Best prep feat done under an hour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
In which is explicitly stated that the character had very little time, had to come up with his prep on the fly and the result was very impressive.

Bring any great feats like that to discuss them!

I'm Bran
Doom in Secret Wars

psycho gundam
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Doom in Secret Wars qft

Bentley
Doom in Secret Wars

Which part exactly?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Bentley
Which part exactly? erm

The part where he steals Galactus's power, and then goes and steals Beyonder's power...

Bentley
erm

The part where he steals Galactus's power, and then goes and steals Beyonder's power...

I was under the impression he failed once to enter Galactus's ship, it seemed as if he spent more time than an hour to steal his powers. I'll go reread it.

I'm Bran
I was under the impression he failed once to enter Galactus's ship, it seemed as if he spent more time than an hour to steal his powers. I'll go reread it. He was put in a coma. He didn't prep for anything until he woke up from basically being dead.

And all he found out by being in Galactus's ship, was that he was turning it into energy. Right after he was cast out. Add that to minutes ignoring comatose, and you have like 10 minutes of prepping for stealing Galactus's power... being generous.

I don't think you can count knowledge as part of a prep feat. Otherwise you might as well count in Doom's entire life.

rotiart
Mr. Fantastic waking up on the skrull ship... RealiIng WTF is making them invisible... And turning the ship into a giant skrull revealer. Seems like it took about an hiour to me...

Bentley
He was put in a coma. He didn't prep for anything until he woke up from basically being dead.

And all he found out by being in Galactus's ship, was that he was turning it into energy. Right after he was cast out. Add that to minutes ignoring comatose, and you have like 10 minutes of prepping for stealing Galactus's power... being generous.

I don't think you can count knowledge as part of a prep feat. Otherwise you might as well count in Doom's entire life.

But wouldn't be put in a comma count as being incompetent in prep and should be added in the general time used for the feat?

Food for thought.

Mindset
No it's not.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
No it's not.

Damn! Foiled again!

Zack Fair
Doom in Secret Wars

/Thread

I'm Bran
But wouldn't be put in a comma count as being incompetent in prep and should be added in the general time used for the feat?

Food for thought. wut

Jynocidus
Xavier in Fatal Attractions

Anti-Monitor
Majestic has done some cool prep with in seconds but no one can beat Doom in SWs.

Silent Guardian
Norman Osborn in Dark Reign/Secret Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.