WW Hulk vs General Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr

who wins?

carver9
Without bfring, general zod has no way of beating wwh. Hell, even with bfr I would give WWH a high majority.

Without bfring, WWH 8or9/10

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Without bfring, general zod has no way of beating wwh

See what happens when you try to control your fanboysm ? You end up contradicting yourself in the same post.

carver9

Avlon
Zod stomps.

skygunner41
ZOD put a signature on WWH face.

iceman24567
Zod beats the green out of WWh

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zod beats the green out of WWh

Like Bizarro did to the human bomb? :O

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Like Bizarro did to the human bomb? :O laughing

carver9
WWH 8/10 and I honestly dont know how zod is getting the 2 that I'm giving him.

iceman24567
Well obviously your being generous no expression

Grinning Goku
Zod kicks his ass.

Wei Phoenix

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah you did contradict yourself there.

I know I did, you dont have to keep bringing it up.

carver9
I'm not a fan though, just because i vote for someone doesnt make me a fan of them.

Mindset
Contradicted yourself a little bit.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Contradicted yourself a little bit.

Mindset

Wei Phoenix
I know I did, you dont have to keep bringing it up.

That's the first time I brought it up... no expression

carver9
That's the first time I brought it up... no expression

I know but 8 other people said what you have already said.

Wei Phoenix
I know but 8 other people said what you have already said.

1 other person said that...no expression

carver9
1 other person said that...no expression

Respect your elders and stop fussing back with me.

guy222
WWH

Wei Phoenix
Respect your elders and stop fussing back with me.

I'm older...no expression

vansonbee
WWH

carver9
I'm older...no expression

How do you know? Back on topic, wwh gets a high majority.

iceman24567
WWh gets blitzed to shit. Yeah I said it but I'm ready.

vansonbee
WWh gets blitzed to shit. Yeah I said it but I'm ready. Sentry tried that and got sock in the face!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
Sentry tried that and got sock in the face!

Sentry is not and in no way equal to the epicness of Black Adam.

iceman24567
Sentry is a blond Superman wannabe and Zod is a bloodlusted crazy Kryptonian with Superman level stats I don't see the comparison.

vansonbee
Sentry is not and in no way equal to the epicness of Black Adam.
General Zod looks similar to Black Adam, did I save someone face?

Wei Phoenix
General Zod looks similar to Black Adam, did I save someone face?

Damn I just owned myself. I was still thinking about the sentry vs Black adam thread. I should slap myself....

vansonbee
Damn I just owned myself. I was still thinking about the sentry vs Black adam thread. I should slap myself.... That be sweet, let me get my lotion ready

Wei Phoenix
That be sweet, let me get my lotion ready

You're supposed to use baby powder to slap someone.

iceman24567
You're supposed to use baby powder to slap someone. Unless you want to do it the freaky way with lotion followrs by a night of passion wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Zod stomps. Based on what?

quanchi112
Sentry is a blond Superman wannabe and Zod is a bloodlusted crazy Kryptonian with Superman level stats I don't see the comparison. This is all your opinion and has nothing to do with actual feats or comparisons.

Kris Blaze
Sentry tried that and got sock in the face!

Sentry tried to run straight into WWH.

And he couldn't even cross like 200 yards in the time WWH had completed an entire sentence.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is all your opinion and has nothing to do with actual feats or comparisons.

Human FREAKING Torch. Nuff said. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Zod FT loss

horrorwolf
Sentry>Superman due to lack of his weaknesses.

and...WWH stomps a gaping hole in Zod 10/10 bouts.

illadelph12
I win. evil face

I'm Bran
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Sentry>Superman due to lack of his weaknesses.

and...WWH stomps a gaping hole in Zod 10/10 bouts. Wolverine > Superman due to lack of his weaknesses.
Is that Tyrant in your sig?
Sentry also > Tyrant due to lack of his weaknesses (whenever Galactus destroys a planet, etc).

Oh, I doubt that...

iceman24567
Lulz

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Human FREAKING Torch. Nuff said. roll eyes (sarcastic) What does that have to do with anything?

xJLxKing
laughing out loud No way WWH is getting the Majority. Zod is an evil Superman. We all know that Superman>>WWH

Any ways 7/10 Zod

horrorwolf
Originally posted by xJLxKing
laughing out loud No way WWH is getting the Majority. Zod is an evil Superman. We all know that Superman>>WWH

Any ways 7/10 Zod

Wrong. WWH would own Zod even worse than he would Superman....and do so 10/10.

Eel O'Brien
I'd lean towards Zod. I'm not gonna argue who is stronger between WWH and a Kryptonian other than to say strength is too close for that to be the deciding factor. Add in the rest of Zod's powerset AND his tactical thinking and he would have a lot more options.

Oh and

Without bfring, general zod has no way of beating wwh. Hell, even with bfr I would give WWH a high majority.

