DC villians duke it out. Who wins each battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Zoom vs. Gog Wars Doomsday

Henshaw vs. Stayne

Amazo vs. SBP

Yugah Khan vs. JSA mordru

vlaaad12345
Doomsday.

Stayne.

Amazo.

Yuga.

Bentley
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Doomsday.

Stayne.

Prime.

Yuga.

Then Prime solos the three winners.

carnage52
prime rapestomps all

Slaanesh
Originally posted by carnage52
prime rapestomps all

Enyalus
Zoom vs. Gog Wars Doomsday = Zoom

Henshaw vs. Stayne = Stayne

Amazo vs. SBP = AMAZO

Yugah Khan vs. JSA Mordru = Mordru.

Galan007
I'm going back and forth with the Yuga/Mordru battle.. confused

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Zoom vs. Gog Wars Doomsday = Zoom

Henshaw vs. Stayne = Stayne

Amazo vs. SBP = AMAZO

Yugah Khan vs. JSA Mordru = Mordru.

I agree except I would have DD win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm going back and forth with the Yuga/Mordru battle.. confused

Explain why back and forth and what about the rest Galan?

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Explain why back and forth and what about the rest Galan? Because they are both uber as hell.

As for my opinion regarding the rest of the battles, see Eny's post (sans the last match.)

kgkg
Zoom vs. Gog Wars Doomsday- DD wins

Henshaw vs. Stayne--- Stayne

Amazo vs. SBP-----Amazo

Yugah Khan vs. JSA mordru-----Mordru

Lord Feron
I would love to see a Amazo and SBP fight... Kinda surprised so many people gave Amazo the win. I mean it's hard for me to decide because, SBP kinda took on alot of the heroes to. As did amazo so... I would definitly pay to see that fight unfold.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I would love to see a Amazo and SBP fight... Kinda surprised so many people gave Amazo the win. I mean it's hard for me to decide because, SBP kinda took on alot of the heroes to. As did amazo so... I would definitly pay to see that fight unfold.

But think about it like this, the people that amazo fought would have been dead in less then a second if flash didnt take his speed away from amazo (with his speed steal). Amazo would stomp prime.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Because they are both uber as hell.

As for my opinion regarding the rest of the battles, see Eny's post (sans the last match.)

Just agree with me and go with Mordru. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Lord Feron

AMAZO is so much more versatile than SBP, though. And his last incarnation was stronger than Superman and Diana combined (stated on panel.) Plus the whole Flash-level speed, Batman-level MA, and other absolute insane abilities like Zatanna's magic (to the degree that he actually used it against her and removed her mouth.) That's why I gave him the win.

As for GW DD, I think he's being a bit overrated. Yeah, he took on multiple Gogs...but so did a dying, heart-attack having, Kryptonite poisoned Superman. That version of Gog was not all that. He kicked Superboy's ass....but got his ass spanked by Superman prior to the K-nite poisoning. Also, when DD busts into the original Gog's lair, Gog notes that DD shattered a mile of granite, and that it must have taken him decades (totally absurd.) So yeah...I think there's definitely better versions of DD out there, and Zoom shouldn't really have an issue putting him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.