Deadpool Vs Vandal Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Wild Shadow
deadpool wins unless their is more the set up.. does vandal have weapons tech.. where are they fighting

cloud102
Vandal has his standard weapons. Vandal also can heal, plus he's stronger as well. Deadpool is a better fighter all around, although Vandal has lifetimes worth of experience. It's a tough one.

guy222
http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1227149_Trinity_34_014.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1227150_Trinity_34_020.jpg

occultdestroyer
Cain wins

Galan007
Vandal ftw (he currently holds the SoD.) evillaugh

Enyalus
Deadpool. At least 8/10.

cloud102
What advantage does DP have over Vandal? Vandal did defeat the Titans with ONE arm, but unsure if it's the same one we're talking about.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
What advantage does DP have over Vandal? Vandal did defeat the Titans with ONE arm, but unsure if it's the same one we're talking about.

Well, his healing factor is superior to Vandal's (not that that's a big point), as well as his H2H. I mean, he beat Taskmaster while his hands and feet were cuffed.

iceman24567
Savage was owning Wildcat and his son at the same time. They had to use a bus to ko him no expression.

SoulDevourer
Savage is immortal right? I mean REAL immortality like he can't die no matter what (a mystical thing?)
so he can't lose. so he wins

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Savage was owning Wildcat and his son at the same time. They had to use a bus to ko him no expression.

Not really. Wildcat's son gave him hell one-on-one.

...But I didn't see Galan's edit. Savage has the Spear of Destiny now...lol, I hope that's not allowed in this fight.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Not really. Wildcat's son gave him hell one-on-one.

...But I didn't see Galan's edit. Savage has the Spear of Destiny now...lol, I hope that's not allowed in this fight. Wild Cats son has Super human attributes though stick out tongue

Enyalus
Wild Cats son has Super human attributes though stick out tongue

So does Deadpool. stick out tongue

iceman24567
So does Deadpool. stick out tongue Nah uh

Enyalus
Nah uh

Yes-huh. Plus he beat three Super-Skrulls solo. stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Savage is immortal right? I mean REAL immortality like he can't die no matter what (a mystical thing?)
so he can't lose. so he wins Deadpool is immortal too.

iceman24567
Yes-huh. Plus he beat three Super-Skrulls solo. stick out tongue Thats not saying much consider how Secret Invasion was.

Enyalus
Thats not saying much consider how Secret Invasion was.

Better than almost being killed by a bus...

iceman24567
Better than almost being killed by a bus... That bus was pretty ****ing big.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool is immortal too. no if he's vaporized into invididual atoms or thrown in a black hole or the core of a white star, he dies for good cause he cant regen from that

also can he go without breathing? iirc wolverine and hulk both have to breathe (which kinda contradicts the fact they can regen fast, but whatever) so if wolverine has to breathe then deadpool too, right? huh

Enyalus
That bus was pretty ****ing big.

LOL

Dude, I thought you were leaving to go light up?

Mindset
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
no if he's vaporized into invididual atoms or thrown in a black hole or the core of a white star, he dies for good cause he cant regen from that

also can he go without breathing? iirc wolverine and hulk both have to breathe (which kinda contradicts the fact they can regen fast, but whatever) so if wolverine has to breathe then deadpool too, right? huh Deadpool was cursed with immortality.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool was cursed with immortality. whoops ok

well then its stalemate

iceman24567
LOL

Dude, I thought you were leaving to go light up? My stash is all gone sad

occultdestroyer
Not a stalemate.

Cain will **** him up with the Spear of Destiny.

Wild Shadow
savage cant regenerate so if DP slices off his arms he is not growing it back in battle.. he'll have to look for one of his descendants for spare parts. DP on the other hand is truly immortal he cannot die, he can regenerate and if his body is completely destroyed his spirit can enter some one elses body ala funeral for a freak. Deadpool really doesnt need to breath to live and has taken massive damage in the past without passing out or feeling pain.. from having his body crushed being punched by sinister with a gaping hole and still standing.

cloud102
Savage is immortal. Completely.

Mindset
Savage is immortal. Completely. Does he get reborn?

Wild Shadow
Savage is immortal. Completely.

whats is vandal savage biggest immortality feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.