Earth-616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH

The big EH
Name: Sgt. Galen Anders
Appearance: pictured
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/thebigeh/new/Gladus_Tite__Mandalorian_by_CorranF.jpg
in armour
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/thebigeh/Dark_Ninja_by_PatLeeArt.jpg
Weaponry: typical marine weapons wth modifications
Proffesion: Council's Marines sargeant
Abilities: some abilities in casting, mainly he can teleport short distances quickly and is an extremely good hand to hand fighter
Equipment: armour pictured with built in computer
Bio: born during an urban assualt by the Theocracy, his dad was killed almost immediately after seeing him by shrapnel, he and his mom dodged being captured until he was 10. his mom was killed in a labor camp after 3 years. 3 days after that the camp was liberated by the outnumbered and much mored ruined Councils. ever since then he's been living a milatary life from school, to where he is now.
Height: 6 foot 1 inch
Weight: 190 pounds before armour
Affiliation: The Councils (can be renegade, The Councils(good guys), Legions of Europe(not so good guys), Theocracy of Asia(completely corrupt and kill anyone who wont follow their god))

jalek moye
what kind of powers can we have, and like what weaponray and armor styles are we talking about

The big EH
pretty much anything as long as it's within reason, which i'll tell you if it is, and the world is a great mix of medievil and futuristic, swords still widely

Lycanthrope
Name: Gregorious Detestabilis
Powers: To persuade(Mind control)
Weaponry: A hidden sword in his Holly Staff
Profession" Legatus of the Armys of the Arch Deices
Equipment: Holly relics(Body Armor)
Height: 5'11"
weight: 180lbs
Affiliation: Theocracy of the God Mah'amet.
Bio: Gregorious Detestabilis new from childhood that it was his calling to join the priesthood of Mah'amet, when he saw a vision of the Gods Rule over the World. He joined the Deices as a child and became a wonder in his knowledge of Mah'amets word. He has a Genius IQ and uses it in his schemes to dominate the World as His lord so wishes.

The big EH
cool but for the record when i said they tr to spread their god's rule, it means emporer's rule

jalek moye
Name: Terrax
Apperance: http://images.epilogue.net/users/el-grimlock/celtic_warrior.jpg
Powers: transforms body into steel like substance
Weaponry: sword and shield
Profession: wanderer, doing jobs when he needs to, and helping people
Equipment: sword and sheild
Height: 6 foot
weight: 190 lbs 720 lbs (transformed)
Affiliation: none
Bio: He wanders around learning al he can about people and their outlooks. He works only when he needs some cash, and helping people along the way.

Scarlet Fox
are motor cycles around??

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
are motor cycles around??

If they aren't then you can have one, if they are around then you can't have one.

Scarlet Fox
...... meany

Wei Phoenix
God you responded quick!

Scarlet Fox
lol

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by The big EH
cool but for the record when i said they tr to spread their god's rule, it means emporer's rule

That still works because in any Theocracy the Ruler claims to be a descendant of a god I.E. Egyptian, Amun or Ra Or Osiris incarnate. Caesars ,Jupiter or Osiris ,depending on which Caesar. The later Roman Church or Papal states Yah-Weh , Greece, Descendants of Athena or Zeus Etc.

The big EH
i never said it didn't work, they just believe their ruler is actually god

The big EH
are motor cycles around?? ya technology is essentially 10 years after us

Lycanthrope
I git ya. Cool So the Leader can be Mah'amet unless you have a diff name for him.

The big EH
ya thats cool

jalek moye
so is my char ok

The big EH
oh yeah everyone's up to this point is good

Scarlet Fox
Name: Lily Tank
Powers: Healing Factor. Regenerates destroyed Tissue over time.
Weaponry: Assualt Rifle hooked onto her bike. Extendable Bo Staff always on her back.
Profession: Gun for Hire
Equipment: Gun, Bo Staff, MotorCycle, Lighter, MotorCycle Helmet (With Build In Navigation and Tracking System), Light Armor (Covers Torso, Legs, Feet)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165
Affiliation: Renegade
Bio: Known only as 'The Tank' she is typically thought of as being a Man. She is rarely seen without her suit which compresses her boby so that her 'figure' is unnoticable. She takes deals from many but has never been known to work for Theocracy of Asia. She is called 'The Tank' because no matter how much damage she takes she never seems to stop chasing her mark. No one has yet to be informed of her ability to regenerate damaged tissue. Also due to this ability it is hard to clarify exactly how old she is.

