Superman w/mjolnir vs. Henshaw w/rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Starscream M
Asgardian Superman ftw!

Raoul
does superman get any training with mjolnir? any prep at all?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
does superman get any training with mjolnir? any prep at all? Yes,he has the hammer as long as Henshaw had his rings in sinestro corps.

Raoul
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes,he has the hammer as long as Henshaw had his rings in sinestro corps.

hmm, i gotta go with henshaw then. mjolnir on its own amounts to nothing more than a giant hammer. superman isn't the type to use weaponry over his fists. if he had some measure of power (energy absorbtion and manipulation), then maybe...

Starscream M
hmm, i gotta go with henshaw then. mjolnir on its own amounts to nothing more than a giant hammer. superman isn't the type to use weaponry over his fists. if he had some measure of power (energy absorbtion and manipulation), then maybe... superman would at the very least get a very capable energy aborbing weapon with Mjolnir and also I'm sure Superman would at least figure out the lightning aspect of the hammer...which would hurt Cyborg quite a bit imo

Raoul
Originally posted by Starscream M
superman would at the very least get a very capable energy aborbing weapon with Mjolnir and also I'm sure Superman would at least figure out the lightning aspect of the hammer...which would hurt Cyborg quite a bit imo

i'd just wonder how much of it is the hammer and how much of it is thor.

guy222
supes

quanchi112
hmm, i gotta go with henshaw then. mjolnir on its own amounts to nothing more than a giant hammer. superman isn't the type to use weaponry over his fists. if he had some measure of power (energy absorbtion and manipulation), then maybe... Superman commented on how powerful it was. I think it makes him a lot more powerful. Henshaw didn't show that much ingenuity with the rings also in his brief bout with Superman.

Slaanesh
Superman FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.