Deadpool Amalgams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Placidity gave me the idea with his Superman amalgam thread.

Of the following, which would come out on top if they were to all to battle it out?

1. Deadpool + Nightcrawler-Invisible Woman

-Teleportation
-Invisibility
-Shields

2. Deadpool + Havok-Strong Guy-Iron Fist

-Kinetic absorption
-Cosmic energy absorption
-Energy projection
-Chi control

3. Deadpool + Gambit-Spider Man

-Kinetic discharge
-Precognition
-Wall stick

4. Deadpool + Toxin-Swift-Shocker gauntlets+protective suit

-Toxin symbiote
-Flight
-Shocker gauntlets+protective suit

5. Deadpool + Colossus-Cannonball

-Superhuman strength
-Organic steel shifting
-Cannonball's abilities

Bouboumaster
Between 1, 4 and 5

Placidity
What a kickass topic stick out tongue

Wow, you make it hard though, which is a good thing. Ok, heres how I think they would rank in a free-for-all.

1. Deadpool + Colossus-Cannonball

-Superhuman strength
-Organic steel shifting
-Cannonball's abilities

In the context of this fight, he's sort of invulnerable and it'll just be a matter of time before he punches the lights out of whoevers remaining.

2. Deadpool + Nightcrawler-Invisible Woman

-Teleportation
-Invisibility
-Shields

This version will be...well, pretty much invisible the whole fight! He can teleport around and slash whoever he feels like. I ranked him below Deadpool/Colossus/Cannon because he doesn't really have a way to take him out. I guess it would be a stalemate if this fight really did happen.

3. Deadpool + Havok-Strong Guy-Iron Fist

-Kinetic absorption
-Energy projection
-Chi control

He is equipped with very strong offensive capabilities, but can't see Rank2 (he has shields anyway), and not enough to hurt Rank1. So, here he is...at number 3.

-Toxin symbiote
-Flight

With this group of Deadpools that he is hanging around, those Shockers aren't going to do much. However, Toxin Symbiote,flight and the suit will allow him to stay with the pack for awhile.

5. Deadpool + Gambit-Spider Man

-Kinetic discharge
-Precognition
-Wall stick

Precognition is good, but not really that useful if you don't have the sort of Speed that Spiderman does. Again without Spiderman's level of agility or strength, Wall stick loses its effectiveness. Kinetic Discharge is really the only thing going for him, but when compared to the powers of other amalgams, he doesn't quite cut it. Never know though, he might get lucky if everyone clusters together and he throws in a few grenades.

Lord Feron
Nice break down Placidity.

I like the top 3 choices but I would put 2. Deadpool + Nightcrawler-Invisible Woman as number one.

A deadpool with NC telportation powers would be very very dangerous. He would without a question toy with people near his level. He be teleporting off parts of the enemies body. He aint a nice guy like NC is and will use his powers to its true potential.

Then is would be

2. Deadpool + Havok-Strong Guy-Iron Fist

-Kinetic absorption
-Energy projection
-Chi control

then
5. Deadpool + Colossus-Cannonball

-Superhuman strength
-Organic steel shifting
-Cannonball's abilities

Number 5 would be very dangerous if he learns how to master what canonball did to Gladiator. Would essentially make him invincible to h2h physical combat.

rougeredmage
how about

Deadpool, micromax and mulltiple man?

healing factor
dupplicates
size changing abilities

= a giant sized army of deadpools.

geshien
Originally posted by Placidity
What a kickass topic stick out tongue

Wow, you make it hard though, which is a good thing. Ok, heres how I think they would rank in a free-for-all.

1. Deadpool + Colossus-Cannonball

-Superhuman strength
-Organic steel shifting
-Cannonball's abilities

In the context of this fight, he's sort of invulnerable and it'll just be a matter of time before he punches the lights out of whoevers remaining.

2. Deadpool + Nightcrawler-Invisible Woman

-Teleportation
-Invisibility
-Shields

This version will be...well, pretty much invisible the whole fight! He can teleport around and slash whoever he feels like. I ranked him below Deadpool/Colossus/Cannon because he doesn't really have a way to take him out. I guess it would be a stalemate if this fight really did happen.

3. Deadpool + Havok-Strong Guy-Iron Fist

-Kinetic absorption
-Energy projection
-Chi control

He is equipped with very strong offensive capabilities, but can't see Rank2 (he has shields anyway), and not enough to hurt Rank1. So, here he is...at number 3.

-Toxin symbiote
-Flight

With this group of Deadpools that he is hanging around, those Shockers aren't going to do much. However, Toxin Symbiote,flight and the suit will allow him to stay with the pack for awhile.

5. Deadpool + Gambit-Spider Man

-Kinetic discharge
-Precognition
-Wall stick

Precognition is good, but not really that useful if you don't have the sort of Speed that Spiderman does. Again without Spiderman's level of agility or strength, Wall stick loses its effectiveness. Kinetic Discharge is really the only thing going for him, but when compared to the powers of other amalgams, he doesn't quite cut it. Never know though, he might get lucky if everyone clusters together and he throws in a few grenades.

Actually, 1 could make a bubble around his opponents heads and make them suffocate and I disagree with your thoughts on three. 3 has the potential to KO anyone in this group even 5. With all that energy he can store, stacked on his ability to focus his chi; he could deliver a wicked blow.

Also, DP has been shown on panel to hang with Spidey in the speed department.

Originally posted by rougeredmage
how about

Deadpool, micromax and mulltiple man?

healing factor
dupplicates
size changing abilities

= a giant sized army of deadpools.

Lolz. Didn't think of it. Awesome though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.