Who can solo New Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Who could invade New Krypton and defeat all of its inhabitants?

No one above Skyfather level allowed

occultdestroyer
Aren't the inhabitants in Krypton powerless?

Unless they leave their planet, and take the fight somewhere else, they're ****ed.

Raoul
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Aren't the inhabitants in Krypton powerless?

Unless they leave their planet, and take the fight somewhere else, they're ****ed.

he said New Krypton. The one orbiting earth's sun...

Philosophía
Silver Surfer. With ease.

Just so I'll be the first one to say it.

Raoul

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Raoul
he said New Krypton. The one orbiting earth's sun...
Oops. I read the post rather hastily. laughing out loud

These guys should do it:

Dr. Light
Johnny Sorrow
WWH
Juggernaut
Amazo
GL Sodam Yat (if not above skyfather level)

Kris Blaze

These guys should do it:

Dr. Light
Johnny Sorrow
WWH
Juggernaut
Amazo

.....I am in no way denying Dr.Light's awesomeness.

But WTF?

Magee
Juggernaut and WWH? All it would take is one kryptonian to throw them in the sun.

Raoul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
.....I am in no way denying Dr.Light's awesomeness.

But WTF?

He meant kimiyo. awesome

Kris Blaze
He meant kimiyo. awesome

He meant your big ass sig.....

Raoul
He meant your big ass sig.....

jealous?

Bentley
jealous?

Yep, he is probably jealous of the huge thing you have down there.

Kris Blaze
jealous?

Jesus is bigger than any man, no matter how super he is.

Raoul
Originally posted by Bentley
Yep, he is probably jealous of the huge thing you have down there.

flirt well, i don't usually like to boast...

Jesus is bigger than any man, no matter how super he is.

is he bigger than arthur light?

carver9
Well the people on new krypton appear very weak. Hell black lightning almost killed one and soloed him. Hell hawkman stalemated and defeated numerous of them.

I honestly think that thanos, silver surfer would take out a bunch of them. Hell the list goes on. They dont seem all that powerful if you ask me.

Kris Blaze
is he bigger than arthur light?

Stalemate.

Raoul
Stalemate.

laughing out loud

would that make him the anti-christ?

BradBalboa
hmm i havent read new krypton yet but the idea is awesome, and i dunno, skyfathe rlevel thats liek galactus n stuff right, hmm i dont think Ss could that many kryptonians wud be over whelming...

Bentley
Martian Manhunter goes intangible and mind rapes their asses. Those guys are morons, they fall to any competent TP user.

Kris Blaze
laughing out loud

would that make him the anti-christ?

Makes him a big ass mofugga.

Avlon

Philosophía
That's not far-off from the way a poster like Janus sees this fight.

And I'm serious.

no expression

Avlon

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Avlon
I agree. Too bad we can't create some kind of trap for Surfer and Goku fanboys to get stuck infinitely debating each other...

wink

Ok, Goku will never ever beat Superman for obvious reasons but I wouldn't put Silver Surfer in that same boat seeing as Surfer is actually able to get a win. Also Surfer fans are usually smart and unbiased.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Ok, Goku will never ever beat Superman for obvious reasons but I wouldn't put Silver Surfer in that same boat seeing as Surfer is actually able to get a win. Also Surfer fans are usually smart and unbiased.

Goku would thrash both superman and silver surfer and I'm referring to black hair goku.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
Goku would thrash both superman and silver surfer and I'm referring to black hair goku.

What in the hell have you been smoking? Superman either crushes him with his fist or use his amazing combat speed and reflexes to beat his ass.

Surfer stomps him to hell. He can alter all of his energy attacks and transform it into whatever he wants. Goku can only resort to H2H against both of these characters. Hell he needs to go SSJ3 just so he doesn't lose as fast.

carver9
What in the hell have you been smoking? Superman either crushes him with his fist or use his amazing combat speed and reflexes to beat his ass.