Best to pick a direction and stick with it. Otherwise you'll end up contradicting yourself.

Enyalus
Zod wins.

Batman-Prime
Zod 9/10

iceman24567
Lulz Zod does win thumb up

Jynocidus
WWH slaps the bewtf out of Zod.

xJLxKing
Wrong. WWH would own Zod even worse than he would Superman....and do so 10/10.
WWH can't even fly. HE isn't fast enough to catch someone on Superman's level. He is only able to go toe to toe with Superman/Zod in physical fight, where Zod definitely wont need to. All he needs to do is wait for WWH to attempt to attack Zod in air. Once that happens WWH is screwed.

psycho gundam
All he needs to do is wait for WWH to attempt to attack Zod in air. Once that happens WWH is screwed. care to elaborate how hulk is screwed?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
care to elaborate how hulk is screwed?
He is slower, less veritile, can't fly, and not as smart. He is only good in physical combat

h1a8

How would WWH take a majority if bfr is allowed?
Zod can just flick him into space everytime with his little finger faster than a nueron can fire in WWH's brain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zod will make Hulk kneel before Zod.

Incidentally which version of Zod is this Nihilist?

Phantom Zone Zod, Russian Zod etc.?

Those two I know would make WWHulk kneel, but there other incarnations from time to time popping up.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
and then die by the king of all hulk uppercuts.

skygunner41

NO isn't and hulk become permanent resident of phantom zones.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Not really, Zod would rip his head of, while Hulk is kneeling.

The day that happens, I'll say that Jessica Alba isn't beautiful.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Incidentally which version of Zod is this Nihilist?

Phantom Zone Zod, Russian Zod etc.?

Those two I know would make WWHulk kneel, but there other incarnations from time to time popping up. Probably current Zod. Although, that was the first thing I asked too. How annoying. Wonder how the multiple incarnations of Zod was retconned. Because residual effects and side-characters still exist from both of those previous storylines...

No BFR? I don't know current Zod could knock out WWH, incapacitate or obliterate him outright.

WWH 8/10.

guy222
good to see ya again

wwh does indeed win

horrorwolf
Originally posted by guy222
good to see ya again

wwh does indeed win

There is 0 chances of him losing versus Zod.

Draco69
WWH is basically fighting a Superman with no mercy, no compassion, several decades of military experience, and the capacity to kill without hesistation.

WWH gets speedblitzed to death...

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Draco69
WWH is basically fighting a Superman with no mercy, no compassion, several decades of military experience, and the capacity to kill without hesistation.

WWH gets speedblitzed to death... WWH is stronger than anyone Zod ever speedblitzed. And considering how hard WWH hits and there is no BFR and WWH was never knocked out by anything, even at lower pre-supersaiyan levels... yeah...

... I don't think so.

shokosugi

WWH gets speedblitzed to death...

I agree to this thumb up

Anti-Monitor
Zod 9-9.5/10

SevenShackles
Zod ftw. russian zod is better btw =D

OneDumbG0
^ Haha. Superman can't beat Juggs when BFR isn't an option... and WWH who stalemated Juggs on-panel apparently gets curbstomped. Gotta love KMC.

iceman24567
Zod beats Hulk 9/10.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
WWH is stronger than anyone Zod ever speedblitzed. And considering how hard WWH hits and there is no BFR and WWH was never knocked out by anything, even at lower pre-supersaiyan levels... yeah...

... I don't think so.

This is some of the worst fanboy drivel I have ever heard. thumb down You actually think WWH can take on a Superman level being? What the f**k? Getting KOed won't matter. He'll be dead in less than 30 seconds.

OneDumbG0
^ Fanboy drivel? Just because you didn't understand Final Crisis doesn't mean you have to flame me. Do you really think Zod can beat Juggernaut without BFR? That's even worse fanboy drivel.

kgkg
This is some of the worst fanboy drivel I have ever heard. thumb down You actually think WWH can take on a Superman level being What have you been reading? of course Hulk takes on Superman Level being

Draco69
^ Haha. Superman can't beat Juggs when BFR isn't an option... and WWH who stalemated Juggs on-panel apparently gets curbstomped. Gotta love KMC.

WWH BFRed Juggernaut by driving his momentum into the nearest bog.

By time, Juggernaut got out of the lake, WWH had skeddaled.

Superman could do the exact same thing to Juggernaut.

Only he could throw Juggernaut into the nearest sun.....

erm

TricksterPriest
^ Fanboy drivel? Just because you didn't understand Final Crisis doesn't mean you have to flame me. Do you really think Zod can beat Juggernaut without BFR? That's even worse fanboy drivel.

Hulk did not beat Juggernaut without BFR and cannot beat Juggernaut without BFR.

You're trying an erronious conclusion and trying to use a straw man to deflect my arguement. That Hulk never faced any true top tiers. And the one person who should have owned him, Dr. Strange, was jobbed out.

