Push

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Wag
PUSH

right here

I little clip from the movie...
Looks entertaining!

Howard Beale
I don't know, looks like cliched unoriginal crap to me, but I will probably watch because I love superpower type movies. We'll find out in a few weeks.

SnakeEyes
Watched the trailer, looks very bad.

BruceSkywalker
I'm not sure if I will see this

liebe911
Just a waste of time if i'm to go for this movie. Seeing the trailer its just a made up load of stuffs , Anyways thanks for sharing the movie trailer.

FistOfThe North
I looks like cross in between star wars, wanted, and jumper.

Kazenji
So has this movie even come out yet ?

Sado22
i thought it was better than a lot of crap coming out these days (*cough* transformers2 *cough*). some bits are lame but over all not so bad. 6.5-7/10

MildPossession
It's been out on DVD for a bit here, just waiting for them to send it through on rentals.

dadudemon
I saw this film. It was alright.

It could have been better.

I give it a 6 out of 10.

It was entertaining and better than a simple majority of films.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by dadudemon
better than a simple majority of films.

What does this even mean?

jinXed by JaNx
I liked this movie. It kind of fell apart towards the end and by fall apart i mean it was a cheap ending but it was a lot better than i expected.

dadudemon
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
What does this even mean?

Oops.

My bad.

I just meant greater than 50% of films...not the political term "simple majority".

Simple majority was easier to type because reaching up while holding shift was too much work, bro. big grin

Again, sorry.

Placidity
It's watchable if you are into superpowers and stuff like the Heroes TV series.

Kazenji
Wow so it has been out

have'nt seen it in Australia....

Placidity
Well it came out in January this year in the US.

Aussies can see it later during August =o

MildPossession
Australia are in the stone age. stick out tongue

Kazenji
More like the film distrubuters are ****ing around with release dates.

Wolfie
It wasn't bad. I liked the concept a hell of a lot better than the story.

I didn't see a problem with the ending though. I thought it was cool, we think it comes to a close, then she sees the picture of them together, which gets rid of any disbelief of whether or not they knew each other before, and she has him shoot himself.

Mairuzu
Watched this movie yesterday. It was pretty damn good

Devil Gene
this looks reaaaly cool

K.Diddy
beer I purchased this the other day,will watch it soon

dadudemon
Originally posted by K.Diddy

it's not as good as it looks.

Rogue Jedi
Yup, pretty lameo.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yup, pretty lameo.

It could have been much more, really. We could have seen character development...which includes ability development.

I liked the intelligence put into the ending, however. That was neat. However, I saw it coming, but I don't think most people did (most people loved Transformers 2...get the point?)

Rogue Jedi
It could have been much more, really. We could have seen character development...which includes ability development.

I liked the intelligence put into the ending, however. That was neat. However, I saw it coming, but I don't think most people did (most people loved Transformers 2...get the point?) No. You have no point. You are full of shit.

The mere fact that you consider me a friend makes you an idiot by default.

See what I did there?

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by K.Diddy

You bought this movie (without seeing it too) but have no interest in checking out a movie like Shutter Island? WTF.

it's not as good as it looks.

Considering it looks like shit that's definitely not good.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No. You have no point. You are full of shit.

The mere fact that you consider me a friend makes you an idiot by default.

See what I did there?

mmmm hmmm.

Most people here think T2 is a stupid mindless movie. I don't. Most people probably didn't predict the ending of Push. I did. So, either I'm a mindless idiot, or people just have different tastes in films...with some people thinking their opinion is snobbishly above others'.

The AIND!

dadudemon
Considering it looks like shit that's definitely not good.

For me, the preview made the film look like a grittier/better version of the X-men films.

Think Scanners meets the X-men franchise.

However, it wasn't really like that.

SnakeEyes
Hm. Well where as you saw it that way I saw it as more of an X-Men rip-off so there you be.

dadudemon
Hm. Well where as you saw it that way I saw it as more of an X-Men rip-off so there you be.

An X-men rip-off? Lol, that's a new one on me.

KingD19
Yeah, the powers were more realistic, and all were in the realm of believability with the right science backing them. X-Men was blatantly over the top, because that's how Marvel rolls.

The graphic novel mini was awesome.

K.Diddy
You bought this movie (without seeing it too) but have no interest in checking out a movie like Shutter Island? WTF.

no expression I buy a lot of movies,I haven't seen and If you had read my post correctly, I never said I had no interest in seeing ''Shuttter Island" I actually stated that I will be seeing it,when it comes out on dvd,All I said is based on the review I read in the paper the film was a flop erm Like I said when I see it,then I will give my own opinion on the movie.

smile Thanks for your time

K.Diddy
beer Ok,Sorry for the bump,I seen this movie a couple of months ago,and it was boring from what I remember,I did think about throwing my copy out but decided to keep it and watch it again one day,when I have nothing at all better to do,
just an instantly forgettable movie in short

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, the powers were more realistic, and all were in the realm of believability with the right science backing them. X-Men was blatantly over the top, because that's how Marvel rolls.

How so is X-men over the top??

have'nt you heard of mutations, sure they don't happen the same why it does with the marvel universe.

Rogue Jedi
TK gun battle= WIN.

residentevil3D
quite a good entertainer

K.Diddy
Originally posted by residentevil3D
quite a good entertainer

erm Not really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.