Defenders vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

It's Face
Defenders :

Strange
SS
Namor
Savage Hulk

Avengers:

Thor
Sentry
Hercules ( immortal)
Scarlet Witch
Vision

Bouboumaster
I give it to Defenders, but barely.

tkitna
Eh, this is close, but only due to the Scarlet Witch.

Still going with the Defenders for the majority.

I'm Bran
Scarlet Witch solos.

Priest
eh, Scarlet Witch hasn't done anything special other than teleport people lately...

Putar
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Scarlet Witch solos. Solos silver surfer? And doctor strange? working together confused ? are you sure?

I think between the two of them they could take wanda out of the picture. I think though they would be to tied up working on that, that they wouldnt have enough power against Sentry and Thor. Herc has been able to go toe to toe with hulk in comics. So he could tie up hulk while Sentry and Thor rip through Namor.

Then Thor and Sentry help Wanda and vision sits accross the way twiddleing his thumbs or helping Herc. Im Giving it to the Avengers for the majority.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Priest
eh, Scarlet Witch hasn't done anything special other than teleport people lately... She's still crazy, and she's still more powerful than she was as Classic evidently.

So what do we assume? Right, that she's at her crazy levels as she was in that forgettable series. Unless something is stated in the comics.

guy222
HOM Wanda

Otherwise, Defenders win

tjcoady
If this is House of Magneto Wanda, well, the Avengers win. Unless she happens to kill all of her teammates.

Otherwise, the Defenders win.

Silent Guardian
Defenders would win if it was 4 v 4. But cause Avengers have one extra person they have advantage.

Doc Strange cancels out Scarlet witch

Than SS and Hulk go against, Sentry, Hercules and Thor.

Afterwards it is Namor vs. Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.