Blade vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Blade:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13340/274471-22138-blade_super.jpg

vs.
Deadpool
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/647967-thunderbolts_francesco_mattina130_super.jpg

occultdestroyer
Been done before, in more than one occasion

Trackz
I had a feeling, but nothing came up when I searched for it.

occultdestroyer
Yeah I know.

The Search function stinks.

Lord Feron
AWESOME PIC OF DEADPOOL!

golem370
Who is that Martin Lawrence posing as Blade look how big that head is on Blade

Juk3n
DP healing factor swings it, although i pip Blade to be a bit faster/stronger, he could win a fair few from a close range blitz/slice, the kind to leave an after image.

Trackz
Originally posted by Juk3n
DP healing factor swings it, although i pip Blade to be a bit faster/stronger, he could win a fair few from a close range blitz/slice, the kind to leave an after image. blade might be the more skilled of the two as well, bu tdeadpools healing factor is insane

Silent Guardian
OH please Blade owns him easily. This is a no contest

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
OH please Blade owns him easily. This is a no contest For some reason I can't take posts like the serious I wonder why? eek!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
blade might be the more skilled of the two as well, bu tdeadpools healing factor is insane

Deadpool's trashed Taskmaster and impressed BP with his skill. Whats Blade done that compares?

Silent Guardian
Deadpool is a second rate character. He is a wannabe wolverine without the adamantium, and cracks random/weirder jokes than Spidey. He is way overrated. Blade takes him one handed

iceman24567
Deadpool is a second rate character. He is a wannabe wolverine without the adamantium, and cracks random/weirder jokes than Spidey. He is way overrated. Blade takes him one handed sick thumb down

srankmissingnin
Deadpool is a second rate character. He is a wannabe wolverine without the adamantium, and cracks random/weirder jokes than Spidey. He is way overrated. Blade takes him one handed

Yeah of the two characters in this thread Deadpool is the Wovlerine wannabe? laughing

"Hi my names Blade. I'm a cynical bad-ass ... and a loner who plays by his own rules... and I'm older than I look... and have a mysterious past."

... Does that remind you of anyone? eek!

Deadpool is stronger, faster, more skilled and has a healing factor. Blade has better aim since Deadpool is a notoriously bad shot but that won't be near enough to get him a win.

Wild Shadow
he is notoriously a bad shot because comic rules states he cant kill main characters... something DP is well aware of and cant overcome.. but in a battle forum that changes.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he is notoriously a bad shot because comic rules states he cant kill main characters... something DP is well aware of and cant overcome.. but in a battle forum that changes.

He once tried to shoot himself in the head... and he missed.

When Deadpool was taking credit for killing the Four-winds, it was said that he could be the one who did it because his aim wasn't nearly good enough for him to have been the person who killed them.

Sandy and Taskmaster, knew that Agent X wasn't Wade because he his aim was good.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yeah of the two characters in this thread Deadpool is the Wovlerine wannabe? laughing

"Hi my names Blade. I'm a cynical bad-ass ... and a loner who plays by his own rules... and I'm older than I look... and have a mysterious past."

... Does that remind you of anyone? eek!

Deadpool is stronger, faster, more skilled and has a healing factor. Blade has better aim since Deadpool is a notoriously bad shot but that won't be near enough to get him a win.

No no no. There a key differences between blade and Logan. Besides race and appearance. Logan is older. Blade's past is pretty well known, while Logans is not. Wolverine is a mutant. While Blade is half vampire/hybrid. I mean do you know how many people fit the criteria you just mentioned. I mean at least blade stays constant with hunting vampires. I never know where wolverine is half the time. I don't know whether he is with the new avengers or the x-men. Than his past he has done like everything, someone needs to check his continuity. I thought for sure he was going to be a skrull.

Moreover, with DP's connections with weapon x and fury he was another attempt at wolverine. And they just threw in a few spidey elements to his character.

bane214
might just be me but besides being apart of weapon x and a healing factor i dont see how deadpool is a wolverine wannabe...i mean i've never looked at DP and said"god he is too much like wolverine"

srankmissingnin
No no no. There a key differences between blade and Logan. Besides race and appearance. Logan is older. Blade's past is pretty well known, while Logans is not. Wolverine is a mutant. While Blade is half vampire/hybrid. I mean do you know how many people fit the criteria you just mentioned. I mean at least blade stays constant with hunting vampires. I never know where wolverine is half the time. I don't know whether he is with the new avengers or the x-men. Than his past he has done like everything, someone needs to check his continuity. I thought for sure he was going to be a skrull.

