Is spidey cocky?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killermover
Spiderman seems to be funny, but is he cocky douche bag like Flash and or Dead Pool.

Wei Phoenix
Not douchey cock but still cocky.

Kazenji
Is spidey cocky?

Do bears shit in the woods.

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, he's very cocky.

Sparkz
Erm, not really, he dosen't often under estimate his opponents, though he did with people without powers when he first got his. He can pretend to be cocky though.

Yoshi Paradise
In that case, I guess he has a habit of pretending to be cocky.

Arahan
And a habit making deals with the devil. cocky? no STUPID !!!

Wade Wilson
What does "cocky" mean? Can somebody explain to me?

Yoshi Paradise
A cocky person is someone who's very self-confident and/or overconfident in most, if not all, situations.

jalek moye
Spiderman just pretends to be cocky, he actually overestimates most people and does worst then he's capable off unless there is alot at stake

Neo Darkhalen
Of course he is, that's what makes part of his character, that's why people like him so much, he uses it as a form of motivation up against strong opponents his quips help him distance himself from the serious danger he finds himself in most of the time.

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by jalek moye
Spiderman just pretends to be cocky, he actually overestimates most people and does worst then he's capable off unless there is alot at stake Thanx.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by jalek moye
Spiderman just pretends to be cocky, he actually overestimates most people and does worst then he's capable off unless there is alot at stake

QFT, in some comics people have noted Spidey makes a lot of jokes to hide insecurities, or lighten serious situations.

Deadpool is psychoo

And Flash, well if you were that fast wouldn't you be cocky?

Wade Wilson
lol^
- Is Deadpool cocky?
- No, he's just crazy. big grin

Arahan
I should read more Deadpool xD

eastsidemaniac
spidey is not cocky! half of the time he acts like it but he scared shitless!

Arahan
I guess he is more a cock lover then shifty

zacura
no, he just says jokes to throw his opponents off.

ankur29
SM is opp of cocky , he underestimates himself more than anything else erm

XanZan
Nah. He is confident, not cocky.

BloodRain
Wouldnt say cocky, maybe just a wise cracker. This stuff is tagged allot of times with fast, agile and/or unbeatable people.

the ninjak
He pretends to be Cocky because through experience he knows it ticks his opponents off! Which unsettles them and wins him alot of fights.

Mr. Rhythmic
He's not a douche, and he's not cocky, but he acts like it to throw off his enemies. Besides, when you fight as much as he does, you NEED a strong level of confidence.

Kid Dynasty
i dont think he is, hes just more confident

Mickeydees
he is so cocky. remember in the 3rd movie when he became emo and he kept motioning guns to the ladies. cant get cockier than that

killermover
Originally posted by Mickeydees
he is so cocky. remember in the 3rd movie when he became emo and he kept motioning guns to the ladies. cant get cockier than that Blech don't remind me.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by the ninjak
He pretends to be Cocky because through experience he knows it ticks his opponents off! Which unsettles them and wins him alot of fights.

thumb up

Arahan
Of course he has a cock its Spider-MAN big grin

the ninjak
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
thumb up wink

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by the ninjak
wink cool

the ninjak
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
cool smokin'

SamZED
smiley war!!!! D:
stick out tongue

KingD19
He's mentioned multiple times over his career that he wise cracks to hide his fear of being a hero and dying and all that. It's essentially a coping mechanism that's become second nature over the years. He doesn't even really try to do it anymore, he just does.

shorty19
Depends on who he's fighting if your talking about cocky but in all no he not cocky just funny.

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
smiley war!!!! D:
stick out tongue spidur-man

It's been said multiple time that Spidey uses his monologue because he's anxious and stressed during fights.

namorsubby
Is Spider-man cocky?

I guess you could say so, but he's really most often just boasting to throw off enemies, or to negate his own nervousness, etc.

I'd say he's no more than confident though, for good reason.

angelababy
Do bears shit in the woods.He can pretend to be cocky though.

SamZED
Originally posted by angelababy
Do bears shit in the woods.He can pretend to be cocky though. ...

Do they?

Evil SeeD
I'm cocky wink

peejayd
Originally posted by Mickeydees
he is so cocky. remember in the 3rd movie when he became emo and he kept motioning guns to the ladies. cant get cockier than that

* lol on that part of the movie... laughing

killermover
Spidey is cocky shown in shattered demensions.

SamZED
You got the game already? Any good?

the ninjak
I can't wait to play Noir and 2099.

killermover
Spidey also thinks he's hot shit in Ultimate.

killermover
He also is a total douche and overconfident to Deadpool and Joe in Marvel vs. Capcom.

maxman1180
Originally posted by XanZan
Nah. He is confident, not cocky.

^_^

Hanaoka
Yeah Spidey seems really cocky.
But he's not that cocky like Deadpool.

Bat Dude
Of course Spider-Man is cocky.

Spidey works best when written as a 17-18 year old cocky, wise-cracking, smart-arse kid.

JayDaDon
He's cocky to the villains he's bested time and time again, like rhino or shocker. Who wouldn't be cocky in that position?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by JayDaDon
He's cocky to the villains he's bested time and time again, like rhino or shocker. Who wouldn't be cocky in that position? That makes sense. The cockyness seems to go right out the window when get encounters someone like Green Goblin.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Of course Spider-Man is cocky.

Spidey works best when written as a 17-18 year old cocky, wise-cracking, smart-arse kid.

I disagree because after reading spider-man for so long it's just kinda how i define his character. Granted I don't wanna see some uncle ben aged man running around acting like that but I don't feel he has to be quite that young.

I just feel his "cocky" attitude started as apart of how he fought. Now of course he knows "Spider-Fu" which combined with his new enhanced spidy sense, he's a deadly foe if he wants to be but it's become the Spider-Man persona in a way. So no not cocky for real but yes cocky to personify Spider-Man.

JayDaDon
@blackzero

Gotta tell ya, dat's one badass sig man. Can't wait to read that storyline.

BlackZero30x
thanks! Im pretty excited for it myself!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.