Supergirl (Linda Danvers) Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/Supergirl_III_01.jpg

Bouboumaster
She would end with a mallet in the face.

cloud102
Like at angelic power?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by cloud102
Like at angelic power?

The dudes are always more powerful that the *****. Always. cool

Avlon
Thor for the win in a straight up battle.

Without the hammer she could give him a good/decent fight.

Mjolnir is too much for her to handle. Now if she decides to go stealth mode, she could at least put a hurting on the thunder god. I just don't see her having the power output to KO him for good.

shiv
idk that flaming spear is way cooler than Mjolnir

10/10 for Supergirl with telekinesis breaking Thor's brain into itty bitty little bits.

Avlon
She lost that upgrade though.

shiv
anyway while Thor is swinging mj Supergirl ports his brainstem to The Source wall with a flash of angel fire. {Reign in Hell upgrade smokin'}

cloud102
Angel Fire is a *****.

Avlon
Originally posted by shiv
anyway while Thor is swinging mj Supergirl ports his brainstem to The Source wall with a flash of angel fire. {Reign in Hell upgrade smokin'}

Danvers is back in the "Reign in hell" mini?

cloud102
Yes.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Scuzz2.0
is it current thor? if so he wins easily if its classic then its a good fight but he still takes it in the end

guy222
thor

zeel
Originally posted by Avlon
Thor for the win in a straight up battle.

Without the hammer she could give him a good/decent fight.

Mjolnir is too much for her to handle. Now if she decides to go stealth mode, she could at least put a hurting on the thunder god. I just don't see her having the power output to KO him for good. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.