Moreover, with DP's connections with weapon x and fury he was another attempt at wolverine. And they just threw in a few spidey elements to his character.

Aside from race (which isn't important in defining character) almost everything you mentioned applies to Deadpool as well, and unlike Blade he has a dramatically different personality than Wolverine, which is more important.

Wild Shadow
He once tried to shoot himself in the head... and he missed.

When Deadpool was taking credit for killing the Four-winds, it was said that he could be the one who did it because his aim wasn't nearly good enough for him to have been the person who killed them.

Sandy and Taskmaster, knew that Agent X wasn't Wade because he his aim was good.

you gotta be able differentiate sarcasm/satire.. he sure was able to find his head for a bullet shot to keep himself from killing baby cable, his aim was accurate enough to mess up sabertooth to the bone.. also his deadpool vision wasnt to shabby either.

stick out tongue eek!

Mindset

Moreover, with DP's connections with weapon x and fury he was another attempt at wolverine. And they just threw in a few spidey elements to his character. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

snoopdogg
Blade's got all the advantages here minus healing.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade's got all the advantages here minus healing. No, not really.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
No, not really. Yea, he does.

Mindset
Nope, you would be wrong.

Gnight. smile

srankmissingnin

Except speed and strength.

snoopdogg
Except speed and strength. laughing

Ptr_Grifin
Deadpool's trashed Taskmaster and impressed BP with his skill. Whats Blade done that compares?

Who is BP?

And when did he try and shoot himself in the head?

snoopdogg
Nope, you would be wrong.

Gnight. smile I'm sorry, you get one of these also.

laughing

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Who is BP?

And when did he try and shoot himself in the head?

Black Panther, it was early in his first series.

srankmissingnin
laughing

To save time I'll recap

You: "But I emailed one of the guys who works on the handbooks and he told be Blade is like totally super strong and awsome!!!!! eek!

Me: "Doesn't matter, he hasn't done anything on panel and that's what we go by."

You: "Blah blah blah. Hand book. Blah blah blah email. Blah blah blah vampire."

Me: "Feats over hearsay."

You: "Nuh-uh" sad

That's pretty much you case right? Did I miss any of your bullshit?

Wild Shadow

you forgot the weapons that wade carries that completely out matches blades..

stick out tongue

snoopdogg
you forgot the weapons that wade carries that completely out matches blades..

stick out tongue Yea, they carry the same weapons for the most part. Except Blade has a adamantium sword......

snoopdogg
To save time I'll recap

You: "But I emailed one of the guys who works on the handbooks and he told be Blade is like totally super strong and awsome!!!!! eek!

Me: "Doesn't matter, he hasn't done anything on panel and that's what we go by."

You: "Blah blah blah. Hand book. Blah blah blah email. Blah blah blah vampire."

Me: "Feats over hearsay."

You: "Nuh-uh" sad

That's pretty much you case right? Did I miss any of your bullshit? DP has no feats to match Blade in speed or strength.

srankmissingnin
DP has no feats to match Blade in speed or strength.

laughing

Wild Shadow
dp has unlimited ammo with his uzi's not some silver jamming misfiring automatic gun,... wade will literally shoot him down to his skeleton like he did sabe...

snoopdogg
dp has unlimited ammo with his uzi's not some silver jamming misfiring automatic gun,... wade will literally shoot him down to his skeleton like he did sabe... Blade's guns have never shown to misfire on panel.

Wild Shadow
Blade's guns have never shown to misfire on panel.

blade stated on panel to cage that it happens alot due to the bullets being silver.. stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Blade's guns have never shown to misfire on panel.

Maybe thats why he doesn't use them that often?

snoopdogg
blade stated on panel to cage that it happens alot due to the bullets being silver.. stick out tongue It's never happened once...but somehow when he faces DP it will jam?

snoopdogg
Maybe thats why he doesn't use them that often? In his last series he used them quite frequently.

Wild Shadow
It's never happened once...but somehow when he faces DP it will jam?

yes.. confused yes it will wink giving DP the clear advantage in a shoot out. eek!

snoopdogg
If his guns jammed so much why would he keep a extesive invetory?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeweapons.jpg

srankmissingnin
The same reason he keeps all those swords and only uses one. It's a collection. If guns were as reliable as swords, he'd use them more often.

snoopdogg
Ah, I see what you're saying. They must be for decoration.

Wild Shadow
umm.. because he hunts vampires.. so the silver bullet jam would have to be a calculated risk...

snoopdogg
umm.. because he hunts vampires.. so the silver bullet jam would have to be a calculated risk... So you're saying that Blade's guns will jam when he fights DP? Even though they have never jammed?

