The Boss VS. Big Boss (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GenomeFrozener
The Boss

Cobra Unit
-The Sorrow
-The Pain
-The Fury
-The Fear
-The End

Ocelot
Beauty and The Beast Unit
-Screaming Mantis
-Crying Wolf
-Raging Raven
-Laughing Octopus

Ocelot Unit Male Soldiers X 10
Ocelot Unit Female Soldiers X 10
Haven Unit Soldiers/FROGs X 10

VS.

Big Boss
Campbell
Gray Fox
Jonathan
Python

Outer Heaven Mercenaries
-Shotmaker
-Machinegun Kid
-Fire Trooper
-Bloody Brad
-Dirty Duck

Zanzibar Land Mercenaries
-Black Ninja
-Running Man
-Red Blaster
-Four Horsemen
-Jungle Evil
-Night Fright

Outer Heaven Soldiers X 10
Zanzibar Land Soldiers X 10
Genome Soldiers X 10

The location of battle is SaintLogic Research facility from MG AC!D 2, who shall win?

Zack Fair
There are like...far too many combatants for me to decide.

GenomeFrozener
It's a all out war, The Boss's Forces VS. Big Boss's.

King-Fingolfin
The Boss ftw 31

Sado22
The Boss' jobber aura won't save her here. nor will Snake be selling her moves like he was in MGS3. that was blatant overselling on his part and that shite weakened the plot for us (seriously, how bad can an arm toss hurt? i've fallen off stairs as a kid and i didn't sell it the way Snake was!)

Big Boss pwns her yet again and proves why HE is the new boss.

~Sado

ThunderGodEneru
Big Boss wins.

Hell, Gray Fox can probably solo. no expression

Zack Fair
LoL@Big Boss selling moves more/better than The Rock.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Quite possibly.

niduin
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Big Boss wins.

well only if gf was the cyborg, but if not then big boss would win anyway cuz gf is just to good even before being a cyborg

Darkstorm Zero
Err.... Wouldn't Sorrow like... I dunno... Solo the entire field alone?

The dudes already dead, and nigh on indestructible, and has access to limitless dead at his command...

Yeah... Sorrow pwns.

Sado22
...dude, Sorrow was the most useless cobra in the world. all he does is smack you around a little in your dreams so you can wake up and kick your opponent's ass instead of daydreaming. oh yeah and he does a lameass projectile that makes you see the flashcard pics he took while stoned in the public photomachine instead of hurting you.

~Sado
P.S. he also gives you stupid predictions that never come true. "your sons....no your son's sons..." wtf? solid never got pvssy and liquid was too busy trying to grope ocelot even after death. and we all know solidus likes the silverhaired boys shifty. such a shame that the clones of the manliest guy in videogame history were eunuchs.

GenomeFrozener
In this fight The Sorrow is alive.

niduin
so yeah i looked over the list again and the only one in there that could stand a chance against grey fox is the end, because he can get him from a long distance, but his active camo would take care of that, unless he doesnt have it, what grey fox are you talking about from mg, mg2, mgs, or mpo? cuz if its mgs then no contest big boss wins cuz he has fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.