Black Panther vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Tchalla finds out Superman is coming to Wakanda to take him out. Tchalla has to prepare himself for the coming of Superman and take him down. Can he do it?

BP gets 1 years prep.

P.S. Anybody mentioning an armbar will die.

Bentley
Everybody dies.

How much time to prepare? BP has the potential to take on Superman level beings, but time needs to be specified.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
Everybody dies.

How much time to prepare? BP has the potential to take on Superman level beings, but time needs to be specified.

Meh I wanted to keep it open ended...along th lines of can he do it...but ive given him a year.

Anti-Monitor
No Kryptonite here, Supes stomps.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
No Kryptonite here, Supes stomps.

Does he have to use kryptonite arent there other ways of beating Superman?

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Does he have to use kryptonite arent there other ways of beating Superman?

Not really.

jalek moye
Superman stomps, even with kyrptonite he wont win half unless its an extreme amount of it and superman is trying not to hurt him

Bentley
Not really.

Red solar energy, BP stomps him with one year prep.

Anti-Monitor
No Red Sun in Marvel or neutral Universe and apparently Red Son Rad doesnt effect him as much.

Avlon
Supes HV's Wakanda in it's entirety from space until they give up.

Supes ftw.

Phantom Zone
Not really.

Brute force? Anti-sunlight?

Thats what I was thinking. Doesnt he have a cosmic cube.

Originally posted by Avlon

Supes ftw.

CIS?

Bentley
No Red Sun is Marvel or neutral Universe and apparently Red Son Rad doesnt effect him as much.

Bizarro serum then, absorbing solar energy from him, magic. Black Panther has lots of resources.

Bentley

Supes ftw.

I think BP can easily think of a way to contain Superman given his abilities. You wouldn't say Supes would just HV Lex Corp from Space if this was Lex Luthor, right?

jalek moye
Bizarro serum then, absorbing solar energy from him, magic. Black Panther has lots of resources.
yea and supes could eaisly KO him bfore he could use any. and it takes a whole lot of magic to drop supes, and thats after a fight

Anti-Monitor

Supes ftw.

jalek moye
I think BP can easily think of a way to contain Superman given his abilities. You wouldn't say Supes would just HV Lex Corp from Space if this was Lex Luthor, right?

Luthor almost never beats superman

Bentley
Originally posted by jalek moye
yea and supes could eaisly KO him bfore he could use any. and it takes a whole lot of magic to drop supes, and thats after a fight

Panther can device something that would keep him from being physically attacked by Kal, out of syncing himself from time, or making himself untouchable. Panther has prep.

Bentley
Luthor almost never beats superman

The comic is called Superman, guess why.

My point is that people underestimate T'challa so much that its not even funny.

shiv
Black Panther can decapitate Superman but he needs one hell of a distraction to pull it off.

With prep he can pull it off 8-9/10

Avlon

In a forum vs?

Sure. It's not like it isn't possible just because it's Luthor.

Perhaps freezing Wakanda in it's entirety would be better?

jalek moye
Originally posted by shiv
Black Panther can decapitate Superman but he needs one hell of a distraction to pull it off.

thats what im saying as long as superman is focused on geting panther, he cant do anything about it no matter what he has

shiv
but with a year of Prep surely Panther can execute a flawless one-two second diversion.

Eel O'Brien

Since you brought up Luthor. He can't beat Superman even with YEARS of prep and his resources are at least as vast as BP's.

Bentley
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Since you brought up Luthor. He can't beat Superman even with YEARS of prep and his resources are at least as vast as BP's.

Wrong. Luthor doesn't want to kill Kal, he wants to destroy him and humiliate him.

Phantom Zone
Wrong. Luthor doesn't want to kill Kal, he wants to destroy him and humiliate him.

YEAH!

Eel O'Brien

1) Fall of Metropolis- Lex personally tried to kill him with the battlesuit
2) Up, Up, and Away- Lex tries to kill him with Zod's ship, then tried to personally beat him to death while he's powerless
3) Death of Superman- Lex, regretting that he couldn't KILL Supes, is satisfied that he will at least be the one to bury him
4) Last Son arc- Lex is elated by the experience of KILLING a kryptonian
5) All Star Superman- the majority of the story involves the implications of Lex's attempt to kill Superman with solar poisoning (not canon, but still a good representation of Luthor's motivations)

You're probably right; killing Kal has never been Luthor's objective...

