Durok the Demolisher runs a very short gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright how far does he get? He goes back to full health after ever fight.

Stuff from Comicbook Kid
Info on Durok- Hey, once I saw this one I had to comment...I figure not too many people will know who Durok the Demolisher is, but I sure do...he's the dude from Thor issues #192 and #193 that put a pounding on ol' Thor...he's almost as badass as the Juggernaut...I have issue#192 but unfortunately I have never gotten to read #193, but I do know that Thor needs help from the Silver Surfer to stop him in that issue...At the end of issue #192, Thor has to open up a vortex and teleport themselves somewhere where they can battle and nobody can get hurt because Durok is just demolishing everything and everyone...he's just as tough as Juggernaut and smacks Thor around like a rag doll...I would love to know what happens in issue #193...Does anyone out there have that issue and if so, can you fill me in on what happens? And also, has Durok made any other appearances besides those two issues of Thor? I would love to track them down and read them...

1.Kalibak
2.Lobo(No Cloning)
3.Orion(Physical Combat)

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.