Trackz
Deadpool's trashed Taskmaster and impressed BP with his skill. Whats Blade done that compares? Blade was stated by one of his writers to be a master of every weapon known to man, and to be an expert with several martial arts

bullets dont harm blade, save for a bullet to the head (which blade said probably wouldnt do damage either) I'd love to see deadpools advantages in speed and strength as well

srankmissingnin
Ah, I see what you're saying. They must be for decoration.

You ever see Blade use a kris, scimitar or Chinese assault rifle?

Silent Guardian
Blade wins 9/10. So when DP gets his own movies come talk to me

snoopdogg
That's right, Blade didn't seem to think Punisher's gun would harm him.

Trackz
umm.. because he hunts vampires.. so the silver bullet jam would have to be a calculated risk... Deadpool is more likely to hallcuinate in this fight, than blades guns jaming

Wild Shadow
So you're saying that Blade's guns will jam when he fights DP? Even though they have never jammed?

no, i am saying that blade stated they jammed frequently on panel during the worst possible moments.. so the likely chance of them jamming against DP should be taken into account. stick out tongue

snoopdogg
You ever see Blade use a kris, scimitar or Chinese assault rifle? You're a funny guy. I post a scan with a wall full a weapons from a guy who uses those weapons but you think they are for decoration.

snoopdogg
Deadpool is more likely to hallcuinate in this fight, than blades guns jaming laughing

And Blade's guns have never jammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srankmissingnin
Blade was stated by one of his writers to be a master of every weapon known to man, and to be an expert with several martial arts

bullets dont harm blade, save for a bullet to the head (which blade said probably wouldnt do damage either) I'd love to see deadpools advantages in speed and strength as well

If Blade is a master then Deadpool is a 10th dan supreme grand master. laughing

I'm still waiting to see Blade's advantages of strength and speed over Cap...

snoopdogg
This is hilarious!! People are arguing that Blade's guns will jam when he fights DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trackz
If Blade is a master than Deadpool is a 10th dan supreme grand master. laughing I'm using whats stated, you dont like it, thats not my problem. was deadpool ever stated to even be a master of the sword?

Silent Guardian
You ever see Blade use a kris, scimitar or Chinese assault rifle?

1. I am sure he could

2. why would anyone want to use those lameo weapons any way

srankmissingnin
You're a funny guy. I post a scan with a wall full a weapons from a guy who uses those weapons but you think they are for decoration.

They are on his wall. Its a trophy display. You know where people keep guns who don't consider them a collection? Disassembled and in cases. His are assembled and on the wall.

Wild Shadow
This is hilarious!! People are arguing that Blade's guns will jam when he fights DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just trying make this more interesting but anywho....DP should be able to wear down blade with his uzi's i dont see blade HF saving him here.. sword fighting yeah DP swords wont hold up here but then again he has grenades and his explosive vest..

srankmissingnin

And your argument that they wont is the exact opposite stance you take with Blade's strength and speed. He's never shown himself to be stronger or fast then Captain America on panel, yet according to you he is. His guns haven't jammed on panel but he says they jam often, yet according to you they won't. Curious?

snoopdogg
No jamming here:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandSpidey2-1.jpg

Silent Guardian
seriously Blade would just chop his head off in like 10 seconds. You can even take blades weapons away he still wins.

snoopdogg
And your argument that they wont is the exact opposite stance you take with Blade's strength and speed. He's never shown himself to be stronger or fast then Captain America on panel, yet according to you he is. His guns haven't jammed on panel but he says they jam often, yet according to you they won't. Curious? Blade has shown to be stronger than Cap or DP. Wether you except it or not is your baby.

srankmissingnin
Blade has shown to be stronger than Cap or DP. Wether you except it or not is your baby.

laughing

I posted a whole list of Cap feats that Blade has yet to match.

snoopdogg
laughing

I posted a whole list of Cap feats that Blade has yet to match. I like how you quietly changed it back to Cap this is about DP.....

Silent Guardian
dude Blade's guns never jammed.

and moreover a characters gun jamming has nothing to do with this fight. Whether it is DP, Blade, Punisher or any other character.

srankmissingnin
I like how you quietly changed it back to Cap this is about DP.....

