Dr Doom/as the Juggernaut runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Dr Doom has all the powers of the Juggernaut and he is running a gauntlet. Dr Doom has a 24 hours to prepare for a gauntlet as well but he has no knowledge of he facing.

1.Omega Red & Midnighter(Immune to OR spores)
2.Cyber,Upgraded Sabertooth & Wolverine
3.Stryfe & Mister Sinister
4.Vargas,Cable,Cannonball & Colossus
5.Wonder Man,Vision,Luke Cage,Iron Man & Thing
6.Gladiator
7.WWH
8.Silver Surfer & Firelord
9.Thanos

carver9
He COULD clear this if he brings his teleporting device.

golem370
Thanos can teleport though

AlmightyKfish
Does he get his normal powers as well?

If not he gets BFR'd at 6.

golem370
Yes

Newjak
Well if you consider Doom's already extensive knowledge of the mystic arts, coupled with what we've seen Cain do. Then I would say giving Doom vast magical energies at his disposal would not limit his versatility even if he went in without his devices.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Newjak
Well if you consider Doom's already extensive knowledge of the mystic arts, coupled with what we've seen Cain do. Then I would say giving Doom vast magical energies at his disposal would not limit his versatility even if he went in without his devices.

That and Doom would be able to tap into the full power of Cyttorak better than Cain with the prep time making him a beast.

Bentley
He loses to Thanos due mind rape, whatever he devices to stop mind rape would likely be neutralized by Thanos's powers.

Mindset
Doubt it.

Kris Blaze
In those 24 hours he learns how to properly wield the power of cyttorak and clears it.

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos can teleport though

I said that because of bfring which is the only options in beating juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.