Pre Crisis Supergirl runs the Marvel gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
1)The Thing
2)She Hulk-strongest version
3)The Hulk
4)Thor-classic
5)Silver Surfer-classic
6)Morg(WOL)
7)Thanos

How far does she get?

xJLxKing
stops at 6

KuRuPT Thanosi
Stops at 4 imo at best 5

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Stops at 4 imo at best 5
you're giving her so little credit. She was faster then Superboy(PC). She was even as strong as him.

Eel O'Brien
5 or 6...

Batman-Prime
'cmon just because she was a girl?

5-7 will be hard but she clears IMHO

zeel
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
5 or 6...

sounds about right.

Doom and Gloom
Do you guys think Thor is that much of a pushover? Most of the debating I've seen over the last couple years people think that even at this level Thor could take Wonder Woman. Is PC Supergirl that much more powerful than WW?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Do you guys think Thor is that much of a pushover? Most of the debating I've seen over the last couple years people think that even at this level Thor could take Wonder Woman. Is PC Supergirl that much more powerful than WW?
PC is so much stronger then WW. She is a female version of Pc superman

Rage.Of.Olympus
At the very least she stops at 6 but before she died, seeing what she did to the Anti-Monitor when the combined might of the other heroes could not accomplish the same task, I could see her going all the way.

She is much weaker than Pre-Crisis Superman in my opinion of course it's been years since I read those comics, but it wouldn't be silly or irrational if someone stated she won this.

I personally think she can and seeing what she did before her dead, probably would do this unless they use Red Solar Radiation etc.

Kasper Gutman
I teared up when Supergirl died. That was an amazing cover with Superman holding Supergirl's body. Sorry, ignore me.

ThunderGodEneru
Well, Supergirl DID fvck Anti-Monitor's shit up.

cloud102
Supergirl is faster than the speed of light and can time travel. Can take multiple stars to the face and giggle about it. She clears it. Then she moves on to Emoprime and beats his ass, too.

Mindset
Take stars to the face?

cloud102
Yes.

Mindset
How does one take stars to the face?

cloud102
Small neutron stars.

Slaanesh
maybe 5 or 6

Nihilist

cloud102
How is Morg going to stop someone who endured the cosmos warping her body?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.