I already assembled a selection of Captain America strength feats that topped everthing Blade's done that you've decided to ignore... why would I waste my time and get a selection of Wade's feats for you ignore too?

snoopdogg
Blade using dual 9mm uzi's with silver bullets and it don't jam!!!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladetossinv3-1.jpg

snoopdogg
I already assembled a selection of Captain America strength feats that topped everthing Blade's done that you've decided to ignore... why would I waste my time and get a selection of Wade's feats for you ignore too? Yea, I saw them. Good job Cap has been in over 1000 comics to Daywalker Blade's 45. And that's all you can get?

Ptr_Grifin
Why don't you guys set some rules. How about:

Standard Gear for both

And neither has a gun malfunction (i.e. They don't jam for either combatant).

snoopdogg
Have DP's guns ever jammed?

Silent Guardian
why are we comparing blade to CA. this is blade vs. DP. And the last time I checked DP was nowhere near CA's level

Priest
Dead Pool easily smile

Wild Shadow
no he just misses cause of stupid comic rules of not killing main characters..

Silent Guardian
look they both are great fighters and weapon experts. However, Blade is stronger faster, and has better all around senses. They both have healing factors, but DP's I think is better. Regardless I still say Blade takes it.

srankmissingnin
Yea, I saw them. Good job Cap has been in over 1000 comics to Daywalker Blade's 45. And that's all you can get?

40 someodd examples of Captain America's strength, which Blade hasn't matched and you want more? confused

snoopdogg
look they both are great fighters and weapon experts. However, Blade is stronger faster, and has better all around senses. They both have healing factors, but DP's I think is better. Regardless I still say Blade takes it. Wade's only advantages is healing.

snoopdogg
40 someodd examples of Captain America's strength, which Blade hasn't matched and you want more? confused This isn't the place for this as other have also mentioned. Let's see how DP compares.

srankmissingnin
why are we comparing blade to CA. this is blade vs. DP. And the last time I checked DP was nowhere near CA's level

Check again. Deadpool is superhuman across the board. He has Class two strength and his speed and agility are high enough that he replaced Spider-man in a time paradox flawlessly.

snoopdogg
Anybody hear the crickets chirping?

Priest
look they both are great fighters and weapon experts. However, Blade is stronger faster, and has better all around senses. They both have healing factors, but DP's I think is better. Regardless I still say Blade takes it.
DP Healing factor>>>>>>>>>Blade
Yea he grows his back his heart.
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2229/98p290js.jpg
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9284/98p302of.jpg
Grows back his brain in a few minutes
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1548/cabledeadpool112005streetsamur.jpg

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Priest
DP Healing factor>>>>>>>>>Blade
Yea he grows his back his heart.
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2229/98p290js.jpg
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9284/98p302of.jpg
Grows back his brain in a few minutes
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1548/cabledeadpool112005streetsamur.jpg
no expression Good job, you've established the obvious.

Trackz
no he just misses cause of stupid comic rules of not killing main characters.. blade hits main characters with his guns...however he makes the shots non-lethal

snoopdogg
blade hits main characters with his guns...however he makes the shots non-lethal Well according to srank Blade's guns wil jamm.

Priest
Good job, you've established the obvious.
And u haven't established a way Blade can win erm

snoopdogg
And u haven't established a way Blade can win erm He can't, his guns will jam.

Trackz
Check again. Deadpool is superhuman across the board. He has Class two strength and his speed and agility are high enough that he replaced Spider-man in a time paradox flawlessly. blade overpowered a vampiric spiderman, what feats do you have to prove he's stronger/faster

Priest
He can't, his guns will jam.
laughing out loud

Trackz
And u haven't established a way Blade can win erm hes more skilled, bullets also dont effect blade he's een shot repeatedly and they did little to no damag, he also states bullets don't kill vampires.

snoopdogg
hes more skilled, bullets also dont effect blade he's een shot repeatedly and they did little to no damag, he also states bullets don't kill vampires. Blade didn't seem to be too worried about Punisher's gun to his face.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher3.jpg

srankmissingnin
blade overpowered a vampiric spiderman, what feats do you have to prove he's stronger/faster

He kneecapped a bloodlusted Spider-man. Spidy has a long history of ignoring his spider-sense when he is enraged.

srankmissingnin
Blade didn't seem to be too worried about Punisher's gun to his face.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher3.jpg

Show the next part when he is like "Daaaaaaaaaaaamn dog, you straight serious boo. Youz was thinking about it, weren't you cuz?" cool

Priest
hes more skilled, bullets also dont effect blade he's een shot repeatedly and they did little to no damag, he also states bullets don't kill vampires.
DP throws off his opponents with his skill's ala TaskMaster..

Also he's thrown down and beaten people more skilled than Blade such as wolverine.