Bentley
1) Fall of Metropolis- Lex personally tried to kill him with the battlesuit
2) Up, Up, and Away- Lex tries to kill him with Zod's ship, then tried to personally beat him to death while he's powerless
3) Death of Superman- Lex, regretting that he couldn't KILL Supes, is satisfied that he will at least be the one to bury him
4) Last Son arc- Lex is elated by the experience of KILLING a kryptonian
5) All Star Superman- the majority of the story involves the implications of Lex's attempt to kill Superman with solar poisoning (not canon, but still a good representation of Luthor's motivations)

You're probably right; killing Kal has never been Luthor's objective...

All which shows that Luthor only wants to overpower Kal instead of using any mean avaible to kill him; he is so obsessed to prove he is the one that has to kill him that he limits his option and exposes himself too much. Panther won't be so generous.

Trackz
wit hone year of Prep BP pulls it off easily, red su nradiation weakens him greatly, then he takes swipes at him with the ebony blade...superman could die...

Southern_Rebel
If SUPES wanted to take him OUT...then he could do that easily. BP may prep for a year...but, he wouldn't be entirely sure when to deploy the technology needed to counter Superman. Superman can just sit in space..and watch BP's movements..and wait for the opportune time to strike. With Supes, he could bum rush BP at lightspeed...and BP wouldn't know what hit him. He wouldn't have time to deploy the technology to stop Supes.

Also, as mentioned earlier in this thread, BP could create a suit capable of stopping Superman's onslaught. Well, that suit couldn't prevent a BFR into space. If Supes' job is to take a man out....then, we have to assume by any means necessary...so, I think Supes would pull out all the stops..lol.

Bentley
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
If SUPES wanted to take him OUT...then he could do that easily. BP may prep for a year...but, he wouldn't be entirely sure when to deploy the technology needed to counter Superman. Superman can just sit in space..and watch BP's movements..and wait for the opportune time to strike. With Supes, he could bum rush BP at lightspeed...and BP wouldn't know what hit him. He wouldn't have time to deploy the technology to stop Supes.

Also, as mentioned earlier in this thread, BP could create a suit capable of stopping Superman's onslaught. Well, that suit couldn't prevent a BFR into space. If Supes' job is to take a man out....then, we have to assume by any means necessary...so, I think Supes would pull out all the stops..lol.

Nah, Superman fly and speed would be countered pretty easily. Also, the prep settings and rules is what allows Panther to win, Supes wouldn't know what he is up against.

Trackz

Also, as mentioned earlier in this thread, BP could create a suit capable of stopping Superman's onslaught. Well, that suit couldn't prevent a BFR into space. If Supes' job is to take a man out....then, we have to assume by any means necessary...so, I think Supes would pull out all the stops..lol. ok BP took out the silver surfer with maybe an hour of preparation (not talking about the armbar), he has a contingency plan for Galactus, he could with a year of preperation take out superman (coat wakanda in a bath of red sunlight, take superman out with the ebony blade)

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Trackz
ok BP took out the silver surfer with maybe an hour of preparation (not talking about the armbar), he has a contingency plan for Galactus, he could with a year of preperation take out superman (coat wakanda in a bath of red sunlight, take superman out with the ebony blade)

Yeah, if Superman got close. Superman could observe what BP is doing from a very remote distance. Superman can go underground and lift BP's entire country and toss it into space. Supes could send millions of asteroids hurtling toward the Earth to destroy BP along with everyone else. BP will not prep for everything Superman is capable of doing. In fact, it is in Superman's best interest to do something completely unexpected to get the job done...something that BP doesn't think Superman would do. Hell, Superman could move the moon out of orbit and push it damn smack into the Earth. Superman could get the job done if he wanted to.

Also, there is no way BP could hit Superman with the Ebony Blade. If he did..it would be PIS....Superman is too fast to be hit by that...no matter what BP has done before...that's just stupid. There is no way BP could compete with a character waaaaay out of his league, like Superman....doing so is PIS.

In any event...that's why I'm saying Superman would destroy the Earth or do something totally unexpected to take out BP. If Black Panther is allowed a way to do through CIS or PIS...then Superman should be allowed the same opportunity to get the job done.

Bentley

In any event...that's why I'm saying Superman would destroy the Earth or do something totally unexpected to take out BP. If Black Panther is allowed a way to do through CIS or PIS...then Superman should be allowed the same opportunity to get the job done.

Why is BP not CISed according to you? He never allows himself to fail and he succeeds.

In a forum battle they start in the same place, when Supes tries to go away he doesn't make is and loses to whatever T'challa throws at him.

Lord Feron
Yeah, if Superman got close. Superman could observe what BP is doing from a very remote distance.

