Pre-Crisis Superman Vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Green Lantern (Hal)
Black Bolt
Thor (classic)
Captain Atom
Kingdom Come Superman
Gladiator
Sentry
Firestorm

Lois Lane just died by the hands of crazy Sentry and Superman is in bloodlust mode. So is Thor.

Batman-Prime
Team, overkill, honestly

Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, Hal and Firestorm should be enough

OMG did I wrote this?

OMG

occultdestroyer
PC Superman sneezes with all his anger and might.

The planets from the Milky Way galaxy explode.

He wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team, overkill, honestly

Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, Hal and Firestorm should be enough Firestorm would be enough, imo:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_fs17.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_fs18.jpg

But either way, team ftw.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Galan007
Firestorm would be enough, imo:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_fs17.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_fs18.jpg

But either way, team ftw.
thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
No one on this team can harm him in any physical way except Firestorm (Unless this is Full Confidence, I believe I can do it, meant to be Pre-Crisis Superman strong Gladiator).

Even Pre-Crisis Superman is vulnerable to Kryptonite etc.

Although one sneeze, and he blows them and the rest of the Solar System away but seeing as how Sentry killed Lois.

There is a possibility Superman could kill them instantly. With his speed he can do it (Firestorm can turn intangible etc.).

At the speed I have seen him movie, Sentry's head would be ripped of from the moment Superman saw him again.

Galan007
Meh, even when he's pissed, it's just not in character for Superman to kill anyone (especially pre-crisis Supes.) As for him speedblitzing an opponent (in the true sense,) I can't think of an instance right off hand. Either way, the team has magic, and beings capable of creating kryptonite, and/or red sunlight radiation (all of which are crippling weaknesses for Supes.)

He really doesn't have a chance in hell, imo.

Eel O'Brien
Supes.

He's facing a murderer and a team of accomplices. Remember this is Pre-Crisis. That means before they can react he superspeeds to the Fortress for a Phantom Zone projector and enacts quick justice.

Due to dimension hopping abilities, Thor and possibly GL get back out but bloodlusted PC Supes quickly shows them that they were better off in the zone.

xJLxKing
I say Superman. Why? He is fast enough to destroy the universe big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Firestorm would be enough, imo:

Just curious Galan how does PC Supes do against

1. DP Tyrant
2. Thanos
3. WWIII BA

On these boards I've seen so many people say PC supes beats these guys with ease and list PC supes insane lifting feats and vibrating feats etc etc. What is your opinion since your a pretty versed guy.

xJLxKing
^^I think he would destroy 2, and 3. I am not sure about 1. Any ways I want to see what Galan says as well.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Just curious Galan how does PC Supes do against

1. DP Tyrant
2. Thanos
3. WWIII BA

On these boards I've seen so many people say PC supes beats these guys with ease and list PC supes insane lifting feats and vibrating feats etc etc. What is your opinion since your a pretty versed guy. Thanos/Tyrant are well capable of creating kryptonite and red sun radiation - and BA is magic.

So as unlikely as it may be, all three of them have to potential to beat PC Supes, imo.

xJLxKing
All three of them have to potential to beat PC Supes, imo.

Thanos/Tyrant are well capable of creating kryptonite and red sun radiation - and BA is magic.
Answer the man question miffed

Galan007
I did. srsly

xJLxKing
I did. srsly Would he win? mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, even when he's pissed, it's just not in character for Superman to kill anyone (especially pre-crisis Supes.) As for him speedblitzing an opponent (in the true sense,) I can't think of an instance right off hand. Either way, the team has magic, and beings capable of creating kryptonite, and/or red sunlight radiation (all of which are crippling weaknesses for Supes.)

He really doesn't have a chance in hell, imo.

He doesn't drop dead to magic.

He has shown great resistance, and no one on that team can produce magic in true sense.

Kryptonite? True it can harm him, but Superman has shown that he also has molecular manipulating abilities before etc.

Red Solar Radiation? Captain Atom can't create enough, he was capable of moving entire planet's without to much problem in a Galaxy full of Red Stars (No Yellow Stars) if I recall.

No one here can truly harm him physically at all, but he can rip them all into pieces.

Either way, Silver Age Superman wins here.

Magic, he is resistant, and besides Thor (Who can't really utilize magic in the truest sense) none of them have those abilities.

Red Solar Radiation would be a plus for Captain Atom, but he simply can't create the necessary amount. He could weaken him slightly, but that's about it.

They're best option is to use Kryptonite, but Pre-Crisis Superman, was a mega-super etc. etc. genius who could invent anything on the spot if I recall.

Blood lusted, he tosses Firestorm into a black hole, before anyone on the team forms a coherent thought. If he can survive, he will be gone long enough, for Pre-Crisis Superman to kill the rest of them.

Or like stated, he sends them all into the Phantom Zone instantly or something along those lines.

He fights Universal Beings etc. every month in his old comics. He has faced much more powerful opponents than them, and has come out on top with barely anything to show for it. This team won't fare any better, against him, if his blood thirsty.

Toss in the Sword of Superman, or some other crap, and they won't even be able to harm him with Kryptonite.

Either way, he sneezes (Or some other bodily function) out of existence.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He doesn't drop dead to magic..

Magic, he is resistant, and besides Thor (Who can't really utilize magic in the truest sense) none of them have those abilities. First off, pre-crisis Supes was not resistent to magic. It was one of his severe weaknesses.

Secondly, he was owned by one or two hits from Grundy. Why? Because while Grundy may not be able to utilize magic in the true sense, his punches had enough radiating magic in them to down Supes easily. Based on that, Thor's magic would be more than sufficient.

They're best option is to use Kryptonite, but Pre-Crisis Superman, was a mega-super etc. etc. genius who could invent anything on the spot if I recall. I have never seen Superman evolve beyond his weakness to kryptonite - and a few characters on the team can whip it up with little difficulty.

Blood lusted, he tosses Firestorm into a black hole, before anyone on the team forms a coherent thought. If he can survive, he will be gone long enough, for Pre-Crisis Superman to kill the rest of them. Like I said before, speedblitzing is something PC Superman never really did, at all. And while he may be bloodlusted here, CIS still applies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.