Nothing Hulk did is beyond Zod's doing. Hulk's storyline could easily be duplicated by many a top tier, if they had the kind of crappy writing he did and the weak opponents.

Mindset
This is some of the worst fanboy drivel I have ever heard. thumb down You don't read your own posts?

Draco69
WWH is stronger than anyone Zod ever speedblitzed. And considering how hard WWH hits and there is no BFR and WWH was never knocked out by anything, even at lower pre-supersaiyan levels... yeah...

... I don't think so.

WWH won't hit Zod with his vastly superior speed and reactions. Zod was able to attack and counter against Superman at near-lightspeeds when they battled in space.

WWH is incredibly strong and durable. Whether or not, he is stronger or more durable than WWH is mute since it's comparable. Zod pushes it over the edge with vastly superior speed and multitude of other abilities that WWH has no counter for.

Draco69
Hulk did not beat Juggernaut without BFR and cannot beat Juggernaut without BFR.

You're trying an erronious conclusion and trying to use a straw man to deflect my arguement. That Hulk never faced any true top tiers. And the one person who should have owned him, Dr. Strange, was jobbed out.

Nothing Hulk did is beyond Zod's doing. Hulk's storyline could easily be duplicated by many a top tier, if they had the kind of crappy writing he did and the weak opponents.

Agreed on many points. Zod could have done the exact same thing in the World War Hulk storyline.

The X-Men? The FF4? They would have all fallen like pins.

The only one Zod couldnt' defeat was Strange. And neither could WWH since he got very, very lucky. And apparently broken hands is the only thing Zum/Strange cannot counter....

Mindset
Strange was beaten because his hands were broken, that was before he even came to fight Hulk w/Zom power.

Draco69
Strange was beaten because his hands were broken, that was before he even came to fight Hulk w/Zom power.

It was huge WTF moment for me.

Zatanna could have been more resourceful.

"nenorb sdnah leah!"

Oh, how far Strange has fallen....

Mindset
Sorry, I meant to say wasn't.

They probably just wanted Strange to fight hth with WHH, the next time his hands were shown weren't they alright?

OneDumbG0
WWH BFRed Juggernaut by driving his momentum into the nearest bog.

By time, Juggernaut got out of the lake, WWH had skeddaled.

Superman could do the exact same thing to Juggernaut.

Only he could throw Juggernaut into the nearest sun.....

erm There is no BFR in this thread. So throwing Juggs into the sun is meaningless. WWH stalemated classic Juggs. If you really think Superman or Zod could beat classic Juggs, that's your weed you're smoking.
WWH won't hit Zod with his vastly superior speed and reactions. Zod was able to attack and counter against Superman at near-lightspeeds when they battled in space.

WWH is incredibly strong and durable. Whether or not, he is stronger or more durable than WWH is mute since it's comparable. Zod pushes it over the edge with vastly superior speed and multitude of other abilities that WWH has no counter for. Near light-speeds? That's quite a leap to make. Show me the panels where they are shown to be fighting at near-light speeds. WWH shrugged a multitude of attacks than Zod could ever muster: phasing, energy attacks, magic, telepathy, heat, genetic poisons, kinetic inversion, Skrull Bolt's voice, Sentry's calming aura, etc. Zod can and has been knocked out before. If anybody has the strength to do that.
Agreed on many points. Zod could have done the exact same thing in the World War Hulk storyline.

The X-Men? The FF4? They would have all fallen like pins.

The only one Zod couldnt' defeat was Strange. And neither could WWH since he got very, very lucky. And apparently broken hands is the only thing Zum/Strange cannot counter.... Xavier probably would have had him on the ground with telepathy, Skrull-Bolt's voice probably would have caused Zod's eardrums and head to explode, Juggs would have stomped on him w/o BFR, Kitty's phase... not sure what that would do to a Superman-level being, Zarathos would have incinerated him with Hellfire, Darwin would have beat Zod, etc.

iceman24567
Sorry, I meant to say wasn't.

They probably just wanted Strange to fight hth with WHH, the next time his hands were shown weren't they alright? Yes they were ...

Draco69
There is no BFR in this thread. So throwing Juggs into the sun is meaningless. WWH stalemated classic Juggs. If you really think Superman or Zod could beat classic Juggs, that's your weed you're smoking.

I was referring to your erroneous statement which stated that WWH 'stalemated' Juggernaut when he really just BFRed the Juggernaut. Which Superman could easily do the same.

In physical combat, Superman nor Zod can't defeat Juggernaut. But neither can WWH....

Near light-speeds? That's quite a leap to make. Show me the panels where they are shown to be fighting at near-light speeds.

They battled each other in Vegas Galaxy. You can look it up in the Superman Respect Thread. The endgame of their battle finally took them to orbit of Jupiter. The timeline of their battle was apparently only a few moments at best, so 'near-lightspeeds' may actually be an understatement....

