Classic Beyonder vs Godwave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
so..

fangirl101
A BS thread. The Classic beyonder was delusional. He never had any where near the power that was claimed.

skyfather
fangirl101
Today 10:01 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
fangirl101
Today 10:01 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click Flaming and trolling. Reported.

skyfather
anyone seious?

this is not a spite thread.
could the beyonder stand up to the G-waves power

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
anyone seious?

could the beyonder stand up to the Gwave
This is a silly thread. there are those who stroke CB alot and think he can beat the Presence. So why would you make this thread? reported for spite.

janus77
how powerful is the Godwave, if people are seriously pitting it against Classic Beyonder?

fangirl101
Originally posted by janus77
how powerful is the Godwave, if people are seriously pitting it against Classic Beyonder?
No one has said anything about the Classic Beyonder. He doesn't exist. At least not in any other threads.

Doom and Gloom
Only TOAA or Presence could defeat classic beyonder. The godwave will do nothing to him.

Nihilist
beyonder takes it wit ease

janus77
Originally posted by fangirl101
No one has said anything about the Classic Beyonder. He doesn't exist. At least not in any other threads.
"doesn't exist..." as in real life? yeah I know that.
but as in, in-comics?
confused

I swear I read the character's exploits in Secret Wars...

what feats does the Godwave have? what's it done?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
beyonder takes it wit ease
The Godwave is an event. LULZ at a comic character that never existed and an event having a vs. thread.

fangirl101
Originally posted by janus77
"doesn't exist..." as in real life? yeah I know that.
but as in, in-comics?
confused

I swear I read the character's exploits in Secret Wars...

what feats does the Godwave have? what's it done?
It was a dream.

guy222
all the beyonder threads due is incite shoutfests

beyonder has been done to death

lets move on

Mindset
Basically Beyonder can easily tank the godwave and fangirls knows this.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
who the hell said Anything about the Godwave and the god damned beyonder? You are trolling. and if you mention my name in another post in a trollish manner, I'm going to report you. You never actually contribute to any threads. The thread was spite in the first place and has nothing to do with my assessment of anything.

id369
Havoc your dirty ****ing troll. Make another Dupe and come back to NF already. sniper

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset

Mindset
Originally posted by id369
Havoc your dirty ****ing troll. Make another Dupe and come back to NF already. sniper neva uhuh

I'm Bran
Beyonder turns it into a splash.

Badabing
The thread states Classic Beyonder, which mean the Beyonder from Secret Wars I and II. So for this thread, Classic Beyonder does exist. He slapped around all the Celestials. Mephisto, The Watcher, Eternity, In-Betweener, LT, Chaos & Order, etc all knew Classic Beyonder was "beyond" their combined powers. Does anyone has proof that the Godwave is >>>> Classic Beyonder?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Badabing
The thread states Classic Beyonder, which mean the Beyonder from Secret Wars I and II. So for this thread, Classic Beyonder does exist. He slapped around all the Celestials. Mephisto, The Watcher, Eternity, In-Betweener, LT, Chaos & Order, etc all knew Classic Beyonder was "beyond" their combined powers. Does anyone has proof that the Godwave is >>>> Classic Beyonder?
No one ever said the Godwave was any where near classic beyonder. The thread starter started the thread in spite becuz I defended the GW in another thread. which the CB was NEVER mentioned. The thread is spite. And classic beyonder was all a dream sequence.

Badabing
No one ever said the Godwave was any where near classic beyonder. The thread starter started the thread in spite becuz I defended the GW in another thread. which the CB was NEVER mentioned. The thread is spite. And classic beyonder was all a dream sequence. PM me with the details please if they're not reported. And my question was genuine about the Godwave.

We all know Classic Beyonder was retconned. But we allow such things here since we're discussing fictional characters to begin with and Classic Beyonder was in 2 large, crossover arcs.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Badabing
PM me with the details please if they're not reported. And my question was genuine about the Godwave.

We all know Classic Beyonder was retconned. But we allow such things here since we're discussing fictional characters to begin with and Classic Beyonder was in 2 large, crossover arcs.
I do not believe anyone thinks the godwave holds a candle to the CB.

Badabing
I do not believe anyone thinks the godwave holds a candle to the CB. Pm me the previous thread you were talking about.

To everyone. Please don't make spite threads. It's childish even for the Vs Forum. If you have someone on ignore then don't rub it in their faces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.