Superman can go underground and lift BP's entire country and toss it into space. Supes could send millions of asteroids hurtling toward the Earth to destroy BP along with everyone else. BP will not prep for everything Superman is capable of doing. In fact, it is in Superman's best interest to do something completely unexpected to get the job done...something that BP doesn't think Superman would do. Hell, Superman could move the moon out of orbit and push it damn smack into the Earth. Superman could get the job done if he wanted to.

Also, there is no way BP could hit Superman with the Ebony Blade. If he did..it would be PIS....Superman is too fast to be hit by that...no matter what BP has done before...that's just stupid. There is no way BP could compete with a character waaaaay out of his league, like Superman....doing so is PIS.

Superman gets no prep and will not be observing anything. Unless it takes time to fly over to wakanda from wherever the hell he is coming from but... do you really think BP with the knowledge he has and the prep time he got will do something that foolish to give away his plan so easily to Supes... right not happening.
FAIL

Yes because it's completely in Supes character to destroy a whole planet with billions of innocent civilians to destry Wakanda... right. FAIL

you are right that if supes was bloodlusted he would do things that he normally wouldn't do but this is not the case. How many times do you see him kill a shit ton of innocent people just to achieve a objective. (yes he is capable to doing what he say, i mean he would need help with the moon and help with the astroids if they are too big but you know what I mean, but he doesn't)

I also agree at full power BP should not be able to stab Supes himself with a ebony blade but I seriously doubt BP will try to fight Supes in H2h combat at full strength...i mean what the point of prep then???

Again if I wasn't clear enough SUPERMAN WILL NOT BE CONDEMN BILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE TO THEIR DEATHS FOR HIS OBJECTIVE.

Lastly BP with ease, only because he has prep.

Southern_Rebel
Why is BP not CISed according to you? He never allows himself to fail and he succeeds.

In a forum battle they start in the same place, when Supes tries to go away he doesn't make is and loses to whatever T'challa throws at him.

I'm lookin' at it like this. If I(Black Panther) had a year to prep to fight Fedor Emilianenko(Superman), would I still win? Hell no. Fedor wouldn't even have to train or prep for me...and he'd still win.

Black Panther is good...but, he isn't all that. If Black Panther prepped for a year to take on Thanos...and beat him within an inch of his life...would BP succeed? Even if BP in his own mind wouldn't allow himself to fail...do you really thing he could take out Thanos?

Ok, let's say that a Celestial Host was coming to Earth, and BP had a year of prep to stop them. Black Panther is willing himself to not fail...but, would he fail anway?....against the Celestials?

Bentley
If BP was bloodlusted he would get a Cosmic Cube and blink Kal out of existence. Anticlimactic, but BP is a bastard.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Superman can go underground and lift BP's entire country and toss it into space. Supes could send millions of asteroids hurtling toward the Earth to destroy BP along with everyone else. BP will not prep for everything Superman is capable of doing. In fact, it is in Superman's best interest to do something completely unexpected to get the job done...something that BP doesn't think Superman would do. Hell, Superman could move the moon out of orbit and push it damn smack into the Earth. Superman could get the job done if he wanted to.

Superman gets no prep and will not be observing anything. Unless it takes time to fly over to wakanda from wherever the hell he is coming from but... do you really think BP with the knowledge he has and the prep time he got will do something that foolish to give away his plan so easily to Supes... right not happening.
FAIL

Yes because it's completely in Supes character to destroy a whole planet with billions of innocent civilians to destry Wakanda... right. FAIL

you are right that if supes was bloodlusted he would do things that he normally wouldn't do but this is not the case. How many times do you see him kill a shit ton of innocent people just to achieve a objective. (yes he is capable to doing what he say, i mean he would need help with the moon and help with the astroids if they are too big but you know what I mean, but he doesn't)

I also agree at full power BP should not be able to stab Supes himself with a ebony blade but I seriously doubt BP will try to fight Supes in H2h combat at full strength...i mean what the point of prep then???

Again if I wasn't clear enough SUPERMAN WILL NOT BE CONDEMN BILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE TO THEIR DEATHS FOR HIS OBJECTIVE.

Ok..one question...does BP have superluminal reflexes?...and if he does show it....is it PIS? I believe Superman could tag him before BP's "prep" would even have time to present itself. What's BP gonna do everyday?...walk around with a Red Sun shield around him....having the shield follow him wherever he goes? Superman is just too damn fast..that's all I'm saying.

Also, Superman doesn't need help with the moon. Hell, he turned the wheels of Megaddon...a better strength feat than moving the moon, i would say. I know this doesn't count..lol...but, hell..he moved the moon by himself in Superman IV..lol.

