Anti monitor, darkseid(w/ALE) vs. Galactus, thanos (w/pg)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Very, very well fed Galactus.
Universe destroying powerful anti-monitor.

Who wins.

xJLxKing
Anti-Monitor does it himself

Utrigita
Are we talking COIE Anti Moniter along with Darkseid in full control of the ALE? Even if that isn't the case I lean towards team One.

Galan007
Team 1.

shokosugi
COIE AM would totally annihilate all 3 of them

xJLxKing
Originally posted by shokosugi
COIE AM would totally annihilate all 3 of them
Yup, that's my guess

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 wins.
Let me guess. Thanos is too powerful?

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Let me guess. Thanos is too powerful? Un eradicates them.

xJLxKing
Un eradicates them.
UN won't even come close to ALE, or AM.

tsscls
Team 1 in a stomp. COIE AM destroys Galactus. I don't think Thanos is immune to the ALE, is he?

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
UN won't even come close to ALE, or AM. It can rewrite the multiverse and kill either being easily.

tsscls
It can rewrite the multiverse and kill either being easily.
it's a part of Galactus. AM is greater than Galactus. It can't destroy AM.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
it's a part of Galactus. AM is greater than Galactus. It can't destroy AM. Am cannot defeat the un. There is nothing to prove he can survive it.

tsscls
Am cannot defeat the un. There is nothing to prove he can survive it.
Other than the fact that COIE AM stood up to the Spectre (=LT) powered by the top-tier mystics (Nabu and PS included) after he was weakened by Flash and Supergirl and a myriad of other heroes, no there's no proof. No really, there is. Let's not forget that the ALE will make Thanos forget that he doesn't enjoy getting peed on by DS.
Go ahead, devil's advocate, argue away!

ThunderGodEneru
Anti-Monitor solos.

His AM Wave will annihilate Galactus before he even thinks of using the UN, not like it will matter.

I'm Bran
Where did the UN come from? That wasn't stated.

iceman24567
Quan will tell you its standard gear I know no expression. As for this fight team one stomps.

Philosophía
Team 1.

Easily.

kgkg
Team 1 wtf is thanos doing with the PG

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Other than the fact that COIE AM stood up to the Spectre (=LT) powered by the top-tier mystics (Nabu and PS included) after he was weakened by Flash and Supergirl and a myriad of other heroes, no there's no proof. No really, there is. Let's not forget that the ALE will make Thanos forget that he doesn't enjoy getting peed on by DS.
Go ahead, devil's advocate, argue away! Standing up th spectre isn't the same as surviving the un.

Un goes off and they win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Where did the UN come from? That wasn't stated. Why wouldn't it be included?

KuRuPT Thanosi
IMO Team One 7-10

ThunderGodEneru
Why wouldn't it be included? Gee maybe because it is not generally considered standard gear?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Gee maybe because it is not generally considered standard gear? Why isn't it? Its as common to Galactus as his own heart.

shokosugi
even with the UN Galactus gets destroyed.

Utrigita
Why isn't it? Its as common to Galactus as his own heart.

No it's as much a part of him as his heart, but that doesn't equal that he will use it, so far I believe he has used the UN twice, and neither of them have been against a Foe that he has battled with, it isn't normal for Galactus to draw out his UN and use it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Utrigita
No it's as much a part of him as his heart, but that doesn't equal that he will use it, so far I believe he has used the UN twice, and neither of them have been against a Foe that he has battled with, it isn't normal for Galactus to draw out his UN and use it. Yes so him using it in every forum battle would be out character Quan doesn't understand this roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
No it's as much a part of him as his heart, but that doesn't equal that he will use it, so far I believe he has used the UN twice, and neither of them have been against a Foe that he has battled with, it isn't normal for Galactus to draw out his UN and use it. Its still an option. So is the godblast or any other rarely used method. For the sake of comics he rarely uses it as it would become silly.

shokosugi
UN = Galactus Fanboy s__x toy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.