Who is more like the emperor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
George W. Bush or Barack Obama? Please add an explanation.

Jack Daniels
obama u cant base on yet...think hes just full of it be nice if he was for real..thing is he knows the truth..he is no jessie ventura or he wouldnt have run...bush just likes getting f***ed up like the rest of us..the emperor is already among us and is not one of them they r just governers presidents I mean

queeq
Bush is not smart enough to be like Palpatine.

Jack Daniels
I heard though his mom finally taught him how to tie his own shoes?

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Bush is not smart enough to be like Palpatine.

He is smarter than you think just a bad public speaker. He has made a few moves in his benefit while screwing over America.

queeq
At least with the Repulbic, Palpatine made people feel he was doing it all for their best interest. Bush failed at that.

sweersa
At least with the Repulbic, Palpatine made people feel he was doing it all for their best interest. Bush failed at that.

How so? I am not defending Bush, but at first American wanted the Iraq war, the beginning 4 years he was okay and hi approval ratings were excellent.

Then during the next fours years the dragged out Iraq war and the failing U.S. economy gave him a heavy punch in his approval ratings.

Jack Daniels
those that approved were drunker than me on my best day

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
those that approved were drunker than me on my best day

Well at the time many perceived Iraq as a threat based on now false evidence of WMDs.

Jack Daniels
wmd my azz ..world unions...the middle east is all that stands in their way...wish the middle east had better heads on their shoulder they could stop crap from happening peacefully but they just think blow something up...dumbazz mfers...guess not their fault though..anyways I will save all this for the conspiracy forum..lol

queeq
Originally posted by sweersa
How so? I am not defending Bush, but at first American wanted the Iraq war, the beginning 4 years he was okay and hi approval ratings were excellent.

Then during the next fours years the dragged out Iraq war and the failing U.S. economy gave him a heavy punch in his approval ratings.

There you go, Palps had a full fledged dictatorship before people could start grumbling.

sweersa
There you go, Palps had a full fledged dictatorship before people could start grumbling.

Yeah. Pretty clever. Bush can't say the same.

queeq
Nope.

THE JLRTENJAC
wmd my azz ..world unions...the middle east is all that stands in their way...wish the middle east had better heads on their shoulder they could stop crap from happening peacefully but they just think blow something up...dumbazz mfers...guess not their fault though..anyways I will save all this for the conspiracy forum..lol

Bush wasn't that awful. Had he come in at a time when there was less international turmoil, he probably would be considered a fair president... he just wasn't equipped to deal with the terrorist attacks on 9/11 and the ensuing... well... turmoil...

And as for Obama... well it's too early to say whether he will truly be a good president or a terrible one... It just strikes me as funny that he has been preident for 4 days and everyone thinks that he is the best thing since sliced bread.

However, you can't really compare either to Palpatine, as Palpatine was an evil Sith lord who enslaved an entire galaxy by manipulating both sides of a civil war to meet his single goal of galactic domination. Whereas Bush and Obama are just two guys who have been president of the United States of America during a time of increased turmoil.

THE JLRTENJAC
accidental double post.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'd say Ferdinand Marcos is sort of like Palpy...

but then again, I'd also say that half of you - or prolly all of you don't know who he is.

Jack Daniels
there is always google for those that dont.lol

Jaeh.is.Awesome
so you know who he is? *blink*

Jack Daniels
hes old and hes a political bum isn he dead long tim ago...guess I need google..lol...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
yeah.. something like that.

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'd say Ferdinand Marcos is sort of like Palpy...

but then again, I'd also say that half of you - or prolly all of you don't know who he is.

You mean the 10th president of the Philippines? That's about all I know. erm

Didn't even know that until about 5 seconds ago when I looked it up stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
You mean the 10th president of the Philippines? That's about all I know. erm

Didn't even know that until about 5 seconds ago when I looked it up stick out tongue

yeah, that guy.

he has palpatine's siggy writen all over him.