((Here she is with the armor. And yes it is the ODST Armor from Halo but hey! Tech is 10 years advanced and no it doesnt have "Shields"wink)
http://www.spawn.com/toys/games/halo3s2/odst/images/halo3s2_odst_photo_01_md.jpg

Scarlet Fox
Here she is WITHOUT the armor on.

The big EH
skewer

jalek moye
whats that from. it looks familar

The big EH
alien planet, but it might be a drawing from the book "the expdition" which is wat alien planet is based on

The big EH
Name: Lily Tank
Powers: Healing Factor. Regenerates destroyed Tissue over time.
Weaponry: Assualt Rifle hooked onto her bike. Extendable Bo Staff always on her back.
Profession: Gun for Hire
Equipment: Gun, Bo Staff, MotorCycle, Lighter, MotorCycle Helmet (With Build In Navigation and Tracking System), Light Armor (Covers Torso, Legs, Feet)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165
Affiliation: Renegade
Bio: Known only as 'The Tank' she is typically thought of as being a Man. She is rarely seen without her suit which compresses her boby so that her 'figure' is unnoticable. She takes deals from many but has never been known to work for Theocracy of Asia. She is called 'The Tank' because no matter how much damage she takes she never seems to stop chasing her mark. No one has yet to be informed of her ability to regenerate damaged tissue. Also due to this ability it is hard to clarify exactly how old she is.

((Here she is with the armor. And yes it is the ODST Armor from Halo but hey! Tech is 10 years advanced and no it doesnt have "Shields"wink)
http://www.spawn.com/toys/games/halo3s2/odst/images/halo3s2_odst_photo_01_md.jpg approved

Scarlet Fox
SWEET! IM APPROVED!!

And the Skewers look kinda B.A. or Bad A$$... Sorry for using harsh letters.

The big EH
no problem, ya i hate ripping off other things like that but i just love the whole concept of skewers

Scarlet Fox
I hate that too but I cant find a better photo of an armored person that isnt Armor from the old ages. Also i kept getting the guyver armor images too. Im on my work comp so searchs are limited.

The big EH
lol the odst armour suits it, actually when i keep picturing this whole thing in my head it all looks like gears of war, same ruined desperate atmosphere and all

Wei Phoenix
I hate that too but I cant find a better photo of an armored person that isnt Armor from the old ages. Also i kept getting the guyver armor images too. Im on my work comp so searchs are limited.

Have you tried Ms. Samus Aran?

Scarlet Fox
Well that would be nice but I think Ripping off the "Unique" armor of Samus would be worse then ripping off the "Standard" Armor of the ODST soldiers.

jalek moye
i bet i could find one for you

Scarlet Fox
Find Samus armor?

jalek moye
no some other cool armor thats not from halo or metroid

Scarlet Fox
Oh okay. thanks.

nvm the link. It didnt work stick out tongue

It said "Samus Aran. She can contort herself into a little ball. she must F*** like a tiger."

The big EH
lol

jalek moye
hows this

http://www.nightmarearmorstudios.com/images/skysuit/sky1.jpg

The big EH
i cant even see that

Scarlet Fox
Wow. I see it now. Thats awsome. I think I know where you got it from too.

that freakin works. OKAY! thats what I look like with my armor!!!

jalek moye
o
glad u like it

Scarlet Fox
Nightmare Studios right?

jalek moye
yup

Wei Phoenix
Oh okay. thanks.

nvm the link. It didnt work stick out tongue

It said "Samus Aran. She can contort herself into a little ball. she must F*** like a tiger."

The suit she is in allows her to go in a ball, she can't do it outside of said suit. And Her armor is cool. I like it.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/SCORPION_K-S/DarkSamus4.jpg
http://wii.jeuxvideo.org/files/MaaAx/Jeux/Metroid%20Prime%203/wii_Metroid_Prime_3_Corruption_Dark_Samus.jpg

The big EH
i see it now it des look pretty cool

Wei Phoenix
Looks like an alternate version of Master Chief. Seriously. I wouldn't be confused if someone dropped that costume in a halo game.