Phantom Zone
FAIL

Ok..one question...does BP have superluminal reflexes?...and if he does show it....is it PIS? I believe Superman could tag him before BP's "prep" would even have time to present itself. What's BP gonna do everyday?...walk around with a Red Sun shield around him....having the shield follow him wherever he goes? Superman is just too damn fast..that's all I'm saying.

Also, Superman doesn't need help with the moon. Hell, he turned the wheels of Megaddon...a better strength feat than moving the moon, i would say. I know this doesn't count..lol...but, hell..he moved the moon by himself in Superman IV..lol.

BP gets 1 years prep before Superman does anything. no expression

Southern_Rebel

True, but if BP knew that Superman would be coming a year prior...then, that also means that Superman wanted to prep for the fight as well.

Eel O'Brien
All which shows that Luthor only wants to overpower Kal instead of using any mean avaible to kill him; he is so obsessed to prove he is the one that has to kill him that he limits his option and exposes himself too much. Panther won't be so generous.

He's used various tech including Kryptionian and Apokolptian, kryptonite, red sun, solar energy.

Luthor hasn't really been "limiting" his options as those are pretty much the only things that would work.

Anyway, with a year of prep, BP probably could come up with some kind of a strategy. But in the end, its still Superman vs. Black Panther, so he couldn't plan out a guaranteed win.

Silent Master
As has already been said, Panther should still have the cosmic cube that Cap gave him, and cosmic cube > Superman.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Silent Master
As has already been said, Panther should still have the cosmic cube that Cap gave him, and cosmic cube > Superman.

yes, but Thanos with a Cosmic Cube got foiled by Spiderman and the NYPD..lol.

Bentley
He's used various tech including Kryptionian and Apokolptian, kryptonite, red sun, solar energy.

Luthor hasn't really been "limiting" his options as those are pretty much the only things that would work.

Anyway, with a year of prep, BP probably could come up with some kind of a strategy. But in the end, its still Superman vs. Black Panther, so he couldn't plan out a guaranteed win.

I agree that win wouldn't be guaranteed with CIS from both, I think that with one year he would be hard pressed to beat him.

Mindset
No Red Sun in Marvel or neutral Universe and apparently Red Son Rad doesnt effect him as much. Yes there are.

Phantom Zone

True, but if BP knew that Superman would be coming a year prior...then, that also means that Superman wanted to prep for the fight as well.

Superman doesnt get any prep in this thread, he just turns up at Wakanda.

snyper1982

Absolutely. I think it is idiotic that Superman's arch nemesis is a freaking human. It is ridiculous.

Bentley
Originally posted by snyper1982
Absolutely. I think it is idiotic that Superman's arch nemesis is a freaking human. It is ridiculous.

They are ridiculous. They are comics.

Wei Phoenix

He's going to need a lot of red energy to stop him and I do mean a lot.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6671/16ie5.th.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/523/17ni7.th.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5113/18eh0.th.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3681/19ot8.th.jpg

Wei Phoenix
yes, but Thanos with a Cosmic Cube got foiled by Spiderman and the NYPD..lol.

yes he did. Cheese and crackers!

Raoul
superman does to wakanda what he did in final crisis 6, just... more.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul

And what was that?

Bentley

You seriously mean that? big grin

I didn't recall when T'challa killed Batman smokin'

jalek moye

well he never beats him so it doesnt really matter

Wei Phoenix

He still isn't beating Superman. How would he even get red sun energy? Is he going to order it on eBay ore Amazon? Even if he did get it I doubt it would be enough.

Warrior18

Yeh............because Lex simply rushes out with nothing more than his swanky suit and tries to beat Supes up. erm

stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
The Time/Space Magical Frogs could be helpful during the prep.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/solofrog.htm

jalek moye
If superman wants to get him he will, regardless of what panther is packing

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
And what was that?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_FC6-032-33.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_FC6-034.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_FC6-035.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/th_FC6-036.jpg

laughing out loud

Phantom Zone
If superman wants to get him he will, regardless of what panther is packing

Can't argue with that.

tkitna
One year? Superman is dead.

T'Challa has prep for Galactus and such things. Superman would be a minor problem with that much prep time.

jalek moye
Originally posted by tkitna
One year? Superman is dead.

T'Challa has prep for Galactus and such things. Superman would be a minor problem with that much prep time.

the galactus prep is a joke, if anything it is just evactuation if he thinks he can fight him hes an idiot.