Normalcy, awesome rule, and then a move for martial law. went over his term, and after a few years got thrown out.

or something along the lines of that. xD

queeq
so you know who he is? *blink*

He's the guy with the enormous bill from the shoe store.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
He's the guy with the enormous bill from the shoe store.

laughing

now i know what happened to my country's money. eek!

queeq
Oh yea... some of it landed in Iraq as well.

sweersa
Oh yea... some of it landed in Iraq as well.

From China?

queeq
Err... no.

Jack Daniels
what kind of china beer is in the u.s. ? is their lead or poisons in it?.eer that's probably wrong to say but I have this Japanese friend shes older but she says the china products are all poison...I hope any beer I been drinkin is safe

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...was does that got to do with this thread?

..I don't supposed The Emperor sends out poisonous blue milk, defective toys and stuff and dangerous goodies too... blink

Jack Daniels
nah queeq wouldnt do that to us

queeq
I wouldn't, bad for business.

sweersa
Err... no.

I thought Jaeh lived in China.

queeq
Oh? Surprise.

sweersa
Oh? Surprise.

Yeah, I am fairly certain she does.

Jack Daniels
r we still talking about beer?

queeq
Yes, Chinese beer.

Jack Daniels
oh yeah.... is it poisoned ...and if so does it give ya a better buzz?..lol..what was the original topic of this thread anyways..jaeh made a good point Im just not so good at listening..lol..Im damn good at drinking though! have to go back to the first page and check again..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I thought Jaeh lived in China.

eh? what made you think that?

sweersa
eh? what made you think that?

I thought you told me a few years back, I remember you telling me you had to download Star Wars ebooks becuase you don't get much Star Wars merchandise in China.

queeq
Aha...

Jack Daniels
I thought china was the black market capital for underground type movie things?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I thought you told me a few years back, I remember you telling me you had to download Star Wars ebooks becuase you don't get much Star Wars merchandise in China.

I don't remember saying that i live in china.

I live in the Philippines. *weirded out*

sweersa
I don't remember saying that i live in china.

I live in the Philippines. *weirded out*

Oh, sorry.

I didn't know you moved. :-P

Jack Daniels
swears has that affect on girls..lol

sweersa
swears has that affect on girls..lol

Who is swears? Seriously.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Who is swears? Seriously.

I think he just replaced you. stick out tongue

Jack Daniels
harsh..lol

Jack Daniels
did i ask u girl?..lol..I did google it for refresher but I forgot already ummm jaeh is awsome?..lol

sweersa
I think he just replaced you. stick out tongue

Oh noes! lol

Jaeh.is.Awesome
did i ask u girl?..lol..I did google it for refresher but I forgot already ummm jaeh is awsome?..lol

uhhh... what?

Jack Daniels
the quote didnt show up....oops again..I wuz jus pickin at ahh nevermind..jus oops..lol

queeq
We never mind.

Jack Daniels
u all r so good 2 me

queeq
We are? Sorry for giving you the wrong impression. evil face

sweersa
We are? Sorry for giving you the wrong impression. evil face

Hahaha!

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by tsscls
George W. Bush or Barack Obama? Please add an explanation.

GORDON BROWN!!!!! he's one of the clone bodies that palpatine had spare to reside in after his initial death...

DarthLazious
And how is this Star Wars related?

ares834
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/4/128782310719870987.jpg

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by ares834
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/4/128782310719870987.jpg

doom.

queeq
Originally posted by ares834

laughing out loud

Father Rahl
!!!I am replying to ares834 but it would not let me post the picture on his quote since I am not yet well known enough!!!

laughing out loud

InfernoJG95
May I ask what stimulated this question at all and wat the point is?

queeq
No. wink

InfernoJG95
Please I give you cookies!!!

queeq
NO!

roughrider
George Lucas has said he sees a parallel with Dick Cheney & the Emperor, while George W. Bush more like Anakin, being pulled to the Dark side.

queeq
hehehe... sounds about right.

Anakin_the_Hutt
"If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists." 'Nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.