Scarlet Fox
It wasnt meant as Fact Wei. It was ment as a Joke. She probably does though.

Shaggs
Name: Sergeant Jake Buch
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/Qadrak/The_Black_Templar.jpg
Weaponry: Specialized sword, along with a pistol, large than normal to fit the gauntlet.
Profession: Last of the crushed Order of the Templar.
Abilities: Hand of God: Allows for short term healing abilities, enough to make it out of a battle alive. Wrath of God: He can summon flames to cover his sword, hot enough to melt weak metals.
Equipment: Armor shown, along with The Emblem of the Last Grandmaster of the Order.
Bio: Jake watched the very last group of Templar be killed off, one by one. They valiantly fought, but they were crushed by a much mightier force, Theocracy of Asia.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 210 without armor, 350 with armor.
Affiliation: Sided with anyone that holds a hate for Theocracy of Asia.

How's that?

The big EH
probally didnt know the difference

Wei Phoenix
It wasnt meant as Fact Wei. It was ment as a Joke. She probably does though.

Fact is that I want to know who said that because what she does in my shire, stays in the shire. You don't joke like that! mad

Wei Phoenix
Thats some bad ass armor Shaggs. Holy shit...literally.

jalek moye
man i'm really bored, i have no one to talk to

whens the rp gonna start

Shaggs
I found the most bad ass armor I could XD

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
man i'm really bored, i have no one to talk to

whens the rp gonna start

Wanna play L4D, MK vs DC, or Marvel?! If so then I call Cyclops.

Originally posted by Shaggs

That you did.

The big EH
good

jalek moye
my mk vs dc is on ps3 so either marvel or left 4 dead

The big EH
why the hell do people keep posting before i can it's not fair sad

The big EH
and i'm gonna start this up when somemore people join

jalek moye
my girlfriend will make her char once she gets online tommorow

The big EH
ohya forgot about u and her

Wei Phoenix
So you get it on PS3 to avoid the ownage from Captain Marvel?

I think one of my good L4D friends are online so lets do that. We can come back and tell Fox how much fun we had playing that game online.

jalek moye
K I'll be on in a minute

Wei Phoenix
Alright! My Zoey game on deck!

jalek moye
well i cant wait. and wei you need to make a char

Wei Phoenix
I'm debating it right now, but I don't want the armor suits thingy. I've been watching Fist of The North Star all day pretty much and I'm thinking about making a tribute character who fights with an ancient fighting style but part of me thinks that wouldn't fit here. I'll ask Eh when he gets here.

Wei Phoenix
Didn't sleep last night so I worked on someone. I don't know if he would fit here so he may not be accepted but oh well. Here we go.

Name: Toki Kokuoh
Age: 35, appears to be in his 60s due to radiation poisoning and cancer

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5629/tokidenlh9.gif http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l141/sickstorm/2D%20Fighters/movelist/toki_hnk02.jpg

Weaponry: His fist and martial arts style, Metsubo no ChokuKen (Healing Fist of Destruction) which is a style that focuses on hitting an opponent's pressure points to inflict pain on the inside-out. By using it on himself he has gained the ability to amp his attributes like strength, speed, durability etc.

Proffesion: Wanderer and a healer.

Abilities: Master of his art, he uses his abilities to heal instead of for violence. He is able to fight and has mastered the offensive style as well in case he would have to defend those who could not defend themselves. His expertise in medicine, and acupuncture has allowed him to heal the wounded, sick and terminally ill.

Equipment: Nothing but his clothes.

Bio: born into the Theocracy of Asia. His childhood is something that he rarely shares. All that is known to the public is that he has trained his body since birth. He refuses to use guns, swords or any type of weapon outside of his fist. After seeing the evil corruption that his home has succumbed to, he left his land at the age of 18 to prove two things. 1. That the way of the fist is not dead. 2. That the way of the fist can be used to preserve life, not just take it. He traveled the world visiting territories occupied by all kinds of factions to take care of the innocent civilians who are being affected by the war. While in Africa there were talks of bio-warfare being threatened upon the continent. Everyone fleed to their respective fallout shelters.