Surfer stomps him to hell. He can alter all of his energy attacks and transform it into whatever he wants. Goku can only resort to H2H against both of these characters. Hell he needs to go SSJ3 just so he doesn't lose as fast.

I'm not going to debate this but the only thing that I'm going to say is that when superman ever in his life or any other dc character show any kind of combat speed even remotely close to what goku did even in his fight with tien during the regular dragonball series THEN i would say that he's a match for goku. When the day happen when superman or any other dc character stop getting abused by bricks THEN I'll say that its true. Superman aint one shotting goku because goku has taken as much punishment then what superman can dish out which includes being punched through mountain, through the earths crust, punched a thousand time in a second by 100 tonners, etc... and he still was contious and jumped back up ready for more.

I agree, if surfer had any kind of battle speed even comparable to goku he should pull some wins but goku would over whelm him and slap his blasts out of the air or hell, just dodge them. Lets not forget that frieza was punching goku so hard that the shock waves of his punches was felt miles away and it sent bulma flying to the other side of the planet. That sound like a 100 tonner to me and he was only using 1% of his power. Frieza could go to dc and rule if he had to.

Raoul
Guys, No Goku or DBZ of any kind...

carver9
Guys, No Goku or DBZ of any kind...

I'll stop but I didnt start it raoul and why didnt you respond to my post yesterday? mad

Raoul
I'll stop but I didnt start it raoul and why didnt you respond to my post yesterday? mad

what post?

carver9
what post?

I forgot which battle it was in, I'll look for it later and pm it to ya.

Raoul

lol ok...

Wei Phoenix
Oops, sorry Raoul.

Finally a marvel sig. I wear my sunglasses at night. So I can, so I can...

carver9
When has any Z character ever proved to be above 100 tons? You don't think Superman has the strength to punch him through a mountain? Hell he'll punch him through ten mountains. He'll lift said mountains and chuck them at him. Superman can sundip or just drag his ass into space. What 100 tonner punched him that many times?

Surfer would jsut drain his Ki or ghetto slap his ass with his surfboard. Frieza also loses to DC. Hell Flash would stomp him. Superman has taken planet exploading blasts many times. Goku never has and survived.

I guess you didnt see raouls post, pm me if you want to debate this. Thanks.

It's Face

lol ok...

love

carver9
Originally posted by It's Face
love

So you're throwing me off on someone else, are you mad because of last night?

Raoul
Oops, sorry Raoul.

Finally a marvel sig. I wear my sunglasses at night. So I can, so I can...

check my thread, i uploaded like 6 or 7.

Wei Phoenix
check my thread, i uploaded like 6 or 7.

I did, the first Psylocke one was amazing. Your current sig is way better. Cyclops' red blends better with the Marvel.

Raoul
I did, the first Psylocke one was amazing. Your current sig is way better. Cyclops' red blends better with the Marvel.

thanks, and yeah, thats why i changed...

Kris Blaze
One comment about his signature and Paul changes it.

Pussy.

Raoul
One comment about his signature and Paul changes it.

Pussy.

i'd changed it beforehand... facepalm

jinzin
Originally posted by Endless Mike

No one above Skyfather level allowed Well we know it's not Doomsday.. that's for sure. sad

Kris Blaze
i'd changed it beforehand... facepalm

That's a lie, and you know it. facepalm

Raoul
That's a lie, and you know it. facepalm

uhuh

you wish.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Endless Mike

No one above Skyfather level allowed Omega Tom Hanks.

8yvWsNb1FA4

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Omega Tom Hanks.

8yvWsNb1FA4

I actually had that Barney Hide and Seek game on Sega...

godking

Surfer stomps him to hell. He can alter all of his energy attacks and transform it into whatever he wants. Goku can only resort to H2H against both of these characters. Hell he needs to go SSJ3 just so he doesn't lose as fast. Bullshit Supermans powers are fairly ordinary for the upper tiers in the dragonball universe.