Trackz
He's going to need a lot of red energy to stop him and I do mean a lot.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6671/16ie5.th.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/523/17ni7.th.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5113/18eh0.th.jpg http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3681/19ot8.th.jpg thats one of my favorite supermans feats, but supermans power usually increases with his drive or will which would explain how he cant take out foes made of kryptonite in some cases and falls to a tiny rock at others

anywho if the panther can get him i nan environment with red sunlight, then the ebony blade should be able to beat superman down

Raoul
Originally posted by Trackz
thats one of my favorite supermans feats, but supermans power usually increases with his drive or will which would explain how he cant take out foes made of kryptonite in some cases and falls to a tiny rock at others

anywho if the panther can get him i nan environment with red sunlight, then the ebony blade should be able to beat superman down

you watch smallville, don't you... uhuh

Trackz
you watch smallville, don't you... uhuh ....noooo

cmack
superman rips him apart regardless

Mindset
If superman wants to get him he will, regardless of what panther is packing What if he's packing a cosmic cube?

skygunner41
Originally posted by Mindset
What if he's packing a cosmic cube?

Where did he get it ?

Mindset
You don't answer questions with another question. uhuh

jalek moye
What if he's packing a cosmic cube?
i've never known how they work?

Trackz
Originally posted by cmack
superman rips him apart regardless how? a bath of a red sunlight would surely slow him, and the black panthers arsenal is also rich in magical artifacts.

Apolloknight
Black Panther did rip mephitso's heart out by giving him a personal force field thus cutting him off from his power source.

And the logic was...

"You see; be it Magical or Physical everyone draws their power from something. The panther cut him off from his power by giving him a personal force field that reverberated every 30 seconds."

Something like that from the comics.

He was going to do this to Hulk but didn't have enough prep time.

"He wanted to use the Mephitso trick on him but he didn't have enough prep time"

Words from the comic itself.

Just saying.

Mindset
That logic doesn't really make sense, about a forcefield being able to depower them, I mean.

Apolloknight
That logic doesn't really make sense, about a forcefield being able to depower them, I mean.

Its a comic, I mean; does anything really make sense?

Mindset
Yes

Apolloknight
Yes

O rly?

psycho gundam
apart from the cosmic containment unit, t'challa loses.

with the CC panther could just will superman to dissipate to nothingness well before superman knows what's up.

but again, other than power items it's a losing battle for the king and his kingdom.

Mindset
Yes http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j216/Bigred2989/Funny%20pictures/other_facePlain.gif

jalek moye
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Its a comic, I mean; does anything really make sense?
actually yea, they make sense with their own rules, and that doesnt make sense for how they are alwyas shown. A forcefield cant depower them, the writer just had to think of some crap.

Raoul
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Black Panther did rip mephitso's heart out by giving him a personal force field thus cutting him off from his power source.

And the logic was...

"You see; be it Magical or Physical everyone draws their power from something. The panther cut him off from his power by giving him a personal force field that reverberated every 30 seconds."

Something like that from the comics.

He was going to do this to Hulk but didn't have enough prep time.

"He wanted to use the Mephitso trick on him but he didn't have enough prep time"

Words from the comic itself.

Just saying.

wouldnt work on superman, for several reasons. superman is a solar battery, so always has a day or two's worth of sunlight stored within his body. also, he could just vibrate out of the shield long enough to ko t'challa.

Phantom Zone
wouldnt work on superman, for several reasons. superman is a solar battery, so always has a day or two's worth of sunlight stored within his body. also, he could just vibrate out of the shield long enough to ko t'challa.

I think Mageddons anti-sunlight warhead was working on Superman just fine. They can drain the sunlight out of him not just cut off his supply.

Raoul
that still means t'challa would have to build a sunlight absorber and hit him with it. it would also have to drain massive amounts of solar radiation to even begin to weaken superman...

Phantom Zone
that still means t'challa would have to build a sunlight absorber and hit him with it. it would also have to drain massive amounts of solar radiation to even begin to weaken superman...

You dont think that since his the ruler of one of the most advanced countries on earth. Has used tech on Mephisto and possibly has a cosmic cube he wouldnt be able to do that.....

Just recently Superman got koed by a nuke but thats a low shoiwng apparently.

Wei Phoenix

Call it what it really is. This only means that T'Challa has one year to develop a quick and safe evacuation plan. I've seen Clark absorb tons of red energy and kept going. If he wants to beat BP's ass then he's going to do it.

Phantom Zone
Call it what it really is. This only means that T'Challa has one year to develop a quick and safe evacuation plan. I've seen Clark absorb tons of red energy and kept going. If he wants to beat BP's ass then he's going to do it.

That just sounds like you'r just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Superman didnt just keep going when he was exposed to maggedons anti-sunlight warhead in fact he needed encouragement from Batman.

