Rapture Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
Jake frantically tapped on his cellular, trying to establish a line. It finally started to ring, but no one picked up. "Bro, don't leave the house. You and Dad need to make sure that you are ready if any of the drugged up splicers attack." Jacob sighed and closed the phone, grabbing his revolver, and arc welder, looking around the corner, watching two splicer's try and attack a big daddy.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily Anderson was locked in her housing ever since the attacks began. She never wanted to go out for fear of being attacked. She has not used enough plasmids to contribute to any degeneration of her physical or mental standings so she was still perfectly fine. she had had enough food to last for a good while but she was Running low and had to go out soon to get more.~ .. I still cant beleive this is happeneing...

((Is that an okay post Shaggs?))

Shaggs
((It's perfectly fine))

Jacob looked around, hearing voices from all directions. He gripped his revolver tightly, getting ready to dash around the corner.

Kirara
Anton sighed and stayed in the bar. It was under a lock down. * as if things couldnt get worse.* He walked around and looked at the people around the place. He walked to the bar tender Jeff. "what do ya think ?" He smirked "know what i think ?" He pulled out a small shotgun and pumped it " i think ive had enough" Anton and Jeff were being stared at " i know what you mean ....." People outside rioted. Screams were loud and vicous

Mando' Ade
david stood in the station, at the very edge of panic. outside people rioted in the streets, craving the drug adam. david had barracaded himself in the armory and then crawled through an airvent as the splicers tried to break in. he was now in an upstairs office, staring down through the glass window at the hordes below. he turned and tried the phone again, using the operatorr to try and connect to anyone using a line.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily checked the ammo she had in her gun. She had payed alot to get it updated as much as it had been. She was afraid people would try to break in for the medical supplys she stored here. She was glad she spent the money even more now. It would come in handy for a diffrent use. She didnt have much ammo though so she latched a Surgical Bone Saw to her belt and slowly opened the door. As soon as she did a Splicer popped his head out " 'ello deary!' " and Lily let out a scream and attempted to shut the door but the Splicer pulled it open easily. " Now I 'ear yous got some stuff I can use. " Lilly shook her head and brought up the Modified Revolver and fired once. She missed. She fired again and nicked the splicer in the arm. He became angry and charged. Lily raised her other hand, let out a scream, and snapped her fingers. the splicer erupted in flames and thrashed about setting her home on fire as well. She ran by the splicer and out of her home. She had to do it or she would of been killed sooner rather then later. She had to find somewhere to hide or find a way out of the city. Maybe someone out there was still Sane like her.~

Lycanthrope
Tom had just got off his shift when he heard about the Splicers aggression. He was desperate to get home to his children. running all the way he ran into a splicer looking for ADAM. Thomas was shocked and in fear when he was confronted. "So what ya got for me"The splicer said wielding a 12"knife. "Nothing, I have nothing of use to you" Tom said fearfully "Oh but i think you do" the splicer said eyeing his tool bag "hand it over" the splicer said Tom not really prepared for such events thought quickly. "OK ill give you my tools to sell but let me keep my bag it has sentimental value to me and its worth nothing" he said nervously "ok " the splicer said "give me the valuable stuff" Tom bent down opened his bag and grabbed his spear gun he used when working under water construction. With a quick motion, motivated only by getting to his children he pulled it out and shot the splicer in the forehead. Tom ran as fast as he could to his appt. in Pelican Bay sector and found his kids safe in lock down not knowing what was going on.

