Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [Character Sheet]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Young_Angel
Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride

137 years after the Battle of Yavin.

Darth Krayt's rage is inexhaustible. After the Massacre of Mon Calamari, Krayt uses his stasis to keep himself from dying from the Vong coral seeds that tempts to consume him. During his stasis treatment, Krayt decides it's time that he had his own legacy. A dark legacy...

Cade Skywalker, however, senses a disturbance in the Force. He believes that in order for Krayt's vision of "Galactic order" to come true, he needs a heir. He senses that Krayt would choose a Bride, and have her create his own legacy. But Skywalker won't let that happen.

In order for Krayt not to have a dark legacy, Cade decides to take the Bride away from the Dark Lord...

Rules:

- Play up to 2 characters ONLY.
- No God-modding (no person is Super powerful than the other player).
- Don't control other players characters unless you ask the GM or other player's permission.
- Be kind to one another in OOC.
- Last, but not least, HAVE FUN!!! smile

Here are the following characters you can play. Or you can make up your own character:

Good Guys

-Cade Skywalker: Cpt. Valerian
-Deliah Blue:
-Jariah Syn:
-Shado Vao:
-Ganner Kreig:
-Antares Draco:
-Azlyn Rae:

Bad Guys

-Darth Krayt: Hawkeye113
-Darth Wyyrlok:
-Darth Maladi:
-Darth Stryfe: Mando' Ade
-Darth Talon:
-Darth Nihl: Cpt. Valerian

Character Sheet

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Homeworld:
Weapons:
Ship:
Bio:

I'll be playing as the Bride.

Hawkeye113
Name: Jeffrey star
Species: Human
Appearance: tbr
Personality: Strict, caring and loving
Homeworld: Tatooine
Weapons: Katana x 2 Regular lightsabers x 20 and golden lightsaber x 1
Ship: Lord of Light
Bio: At First he tried to kill Alyna. Now however he fights beside her and the other Jedi in order to end Darth Krayt's Legacy and rule permanently. He knows all jedi and sith lightsaber styles.

Cpt. Valerian
Name: Cade Skywalker (direct descendant of Luke and Anakin Skywalker).

Species: Human.

Appearance & Clothing: Light-coloured skin, blond medium-long hair, green eyes, muscular, tall. He wears trousers similar to those of Darth Vader and an armor chest piece with Mandalorian origin. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cade_Skywalker).

Personality: Cade is similar to Anakin in terms of determination, sometimes anger and rage, and power. He's very harsh sometimes, and he can be cold, but when the situation requires it, he can be very sensible and helping. He finds it difficult to control his emotions, which can be dangerous for him, but even though he has been a Bounty Hunter for years now, Cade does know the difference between evil and good, and he tries to afflict the less harm possible to his victims.

Homeworld: Unknown.

Weapons: Personalized blaster and his father's lightsaber (blue).

Ship: The Mynock; Captain (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mynock_%28starship%29).

Bio: He started training in the Jedi ways very early in his life, since his father, Kol, was a Jedi Master. He demonstrated great potential in the ways of the Force.
When he was 14 years old, his father was killed in a Jedi massacre at Ossus, as he ordered Cade to leave with his injured master Wolf. Wolf died once inside the escape shuttle. Unable to accept his death, he focused his anger to the point that he performed an unknown power to revive his master. Minutes later, he felt the death of his father in the hands of Darth Nihl. Overwhelmed with anger, Cade promised revenge on the Sithl. Cade left the shuttle one final time in a X-83 TwinTail starfighter, in an attempt to kill the remaining Sith. He cleared a path for the shuttle, in an effort to allow its escape into hyperspace. Cade's fighter was shot down, however. Although he managed to survive by sealing his flight suit and jettisoning just as his ship exploded. Withdrawing from the Force so the Sith wouldn't sense him, he fell into deep meditation in order to conserve oxygen. He awoke three days later floating over Ossus, where he was picked up by Rav and his crew.
When Cade revived his master with an unknown Force power, Darth Krayt sensed a dark murmur in the Force, and recognized that it came from a Jedi, not a Sith. Krayt vowed to find this Jedi and lure him completely to the dark side, calling him a "dark light in the Force". He remained with the pirate until he finished his serving sentence and freed himself from Rav and became independent, to later become Captain of the ship Mynock, whose crew included Deliah Blue (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Deliah_Blue) and Jariah Syn (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jariah_Syn).

Cpt. Valerian
I'm gonna go ahead and also say that (or, better said, suggest) Cade should now be treated as one of the most powerful characters in the RP. Not because I wanna God-mod or anything; it's just fact. You'll know this especially if you've read Legacy's last series.

Young_Angel
Totally agreed. After reading Vector and all, I'm expecting he is powerful after all.