WWH shrugged a multitude of attacks than Zod could ever muster: phasing, energy attacks, magic, telepathy, heat, genetic poisons, kinetic inversion, Skrull Bolt's voice, Sentry's calming aura, etc.

None of these were impressive.

Who were these attacks generated by?

A bunch of second-stringers and mutant children.

Skrull-Bolt, Sentry, and Strange were the most potent attacks.

Skrull-Bolt's power-levels were undetermined but clearly not as powerful as the original.

Strange jobbed. End of story with that one.

Sentry's 'million exploding suns' wasn't impressive either.

Zod can and has been knocked out before. If anybody has the strength to do that.

Does WWH have the strength to knock out Zod? Yes, possibly.

But the real question is: Can he hit Zod? Will he be able effectively track and connect a punch with a thinking, reacting object moving at incredible speeds?

According to the KMC rules (which you and your SuperHeroChat ilk all continuely ignore...) Zod will speedblitz.

Which WWH hasn't shown any sort of defense against.

WWH CAN be hurt as shown multiple times in the storyline. However he simply can't counter Zod's superspeed.

He'll be hit again and again at thousand times per second and WWH can only thrash about like a two-year old throwing a tantrum.

KMC Rules: Zod speedblitzes. WWH gets owned.

If you don't like it, pack your bags and ship your ass back to SHC.

wink

iceman24567
WWH shrugged a multitude of attacks than Zod could ever muster: phasing, energy attacks, magic, telepathy, heat, genetic poisons, kinetic inversion, Skrull Bolt's voice, Sentry's calming aura, etc. Zod can and has been knocked out before. If anybody has the strength to do that.
Xavier probably would have had him on the ground with telepathy, Skrull-Bolt's voice probably would have caused Zod's eardrums and head to explode, Juggs would have stomped on him w/o BFR, Kitty's phase... not sure what that would do to a Superman-level being, Zarathos would have incinerated him with Hellfire, Darwin would have beat Zod, etc. You found this impressive considering the context? Like Strange/Zom realizing what he has done and he stops fighting? Telepathy who tried it on him? Skrull Bolts voice? he's not the real Black Bolt so why does it matter? The rest are just attacks that kryptonians deal with fairly easy and WWh relied on his healing factor to stay in the game he really wasn't that impressive compared to Red Hulk laughing

OneDumbG0
I was referring to your erroneous statement which stated that WWH 'stalemated' Juggernaut when he really just BFRed the Juggernaut. Which Superman could easily do the same.

In physical combat, Superman nor Zod can't defeat Juggernaut. But neither can WWH....WWH stalemated Juggernaut before he decided to BFR him. WWH's healing factor and excess gamma radiation powering him, which was for all intents and purpose so limitless, that even Darwin couldn't absorb it.
They battled each other in Vegas Galaxy. You can look it up in the Superman Respect Thread. The endgame of their battle finally took them to orbit of Jupiter. The timeline of their battle was apparently only a few moments at best, so 'near-lightspeeds' may actually be an understatement....These scans? Let me ask you something. If they were fighting at near-lightspeeds, than anybody watching them would only perceive blurs, correct? Unless they had superspeed as well...

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9868/88416942zd9.th.jpg http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/701/66967360lf8.th.jpg http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4025/14332516wi4.th.jpg http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8449/26806594mr6.th.jpg

So... those aliens watching them and talking and observing Zod getting the upper-hand... guess they must have super-speed, huh? Sounds like more of the same super-speed cheering that Superman apologists like to use.
None of these were impressive.

Who were these attacks generated by?

A bunch of second-stringers and mutant children.

Skrull-Bolt, Sentry, and Strange were the most potent attacks.

Skrull-Bolt's power-levels were undetermined but clearly not as powerful as the original.

Strange jobbed. End of story with that one.

Sentry's 'million exploding suns' wasn't impressive either.Impressive? Xavier-level telepathy? Human Torch Nova-Blast? Molecularly phasing a foe into the landscape? And despite your wild assertions that Skrull-Bolt that he clearly must not have been as powerful as Black Bolt, Skrull-Bolt's scream of electron particles blew a piece of the moon off the size of Rhode Island. Not impressive? Yea. Sure.
Does WWH have the strength to knock out Zod? Yes, possibly.

But the real question is: Can he hit Zod? Will he be able effectively track and connect a punch with a thinking, reacting object moving at incredible speeds?

According to the KMC rules (which you and your SuperHeroChat ilk all continuely ignore...) Zod will speedblitz.

Which WWH hasn't shown any sort of defense against.

WWH CAN be hurt as shown multiple times in the storyline. However he simply can't counter Zod's superspeed.

He'll be hit again and again at thousand times per second and WWH can only thrash about like a two-year old throwing a tantrum.

KMC Rules: Zod speedblitzes. WWH gets owned.

If you don't like it, pack your bags and ship your ass back to SHC.

wink Show me Zod speedblitzing. Show me Zod throwing a thousand punches in a single second. Actually, show me Superman throwing a thousnad punches in a single second.