Superman would have trouble with Krillin let alone goku.

carver9
Originally posted by godking
Bullshit Supermans powers are fairly ordinary for the upper tiers in the dragonball universe.

Superman would have trouble with Krillin let alone goku.

I said that I wasnt going to post anything about dbz and I'm not but I just got to say this, this post is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo true. Good post god king.

Naija boy
I said that I wasnt going to post anything about dbz and I'm not but I just got to say this, this post is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo true. Good post god king.

Superman having trouble with krillin? lulz

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy

I know, the truth can be funny sometimes. Happy Dance

Can we get off the subject of dbz, lets pm each other if we want to talk about it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Naija boy

Don't my friend...just don't get drawn into that.

Galvaclaw
Well the people on new krypton appear very weak. Hell black lightning almost killed one and soloed him. Hell hawkman stalemated and defeated numerous of them.

I honestly think that thanos, silver surfer would take out a bunch of them. Hell the list goes on. They dont seem all that powerful if you ask me.

Going back to the argumument at hand:

Black lightning used red solar energy and its inconclusive to what that did as the scene chnaged straight after the attack.

Hawkman hits Commander Gor in the face breaking his mace. Gor is uninjured and in the next issue one shots hal and John at the same time. The only other time Hawkman appears is in a battle scne where a Kryptonian is charging him. Did you read a different comic?

The only hero to draw blood against the Kryptonians is power girl.

No one below skyfather is beating 100,000 Krytonians solo

carver9
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Going back to the argumument at hand:

Black lightning used red solar energy and its inconclusive to what that did as the scene chnaged straight after the attack.

Hawkman hits Commander Gor in the face breaking his mace. Gor is uninjured and in the next issue one shots hal and John at the same time. The only other time Hawkman appears is in a battle scne where a Kryptonian is charging him. Did you read a different comic?

The only hero to draw blood against the Kryptonians is power girl.

No one below skyfather is beating 100,000 Krytonians solo

Its not what happened its the fact that these non top tiers is manhandling theml Then the sad thing about it is that the stacks was against dc heroes and superman said himself that the kryptonians was in a loosing battle. confused

carver9
then look at this, it took 4 of them to kill some armored humans.

Galvaclaw
Its not what happened its the fact that these non top tiers is manhandling theml Then the sad thing about it is that the stacks was against dc heroes and superman said himself that the kryptonians was in a loosing battle. confused

No he told Alura she can't possibly win to talk her down.

Only two of the non top tiers had any effect on the Krytonians used their weaknesses. Hitting a Kryptonian is not a victory otherwise all those crooks that shoot superman would have the same reputation as Doomsady.

Also the assembled heroes without super durbability were being protected by the Green lanterns.

carver9
No he told Alura she can't possibly win to talk her down.

Only two of the non top tiers had any effect on the Krytonians used their weaknesses. Hitting a Kryptonian is not a victory otherwise all those crooks that shoot superman would have the same reputation as Doomsady.

Also the assembled heroes without super durbability were being protected by the Green lanterns.

Hawkman was stalemating them and dc heros had the advantage unless you seen something different then what I did. Wasnt that the reason why supergirl mother said that she had a infinite amount of soldiers she could call on. They're not impressive by no means.

carver9
and prove that was the only reason that he told her that.

Raoul

where?

Grinning Goku

These guys should do it:

Dr. Light
Johnny Sorrow
WWH
Juggernaut
Amazo

Dr. Light, Cain and WWH definitely need to be moved from that list IMHO.

Mindset
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Dr. Light, Cain and WWH definitely need to be moved from that list IMHO. I agree, they are too strong.

Raoul

where?

actually found it.

Superman 682, five kryptonians are sent to bring in Parasite. The MSP are currently holding Parasite in custody. They refuse to hand him over. The Kyrptonians beat them to death. ONE Kryptonian gets stunned for maybe a second, before punching his attacker in the next panel.

There is NOTHING on those pages to say that ONE Kryptonian couldn't have done it himself.

