Superman vs. Batman: who will kill first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Superman and Batman have a real serious thing about not killing their enemies (even if they're homicidal maniacs) and they soon figure that they have no choice but to kill their foes so they can make the world a better place. An epic struggle on which of these two will start killing.

Who will kill first?

Mindset
Batman

Enyalus
Superman.

He's executed people before.

Mindset
Omg you are such a liar, why don't you just move to liaropia you liar!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Omg you are such a liar, why don't you just move to liaropia you liar!

Because I'm having a lot of fun living in Rightville.

Mindset
Must be opposite day in Rightville.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Superman and Batman have a real serious thing about not killing their enemies (even if they're homicidal maniacs) and they soon figure that they have no choice but to kill their foes so they can make the world a better place. An epic struggle on which of these two will start killing.

Who will kill first? Ask Darkseid durfist

Nemesis X
What?

Mindset
He can't answer, he's too busy being dead!

iceman24567
He can't answer, he's too busy being dead! laughing

psycho gundam
the galaxy pre-intell...er crisis superman sneezed out must have been populated by something living considering how many aliens dc has.

Enyalus
Solar system, not galaxy...And it was accidental. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Solar system, not galaxy...And it was accidental. stick out tongue According to Mindset Solar System > Galaxy eek!

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
According to Mindset Solar System > Galaxy eek! ?

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
According to Mindset Solar System > Galaxy eek!

Well duh.

iceman24567
? confused

Mindset
?

occultdestroyer
Batman

tjcoady
Why the hell are people saying Batman?

Superman actually has killed people before (the Kryptonian criminals).

Batman did kill Darkseid, but, well, he was killing the ultimate embodiment of all evil. Sooo, yeah, that really is extenuating circumstances.

Mindset
Your moms an extenuating circumstance

tjcoady
Your moms an extenuating circumstance

OOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

sick burn, dawg

Raoul
superman is more likely to kill, imo.

Martian_mind
Indeed,Batman's the better man by far.

shifty

Raoul
I mean, if you look at it, Superman has killed before. Pushing Imperiex through the boomtube was his idea. Imperiex died. Doomsday died from a Superman punch. Was Mageddon sentient? He froze the brain of a red sun eater. When under the influence of Max Lord, he saw Brainiac kill Lois and Lana, and seemed more than prepared to kill Brainiac.

We're really going to have to define which is flat out killing and which is self defence/extenuating circumstances...

Martian_mind
I'd have to say killing something is most peoples definition of killing.

Mindset
I disagree

tjcoady
Originally posted by Martian_mind

Yeahhhh, most of the time.

But if Batman kicks a guy, and he falls off a roof without him meaning to, or Superman accidentally heat-visions someone head off when he assumed they were damage resistant or something does kind of change things.

Martian_mind
The Batman example would be manslaughter.

The Superman example would be murder." i thought they were bulletproof" isn't much of a defense.

Either way,they both killed.

tjcoady
The Batman example would be manslaughter.

The Superman example would be murder." i thought they were bulletproof" isn't much of a defense.

Either way,they both killed.

In a court of law, the Batman example would also be murder: it's not self-defense if you went looking for the fight. And putting on a bat-suit and training your body and mind for two decades is kind of overkill as far as proving "premeditation" goes, which kind of throws a manslaughter plea out the window.

Martian_mind
Depends on how directly the fall and the kick are linked.

A flying kick that sent him soaring 15 feet over the edge of the roof,yes.

A kick to the shins that made him hop around,lose his balance and slip...not really.

Raoul

ermm

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Raoul
ermm

Originally posted by Raoul
We're really going to have to define which is flat out killing and which is self defence/extenuating circumstances...

Dumb question = dumb answer.

Bentley
Both are killers, but they are so full of bs that they feel having the moral ground is being right.

Sore losers

galan_buu

Raoul
Dumb question = dumb answer.

facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.