I've never posted on SHC. You need to learn that evidence backs up arguments. Not assumptions.

Draco69
WWH stalemated Juggernaut before he decided to BFR him. WWH's healing factor and excess gamma radiation powering him, which was for all intents and purpose so limitless, that even Darwin couldn't absorb it.

And he still couldn't ultimately beat Classic Juggernaut no matter how strong he was.

These scans? Let me ask you something. If they were fighting at near-lightspeeds, than anybody watching them would only perceive blurs, correct? Unless they had superspeed as well...

So... those aliens watching them and talking and observing Zod getting the upper-hand... guess they must have super-speed, huh? Sounds like more of the same super-speed cheering that Superman apologists like to use.

Um. No. That's the wrong fight. It took place in space like I said somewhere in the vicinity of the Vega Galaxy.

It was during the timeline where he was wearing the horrible Darth Vader-ripoff costume...

Thanks for getting the scans, though.

Impressive? Xavier-level telepathy? Human Torch Nova-Blast? Molecularly phasing a foe into the landscape? And despite your wild assertions that Skrull-Bolt that he clearly must not have been as powerful as Black Bolt, Skrull-Bolt's scream of electron particles blew a piece of the moon off the size of Rhode Island. Not impressive? Yea. Sure.

Nothing Zod nor Superman couldn't survive much less endure.

The only iffy thing is Kitty's phasing and Strange's magic.

Anything else is well within their ability.

I've never posted on SHC. You need to learn that evidence backs up arguments.

1) Um, yes you have posted on SHC. You've boldly stated you were in fact an immigrant from SHC.

2) I don't have to show Zod peedblitzing when he's shown to battle Superman in superspeed combat.

What YOU have to show is simple:

How will WWH be able to counter a foe with vastly superior speed? A foe that can hit him a thousand times before he blinks?

That's the simple question you have to answer.

If WWH can effectively counter Zod's superspeed, than yes he definitely has the potential to win.

But he doesn't. According to KMC rules, Zod will speedblitz. Like any other foe with superspeed.

If you wanna keep ignoring this rule to make WWH win in your mind, go ahead sweetie.

TricksterPriest
Also, asking for proof that Superman can throw a thousand punches a second? What the f**k? Are YOU dense?

psycho gundam
for zod to win, he has to ko wwh, that doesn't seem likely even if he gets a speedblitz. hulk is built for that kind of punishment.

i know hulk will get blitzed, but i also know he can take it.

I'm Bran
Also, asking for proof that Superman can throw a thousand punches a second? What the f**k? Are YOU dense? If the question was so dumb, then there would have been proof to show so... no?

OneDumbG0
And he still couldn't ultimately beat Classic Juggernaut no matter how strong he was.So since WWH stalemated and matched classic Juggernaut to the point he halted his advance, and Superman and Zod can't beat classic Juggernaut without BFR, then how does Zod beat WWH?
Um. No. That's the wrong fight. It took place in space like I said somewhere in the vicinity of the Vega Galaxy.

It was during the timeline where he was wearing the horrible Darth Vader-ripoff costume...

Thanks for getting the scans, though.Thanks for not getting the scans and just posting sweeping generalizations without evidence since you know I could probably rip apart whatever scans you do provide by analyzing context. Pretty presumptuous conceit I'm spouting, right? I'm just saying it because I just want to see the scans you're speaking of.
Nothing Zod nor Superman couldn't survive much less endure.

The only iffy thing is Kitty's phasing and Strange's magic.

Anything else is well within their ability.Zarathos' hellfire. Xavier's telepathy. Blowing off a piece of the Moon the size of Rhode Island would probably knock Superman and Zod unconscious.
1) Um, yes you have posted on SHC. You've boldly stated you were in fact an immigrant from SHC.I think you have me confused with someone else.
2) I don't have to show Zod peedblitzing when he's shown to battle Superman in superspeed combat.Show me where he's engaging in super-speed combat with Superman. You haven't even proved him capable of this. At all. In fact, I posted a fight where it's pretty conclusive they're not punching and parrying at super-speeds.

How will WWH be able to counter a foe with vastly superior speed? A foe that can hit him a thousand times before he blinks?

If WWH can effectively counter Zod's superspeed, than yes he definitely has the potential to win.

But he doesn't. According to KMC rules, Zod will speedblitz. Like any other foe with superspeed.

If you wanna keep ignoring this rule to make WWH win in your mind, go ahead sweetie. What YOU have to show is simple:

How will Zod be able to overcome a foe with unlimited strength and a near-instantaneous healing factor?

If Zod can effectively counter WWH's unlimited strength and near-instantaneous healing factor, then yes he definitely has the potential to win.

But he doesn't. According to KMC rules, we use evidence. Like any other poster with a common sense.

If you wanna keep ignoring this rule to make Zod win in your mind, go ahead sweetie.