Martian_mind
You are aware that the reason Maggedon slowed Superman was mindrape,and nothing to do with sunlight energy,or conventional energy of any kind?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Martian_mind
You are aware that the reason Maggedon slowed Superman was mindrape,and nothing to do with sunlight energy,or conventional energy of any kind?

I'll have to read it again but from what I remember Superman had actually overcome the mindrape at the point because Batman was encouraging him.

Oh yeah I read Tower Of Babel and the countermeasure that batman created for the Flash wasnt just a dart, the dart actually vibrated to Flashes frequency. Just remembered that.

Martian_mind
They lose contact with Supes,then Supes shrugs it off,and just absorbs the warhead.

Exactly,he disrupts Flash,not the speedforce...

Christ boy,don't start that shit up again.

Phantom Zone
They lose contact with Supes,then Supes shrugs it off,and just absorbs the warhead.

Fair enough. Anyway BP has a cosmic cube, if he can affect Mephisto to a degree with tech im sure he can think of something.

Exactly,he disrupts Flash,not the speedforce...

Christ boy,don't start that shit up again.

Actually I wasnt refering to the speedforce you simply said it was a dart ie they just fired a normal dart at Flash and he got messed up. It was more than just a dart.

Im not getting into the speedforce thing, you're explanation was not adequate.

Martian_mind
If it ****ed Flash up it evidently wouldn't be a normal dart.

Don't blame me for your inability to recall/comprehend plot points. stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
If it ****ed Flash up it evidently wouldn't be a normal dart.

Thats not what I meant, nevermind. Anyway regardless of wether Flash is the speedforce or not he was unable to use the speedforce to evade it.

Martian_mind
Thats not what I meant, nevermind. Anyway regardless of wether Flash is the speedforce or not he was unable to use the speedforce to evade it.

Yes,something hit the Flash.

It happens quite a lot actually.

Phantom Zone
Yes,something hit the Flash.

It happens quite a lot actually.

He doesnt often get hit by objects that vibrate at a certain frequency which make him unable to use the speedforce to phase through it. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
The main point being that it was he who was pwned,not the speedforce.

Thus,I win stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
The main point being that it was he who was pwned,not the speedforce.

Thus,I win stick out tongue

No actually I win, because I said so....I win...see? stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Fair enough. Anyway BP has a cosmic cube, if he can affect Mephisto to a degree with tech im sure he can think of something.

First you said possibly, now you say he does. Which one is it?

Martian_mind
I win....

Hah,two can play at that game.

And no,i'm not too concerned with an argument we had what....2 years ago?

Damn speedy edits..

Phantom Zone
I win....

Hah,two can play at that game.

And no,i'm not too concrened with an argument we had what....2 years ago?

Damn speedy edits..

LOL

First you said possibly, now you say he does. Which one is it?

How does my post contradict anything I said, all I said was that his tech gives him a good chance of winning.

Wei Phoenix
LOL

How does my post contradict anything I said, all I said was that his tech gives him a good chance of winning.

First you said he possibly has a CC. Now you say he does have a CC. It can't be both.

Bentley
First you said he possibly has a CC. Now you say he does have a CC. It can't be both.

Of course it can be both, do you even know the meaning of "possibly". If things could be possible and they couldn't be, then they would be impossible. Happy Dance

Wei Phoenix
Of course it can be both, do you even know the meaning of "possibly". If things could be possible and they couldn't be, then they would be impossible. Happy Dance

Not when claiming it as a fact of someone having a possession. It is a whole different thing. For example saying Sadaam had WMDs and saying he possibly has WMDs are two different things.

Phantom Zone

Oh that....well apparently Cap gave him a CC unless hes lost it he still has it.

Bentley
Not when claiming it as a fact of someone having a possession. It is a whole different thing. For example saying Sadaam had WMDs and saying he possibly has WMDs are two different things.

Read the dancing banana after my statement mad

eek! Happy Dance

Wei Phoenix
Read the dancing banana after my statement mad

eek! Happy Dance

Too early in the morning for Peanut Buttter Jelly Time.

shiv
Black Panther wins with ridiculous ease.

I year with access to teleport tech, space ships, a moon base and satellites to expand the range of his teleport frequency

BP can do anything to Superman. he can track target and transfer Kal's energy matrix into multiple points or fuse it with another life-form, or set it to implode upon discharge.

he could trade four pounds of vibranium for four pounds of adamantium and port it behind Superman's forehead to put him down permanent. wink

mkl_shiv
Black Panther wins with ridiculous ease.