Wats stoping DP from chopping Blades limbs off, or stabbing him in the lungs?
DP would heal from anything that blade can throw at him erm

Trackz
He kneecapped a bloodlusted Spider-man. Spidy has a long history of ignoring his spider-sense when he is enraged. spiderman jumped at him, blade threw him into the air and shot him in his kneecaps...I dont see what his spider-sense couldve done to prevent that

srankmissingnin
spiderman jumped at him, blade threw him into the air and shot him in his kneecaps...I dont see what his spider-sense couldve done to prevent that

Do you know who Spider-man is? confused

Trackz
DP throws off his opponents with his skill's ala TaskMaster..

Also he's thrown down and beaten people more skilled than Blade such as wolverine.

Wats stoping DP from chopping Blades limbs off, or stabbing him in the lungs?
DP would heal from anything that blade can throw at him erm according to guggenheim wolverine and blade are evenly matched, deadpool fighting somone doesnt mean he's more skilled, Blade has been stated to be an expert of several martia larts as well as a master of every weapon known to man, deadpool doesnt have skills to match

whats to stopped blade from doing said things to deadpool? just because they don't kill him doesnt mean they dont put him down. when wolverine stabbed him i nthe gut he was out for a while, if he's decapitated it'll take hi ma while to heal. just because he can heal the damage doesn't mean it's not a win for blade.

srankmissingnin
according to guggenheim wolverine and blade are evenly matched, deadpool fighting somone doesnt mean he's more skilled, Blade has been stated to be an expert of several martia larts as well as a master of every weapon known to man, deadpool doesnt have skills to match

whats to stopped blade from doing said things to deadpool? just because they don't kill him doesnt mean they dont put him down. when wolverine stabbed him i nthe gut he was out for a while, if he's decapitated it'll take hi ma while to heal. just because he can heal the damage doesn't mean it's not a win for blade.

And Warren Ellis said that Cyclops is the Batman of the X-Men! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

laughing

Trackz
And Warren Ellis said that Cyclops is the Batman of the X-Men! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

laughing he had it stated on panel...and inferred it in an interview, if he's going to say deadpool is more skilled because his writer thinks he can beat wovlerine, what's to stop me from doing the same?

snoopdogg
He kneecapped a bloodlusted Spider-man. Spidy has a long history of ignoring his spider-sense when he is enraged. A bloodlused Spider-Man beat Firelord up........ shifty

srankmissingnin
he had it stated on panel...and inferred it in an interview, if he's going to say deadpool is more skilled because his writer thinks he can beat wovlerine, what's to stop me from doing the same?

His writer actually wrote it happening. Yours didn't. Your said it in an interview and had Wolverine kick the crap out of Blade on panel.

srankmissingnin
A bloodlused Spider-Man beat Firelord up........ shifty

Yeah but Firelord is loser... a space loser.

Priest
according to guggenheim wolverine and blade are evenly matched, deadpool fighting somone doesnt mean he's more skilled, Blade has been stated to be an expert of several martia larts as well as a master of every weapon known to man, deadpool doesnt have skills to match
He maybe a expert in all forms of weaponry, but he only has his standard equipment in this fight..SO ur point is just a moot point.
TaskMaster's is known to read opponents, and he couldent read DP because of his randomness when he fights. I doubt Blade would have a easier time.

Check out the the last fight Wolverine had with DeadPool.. its took massive blood loss for Dead pool to be taken out, and in the mean time Wolverine was taking a lot of punishment as well.. The fight resulted in a double KO basically..
And guess what? the fight lasted 3 issues!
How is that possible? Because both Wovlie and DP has a healing factor that surpases mediocre street level HF like Blade..
Blade wont be able to KO or kill DP before he get's KOed.
If wolverine with a healing factor can't take out DP, Blade certainly will not.

Bottom line is that DP healing factor alone gives him a huge advantage that Blade cannot over come.

srankmissingnin
He maybe a expert in all forms of weaponry, but he only has his standard equipment in this fight..SO ur point is just a moot point.
TaskMaster's is known to read opponents, and he couldent read DP because of his randomness when he fights. I doubt Blade would have a easier time.

Check out the the last fight Wolverine had with DeadPool.. its took massive blood loss for Dead pool to be taken out, and in the mean time Wolverine was taking a lot of punishment as well.. The fight resulted in a double KO basically..
And guess what? the fight lasted 3 issues!
How is that possible? Because both Wovlie and DP has a healing factor that surpases mediocre street level HF like Blade..
Blade wont be able to KO or kill DP before he get's KOed.
If wolverine with a healing factor can't take out DP, Blade certainly will not.