Draco69
for zod to win, he has to ko wwh, that doesn't seem likely even if he gets a speedblitz. hulk is built for that kind of punishment.

i know hulk will get blitzed, but i also know he can take it.

But can he effectively give it back?

Draco69
So since WWH stalemated and matched classic Juggernaut to the point he halted his advance, and Superman and Zod can't beat classic Juggernaut without BFR, then how does Zod beat WWH?

Lord, in heaven.

Superman or Zod could replicated the same exact feat as WWH.

However neither WWH, nor Zod can defeat Classic Juggernaut solely using physical force.

Your comparision is flawed.

Thanks for not getting the scans and just posting sweeping generalizations without evidence since you know I could probably rip apart whatever scans you do provide by analyzing context. Pretty presumptuous conceit I'm spouting, right? I'm just saying it because I just want to see the scans you're speaking of.

As a tired and rather weary veteran KMC member, I really don't feel like like sorting through scans. I've done my time. smile

So if you want to see Zod's superspeed that apparently you don't think he has, I suggest you look it up.

Blowing off a piece of the Moon the size of Rhode Island would probably knock Superman and Zod unconscious.

Superman has survived planetary explosions.

One of his highest durability feats was surviving the explosion of a nebula which contains thousands of galaxies.

So, Rhode Island? Not so much.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

No, not really.

I remember SHC immigrants since they're rather irritating.

Show me where he's engaging in super-speed combat with Superman. You haven't even proved him capable of this. At all. In fact, I posted a fight where it's pretty conclusive they're not punching and parrying at super-speeds.

It's rather simple. Zod has superspeed. In bloodlust, Zod will use superspeed. Unless, CIS states he won't.

Show me where WWH can effectively counter superspeed on Zod's or Superman's level.

If you can, I'd be happy to debate with you.

However this "LALALA Zod doesn't have superspeed!" is rather tiring, dear.

How will Zod be able to overcome a foe with unlimited strength and a near-instantaneous healing factor?

If Zod can effectively counter WWH's unlimited strength and near-instantaneous healing factor, then yes he definitely has the potential to win.

But he doesn't. According to KMC rules, we use evidence. Like any other poster with a common sense.

If you wanna keep ignoring this rule to make Zod win in your mind, go ahead sweetie.

Lord, I hate parrotfashioning. It shows lack of original thought.

WWH's strength and healing is impressive but rather useless against speed.

The amount of strength he has is irrelevant when he can't hit his target.

The ability to heal wounds is rather irrelevant when your foe can rip off your arm before you've had a chance to regrow it.

You're continuing to skip around the issue of Zod's superspeed and WWH's inability to counter it.

Your response will be predictable as follows:

A) "Show me a scan of Zod's speed....yes, I know he's a Kryptonian who's on Superman's level but I wanna see it anyway!"

B) "How will WWH be able to counter Zod's speed?....I'll have to get back to ya on that Miss. Katie Couric!"

Draco69
Originally posted by I'm Bran
If the question was so dumb, then there would have been proof to show so... no?

Have you seen the Superman Respect Thread?

The original one that is.

It's impossible to navigate.

I'm not sweating over something that infantile, dear.

I've grown far too old (in forum years) for that.

beer beer

I'm Bran
Have you seen the Superman Respect Thread?

The original one that is.

It's impossible to navigate.

I'm not sweating over something that infantile, dear.

I've grown far too old (in forum years) for that.

beer beer Was replying to Trick.

Draco69
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Was replying to Trick.

Ah.

My eyesight (in forum years) is going too.

Where's my bloody cane...?

shokosugi
everyone knows

Supes>Zod>WWH>Juggs

OneDumbG0
Lord, in heaven.

Superman or Zod could replicated the same exact feat as WWH.

However neither WWH, nor Zod can defeat Classic Juggernaut solely using physical force.

Your comparision is flawed.You suggesting that Supes and Zod can't beat classic Juggernaut without BFR, but they can curbstomp WWH who stalemated classic Juggernaut. You need to think about it. Hard. But don't hurt yourself.
As a tired and rather weary veteran KMC member, I really don't feel like like sorting through scans. I've done my time. smile

So if you want to see Zod's superspeed that apparently you don't think he has, I suggest you look it up.I suggest you admit that you have no proof to support that Zod can throw 1000 punches i a single second. But it's plainly evident enough. I've been tearing down exaggerated feats and myths for a while and done my time too.
Superman has survived planetary explosions.

One of his highest durability feats was surviving the explosion of a nebula which contains thousands of galaxies.

So, Rhode Island? Not so much.Superman got ktfo'ed by planetary explosions. Don't try to use straw-man argumentation to recharacterize my statements. You're neither clever enough for it to work, nor am I gullible enough to let it pass. I said Superman can get knocked out by a blast that powerful. Never said he couldn't survive it. Red-Sun Eater super-nova myth = lulz. Superman's been knocked out. By far less.
No, not really.

