The Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images//e/ec/FO3_Armored_Vault_Suit.jpg

'You're born in the Vault, and you die in the Vault.'

That is what they have told you. You spent nineteen years inside Vault 101, the offspring of your scientist father.

One day, your old man disappears, and the Overseer wants your head on a stake. You make your escape from the Vault, and into the outside world.

Two hundred years had passed since the Great War. No one knew who had started it, but it ended as quickly it had started - in one deadly atomic flash. Raiders, Ghouls, mutated insects and God knows what else roam what is now known as the Capital Wasteland - the area surrounding what was Washington, D.C.

You story truly begins once you exit Vault 101. As you search for your father, you run into survivors of the Wasteland. But more importantly, the choices you make can affect you as you continue the search for your old man.

But when you do find him, you will have a choice to make the ultimate sacrifice in order to help the people of the Wasteland, or chicken out and let someone else do your job for you.

Either way, we respect the Lone Wanderer.

Snafu the Great
Eh? No one hasn't played Fallout 3?

Zack Fair
I'm currently playing Fallout 3

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I'm currently playing Fallout 3

Did you blow up Megaton?

Zack Fair
Yeah but I took my time completing other quests related to Megaton before nuking it.

Snafu the Great
Yeah but I took my time completing other quests related to Megaton before nuking it.

I spared Megaton the first time around. The first time, I had the karma of a saint. The second time, I nuked Megaton and killed Moira Brown when I visited the ruins. It was hilarious.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
killed Moira Brown when I visited the ruins. It was hilarious. You piece of shit.

Zack Fair
The ***** had it coming.

Making me get radiation poisoned, crawling through a minefield with a fricking sniper, and last but not least important, asking me to cripple myself.

ThunderGodEneru
The ***** had it coming.

Making me get radiation poisoned, crawling through a minefield with a fricking sniper, and last but not least important, asking me to cripple myself. I know, ain't she great. love

But you forgot making you beat down Mole Rats with a stick, placing a camera in a Mirelurk nest without being able to kill one, searching for food in a Raider infested grocery store, researching the history of a town no one gives a shit about which gets you near fatally injured by Mirelurks and assortments of traps, turning on the power of a bunch of robots that try to kill you afterwards, and searching in a Raider infested library located in Super Mutant infested ruins for a list of books.

Zack Fair
I knew when I went to the robo factory that things were not going to be so easy. I just ran like hell.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You piece of shit.

I tried to enslave her with the Mesmerton, but all that did was either turn her hostile or blew her head up.

ilY0Kd6paFU

A clip on nuking Megaton and hunting the ghoulified Mora down.

Neo Darkhalen
I'm the only person here who still hasn't killed her.

Zack Fair
Probably

Is there a way to get out of the simulation without becoming Jason?

Snafu the Great
Probably

Is there a way to get out of the simulation without becoming Jason?

There is a way.

Go to the Abandoned House and inspect the following items in order: Radio, Pitcher, Gnome, Pitcher, Cinder Block, Gnome, andBottle. Once you done so, the main console will appear. Select the Chinese Failsafe option, which kills the other Vault Dwellers (in both the simulation and altogether) Betty (who is in fact Doc Braun) will be pissed, but she will allow you and your old man (who is the dog, BTW) to leave. It also gives you good karma as well.

Zack Fair
suspected as much. Eventhough I was hesitant at first I must say I enjoyed slashing everyone in the town. Made me feel like Jason.

Neo Darkhalen
I wish you could take that kit out of the VR chamber and into the actual world.

Anon E. Mous
I killed Moira before i blew up Megaton...

i hit her with a super-sledge. Several times. In the face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.