Shaggs
Jake looked one last time and brought his revolver up. In the blink of an eye, he had turned and fired at the two splicers, nailing a thug in the head, and hitting a leadhead in the chest. Moving quickly, he ran to the corpses and looted them for what he could find. Two Eve Hypos and 6 pistol round would not get him far.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily turned a corner and leaned upon a wall breathing heavily. She was already tired of running and she needed a moment to rest. She took a deep breath and looked up to see Jake standing over two bodys and taking their stuff. -Crap!- She thought. She brought her modified pistol up and aimed it right at him.~ D-Dont move! Ill shoot! I... I Swear I will! ~She was shaking.~

Shaggs
Jacob raised his pistol up and aimed it at hers, seeing that she was for the moment, still sane. "Lower your weapon, and I'll lower mine." He said in a calm voice, pushing the hammer back up on his revolver, and pushing the ammo chamber out of the weapon.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily still shook a bit, eyes wide as she held a bag in her other arm. She still kept the gun on him.~ You... arent one of them? ~She lowered the revolver slightly, aiming more to the floor then to the man before her.~

Shaggs
"If I was one of them, I wouldn't have bothered talking. I would have killed-" Jacob raised his weapon and fired twice. A splicer behind her was his in the head, and was thrown to the floor.

Scarlet Fox
~"I would have killed..." Then he fired. Lilys eyes widened in horror. He had lied and shot her! As quickly as she thought that she blinked and turned to see a Splicer fall. Blood had spattered on the back of her lab coat. She let out a squeal and ran over to Jacob, aimming her gun at the dead splicer.~ ... Okay.. So your not like them.... ~She caught her breath and lowered her gun, looking to Jacob.~ My name is Lily Anderson. Thank you for saving me just now. ~She bowed low quickly and stood up straight again.~ I honestly didnt know if anyone was still Sane out here...

The big EH
Ender shuffled through a shelf in the shadows using his incerate (i'm replacing electrovolt, i'll post that in the signup in a minute) for light, he heard a bunch of commotion not far off and decided to hurry. he suddenly heard gunshots very close to him and he dropped and broke a vial of eve and silently cursed (gunshots he heard were shagg's and skrullqueen's) he left the shelf and moved onto another shelf finding some money, tossed away a audio journel, and found a nice 12 year old bottle of scotch which he decided to take

Mando' Ade
david kicked through the front door of the office, turning to fire back into the crowd of splicers chasing him. as he turned and ran he spotted jacob and lily just yards away. he yelled out to them with an expression of horror on his face. "run, run, they've broken into the armo-!" suddenly, an explosion tore out the lower part of the building, sending him crashing to the ground face first.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily looked over to where the noise came from.~ Did you hear tha... ~David ran in before she finished her sentence and she brought up her revolver.~ DONT MO... ~BOOM! Lily fell back against Jacob, yelling out in surprise from the Explosion. -did he say they broke into the Armory?! ...great..-~

Shaggs
Jacob grabbed her to stop her from falling. Then looking to David, he raised his revolver, not at him, but behind him. "Then we need to move, now!" Jacob started to move back, still holding Lily, and watching behind them. "Into this access tunnel, c'mon!"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily blinked a bit and pulled from Jacob, cheeks turning slightly pink. Perhaps in frustration?~ Fine. But I still dont trust you! ~Lily started to Follow Jacob when he began to go.~

Mando' Ade
david stood, snatching his shotgun up from the ground. "hey wait for me!!" he ran after them as splicers began to come out of the broken building chasing them.

Shaggs
Jacob arrived at the tunnel first and turned the usher in the other two. "C'mon! We have to get out of here!" He turned and put the barrel to the glass, firing once to make a crack.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily ran up and came to a quick halt as Jacob fired into the glass of the Tunnel~ What are you crazy?! If you do that we.... Oh right... COME ON! ~It took her a moment but she figured out what this guy was up too. She grabbed David by his shirt and pulled him along towards the other end of the tunnel.~

Shaggs
The crack quickly grew as Jacob made sure that the others were nearing the end of the tunnel. Jacob grabbed a pipe and wedged it into the door that they had just entered, and turned to run. Firing into the glass again, this time from a distance, he ran faster. "If that water reaches that door before we do, it locks down.. permanently!"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily ran up to the door and waited for it to open. After it did she ran inside and grabbed a pipe from the floor to keep the door open incase the water go to them. She would just kick the pipe out of the way once they were all in.~ COME ON!

