Surtur with sword VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Surtur's twilight sword, sword of doom or whatever it's called. That sword he destroyed a galaxy while forging and "the sound of thunder rang throughout a billion, billion worlds".

Doom and Gloom
How hungry is Galactus? He would have to be starrving to lose to Surter IMO

UKR
This is Surtur with his uber sword thing...let's just assume Galactus is sated but not full. Just not hungry. Like he just recently ate a planet.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by UKR
This is Surtur with his uber sword thing...let's just assume Galactus is sated but not full. Just not hungry. Like he just recently ate a planet.
In that case Surter dies

Knowsbleed33
Galactus.

janus77
Galactus FTW, easy.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

guy222
its not a stomp

Naija boy
Galactus

Kasper Gutman
Galactus no doubt but Surtur is always intersting in matchups against cosmics. He's one of the few powerhouses that likes to actually physically fight and is good at it. If Thor can damage Galactus with a hammer blow then Surtur could definately do more. Or was it just godblasts that damaged the big G, I can't recall.

Not trying to start a heated debate but its kind of like classic Superman who kind of sucks as a fighter and relied on his powers too much compared to a trained fighter like Wonder Woman.

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
its not a stomp

Bouboumaster
Mighty Galactus ftw

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
If Thor can damage Galactus with a hammer blow then Surtur could definately do more. Or was it just godblasts that damaged the big G, I can't recall.

Thor has only ever been able to damage Galactus when he's starving. In this thread G has recently fed making him FAR more powerful. Surter in any form is indeed a beast (no pun intended) but he's in trouble here.

Slaanesh
Big G

occultdestroyer
I use to underestimate Big G because of his low showings which greatly outweigh his good showings..

But his new showings show him to be somewhat a godly character now.

I say Big G wins.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Boy, you said it! FINALLY Marvel did something fine with him!

I'm Bran
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I use to underestimate Big G because of his low showings which greatly outweigh his good showings..

I say Big G wins. That never was true at all.

His new showings only have him turning off suns, and destroying a Nova level character. erm
If you want to count Annihilation as that, that too.
But they also fed him to Mcduffie...

Utrigita
Originally posted by I'm Bran
That never was true at all.

His new showings only have him turning off suns, and destroying a Nova level character. erm
If you want to count Annihilation as that, that too.
But they also fed him to Mcduffie...

Agreed.

I think bran that was Occult is meaning is the way they are literally showing him, instead of a guy at 30-60 feet he seems like above celestials in size, in almost all other comics he at some point of time speak, not a single word this time.

In annihilation he atleast destroyed a Watcher...

As for the thread Galactus for the win.

Endless Mike
If Surter gets the Eternal Fire on his sword he might have a chance, otherwise Galan stomps

Mrblonde
Galactus wins..But Surtur gives him trouble

Bentley
Galactus eatr him after munching his sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.