Mattias Nilsson vs CJ (Carl Johnson)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Mattias from the Mercenaries series vs Carl Johnson of GTA SA fame.

Mattias for all scenarios is armed with the Street Sweeper and Portable Airstrike, Stun & Frag grenades, and C4, all unlimited

CJ has the Knuckle dusters, Chainsaw, Desert Eagle, MP5, Spaz Shotgun, M4, Automatic Sniper Rifle, Homing Rockets, Frag Grenades, NVG and Parachute, all unlimited.

Both characters have all their stats maxed and special abilities (Excluding cheats) available.

Vehilces from both games litter the map, all scenarios take place in San Andreas (since everyone is familiar with it.)

Scenario 1: On foot, in Los Santos Central park, opposite ends of the park

Scenario 2: in cars, Mattias gets a Blackheart, while CJ starts in a hotted up Saber Turbo. Staring at opposite ends of Los Santos

Scenario 3: Boat Battle, Mattias starts in a PLAV Prestes Patrol boat, and CJ starts in a SAPD Predator, Mattias starts in the Easter Bay Naval Depot docks, while CJ starts at the Hove Beach Docks.

Scenario 4, Tank Battle: Mattias gets a Diplomat heavy Tank, and CJ gets a Rhino, Battle takes place in the Bone County Flatlands.

Scenario 5, Chopper Battle. Mattias in the AN Ambassador Gunship, and CJ gets the Hunter, Opposite corners of the SA Map.

Place your bets people!

Gumachi
Mattias. All he has to do is call a nuke on CJ.

Gumachi
Nevermind.

ThunderGodEneru
Mattias is an experience soldier for hire who takes on Nations.

CJ is a street-thug who kills other street-thugs.

Who the hell do you think?

Gumachi
Hey CJ did sneak into Ares 69 and stole an aircraft jet from the navy.

Kazenji
Like that really changes alot.......

Gumachi
Never said it did. Was just saying a "few" things.

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, I was going to say Mattias has access to his airstrikes, but judging from everyone's responses, it looke like he don't need em eh?

Would it matter if I changed CJ for Niko then?

ThunderGodEneru
Niko would be alot better, actually being a trained, experienced soldier, along with being a far superior H2H combatant.

Burning thought
lol rhino tank

Wade Wilson
CJ also jumped out of a plain without a parasute, grabbed a wing of another plane, got inside and killed everyone on board. Yeah, just a random street-thug.

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno... I could have put Rico in from Just Cause...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.