I remember SHC immigrants since they're rather irritating. Seriously. You have me mixed up with someone else. I've never posted on Super Hero Chat. Ever. This and a few postings at Newsarama are the only comics-related forums I browse.

You really need to get over yourself.
It's rather simple. Zod has superspeed. In bloodlust, Zod will use superspeed. Unless, CIS states he won't.

Show me where WWH can effectively counter superspeed on Zod's or Superman's level.

If you can, I'd be happy to debate with you.

However this "LALALA Zod doesn't have superspeed!" is rather tiring, dear.Just prove to me that Zod can throw 1,000 punches in a single second.
Lord, I hate parrotfashioning. It shows lack of original thought.

WWH's strength and healing is impressive but rather useless against speed.

The amount of strength he has is irrelevant when he can't hit his target.

The ability to heal wounds is rather irrelevant when your foe can rip off your arm before you've had a chance to regrow it.

You're continuing to skip around the issue of Zod's superspeed and WWH's inability to counter it.

Your response will be predictable as follows:

A) "Show me a scan of Zod's speed....yes, I know he's a Kryptonian who's on Superman's level but I wanna see it anyway!"

B) "How will WWH be able to counter Zod's speed?....I'll have to get back to ya on that Miss. Katie Couric!" So if Zod can't beat classic Juggernaut without BFR, and classic Juggernaut's only attributes are durability, unlimited strength and comparatively limited combat speed... how do you explain Zod losing to classic Juggernaut? I'm using your own statements against you if you haven't been following. It's what I always do and I set you up from pretty much near the start to expose your double-standards. So explain away why Zod can't beat classic Juggernaut but easily curbstomps WWH. Go for it.

horrorwolf
WWH beats the living hell out of Zod. It doesnt matter if he even tried blitzes. It still wouldn't take World War Hulk out, would only make him stronger almost instantly, and sooner or later Zod would get one-shotted.

Zod can't win any type of close brawl with World War Hulk.

His best best is some kind of BFR - but thats likely to get him destroyed on attempt.

At best he can fly around and throw stuff from afar....

iceman24567
WWH can't beat Zod for the majority because unlike Sentry he would use everything at his disposal. Krytonians are more powerful than any brick and by the way WWH did not stalemate Juggs no expression

horrorwolf
Krytonians are more powerful than any brick and by the way WWH did not stalemate Juggs no expression

Tell that to the likes of Kalibak and Doomsday.

Zod gets the floor wiped with him whenever he get in range. Otherwise all of Zod's assaults get brushed off in moments.

World War Hulk one-shots Zod.

Avlon
PC Phantom Zone Zod shitstomps WWH.
Russian Zod stomps WWH.
For Tomorrow Zod Stomps WWH.
OYL Zod Stomps Hulk.

WWH wasn't made to stand up to Kryptonians, no matter how hard his fanboys want him to do so.

iceman24567
Tell that to the likes of Kalibak and Doomsday.

Zod gets the floor wiped with him whenever he get in range. Otherwise all of Zod's assaults get brushed off in moments.

World War Hulk one-shots Zod. Tell that to Sentry, juggs, Herc and Doc Strange no expression. Zod one shots Hulk or speed blitzes him for fun.

horrorwolf
PC Phantom Zone Zod shitstomps WWH.
Russian Zod stomps WWH.
For Tomorrow Zod Stomps WWH.
OYL Zod Stomps Hulk.

WWH wasn't made to stand up to Kryptonians, no matter how hard his fanboys want him to do so.

lol the irony... laughing

horrorwolf
Tell that to Sentry, juggs, Herc and Doc Strange no expression. Zod one shots Hulk or speed blitzes him for fun.

...which would do nothing to World War Hulk, and only set him up for an easy one-shot.

Avlon
lol the irony... laughing

...of your fanboyism? Yes, yes it is. wink

horrorwolf
...of your fanboyism? Yes, yes it is. wink

cute.

So what are they gonna do to WWH? There's nothing they can muster than hasn't failed in a brawl before.

Like I said WWH only brushes it off as always, and becomes more dangerous in the meantime.

As mentioned, his best bet would BFR here and thats highly likely to fail.

iceman24567
...which would do nothing to World War Hulk, and only set him up for an easy one-shot. Seriously? Herc hurt WWh and he didnt want to fight. Strange broiled him, Juggs was ****ing him up and the Sentry matched him fist for fist. Point is WWh is not the ultimate brick you all make him out to be as far as feats go he's just another herald level brick.

horrorwolf
Tell that to Sentry, juggs, Herc and Doc Strange no expression. Zod one shots Hulk or speed blitzes him for fun.

uh...versus...World War Hulk???

Strange "Broiled" him? That did NOTHING as well to stop or even harm him.

