Ghost Rider and Darwin VS Captain Atom and Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Thought this would be a interesting mix of powers...

Sin I AM
hmmm Gr solos

Lord Feron
I gave him a weak partner... still solos? damn... I don't believe it.

guy222
team one

iceman24567
Wtf Captain Atom solo's no expression.

Sin I AM
darwin is weak yes, well lemme rephrase that. darwin has yet to impress me, with his powerset he should be a beast but he hasn't DONE anything. he'd probably be better off written evil.

but ghost rider is just too much for iw and atom, the penance stare would own him and darwin would evolve past her force field imo

Lord Feron
Lets me add NO BFR...

guy222
Is this Ketch or Blaze

Ketch>Blaze

Lord Feron
Originally posted by guy222
Is this Ketch or Blaze

Ketch>Blaze
If you think Ketch is better then Ketch big grin. Personally for GR to solo he would have to be. Not even sure if he could though..

guy222
Ketch already beat Blaze

His power has been growing because he's killing the other Spirits of Vengeance

Ketch/Darwin FTW

or

Blaze/Darwin FTW

Lord Feron
Originally posted by guy222
Ketch already beat Blaze

His power has been growing because he's killing the other Spirits of Vengeance

Ketch/Darwin FTW

or

Blaze/Darwin FTW

Good to know, do believe if Darwin wasn't there GR would still win?

Sin I AM
darwin is a moot point, atom would suffer from the destruction (deaths I can't remember if bludhaven was evacuated) he caused as monarch

guy222
Ketch should. His power comes from Zadkiel whose powers come from 'God'. He's a rogue Angel

Blaze should also. His mission is to stop Zadkiel and the evil riders including Ketch. IMO, Ketch will realize his mistake and help his brother stop the greater threat which is Zadkiel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.