Xmen at there strongest vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I'm going to use the xmen characters but use each character at the strongest that they have ever been vs the jla.

*New sun (gambit)
*Rogue (when she had all the powers of every being that she touched, Magneto, hulk, colossus, etc....)
*Cable (god like cable)
*Storm (when she possessed thor hammer that was given to her by loki. She basically had all of thors abilities.)
*Rachel summers (dont need to use her at her strongest, she's already pretty powerful).
*Xman (use him when he met thanos or you could say "shaman xman"wink He has his forcefields up.
*Cannonball (this is the adult cannonball that mastered his abilities of absorbing kinetic energy and channeling it to physical attacks. The one that stalemated fury).

Vs

Superman
Wonderwoman
Hawkman
Martian manhunter
Green lantern (kyle)
Orion (grounded and doesnt have fancy gear)

Who win.

complexbrother
spite

Xmen wins this instantly.

carver9
This isnt spite.

xJLxKing
Rachel was Pheonix wasn't she? Any ways I'm going to say X men

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Rachel was Pheonix wasn't she? Any ways I'm going to say X men

Not that rachel, current rachel.

iceman24567
You should use the Justice League at their strongest then its a stomp.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
You should use the Justice League at their strongest then its a stomp.

Naah, I think that the jla at there strongest is overrated.

iceman24567
Kyle at his strongest > everybody in this battle no expression

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Kyle at his strongest > everybody in this battle no expression

I agree

carver9
We truly dont know the extent of xmans power though. On the power scale that he was on that professor monitored him by, it stated that he had unlimited power with unlimited potential, hell, his death alone is going to wipe out the entire planet earth.

Grinning Goku
X-Men ftw.

Raoul
why on earth is the flash not there?

carver9
Originally posted by Raoul
why on earth is the flash not there?

Because people are going to say that flash is going to steal the xmen speed turning them into snails, etc...

Flash make battles boring.

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9
Because people are going to say that flash is going to steal the xmen speed turning them into snails, etc...

Flash make battles boring.

but the jla standard lineup tends to have one flash. you don't have to have the flash, but people might see it as intentionally taking away a part of the jla just to give the x-team an advantage...

carver9
but the jla standard lineup tends to have one flash. you don't have to have the flash, but people might see it as intentionally taking away a part of the jla just to give the x-team an advantage...

Naah, I wasnt doing it for a advantage or disadvantage. If you look at every jla fight that had the flash in it then you'll see why I did it.

Badabing
Plus there's not even the best GL and Orion is lacking gear while team Marvel is totally amped......

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Plus there's not even the best GL and Orion is lacking gear whil team Marvel is totally amped......

Its not amp when orion is already supermans equal WITHOUT the gear. I wasnt trying to make a spite thread but if this is what it is then my bad.

You can close it though.

Raoul
Naah, I wasnt doing it for a advantage or disadvantage. If you look at every jla fight that had the flash in it then you'll see why I did it.

it still puts the jla at a disadvantage though stick out tongue

Its not amp when orion is already supermans equal WITHOUT the gear. I wasnt trying to make a spite thread but if this is what it is then my bad.

You can close it though.

orion is superman's PHYSICAL equal without the gear. superman has all his other fancy tricks that orion doesnt...

carver9
it still puts the jla at a disadvantage though stick out tongue

orion is superman's PHYSICAL equal without the gear. superman has all his other fancy tricks that orion doesnt...

Theyre equals, no matter how you put it and those fancy tricks that your referring to wont do anything to orion but make him mad. We have seen there fights and it ends every time as a stalemate. They are equals and on panel proof proves this.

Badabing

You can close it though. It's a debate forum and we're just chatting. So don't make me dur or facepalm you Carver! uhuh

stick out tongue

Raoul
Theyre equals, no matter how you put it and those fancy tricks that your referring to wont do anything to orion but make him mad. We have seen there fights and it ends every time as a stalemate. They are equals and on panel proof proves this.

dur

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
It's a debate forum and we're just chatting. So don't make me dur or facepalm you Carver! uhuh

stick out tongue

mad

carver9
dur

Why did you have to go there raoul?

Raoul
Why did you have to go there raoul?

well, it was either that or a long winded argument... stick out tongue

carver9
well, it was either that or a long winded argument... stick out tongue

I prefer the argument. sad

Raoul
I prefer the argument. sad

maybe another time...

cloud102
New Sun solos.

carver9
maybe another time...

Whatever. I kinda feel good that you backed down. I finally beat raoul stretcher

carver9
Originally posted by cloud102
New Sun solos.

I forgot about how powerful he was, he can basically look at you and blow you up from the inside out.

Raoul
Whatever. I kinda feel good that you backed down. I finally beat raoul stretcher

laughing out loud

Philosophía
I forgot about how powerful he was, he can basically look at you and blow you up from the inside out. Originally posted by Raoul
laughing out loud

carver9

Philosophía
Whats so funny You suddenly remembering how strong New Sun is, since there is absolutley no doubt that you already knew and were just expecting for somebody to say the JLA wins.

Funny how you took out Flash because of people saying he steals speed and such, when New Sun has in fact from what I remember kinetic-energy based power.

carver9

Badabing
Closed at Carver's request.

dur to Carver at Raoul's request.

biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.