Volgin vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Volgin from MGS3 without the Shagohod

vs

Kratos from GoW2

Can Volgin beat Kratos?

Gumachi
Volgin would throw Kratos around like a ragdoll, but Kratos MIGHT be able to win.

King-Fingolfin
Spite.

Kratos easily.

Kazenji
Kratos wins this easily

Volgin is just a babarian with a thunder ability.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Gumachi
Volgin would throw Kratos around like a ragdoll

After which Kratos, not even fazed, slams him to the ground and splatters him to pieces.

Gumachi
Right after Volgin stomps his face him and throws him around some more lol. Never said Kratos will lose btw.

First_Tsurugi06
None of which would tip the scales, let alone pose any threat to Kratos' physical health, not that Volgin could land those kind of hits on Kratos, just because he did so to a distracted Naked Snake. Aside from Kratos being infinitely stronger physically, more resilient, and having manhandled things at least three times his size, the only advantage Volgin would have against Kratos is if Kratos' magic or weapons were taken away.

Gumachi
You know I was kinda kidding right? Zeus uses lighting, what makes you think Volgin's lighting wouldn't be a threat? All he has to do the same thing Zeus did.

First_Tsurugi06
Zeus did that to a larger scale than Volgin ever could. The best thing he did was power a tank, one that Zeus' lightning bolts would destroy. Overall, Golden Fleece alone >>> Volgin's lightning.

Gumachi
I can't even remember how big Volgin's lighting is shit. Anyway, still doesn't mean he can't do what Zeus did. Anyway, am I saying Volgin wins? No. Infact, i'm just joking around.

First_Tsurugi06
That's the thing; he can't. Not to the same level as Zeus at least. The clsoest thing to it that I can remember was dodgeable by rolluing under it.

Gumachi
If your talking about when Zeus was big, you could only dodge that lighting, not reflect it. But when Zeus was small you could reflect it. I'm shure he could reflect the lighting back at Volgin, hell he probably could stone the son-of-a-*****. And don't even get me started on The Blade of Olympus big grin

KakashiKun
Volgin wouldn't be able to touch Kratos with anything.

ThunderGodEneru
I am a Volgin fanboy, he is honestly my favorite of all MGS tied with Ocelot.

And he loses. Hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.