Team 1 vs Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
Team 1

Superman(2 week sun dip)
Black Adam(WWIII)
Captain Marvel
Hal Jordan
Flash(Bart)

Team 2

Silver Surfer
Morg
Gladiator
Thor
Sentry

Both teams are bloodlusted. None of these fighters hold back a thing. They have no regard for humanity...so, collateral damage and planetary destruction means nothing to any of these guys. So, Superman is no boy scout here...he will **** shit up...lol.

Fight 1 is regular Morg
Fight 2..Morg has the Waters of Life(if it will make any difference)

Which team wins?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Superman(2 week sun dip)

no expression

iceman24567
A bloodlusted WW 3 Black Adam is going to eat them alive.

Southern_Rebel

Southern_Rebel
All these guys are bloodlusted. Think of Annihilation Silver Surfer...Warrior Madness Thor with belt of strength. Morg with WOL..Gladiator at Full Confidence.

tsscls
Team 1.
We've already seen that a bloodlusted Hal Jordan can take down the GLC single-handed.

Bouboumaster
Team 2: Flash would die after Earth would explose.
Surfer or Morg can take care of Sups
WM Thor is just crazy
Gladiator well... he's Gladiator
and for Sentry... Just think of "The Void"

Mindset
Originally posted by tsscls
Team 1.
We've already seen that a bloodlusted Hal Jordan can take down the GLC single-handed. confused

Silent Guardian
Team 1

Superman(2 week sun dip)
Black Adam(WWIII)
Captain Marvel
Hal Jordan
Flash(Bart)

Team 2

Silver Surfer
Morg
Gladiator
Thor
Sentry

Both teams are bloodlusted. None of these fighters hold back a thing. They have no regard for humanity...so, collateral damage and planetary destruction means nothing to any of these guys. So, Superman is no boy scout here...he will **** shit up...lol.

Fight 1 is regular Morg
Fight 2..Morg has the Waters of Life(if it will make any difference)

Which team wins?

I do not even know who Morg is and Team 2 still wins. Gladiator, SS and Thor if there at their max power put them over the top. Sentry as well, even if I question his feats. Don't get me wrong it would be a knock out drag down fist fight, not easy on anyone. But I picked team 2 mainly cause you picked Bart as the Flash and not Wally. Bart was never that good.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I do not even know who Morg is and Team 2 still wins. Gladiator, SS and Thor if there at their max power put them over the top. Sentry as well, even if I question his feats. Don't get me wrong it would be a knock out drag down fist fight, not easy on anyone. But I picked team 2 mainly cause you picked Bart as the Flash and not Wally. Bart was never that good.

Well, Bart is the Speedforce. He's faster than them all!!! Can you imagine how Thor or Sentry would feel after being hammered with thousands of IMP's a second?

Silent Guardian
Well, Bart is the Speedforce. He's faster than them all!!! Can you imagine how Thor or Sentry would feel after being hammered with thousands of IMP's a second?

What are you talking about?! Bart died! He lost his speed/powers and died. Wally has always been the fastest.

But feel free to prove me wrong, I do not know everything. Still I am pretty sure I am correct.

Wally has always had the best/most control over the speed force.

TricksterPriest
Prior to his death, Bart was the fastest and physical embodiment of the Speed Force. But I agree Wally's control has always been better.

Also, Sundipped Superman? What the f**k?

Bentley
If its classic Thor, Superman solos. If not, team one still wins, but is less of a stomp.

Raoul
Originally posted by Bentley
If its classic Thor, Superman solos. If not, team one still wins, but is less of a stomp.

superman with a 2 week sundip... hysterical

Scuzz2.0
team marvel wins fight 1 after a good battle but destroy dc in fight 2 morg with wol was a complete beast

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul

That's what I was thinking...

rotiart
Sentry... At full potential is possibly the most dangerous person in team 2. He can bring people back to life...

As for gl hal taking on the corps... He was infected by parallax... So you can't give that to hal alone.. We do t k ow how much parallax played into it.. If it gave a boost..

Surfer can instantly recognize supermans weakness to red sun radiation and hithim with it. In infinite crisis it says that red sun light prevents kryptonians fromaccessing the powers from the yellow sun...

Everyone on team two can survive inspace:. Bart can't

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Raoul
thumbsup

iceman24567
Originally posted by rotiart
Sentry... At full potential is possibly the most dangerous person in team 2. He can bring people back to life...

As for gl hal taking on the corps... He was infected by parallax... So you can't give that to hal alone.. We do t k ow how much parallax played into it.. If it gave a boost..

Surfer can instantly recognize supermans weakness to red sun radiation and hithim with it. In infinite crisis it says that red sun light prevents kryptonians fromaccessing the powers from the yellow sun...

Everyone on team two can survive inspace:. Bart can't Bringing people back to life isn't that impressive especially when he's probably the first to die laughing

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bringing people back to life isn't that impressive especially when he's probably the first to die laughing laughing thumb up

xJLxKing
So since "I" never seen Superman with 2 weeks sun dip, can someone tell me how strong that is? It must be very strong since a few minutes gave him a hell of a boost. Any ways depending on the match up and how strong Superman is. If he is any where near his PC limits, then I give it to team 1. However, if it's the same boost as a 1 minuted Sun dip then I go with team 2 for a slight win(match up)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Morg with the WOL was a beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.