New kypton vs Daxam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Casshen
Who wins.

Personally the average Daxam has been shown to be stronger than an average Kryptonian. Just like an inexperienced average Daxam with Ion was able to go toe to toe with the strongest Kryptonian ever.

Eel O'Brien
Daxamites being stronger than Kryptonians has been retconned out. Superboy Prime spent most of the Ion fight screwing around and making fun of Sodam. Plus Sodam had a power ring AND THE ION ENTITY which I'm sure contributed to his power.

I'd say the average Kryptonian vs. Daxamite would be a toss up if they were fully powered.

In this fight, however, I would be forced to go with Daxam. Since the PLANET Daxam probably has a few more people than the CITY of New Krypton.

Lord Feron
New Krypton would know the lead weakness of Daxamnites. Lead wtfpwns them. So Krptonians run around with lead pipes beating the crap out of the Daxamnites. O might be spelling taht wrong... embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.