I year with access to teleport tech, space ships, a moon base and satellites to expand the range of his teleport frequency

BP can do anything to Superman. he can track target and transfer Kal's energy matrix into multiple points or fuse it with another life-form, or set it to implode upon discharge.

he could trade four pounds of vibranium for four pounds of adamantium and port it behind Superman's forehead to put him down permanent. wink
you are the dumbest ***** around here, feel proud. Even with a prep of lifetime given, superman will fry that ripoff along with all you bunch of BP fans. wink eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance beer rock

Vanguard
Originally posted by mkl_shiv
you are the dumbest ***** around here, feel proud. Even with a prep of lifetime given, superman will fry that ripoff along with all you bunch of BP fans. wink eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance beer rock

suck it f*ck boy. He's right.

quanchi112
BP wins.

carver9

abhilegend
Superman oneshots Panther and all his fans.

thumb up

Byond
Black Panther stomps. No way is Superman beating BP with a year prep. Panther built a device to absorb the power cosmic from Surfer (who would destroy Superman in seconds) and has beaten rhe best people on earth in a prep war (Reed, Tony, Doom. And all of them would easily beat Superman with a year prep as well). Even without prep, Superman would have a hard time getting in to Wakanda. If wakanda can keep Doom out of it, there is no way for Superman to get into Wakanda. Also, Panther would be able to take a few punches from Superman without going down. He would go down eventually, but he will not get one-shotted by Superman.

Superman, a moon buster vs a suit that have tanked hits from a planet buster would be able to tank some hits before going down. Superman without sundip isn't ftl speeds when it comes to combat and he isn't Thor/Sentry/Surfer strong either.

In this scenario, BP takes it 10/10

abhilegend
Originally posted by Byond
Black Panther stomps. No way is Superman beating BP with a year prep. Panther built a device to absorb the power cosmic from Surfer (who would destroy Superman in seconds) and has beaten rhe best people on earth in a prep war (Reed, Tony, Doom. And all of them would easily beat Superman with a year prep as well). Even without prep, Superman would have a hard time getting in to Wakanda. If wakanda can keep Doom out of it, there is no way for Superman to get into Wakanda. Also, Panther would be able to take a few punches from Superman without going down. He would go down eventually, but he will not get one-shotted by Superman.

Superman, a moon buster vs a suit that have tanked hits from a planet buster would be able to tank some hits before going down. Superman without sundip isn't ftl speeds when it comes to combat and he isn't Thor/Sentry/Surfer strong either.

In this scenario, BP takes it 10/10
laughing out loud

Go on. This should be fun.

BTW, Superman would destroy Surfer in seconds not vice versa.

playa1258
That is lowballing of Superman that would make any Superman hater proud LMAO.

abhilegend
That's just comicvine norm.

playa1258
Smells like a comicvine poster.

xJLxKing
Or someone who is misinformed

TheHulkster
Smells like truth. One year of prep makes this a spite thread.

riv6672
Originally posted by Deadline
BP gets 1 years prep.
BP wins easily, necro Bumped KMCer.

deathslash
A year of prep means that panther stomps 10/10

Mindship
A year of prep? A year? This would raise virtually any tech-n-prep character to like, trans+ levels, enough to handle a typical holder-backer like Superman.

Now a bloodlust, all-out-war Superman? Especially given how creative Supes himself can be with his powers? Wakanda is toast.

Byond
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Go on. This should be fun.

BTW, Superman would destroy Surfer in seconds not vice versa.

Surfer would atomp Superman. Not only is he more durable than Superman. He is also stronger and faster. His versatility is also vastly greater than Supermans. His cosmic awareness would let him know of every weakness of Superman. Then he has tp, tk, energy and matter manipulation, resistant to all degrees of heat and cold. Can transmute his body to anything he wants it to be. He has his board that can trap Superman. He can do anything he wants against Superman.

Superman on the pther hand has not the strength or durability to contend with Surfer. While he has the ability to reach levels above the likes of Thor and Hyperion, he is not that strong on a "base" level that we see in comics.

Why talk about Surfer? Because it shows what Panther is capable of with a few days of prep. With a year of prep, Panther have a weapon that would kill Superman with ease.

Give prep - Black Panther > Superman
W/o prep - Superman > Black Panther

The only reason Superman would be able to destroy planets is if he absorb sun by sundipping for a period of time, 24+ hours.

Superman has never at base levels (the powerlevel we see him in most comics), been a planet buster. He was never intended to be that powerful post-crisis but that he always had the potential to become.

DarkSaint85
Lol

playa1258
Pretty funny I will give him that.

abhilegend
Surfer would atomp Superman. Not only is he more durable than Superman. He is also stronger and faster. His versatility is also vastly greater than Supermans. His cosmic awareness would let him know of every weakness of Superman. Then he has tp, tk, energy and matter manipulation, resistant to all degrees of heat and cold. Can transmute his body to anything he wants it to be. He has his board that can trap Superman. He can do anything he wants against Superman.