Name: Ivana Helo

Appearance: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z155/Hikaru_Kaoru95/GothicBride.jpg

Occupation: Daughter of the Governor Javal Helo, Darth Krayt's Bride

Personality: Shy, Friendly, Adventurous, Helpful

Homeworld: Naboo

Weapons: Blaster pistol

Ship: N/A

Bio: Born to a family in Theed of Naboo, Ivana Helo lived happily with her three sisters. Her father, Javal, was married to a Jedi woman named Raina Jadono. When her mother died in the Massacre of Ossus, the Helo family became sadden by this. But Javal knew one of his daughters were really strong in the Force that was passed on to them.

One day, a messenger came to the Helo's house, informing that Krayt is searching for a wife to be Empress. This gave Javal an opportunity to see who was strong in the Force. Maybe one of the daughters could stop Krayt from within the Temple. When they came before Krayt on Coruscant, Krayt told the Governor that Ivana was the one. After saying a tearful goodbye to her family, Ivana was ready to become Krayt's bride...

Mr.Alex
Name: Rhyn Zarker

Appearance: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8705/attonpromotx8.jpg

Personality: Cocky, Quick thinking, bit of a bad temper

Homeworld: Dantooine

Weapons: A280 Blaster Rifle, 2x Bryar pistols, Thermol Detonaters

Ship: HWK-290 Light Freighter (currently unavliable)

Bio: Born on dantooine, he left his home at 15yrs old but suddenly came into det with a hutt. He has been smuggling and taking care of bountys for many years but has finally decided to try and get away from the hutt. But How?????

(um hawkeye, were does a 15yr old boy get 20 lightsabers from, or parts to build 20 lightsabers???)

Hawkeye113
Name: Darth Krayt
Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/s...rayt_throne.jpg
Personality: Cold, Ridding anyone who stands in his way to rule the Galaxy
Weapons: Two red-bladed lightsabers
Ship: N/A (Mostly Sith shuttle)
Bio: (( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Krayt ))

Born as A'Sharad Hett, he learnt the ways of the Jedi. He was a good friend of Anakin Skywalker, and eventually fought for the Republic during the Clone Wars.

When Order 66 began, Hett battled his way to safety from Clone troopers that turned their backs against him and other Jedi. He went back to Tatooine to help his people, the Tusken Raiders.

After a brief duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi, he was forced to never return to Tatooine again, because of losing his ways of the Jedi. As a bounty hunter, Hett discovered a Holocron of XoXaan, which he learnt of the dark side of the Force.

After his escape from a Yuuzhan Vong ship, Hett began to establish the One Sith, that was in his vision. Taking the throne from Roan Fel and ruling for seven years, he became Emperor of the Galaxy.

Name: Jeffrey star
Appearance: tbr
Personality: Strict, caring and loving
Weapons: Katana x 2 Regular lightsabers x 20 and golden lightsaber x 1
Ship: Lord of Light
Bio: At First he tried to kill Alyna. Now however he fights beside her and the other Jedi in order to end Darth Krayt's Legacy and rule permanently. He knows all jedi and sith lightsaber styles. Now he seeks to end Darth Krayt and all other sith.

Young_Angel
Okay, we'll stick with the 24-year-old Jeffrey Star then.

And to let everyone know, if Mando' Ade and/or teck92 post their character sheet, I'll start the RP thread. Cool?

Mr.Alex
Gah!!! i want this 2 start so bad. u should PM the others who were gonna join.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Mr.Alex
Gah!!! i want this 2 start so bad. u should PM the others who were gonna join.

Already did! And you're in luck, Mr.Alex! 'Cause I was gonna start... NOW! I changed my mind, because I didn't want to keep you guys long. So here we go! big grin

Hawkeye113
Make the topic please.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
Make the topic please.

Patience, my friend. It's up already. smile

Mando' Ade
Name: fas' hokh (darth stryfe)
Species: verpine
Appearance: a normal verpine, wears modified scout armor with a single slit visor
Personality: jumpy, very impatient
Homeworld: felucia
Weapons: black lightsaber, verpine scatter pistol
Ship: the morbid (carrack class cruiser)
Bio:

Young_Angel
I love your character sheet, Mando' Ade. But that's not how Darth Stryfe looks. This is really him:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Stryfe

So... could you do another Character Sheet for this Darth Stryfe, please? You can keep your previous character as a servant, but this is the Darth Stryfe I'm looking for.

Young_Angel
WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?! sad

Major Valerian
Hey, sorry, YA. I've been pretty busy with school to continue, but I'll post when I have time.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Major Valerian
Hey, sorry, YA. I've been pretty busy with school to continue, but I'll post when I have time.

Okay! Same here too. Been doing the ACT tests lately. But I'm done now! smile

Take your time, though. School always comes first.

Zman14888
Name: Zack Strobbe
Appearance: Sandy Brown Hair (blond) , Blue Eyes
Personality: Skeptical
Weapons: Lightsaber
Ship: Jedi Starfighter (black & white)
Bio:

I eat kittens
this thread is dead noob. rip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.