Newjak
actually found it.

Superman 682, five kryptonians are sent to bring in Parasite. The MSP are currently holding Parasite in custody. They refuse to hand him over. The Kyrptonians beat them to death. ONE Kryptonian gets stunned for maybe a second, before punching his attacker in the next panel.

There is NOTHING on those pages to say that ONE Kryptonian couldn't have done it himself. So you answered your own question stick out tongue

Raoul
Originally posted by Newjak
So you answered your own question stick out tongue

yup. figured i was better off, tbh...

Galvaclaw
Hawkman was stalemating them and dc heros had the advantage unless you seen something different then what I did. Wasnt that the reason why supergirl mother said that she had a infinite amount of soldiers she could call on. They're not impressive by no means.

Hawkman appeared twice in that issue after the fight began. One appearance was failing to hurt Gor with his mace, the other he was hovering.

You're reaching a bit here...

Newjak
yup. figured i was better off, tbh... I see hmm

Honestly though besides the the Doomsday scenario I have been unimpressed with the new race of Superman.

Of course this is probably do to the fact they have not had the time to absorb as much solar radiation as Superman has.

So I wouldn't be surprised if a high heralder with high energy manipulation couldn't give them a hurting.

I could see Silver Surfer doing some bad damage to them.

Mindset
yup. figured i was better off, tbh... big grin

Raoul
I see hmm

Honestly though besides the the Doomsday scenario I have been unimpressed with the new race of Superman.

Of course this is probably do to the fact they have not had the time to absorb as much solar radiation as Superman has.

So I wouldn't be surprised if a high heralder with high energy manipulation couldn't give them a hurting.

I could see Silver Surfer doing some bad damage to them.

there are plenty of circumstances to look at, but i'd honestly never expect any of them to come close to superman... fight him, sure, but beat him? nah...

Newjak
there are plenty of circumstances to look at, but i'd honestly never expect any of them to come close to superman... fight him, sure, but beat him? nah... Me neither

Raoul
Me neither

that said, there are a few who are a challenge for him, like kara, zod, and non. whether they'd do as well against a superman not holding back, i dunno...

Newjak
that said, there are a few who are a challenge for him, like kara, zod, and non. whether they'd do as well against a superman not holding back, i dunno... Probably not. Superman does tend to go to another level. Although it is interesting to theorize why he is above others of his kind.

carver9
where?

I might be wrong but why was superman there in the first place to confront them?

vlaaad12345
Probably not. Superman does tend to go to another level. Although it is interesting to theorize why he is above others of his kind.
Well besides the obvious hes superman part,he has had 2 power upgrades that other kryptonians havn't(after doomsday and infinite crisis).

Raoul
Probably not. Superman does tend to go to another level. Although it is interesting to theorize why he is above others of his kind.

soljer mentioned something to me a while back about it. he said something akin to superman being almost like the steve rogers of kryptonians...

I might be wrong but why was superman there in the first place to confront them?

confront who?

carver9
Hawkman appeared twice in that issue after the fight began. One appearance was failing to hurt Gor with his mace, the other he was hovering.

Hawk man stalemated one, plain and simple, black lightning defeated one and the other jla stalemated them also. There was no losing end in that battle and the team that was gathered by the jla would lose to doomsday.

Newjak
soljer mentioned something to me a while back about it. he said something akin to superman being almost like the steve rogers of kryptonians...

Which sounds about right, but why is the question.

One thing I always thought was because Superman grew up under a yellow sun that growing up his body matured, and became much better at processing yellow sunlight then an adult of the race that had already matured and was only introduced to sunlight after that.

Bentley

That's just... Wow.

Raoul
Hawk man stalemated one, plain and simple

there's absolutely no proof of that whatsoever.

Which sounds about right, but why is the question.

One thing I always thought was because Superman grew up under a yellow sun that growing up his body matured, and became much better at processing yellow sunlight then an adult of the race that had already matured and was only introduced to sunlight after that.

that's a possibility. it sure sounds reasonable...