Bottom line is that DP healing factor alone gives him a huge advantage that Blade cannot over come.

Well to be fair Wolverine took a fall against Deadpool in that last fight, and it still took Wade three issues to win. sad

Wild Shadow
question why do DP's sword manage to hold up against logans claws in battle? confused

Silent Guardian
Yeah but Firelord is loser... a space loser.

yea nice one thumb down

Blade is superior. Even with DP's healing factor, blade would win. Maybe not kill him but incapacitate him, or cut his head off.

Also in the fight with Wolverine it was a stalemate. The fight went totally as Blade had planed. He just decided to stop when he recognized wolverine.

geshien
Blade has better aim since Deadpool is a notoriously bad shot but that won't be near enough to get him a win.

Actually, Wade is an excellent shot. He had his mind f'd up by a telepath named Swan in the arc you're speaking of.

snoopdogg

Bottom line is that DP healing factor alone gives him a huge advantage that Blade cannot over come. Then how would Captain America overcome it?

Phantom Zone
OMIGOD DEADPOOLS MUCH FASTER THAN BLADE!!!!!! BLADES GOT NO SPEED FEATS!!!!

Deadpool 10/10

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Deadpool 10/10

this is a joke right?! you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. laughing laughing

srankmissingnin

Deadpool 10/10

How sad is it that when you are trying to sarcastic is the only time that you are right? sad

Mindset
How sad is it that when you are trying to sarcastic is the only time that you are right? sad laughing out loud

Phantom Zone
How sad is it that when you are trying to sarcastic is the only time that you are right? sad

Well remember everybodys faster than Blade. no expression Any thread with Blade vs....that person is faster than Blade....and BP.

Mindset
Well I just know Punisher is faster than them, that's for sure.

srankmissingnin
Well remember everybodys faster than Blade. no expression Any thread with Blade vs....that person is faster than Blade....and BP.

And they are all faster for the same reason. Blade doesn't have the feats to back up your fanaticism.

Priest
Then how would Captain America overcome it?
The same way Captain America knocked out the Hulk.

Silent Guardian

eek!

Well I just know Punisher is faster than them, that's for sure.

laughing

Oh man this sarcasim is killing me.

But on a serious note Blade kills him.

Priest
Co-signed.
laughing out loud
thumb up

Priest

But on a serious note Blade kills him.
U act like DP is a vamp...btw he's freaking IMMORTAL.

Silent Guardian
Blade would just kill him the way he was going to kill wolverine.

There you go close thread/:

srankmissingnin

That would require prep, and Deadpool would have just killed Blade outright unlike Logan who was pulling his punches. cool

Priest

Wolveine can't be killed because of healing factor.
DP is actually protected by Death, he can't die. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Guardian
That would require prep, and Deadpool would have just killed Blade outright unlike Logan who was pulling his punches. cool

jawdrop no2 thumbdown

hoover

Silent Guardian
Wolveine can't be killed because of healing factor.
DP is actually protected by Death, he can't die. roll eyes (sarcastic)

did you read the comic where wolverine fought blade?! sad

srankmissingnin
jawdrop no2 thumbdown

hoover

You remember in the fight how Wolverine retracted his claws before he punched Blade in the face? Deadpool wouldn't have done that. Remember how Wolverine didn't instantly finish Blade off after he pinned him to the ground? Deadpool wouldn't have done that either.

Priest
did you read the comic where wolverine fought blade?! sad
I dont have to know that DP can't be killed.

Silent Guardian
You remember in the fight how Wolverine retracted his claws before he punched Blade in the face? Deadpool wouldn't have done that. Remember how Wolverine didn't instantly finish Blade off after he pinned him to the ground? Deadpool wouldn't have done that either.
OMG, the author said it was a stalemate. One Deadpool does not have claws and is not at wolverines level. Two yes Blade did get knocked down, but the fight was even and it was part of his plan, he was going to catch wolverine off guard and inject him with vampire blood or whatever (i kind of forget). He just stopped when he recognized Logans face.

Silent Guardian
I dont have to know that DP can't be killed.

maybe not killed but still gets his but whooped.

srankmissingnin
OMG, the author said it was a stalemate. One Deadpool does not have claws and is not at wolverines level. Two yes Blade did get knocked down, but the fight was even and it was part of his plan, he was going to catch wolverine off guard and inject him with vampire blood or whatever (i kind of forget). He just stopped when he recognized Logans face.

Who cares what the author said? Frank Tieri said in an interview he thought Wolverine could beat (or at least was a match for) the Darkness in a fight. That's not true either.