Toki made it to one that had room for one more. He was about to make his way in there but an elderly man who was on his last few breaths managed to crawl his way to the door before it was too late. He was dying and his family was inside. The old man knew that it would be pointless to go in there only to die within the next hour so he gave Toki his spot. Toki hugged the man and thanked him, but little to the man's knowledge, Toki forced two of his fingers into his back and healed him. He only looked at him and told him that he deserved to spend his remaining time with his family. Without hesitation Toki closed the door and it locked permanently.

Toki selflessly sacrificed his safety and unfortuantely the threats were true. Africa was attacked and the land became radiated. The radiation poison got to him and he has developed a fatal form of cancer that should've killed him by now but his body is fighting it off as long as possible so he may continue his benevolent deeds.

Current condition- Now that his body is sick, he is much slower and weaker than his prior form but no one who hasn't seen him before wouldn't know seeing as he is still an amazing specimen for a human. The cancer has affected his body and turned his hair white, he is now seen as an old man despite only being 35 currently.

Morals- Toki despises killing but he knows that it is hard to escape in the world he lives in know. If he must use his Metsubo no Chuko Ken for violence then he tends to utilize the techniques that takes mercy on the opponent and ignores the excrutiating pain they would feel before they die.

Signature attacks

Clenched Fist of Merciful Damage- A technique he uses to immobilize or render his opponent unconscious. The victim feels no pain and goes into a deep euphoric sleep where their greatest desires come true.

Iron Fists- By striking four pressure points in his chest he is able to strengthen his fist to the point where they can easily break steel. He uses this to bypass the defense of one who is heavily armored.

Various others that may be used, but these two are the ones that he is mostly identified by.

Durability/Stamina- Before the radiation and cancer he could go on for weeks without sustenance or rest by focusing on his body's aura. There was very little that could do sufficient damage to the point where he would be knocked out. Now his durability is still incredibly high for a human but still it is a lot weaker. (A bullet to the head or any vital point will still kill him like a normal person and stuff like that. Also he will never be like his pre-sickness form again unless something happens which more than likely won't due to his morals and ethics.)

Height: 6'3
Weight: 285 lbs.
Affiliation: Neutral. His affiliation belongs to the innocent people who can not help themselves. He serves to heal the sick.

jalek moye
interesting

Wei Phoenix
Well I try. He kind of looks like Jesus so I'm making him the selfless man of miracles.

The big EH
a little to japanime for me, but approved

Wei Phoenix
Herro Big Eh! Anyway lets get this started!

Shaggs
I second that! big grin

The big EH
k i'll start it by 4:00

Lycanthrope

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/Qadrak/The_Black_Templar.jpg

Damn I wish I had found that first. It looks more like the Theocracy Deices Army With the Maltese cross and such. Isn't that War Hammer?

The big EH
ya its warhammer

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Damn I wish I had found that first. It looks more like the Theocracy Deices Army With the Maltese cross and such. Isn't that War Hammer?

He must've googled bad ass holy armor when he searched that.

Lycanthrope
Name: Gregorious Detestabilis
Powers: To persuade(Mind control)
Weaponry: A hidden sword in his Holly Staff
Profession" Legatus of the Armys of the Arch Deices
Equipment: Holly relics(Body Armor)
Height: 5'11"
weight: 180lbs
Affiliation: Theocracy of the God Mah'amet.
Bio: Gregorious Detestabilis new from childhood that it was his calling to join the priesthood of Mah'amet, when he saw a vision of the Gods Rule over the World. He joined the Deices as a child and became a wonder in his knowledge of Mah'amets word. He has a Genius IQ and uses it in his schemes to dominate the World as His lord so wishes.

Arch-Bishop Gregorious Detestabilis:

Lycanthrope
I dont know why I cant put full Image up?

Army of The Theocracy of Mah'amet:

.50 Cal. Machine guns in the shields

The big EH
you mean like this?
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/thebigeh/macegriff.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh250/thebigeh/new/Gladus_Tite__Mandalorian_by_CorranF.jpg

Lycanthrope
Yes.

The big EH
use photobucket.com copy the code from the pictures

Wei Phoenix
So where exactly is everyone going to be seeing as this spans over the entire world?

The big EH
well we can all be in a north america city right now, you guys can decide on which one

Wei Phoenix
alright gotcha.

