JLA One Million Vs ALL of the Annihilation Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Let's just say all the Marvel heroes are busy and or down. JLA 1M see that their universe needs help. Can JLA 1M do the job? Resurrection Man is also apart of the team.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/dc1million.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/250px-Normal_resurrectionman.jpg

fangirl101
Superman 1m Tosses a galaxy at the Wave and it all ends.

vansonbee
Superman take most of the credit

cloud102
The rest of the members are ridiculously powerful. Atom can split himself into millions of himself, Resurrection Man can take on any power and is one of the best strategist in comics, even besting Superman with ease, Batman has tech to steel souls, Aquaman can transport planets filled with water across interstellar distances, Hourman has a piece of the Worologog, etc...

The only ones that weren't that impressive are Wonder Woman and Flash. Though, Flash can run faster than the speed of light and time travel, IIRC.

Galan007
In all honesty, there are very few canonical teams/groups/threats in all of comics that I could see taking a majority over the JLA M* - but as for this thread, Hourman could solo the field imo.

cloud102
Originally posted by Galan007
In all honesty, there are very few canonical teams/groups/threats in all of comics that I could see taking a majority over the JLA M* - but as for this thread, Hourman could solo the field imo.

Which teams do you see taking the majority? And I mean established teams.

psycho gundam
^ a team of celestials
smokin'

Nihilist
Originally posted by cloud102
Which teams do you see taking the majority? And I mean established teams.
Infinity Watch w/gems

cloud102
Originally posted by Nihilist
Infinity Watch w/gems

How? They never came off as that impressive even with the Gems.

Endless Mike
Are Aegis and Tenebrous included?

Nihilist
How? They never came off as that impressive even with the Gems. ok,then

Galan007
Which teams do you see taking the majority? And I mean established teams. None, tbh.

Philosophía
None, tbh.

Fanboy !!!111 uhuh

Endless Mike
What about the Endless? They're a team, well, sort of

Philosophía
ermm

Galan007

skyfather
sinestro corps?

Galan007
Worlogog?

Bentley
Worlogog?

Pft... That would be useless against Prime and would probably get controlled by Henshaw.

I don't know exactly what we can call "established" team and "non-abstract". There is that team of Skyfathers that teamed up to beat the Celestials, or the team of villains in the original Secret Wars (they had Owen Reece, that's pretty much it).

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
Pft... That would be useless against Prime and would probably get controlled by Henshaw. laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
JLA 1M kills the Annihilation wave.

ALL of them, and then some.

Bentley
Maybe the legion of super heros could own JLA one million. I mean. Saturn Girl mind rapes.

xJLxKing
Nope nobody

Galan007
Maybe the legion of super heros could own JLA one million. I mean. Saturn Girl mind rapes. No.

cloud102
No.

Pre-Crisis Legion Of Super-Heroes definitely has a shot, IMO.

Bentley
The Quintessence?

cloud102
nah, none of that crap. Anyone think Galactic Guardians has a shot? Future team as well.

fangirl101
The Quintessence?
That would be over kill.

Lord Feron
X-Men ... rock ... Actually Just Rachel or Jean W/ the full pheonix force.

Galan007
Pre-Crisis Legion Of Super-Heroes definitely has a shot, IMO. You have to remember about characters like Resurrection Man M* who can manifest literally any power he wants/needs.

And let's not forget about Hourman M*.

cloud102
You have to remember about characters like Resurrection Man M* who can manifest literally any power he wants/needs.

Resurrection is tough, but no tougher than a pre-crisis brick, IMO. Especially at their height of their durability.

Hourman is tough, but Dream girl can probably cancel him out and then you have Brainiac with his Miracle Machine.

This team is STACKED!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/958180659_e286cf5507.jpg

Galan007
Hourman is tough, but Dream girl can probably cancel him out Sorry, but no one in the Legion (pre-crisis, or otherwise) is cancelling out the Worlogog.

