider-man, and no sane person could possibly doubt that, not too mention Pete has a real hard time dealing with street level MA's , and so here he all of a sudden supposed to have a chance against the most knowledgeable MA in all of comicdom?

GTFO!

carver9
OPs attempt at a spite thread - KK feats >>> Spider-man, and no sane person could possibly doubt that, not too mention Pete has a real hard time dealing with street level MA's , and so here he all of a sudden supposed to have a chance against the most knowledgeable MA in all of comicdom?

GTFO!

Now I agree with part of this post, spiderman does have a hard time with great martial artist but his webbing help him in that department on kmc.

Juk3n
Now I agree with part of this post, spiderman does have a hard time with great martial artist but his webbing help him in that department on kmc.

against a being who can tag flash? And what about taking a strike that hurt SBP?

mm hmm.

vansonbee
against a being who can tag flash? And what about taking a strike that hurt SBP?

mm hmm. So your stating Pete gonna stay in close area for KK to tag? That why webbing is a factor, KK can dish out attacks, but he's still a human when getting knock out by spider-man sick hopefully that make sense

Bentley
People say that KK is just human, they forget that in comics martial arts can become a power. It happens in manga comics aren't any better in that respect, just deal with the fact that it can be done and stop trying to put it as PIS considering is been done pretty much through all his career.

vansonbee
People say that KK is just human, they forget that in comics martial arts can become a power. It happens in manga comics aren't any better in that respect, just deal with the fact that it can be done and stop trying to put it as PIS considering is been done pretty much through all his career. Martial arts for KK = highest peak human abilities, not bullet proof skin

KK has high offensive feats, what about his defense? Can he take a hit from Spider-Man? stick out tongue

cloud102
Val took hits from a Daxamite level villain in Zero Hour. So, yes, he can take Spider-Man's hits.

BTW, all it did was make him cough up blood.

occultdestroyer

mm hmm.
That's PIS or CIS.

Here's a fun fact:

Flash could at least punch him a million times before he reacts.
And SBP could use freeze breath or HV for long distance attacks.

ThunderGodEneru
It's not PIS if it happens consistently.

Warrior18
Using Karate? lmao

Val is capable of things that far transcend what human bodies can do, through martial arts.

Correct. I seem to remember him using a 'judo technique' with his toes as he fell from a skyscraper. It worked. lol

golem370
Spider-Man defeating Firelord is not that hard to believe imo in the situation that it did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.