Anyway reguardless of what was said, Wolverine stomped Blade into the ground with minimal effort. He easily disarmed Blade, easily pinned Blade to the ground and at two points in the "fight" he could have killed Blade but choose not to. Wolverine could still have one shotted Blade any time he choose to when Blade pulled out the blood, and Blade's plan would only work in the first place if Wolverine's mutant powers disappeared upon him becoming a vampire.

And Deadpool is on Wolverine's level. They've fought five or six times and been more or less even.

Silent Guardian
Who cares what the author said? Frank Tieri said in an interview he thought Wolverine could beat (or at least was a match for) the Darkness in a fight. That's not true either.

Anyway reguardless of what was said, Wolverine stomped Blade into the ground with minimal effort. He easily disarmed Blade, easily pinned Blade to the ground and at two points in the "fight" he could have killed Blade but choose not to. Wolverine could still have one shotted Blade any time he choose to when Blade pulled out the blood, and Blade's plan would only work in the first place if Wolverine's mutant powers disappeared upon him becoming a vampire.

And Deadpool is on Wolverine's level. They've fought five or six times and been more or less even.

you grossly exaggerate this fight. Wolvie was not so overwhelming. And the fight ended in like few seconds. Not long enough for anyone to really get started. Most of what your stating is clearly assumption.

And how are you going to say the author is wrong. The man wrote the book he works for marvel it is his story.

srankmissingnin
you grossly exaggerate this fight. Wolvie was not so overwhelming. And the fight ended in like few seconds. Not long enough for anyone to really get started. Most of what your stating is clearly assumption.

And how are you going to say the author is wrong. The man wrote the book he works for marvel it is his story.

The fight didn't get started because Wolverine ended it. Blade showed up. Wolverine didn't want to fight. Blade stabbed Wolverine. Wolverine disarmed Blade. Retracts his claws and punches Blade across the room (could have killed Blade there if he didn't retract his claws). Blade shots Wolverine. Wolverine disarms Blade again. Wolverine pins Blade to the ground and has his arm clearly visable above his heat possed to strick but doesn't (he could have killed Blade there also).

Guggenhiem said he felt Blade deserved to be in the big leagues. Not sure he ever said he though Blade could beat Wolverine.

Priest
Just post some scans Srank and end it.

Silent Guardian
one this is not Blade vs. Wolverine. There is already a thread for that. Secondly, I'm pondering if I even call this a fight. They tussled for a second. If I had a scanner I would post the pages, but I do not.

srankmissingnin
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6048/blade1br9.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5559/blade2gr2.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5953/blade3jk6.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/995/blade4ev2.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8589/blade5md8.jpg

Silent Guardian
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6048/blade1br9.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5559/blade2gr2.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5953/blade3jk6.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/995/blade4ev2.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8589/blade5md8.jpg

fourth pic is not working. Wolverine does have a better showing, thanks mostly to his healing factor . Still the last pic shows how it stalemated, and you understand why if you read the whole comic.

Secondly, DP has a different fighting style than wolvie, Blade would be able to handle him better. Also the fact that DP does not have an adamantium skeleton is something to be considered as well

Phantom Zone
And they are all faster for the same reason. Blade doesn't have the feats to back up your fanaticism.

Thats the thing that kills me about people like you im not even fanatical about Blade or Bp, at the end of the day you even thought that NW was stronger and faster than Blade, then you stoped smoking that crack.

Silent Guardian
Thats the thing that kills me about people like you im not even fanatical about Blade or Bp, at the end of the day you even thought that NW was stronger and faster than Blade, then you stoped smoking that crack.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

srankmissingnin

Nightwing is faster, and I can still make a case for him being at least as strong as Blade, I recanted my oppion about Dick being able to beat Blade because I didn't think DD could beat Blade, but I thought DD could beat NW so it didn't make any sense.

Silent Guardian
Nightwing is faster, and I can still make a case for him being at least as strong as Blade.

eek

dontgetit

eer

doh

hysterical

Dude you cannot be serious. I love Nightwing, he is my favorite character in the Bat family, but no way is he stronger or faster than Blade. Not saying he loses in a fight. But come on use your head!

Phantom Zone
Nightwing is faster, and I can still make a case for him being at least as strong as Blade, I recanted my oppion about Dick being able to beat Blade because I didn't think DD could beat Blade, but I thought DD could beat NW so it didn't make any sense.

The only reason why you think Nightwing is faster is because his feats are more fancy. Then again you think taskmaster could be faster than BP so really I think you have issues.

