Team vs Thanos(with Power Gem)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
The same team I used in the fight a few minutes ago in another thread.

Superman(2 week sun dip)
Black Adam(WWIII)
Captain Marvel
Hal Jordan
Flash(Bart)

vs

Thanos..with Power Gem.

Fight 1...Thanos has no prep
Fight 2...Thanos has 3 hours prep.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Batman-Prime
Team stomps,

spite ?

TricksterPriest
The P gem gets wanked like nobodies business on here.

Though, 3 hours prep might be enough to get a few. I can't see him having a way to get rid of all of them though. shifty

horrorwolf
Sorry if you hate the Red Infinity Gem, but I suppose the PG gets "wanked" for more than a few good reasons such as:

1. Granting access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist.
2. Grants the user ability to match and exceed ANY physical superhuman ability.
3. Granting the user invincibility.

The problem is that most normal beings aren't capable of full utilization of the Infinity Gems.

HOWEVER, in the hands of Thanos (who is very familiar and capable of fully utilizing it)...it becomes a literal nightmare.

So pretty much, Thanos with the Power Gem makes short work of this team....and yeah its pretty much Spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The P gem gets wanked like nobodies business on here.

Though, 3 hours prep might be enough to get a few. I can't see him having a way to get rid of all of them though. shifty How does the power gem get wanked? No limits to the power he can draw upon.

tkitna
With the power gem, Thanos in a spiteful stomp.

skyfather
1.team may get a few wins if lucky 2.team destroyed with ease

Enyalus
1. Too much speed, IMO. Team gets at least a small majority.

2. No chance. Thanos wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
1. Too much speed, IMO. Team gets at least a small majority.

2. No chance. Thanos wins.
pretty much correct but I see them splitting during scenerio 1. With maybe a slight edge to either team or thanos i'm not sure.

In No. 2 no chance for the team when thanos has prep and the gem. It's game over!

xJLxKing
team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.