No. WWH walked through them all if you remember....and came through unscathed and even stronger.

iceman24567
Ok we must be talking about two different stories my bad no expression

horrorwolf
Ok we must be talking about two different stories my bad no expression

its cool, Hercules did try to go blow to blow for a bit, but was left badly injured by WWH...before he moved on.

iceman24567
its cool, Hercules did try to go blow to blow for a bit, but was left badly injured by WWH...before he moved on. What he tried to go blow for blow? laughing

horrorwolf
What he tried to go blow for blow? laughing

correct, he tried to fight WWH and got pretty much wasted. Did we miss something in WorldWar Hulk? I believe it was when he and warbound were headed toward NY.

iceman24567
correct, he tried to fight WWH and got pretty much wasted. Did we miss something in WorldWar Hulk? I believe it was when he and warbound were headed toward NY. Yeah you missed the context no expression. Thanks to Priest for the scans as we can see Herc didn't want to fight the only reason he even made physical contact with Hulk was because Amadeus Cho so we did read two different stories eek!
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0020.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-021.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-023.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0024.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0025.jpg

horrorwolf
Yeah you missed the context no expression. Thanks to Priest for the scans as we can see Herc didn't want to fight the only reason he even made physical contact with Hulk was because Amadeus Cho so we did read two different stories eek!
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0020.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-021.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-023.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0024.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/IncredibleHulk107-0025.jpg

correct, exactly as I remember. Wasted.

Even Savage Hulk has beaten Hercules so many times its not funny. wink

iceman24567
Dude stop trolling if you really wanted to debate you would notice once Herc got serious Hulk was on the floor after that Herc didn't even fight back you fail....

xJLxKing
correct, exactly as I remember. Wasted.

Even Savage Hulk has beaten Hercules so many times its not funny.
Herc didn't want to fight

iceman24567
Herc didn't want to fight yes

horrorwolf
Herc didn't want to fight

Point being, Herc's been beaten even by regular Savage Hulk when he DID want to fight. So your point fails...just as it does here.

Wants to fight...gets ass beat.
Didnt want to fight...left wasted anyway. so what.

xJLxKing
yes
I didn't even have to read the dialogue to understand that. You can see it just by looking at Herc movements

horrorwolf
I didn't even have to read the dialogue to understand that. You can see it just by looking at Herc movements

Still, he tried anyway - by knocking Hulk down....even though he didnt want to and got pwned anyway....and as usual.

iceman24567
I didn't even have to read the dialogue to understand that. You can see it just by looking at Herc movements exactly and some people actually think it was a fight laughing

horrorwolf
point being, WWH wasn't hurt. and Herc along with the rest of marvel in WWH couldnt hang with the counterattack.

iceman24567
point being, WWH wasn't hurt. and Herc along with the rest of marvel in WWH couldnt hang with the counterattack. Wasn't hurt? The man was holding his head confused

horrorwolf
Wasn't hurt? The man was holding his head confused
laughing

what character hasnt held their head in a comic fight before?

iceman24567
laughing

what character hasnt held their head in a comic fight before? So he was holding his head because he wasn't fazed by the attack that knocked him on his head?

horrorwolf
So he was holding his head because he wasn't fazed by the attack that knocked him on his head?

too bad in the VERY next panel Herc is getting pwned. Hulk gets "hurt" all the time, its just not gonna do any lasting damage whatsoever.

iceman24567
too bad in the VERY next panel Herc is getting pwned. Hulk gets "hurt" all the time, its just not gonna do any real damage. Yeah because he doesn't want to FIGHT but i rather not do this with you because you obviously are bias if you can't admit the guy got "pwned" because he didn't fight back.

horrorwolf
Yeah because he doesn't want to FIGHT but i rather not do this with you because you obviously are bias if you can't admit the guy got "pwned" because he didn't fight back.

No, my point is that it doesnt matter if he wanted to or not. The result vs WWH would be the same either way.

But If you believe Hercules could take WWH though (if Herc was really "into" it), obviously is your own perogative.

Avlon
cute.

So what are they gonna do to WWH? There's nothing they can muster than hasn't failed in a brawl before.

Like I said WWH only brushes it off as always, and becomes more dangerous in the meantime.

As mentioned, his best bet would BFR here and thats highly likely to fail.

It's not difficult to grasp. Zod is the faster, stronger guy with more powers. HV until there is nothing left of the Hulk is one way. Hell, he could blast Hulk off his feet with the concussive force HV or even with Gale breath alone. He doesn't even have to touch the guy up close if he doesn't want to.

He could rip Hulk in half. Why settle for an arm or a small hole in his chest?

What's hulk going to do? Thunderclap? Especially with no arms?

Wait... He's going to stomp the ground like...really hard right!

Zod could punch him to another country, fly over, and then punch him to another country again.

Once WWH runs out of steam like he did with Sentry.. he's dead. Zod isn't going to let Banner come back...

WWH is nothing but a huge volleyball target. Without PIS, he's not more dangerous than any other version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.