Nightwing isn't as strong as Blade dont take the piss.

srankmissingnin
The only reason why you think Nightwing is faster is because his feats are more fancy. Then again you think taskmaster could be faster than BP so really I think you have issues.

Nightwing isn't as strong as Blade dont take the piss.

No, the reason I think Nightwing is faster is because he has better speed feats. The reason you think Blade is faster is because he is vampire. I just don't see how any reasonable person could take that stance. To judge a character not based on what they've done, but arbitrarily deciding that they must be faster / stronger because of your own preconceived notions about vampires? You wouldn't even need to read a comic with either character to come to that conclusion. It's misinformed and inaccurate.

I think Blade should be at minimum class two with superhuman attributes across the board, but I'm not prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and over ride feats that other characters have actually accomplished. Opinion can't override facts, and I'm surprised you think it should. Until he does something on panel he can't do it reguardless of what you or I think he should be able to do.

Silent Guardian
No, the reason I think Nightwing is faster is because he has better speed feats. The reason you think Blade is faster is because he is vampire. I just don't see how any reasonable person could take that stance. To judge a character not based on what they've done, but arbitrarily deciding that they must be faster / stronger because of your own preconceived notions about vampires? You wouldn't even need to read a comic with either character to come to that conclusion. It's misinformed and inaccurate.

I think Blade should be at minimum class two with superhuman attributes across the board, but I'm not prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and over ride feats that other characters have actually accomplished. Opinion can't override facts, and I'm surprised you think it should. Until he does something on panel he can't do it reguardless of what you or I think he should be able to do.

Nightwing is human, face facts. He has human limitations. Blade is a vampire his skill goes beyond human abilities. Essentially you are arguing that a human is faster than a cheetah.

srankmissingnin
Nightwing is human, face facts. He has human limitations. Blade is a vampire his skill goes beyond human abilities. Essentially you are arguing that a human is faster than a cheetah.

If you have documented proof of a human moving faster than a cheetah it would outrageous to ignore it. Which is what you are doing. Nightwing is faster than Blade. The fact that he is human and Blade isn't doesn't matter. What matters is that he has examples of his speed that are above what Blade has shown.

Phantom Zone

It is partially because hes stated to have superhuman speed when marvel universe states that a person has superhuman reflexes they are not (as far as I know) wrong. Can you give me an example of anybody of any superhero who si stated to have superhuman speed and doesnt have it? Scorpion doesnt have speed feats that are better than Cap but hes probably still faster than cap but Cap is better trained.

Also he does have speed feats, he was shown to be able to hang with Spitfire and hes also made vampire martial artists look slow. How does Nighwings feats make him faster? All you have is Nightwing dodging through bullets.

LOL and you tried to give an example of NW using leverage to lift a fridge and was also helped because there was a bump on the road which made the truck jump up. People on that thread actually provided proof for blades strength, its not really that there isnt any evidence you keep ignoring it.

What about Taskmaster being faster than Black panther? I wanna hear this.

srankmissingnin
It is partially because hes stated to have superhuman speed when marvel universe states that a person has superhuman reflexes they are not (as far as I know) wrong. Can you give me an example of anybody of any superhero who si stated to have superhuman speed and doesnt have it? Scorpion doesnt have speed feats that are better than Cap but hes probably still faster than cap but Cap is better trained.

Also he does have speed feats, he was shown to be able to hang with Spitfire and hes also made vampire martial artists look slow. How does Nighwings feats make him faster? All you have is Nightwing dodging through bullets.

LOL and you tried to give an example of NW using leverage to lift a fridge and was also helped because there was a bump on the road which made the truck jump up.

What about Taskmaster being faster than Black panther? I wanna hear this.

I'm off to class. Go read Taskmaster's four issue mini and his appearances in Deadpool before the title ended its run.

Silent Guardian
this is ludicrous! Just goes NW looks like he is moving fast compared to other people does not mean he is anywhere close to Blade's speed. You have no basis to compare him to Blade. None.

Phantom Zone
I'm off to class. Go read Taskmaster's four issue mini and his appearances in Deadpool before the title ended its run.

LOL ive read Taskmasters mini. Thats a one time speed feat and he cant keep that up indefintely. Hes NEVER done that feat twice so thats a fail.

What about Deadpool ive read the fight he has with Deadpool how on earth does that prove anything?

iceman24567
this is ludicrous! Just goes NW looks like he is moving fast compared to other people does not mean he is anywhere close to Blade's speed. You have no basis to compare him to Blade. None. Except feats.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by iceman24567
Except feats.

Yeah but what are they?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>