Philosophía

Especially him.

fangirl101
Sorry, but no one in the Legion (pre-crisis, or otherwise) is cancelling out the Worlogog.
The miracle machine can.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
The miracle machine can. Ohh you mean the device they don't use? Sure.

Let's not act like all of the sudden it's in character for anyone on the Legion to start using it, just because Superman recently did. srsly

fangirl101
Ohh you mean the device they don't use? Sure.

Let's not act like all of the sudden it's in character for anyone on the Legion to start using it, just because Superman recently did. srsly
Sorry. Obviously I know a bit more about the PC legion. They used the machine a few times. I just used it in the League of champions.

Galan007
Sorry. Obviously I know a bit more about the PC legion. They used the machine a few times. I just used it in the League of champions. For any effect > what the Worlogog is capable of? Because that's what I was getting at.

Bentley
Sorry. Obviously I know a bit more about the PC legion. They used the machine a few times. I just used it in the League of champions.

Did someone just got owned by fangirl?

fangirl101
For any effect > what the Worlogog is capable of? Because that's what I was getting at.
The Miracle machine can do literally anything on a universal scale. Anything a person can Think of. I was using the Miracle machine in debates long before Superman Beyond. There is nothing the Worlogog can do that the MM cannot do better.

Galan007
The Miracle machine can do literally anything on a universal scale. Anything a person can Think of. I was using the Miracle machine in debates long before Superman Beyond. There is nothing the Worlogog can do that the MM cannot do better. I know that. However, what we currently have regarding the M Machine is a lot of speachification/hype, but not many 'uber' on panel feats at all.

Other side of the coin, for the Worlogog we still get the speachification/hype, but most importantly we have 'uber' on panel feats.

Which one holds up better in a debate? Talk or feats?

fangirl101
I know that. However, what we currently have regarding the M Machine is a lot of speachification/hype, but not many 'uber' on panel feats at all.

Other side of the coin, for the Worlogog we still get the speachification/hype, but most importantly we have 'uber' on panel feats.

Which one holds up better in a debate? Talk or feats?
I could post feats of the MM. It's not really talk or hype. The feats are there. Of course I'm referring to the PC miracle machine that was used at least 4 times by the legion.

cloud102
Sorry, but no one in the Legion (pre-crisis, or otherwise) is cancelling out the Worlogog.

Not powerwise, I meant she can see the future. Braiaic can probably muster up something to take them out.

Galan007
I could post feats of the MM. It's not really talk or hype. The feats are there. Of course I'm referring to the PC miracle machine that was used at least 4 times by the legion. I'm not saying it doesn't have feats. I'm saying that the feats it does have aren't on par with the Worlogog's. The MM's uberness is based mostly on hype.

fangirl101
I'm not saying it doesn't have feats. I'm saying that the feats it does have aren't on par with the Worlogog's. The MM's uberness is based mostly on hype.
well seeing as how it's the same one used in Superman beyond, and he seems to be amped up seriously to fight madrake or DS or both, I'd say it lives up to the hype. It also did create Omega which was going to use it to destroy all of reality. the only reason it wasn't able to destroy reality with brainiac at the controls is because he didnt' have enough will power/hate in his heart to do so.

Galan007
Which aren't up to snuff with the 'Gog.

fangirl101
Which aren't up to snuff with the 'Gog.
The miracle machine is the uber version of the Gl battery. And I know that battery has done >Gog worthy stuff. I'm not going to debate it any more. The PC legion could counter the Gog with the MM. And that's the point.

Bentley
I agree, JLA 1M would totally lose against them. Losers.

Galan007
The miracle machine is the uber version of the Gl battery. And I know that battery has done >Gog worthy stuff. I'm not going to debate it any more. First off, show me where it's stated that the MM is an 'uber version of the GL battery.' Secondly, the CB has never done anything '>' the Worlogog.

The PC legion could counter the Gog with the MM. And that's the point. Based on your opinion, not established feats. But if I'm wrong, feel free to post evidence/feats to the contrary. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.