Shaggs
Jacob made a mad dash, grabbing David's arm as he did and throwing him in the door before he made it inside. Diving inside, he felt water hit his feet and his legs get wet, and the sound of the door strain heavily.

Scarlet Fox
~As soon as the two were past the door, Lily kicked the pipe out of the door and right when that happened the door slammed shut, locking down. She leaned against the door and took a large breath~ Well... That was fun. Can we go on the water slide next? ~She then let out a soft chuckle~

Shaggs
Jacob rested his head back against the door and closed his eyes. "We'll need to rest up."

Lycanthrope
Tom ran through his appt, rummaging for what ever he could to find to survive. He grabbed a backpack and put food supplies and water in it.
"Guys" he said to his kids "I dont know what is going on but this is serious. We have to get out of this city with a quickness. From what i gather Drug induced maniacs are causing chaos and taking over the City. I need you guys to be strong and do as I say. Taylor grab your BB gun. Makenzie dont think , just do what i tell you when i tell you. We have to work together to survive this. Do you two understand me." Tom waited for a response ...."Yes Sir" they said in unison scared out of their minds. "Do you trust that I will do what ever i can to keep you alive." he said staring them in the eyes. "Yes Father" they responded. "Good now we are going to make our way to the submersibles to get to top side and away from this. When i tell you to do something , do it with out hesitation because if you do it could get you killed ,do you understand. "Yes daddy" they said Good lets go. Taylor print out the schematics on how to get to the closest submersible. Makenzie get your pack and put our respirator's in them. I dont know if we will need them but i want to be prepared". With that everyone scurried to do their job. Tom Grabbed is Katana and 20 spears for his spear gun. 5 with explosive tips.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily tilted her head at Jacob and walked over, squatting before him. She tilted her head the other way then reached out to poke him in the arm~ Hey. You going to be alright?

Mando' Ade
david panted, on his knees with his hands on the damp floor. "that... was... close!" he gasped once and flpped over on his back, begging to laugh. after a few moments he turned to them and asked. "so what are your names?"

Scarlet Fox
Hmm? ~Lily looked over to David and smiled a bit before standing.~ Lily. Im a... I was a Doctor in the Med Ward. Until the splicers decided to take it over that is. ~She put a hand to her head and shook it slowly.~ What a day this has been.

Messahi
It had been a long night for Del. Watching your boss being split in half was enough for any man to feel a little awkward. He was rummaging through an old apartment on the top floor gathering what he could. Couple of Eve hypes was worth risking your life in a abandoned place such as it. After finding what he could Del went to the main bedroom and flopped on the bed. Laying there for a second or two just thinking. He quickly arose when he heard a faint walking noise up the stairs. Del got up and made his way to the balcony window and climbed out quietly. "Better to avoid conflict." He said briefly. Del started off but to his dismay the footsteps from before found him. A foul smelling man charged at Del with a hellish scream. Del began to run.

eelikay
Suddenly Del hears a voice yell "Duck!" and a grenade drops by the splicers feet killing the splicer. A mysterious figure then jumps down from a ventilation shaft to greet Del. "What was that thing?! I think I've seen one before." asked Del. "That was a splicer. Nasty little buggers." replied the man. "So what's your name" asked Del. "The names Joseph Burke, you can just call me Joe, and my mission is to get as many people out of this d*** city as I possibly can. So you should probably come with me." "Good, cause I'll do anything to get out of here." replied Del. "So whats our plan?" "Well first I suggest you take that splicers pistol." Del eagerly picked up the weapon. "Secondly, I think we should meet up with my buddy David. The last time I heard from him he told me he was hiding out in the armory, so I think we should head over there. Now, before we leave, do you have any more questions?" "Why were you in a vent?" asked Del. "It's a long story."Answered Joe as they started to leave the apartment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.