Zalindrana
Name: Roxen Cowel
Weaponry: Assault Rifle, Duel Short Swords
Profession: Mercenary
Abilities: Thick Skin. Only Heavy Weaponry can Peirce his skin. combined with his armor it is difficult to wound him.
Equipment: Weapons, Armor
Bio: Captured and Altered by the Theocracy he beleives them to be the strongest, which is why he sides with them. Even though he knows what they do is wrong he still sides with them for the time being. He also has an associate he has been searching for. His love. He hopes to one day find her and when he does no one will be able to claim him for their side.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 216
Affiliation: Who ever is the Strongest. At the time he believes that to be The Theocracy of Asia

jalek moye
dude our guys need to fight at some point. they both have natural body armor

Zalindrana
lol that would be cool. Anyone ever play Chrono Cross? Remember that Robot type guy? After you beat him up he joins you. thats kind of how my guy thinks.

The big EH
chrono trigger is way better

Zalindrana
So is my guy approved? Or am i not allowed to rp in this thread because i never played Chrono Trigger?

The big EH

The big EH
Originally posted by Zalindrana
So is my guy approved? Or am i not allowed to rp in this thread because i never played Chrono Trigger? your guy is approved, but i was contemplating not letting you till you played chrono trigger stick out tongue

Zalindrana
... crap. Fine.. ill go buy it.. play it... and beat it.. all in one day. CHICA CHICA!!

The big EH
no, no you have to play all the endings stick out tongue

Lycanthrope
Everyone is a freakin Merc. How is this going to work?

Zalindrana
Im not a merc. Im with the Asia thingy

jalek moye
my guy does actual jobs not killing and fighting

Lycanthrope
My Char Is In Antarctica. The Capital of the Arch Deices of Mah'amet The Supreme Ruler.

The big EH
i have a plan for this to work

Scarlet Fox
Well he is right. Many are just Mercs. Seeing as how Asia ppl are the "enemy" I do not see why the creator of the thread can just post for them. And since Zal "Works" for them he can get orders and such that way.

Wei Phoenix
Well he is right. Many are just Mercs. Seeing as how Asia ppl are the "enemy" I do not see why the creator of the thread can just post for them. And since Zal "Works" for them he can get orders and such that way.

Hey you skrully bigoted wench!!! My character is Asian and he is the purest character here! I guess we all look alike to you, which makes me the "enemy" as you ignorantly put it! I am a valued individual of the world! mad mad pirate zorro ninja messed mad

I love you! love

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hey you skrully bigoted wench!!! My character is Asian and he is the purest character here! I guess we all look alike to you, which makes me the "enemy" as you ignorantly put it! I am a valued individual of the world! mad mad pirate zorro ninja messed mad

I love you! love

You serve the "Helpless" The Theocracy is NOT helpless.

Wei Phoenix
You serve the "Helpless" The Theocracy is NOT helpless.

I know that, it was a joke on her saying Asian people are the enemy which would make me the enemy. I help everyone even if it is someone of said Theocracy including its civilians and whatnot.

Zalindrana
Hey Lycan. If your the General how about you post as the General? Rox is basically stuck until the general responds to his query

Mando' Ade
Name: lt. daniel "danny" koffman
http://www.danscottart.com/Images/LtKoffman.jpg
in armour
http://www.danscottart.com/Images/Dreadnought2.jpg
Weaponry: shotgun and sword when not in armor, armor equiped with twin linked heavy bolters and power fist
Proffesion: defector of the european legions
Abilities: chemical disruption, can disengage or reengage any explosive or other thing using chemicals from short distances which makes him a good ordinance removal unit kind of guy
Equipment: armour pictured with built weaponry and personal shielding devices
Bio: born during the rise of the europian legions second military legion, dan was recruited for bio force at age 17. he failed the requirements but applied for the army shortly after. at age 22 he was pulled into a training program for specialist units. some wore heavy kriegender armor while others wore the bulky power armor. as the wars bean again dan was witness to the slaughtering of several hundred europian legion citizens by his unit alone. he decided during the final encounter of that battle that he had overstayed his welcome with the legions and slaying all 40 of the other men in his unit stole off to join the councils forces
Height: 5 foot 7 inch
Weight: 176 pounds before armour
Affiliation: currently is a renegade. trying to join the council.

Mando' Ade

lol, thats a black templar from 40k. i've been thinkin about playing as them. 40k is also the source of my characters armor. in fact, dan's helmet looks exactly the same except without the tiny skull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.