Any proof of Surfer being more durable than Superman?

I'll not even entertain Surfer being faster or stronger than Superman. Not even Surfer fanboys here would claim such a thing.

I will wait for the scans of Surfer using cosmic awareness to do that or trap someone like Superman in his board.

If you mean Surfer can do anything by getting his teeth punched in, sure.

And on what basis does he not has the strength (lol) or durability to contend with Surfer?

Are you claiming Surfer is stronger than Thor? I'm gonna need proof of this too.

How about no. Surfer is hardly the paragon of power and has been beaten far more often with random tech.

Funny how that works. I'm gonna need proof of that too.

How about no? What if I show you him destroying planets like Surfer can only dream about?

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol
He is an innocent corrupted by comicvine.

Cut him some slack.

playa1258
Surfer like Martian Manhunter in DC are very powerful characters with nice power sets. It's due to these power sets that they are both extremely overrated on certain forums. Neither has the combat records to back up their hype.

abhilegend
Originally posted by playa1258
Surfer like Martian Manhunter in DC are very powerful characters with nice power sets. It's due to these power sets that they are both extremely overrated on certain forums. Neither has the combat records to back up their hype.
Wanna bet he scurries off crying the first time he sees Surfer not being this invincible god?

Oh I love to break Surfer fanboys.

playa1258
Lets see if the goes into a Carver-like denial of anything against Surfer.

RealityWarper
Lets see if the goes into a Carver-like denial of anything against Surfer.

Comicvine Surfer Vs KMC Superman !

OMFG ! ><

xJLxKing

playa1258
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Comicvine Surfer Vs KMC Superman !

OMFG ! >< Add RW Sentry and Quanchi Snoke and we are gold.

TheHulkster

Kind of like Superman's speed hype.

RealityWarper
Add RW Sentry and Quanchi Snoke and we are gold.

Rofl.

Everything I have said about Sentry is in the comics with no room for interpretation.

Stay salty. XD

playa1258
Your Sentry one shots everyone LMAO but it's far more accurate than Quanchi Snoke.

TheHulkster

RealityWarper
Your Sentry one shots everyone LMAO but it's far more accurate than Quanchi Snoke.

It's not "my Sentry".

He one-shots everyone because the characters involved cannot counter his Molecule Manipulation.

I would say the same thing if that was Molecule Man, Kubik or Beyonder involved in the thread.

Stay salty. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Kind of like Superman's speed hype.

Superman does have the feats. Do you think people just make shit up that never happened in comics?

h1a8

xJLxKing
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman does have the feats. Do you think people just make shit up that never happened in comics?
YES YES they do laughing

TheHulkster

RealityWarper

Byond
How did this go from a BP with prep vs Superman to a shitstorm of shit?

abhilegend
How did this go from a BP with prep vs Superman to a shitstorm of shit?
You helped, remember?

Byond
I didn't. I gave a reason as to why Panther would beat Superman with prep.

abhilegend
I didn't. I gave a reason as to why Panther would beat Superman with prep.
You mean that nonsense where Silver Surfer can beat Superman so can Black Panther?

This isn't comicvine kid. You're in big leagues now.

Byond
I despise comicvine. But that is besides the point here.

Besides, Panther would do something that Batman and Lex Luthor have failed over and over with, beat Superman. He is without a doubt, the best human with prep that have been written in both DC and Marvel. If he can beat people far more powerful than Superman, he can beat Superman too. And that was with less prep time than he have here. He would find a way to neutralize Superman or just straight up beat him.

DarkSaint85
Oh wow. Best in Marvel and DC eh?

abhilegend
I despise comicvine. But that is besides the point here.

Besides, Panther would do something that Batman and Lex Luthor have failed over and over with, beat Superman. He is without a doubt, the best human with prep that have been written in both DC and Marvel. If he can beat people far more powerful than Superman, he can beat Superman too. And that was with less prep time than he have here. He would find a way to neutralize Superman or just straight up beat him.
laughing out loud

Panther is literally diet Batman. Only blacker.

Who are these people who Panther beaten who are above Superman in power?

playa1258
Give the guy a break. He obviously has Wakandan fever.

Vanguard
laughing out loud

Panther is literally diet Batman. Only blacker.

Who are these people who Panther beaten who are above Superman in power?

Cmon Abhi, Panther is Batman on steroids, mentally and physically.

Vanguard

This isn't comicvine kid. You're in big leagues now.

laughing laughing

Wait, what's wrong with comicvine?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>