KILL WILL (starring daredevil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
just like the movie, daredevil has to get through all the characters and kill Wilson Fisk a.k.a the kingpin to win, lets say he believes elektra was murdered in cold blood as daredevil was beaten to the brink of death (as motivation).

darevevil has to beat the shit out of (or kill) the following characters in no particular order, though they are all waiting for him and will contact one another if any of them make contact with him.

- bullseye

- crossbones

- typhoid mary

- a shit load of hand ninja (between 40-50)

- black tarantula

- Wilson fisk

how far does he get?

psycho gundam
bump Happy Dance

psycho gundam
bump...again dammit!

i guess i have to put wolverine or superman is this thing. glare

complexbrother
He gets to Typhoid Mary then dies . She is a powerful telekinetic and a pyrokinetic with a murderous 2ND personality to her.

Mindset
Hmmm, I thought this would be about Will Smith.

I am immensely disappointed.

jrodslam
Well i for one thing the order is a bit off, but it is kinda listed someone like the movie "Kill Bill".

Like Kiddo, does Matt get a Hanzo sword? If so, he clears it. Hed be hard pressed to beat the hand ninjas with just his billy clubs. Although he can take one of their own swords an do damage. Hmm. Id give him 7/10 chances to clear it.

Edit: If the Hand Ninjas attack him like the 88's did, he definitely clears it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.