Newjak

that's a possibility. it sure sounds reasonable... It does. It's like introducing a human being from one drastic climate change to a vastly different one. Children often adapt at a much faster pace then a human who has spent 20+ years of their life in the one climate.

Raoul
It does. It's like introducing a human being from one drastic climate change to a vastly different one. Children often adapt at a much faster pace then a human who has spent 20+ years of their life in the one climate.

aye. take me for example lol... yay for emmigration.

Newjak
aye. take me for example lol... yay for emmigration. Where are you living now?

Raoul
Where are you living now?

nowhere yet, just waiting on my visa. i know if i visit america i'll be wrecked, though... that much heat... messed

Newjak
nowhere yet, just waiting on my visa. i know if i visit america i'll be wrecked, though... that much heat... messed Oh yeah you'll get sick stick out tongue

Raoul
Oh yeah you'll get sick stick out tongue

i'll need the air conditioning up to full...

Newjak
i'll need the air conditioning up to full... It depends where you are visiting in America, but yeah stick out tongue

Anyways I'm sure Odin comes in and teaches Alura some lessons in humility like she needs. stick out tongue

Raoul
It depends where you are visiting in America, but yeah stick out tongue

Anyways I'm sure Odin comes in and teaches Alura some lessons in humility like she needs. stick out tongue

probably LA...

as long as someone does, i'll be happy... she's seriously asking for it...

Newjak
probably LA...

as long as someone does, i'll be happy... she's seriously asking for it... Yup have fun with that.

Yeah I know, I wish they hadn't killed off the father I liked him.

Philosophía

thumb up

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_SupermanPeak.jpg

Raoul

Newjak

Raoul
I'm sure he will be back sometime in the future. It's hard to keep the All-Father down. stick out tongue

lets hope so...

Newjak
lets hope so... Yeah, cause then Thor can do what he does best wink

Raoul
Yeah, cause then Thor can do what he does best wink

smash shit with his hammer?

Newjak
smash shit with his hammer? Yup stick out tongue

Philosophía
I don't see Odin coming back too soon in the light of the discussion they've had in the Thor series.

Newjak

Raoul

iceman24567

Galvaclaw
Actually thats a scar. He's been shown to have it since his first appearance.

rotiart
Dr. Strange.
Thanos

zeel
mabey SMP other then that no one can solo the entire planet

Endless Mike
At first I was excited to see that my thread had gotten so many replies, and then I see it was just carver's trolling.... sad

Jynocidus
Magneto and Silver Surfer

vlaaad12345
No and no.

tjcoady
Under skyfather, the only character I can think of offhand is the Doctor:

"I can eat the bloody sun, you twit!"

Process: Eats the sun, waits till the Kryptonians no longer have powers, shoots with gun (of any billions of ways he could do this).

Actually, under KMC rules of bloodlust for fights, a ton of characters could do this, if they were willing to sacrifice the entire solar system to do it.

Luthor, Magnus, Sivana, Morrow, Irons, Caulder, Doom, Richards, all have technology that could conceivably poison the sun and cause the Kryptonians to lose their powers.

Jynocidus
Magneto and Surfer, like I said.

SevenShackles
the sinestro corp could crush them =/ new krypton is kinda lame when compaired to superman. i think the sinestro corp would slaughter them.

tjcoady
Oh, also, the Quiz.

She could solo them with absolute ease.

Raoul
Actually thats a scar. He's been shown to have it since his first appearance.

you sure?

Originally posted by SevenShackles
the sinestro corp could crush them =/ new krypton is kinda lame when compaired to superman. i think the sinestro corp would slaughter them.

you sure there are enough members of the sinestro corps? 10,000 kryptonians, wasn't it? i mean, i know sinestro and his generals will take more than their fair share, but still...

Enyalus
Charles Xavier.

....And Amazo.

occultdestroyer
Sentry with the power of one million exploding suns

skygunner41
SG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.