Halo vs. Gears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.vanillahd.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/halo3-vs-gears.png

The Haloverse crosses over with Gears of War and they fight.

Master Chief vs. Marcus Fenix

Chief equipped with an assault rifle and Marcus equipped with a Lancer.

Arbiter vs. Skorge

Arbiter wielding two energy blades and Skorge wielding his staff.

Commander Keyes vs. Anya

Catfight smile

Sargeant Johnson vs. Cole Train

Hunter vs. Berserker

Elites vs. Theron Guards

Brutes vs. Drones

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers vs. Grubs

Flood creatures vs. Sires

Cortana vs. Niles

Scarab tank vs. Brumak

Which side would win?

ThunderGodEneru
I dare-say Master Chief could damn near solo.

Gumachi
Marcus>MC? And don't flame me because I never played neither of the games, so I wouldn't know.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Nemesis X
http://www.vanillahd.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/halo3-vs-gears.png

The Haloverse crosses over with Gears of War and they fight.

Master Chief vs. Marcus Fenix

Arbiter vs. Skorge

Commander Keyes vs. Anya

Catfight smile

Hunter vs. Berserker

Elites vs. Theron Guards

Brutes vs. Drones

Cortana vs. Niles

Scarab tank vs. Brumak

Which side would win?

The one and only win Team GoW gets comes from the Berserker. Maybe Cole, but Johnson is one tough guy to kill so I dunno about that.

k1Lla441
how the hell is a team that has no super human inducing armor and arent nearly as skilled going to beat super human spartans that can flip tanks and have rechargebl armor?

MadMel
agreed with k1Lla441 erm

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Gumachi
Marcus>MC? And don't flame me because I never played neither of the games, so I wouldn't know. MC could solo Marcus and all his little steroid pals with ease.

Nemesis X
Why are you people flippin about Chief? The only major spite I've seen in here is Master Chief vs. Lara Croft. Marcus could have a chance against Chief. If he's even lucky he can put that chainsaw bayounet on Chief's neck.

ThunderGodEneru
That chainsaw would not get through MC's armor.

Marcus is too slow and weak to do so.

Nemesis X
Yeah but if Marcus can get close to Chief. Do we even know how strong that thing is around Chief's neck? That part of the armor there can be weak enough to have a chainsaw going through it.

ThunderGodEneru
Proof?

You have nothing to base that on.

Zack Fair
No chance.

The Master Chief guns Marcus down before he gets a chance to rev the chainsaw. The Master Chief is vastly superior in strength, speed, durability, reaction time...hell you name it.

If the fight gets up close and personal the Chief punches a hole through Fenix's torso.

Lich King
Yeah but if Marcus can get close to Chief. Do we even know how strong that thing is around Chief's neck? That part of the armor there can be weak enough to have a chainsaw going through it.

If he would try that, I can totally see Master Chief grab the chainsaw and break it in half before he gets a chance to swing it towards the neck. Not that he ever would get that chance, as Chief is so much faster.

ThunderGodEneru
Lich King, you remind me of someone who used to post here. mmm

Lich King
Is that a good, or a bad thing? Banned?

ThunderGodEneru
No, the person I am thinking of I was actually pretty good friends with.

Lich King
So a good similarity then. In that case, thank you for the compliment.

ThunderGodEneru
Lol. You're welcome.

k1Lla441
Why are you people flippin about Chief? The only major spite I've seen in here is Master Chief vs. Lara Croft. Marcus could have a chance against Chief. If he's even lucky he can put that chainsaw bayounet on Chief's neck.

speed: mc murders

strength: mc can flip a tank, and so far the only thing ive gotten out of marcus is that hes just an overly buff normal human.

skill: didnt someone mention something about mc seeing bullets in slow motion? and mc did guide a bomb through space to a covenant ship.

durability: mc came in on a planet like an asteroid, and he didnt even get hurt. his armor actually got more damaged than he actually did. marcus would easily die from near average things.

Anyone who says this match isnt a spite or even remotely thinks marcus has a chance of winning is either: 1) a fanboy, or 2) they obviously dont no jack about mc wink

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by k1Lla441
how the hell is a team that has no super human inducing armor and arent nearly as skilled going to beat super human spartans that can flip tanks and have rechargebl armor?

by offering more compelling gameplay stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Oh you didn't uhuh

k1Lla441
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
by offering more compelling gameplay stick out tongue
*pulls out and cocks shotgun*

Nemesis X
What will Chief do if he got struck by the Hammer of Dawn? Answer me that.

Final Blaxican
Die?

What will Marcus do if he gets shot in the head?

DarkC
Easily Chief.

Chief has been fighting with the same odds (except alone a lot of the time) as Fenix for the latter part of his soldier life. Delta was an ordinary COG squad (albeit a very, very accomplished one), the Spartans were the elite soldiers of the UNSC and for very good reason.

While I respect Fenix's experience in combat and warfare, I still have to give this one to MC. He's been in and out of major combat situations since the age of 10 and has been a professional soldier since the age of six.

MC is also much faster, both mentally and physically, and much more durable. He could probably just sprint right through Fenix's rounds and launch an uppercut that separates the mans' head from his shoulders. Remember, this guy can lift/flip f***ing vehicles.

Sorry Marcus, you're awesome and all, but Chief outclasses you pretty hard.
Arbiter vs. Skorge

Draw.

I think a fairer fight would be to give Darth Maul's double edged lightsaber instead of his chainsaw staff. The Energy Sword would just slice right through.

For the sake of argument, both are pretty tough and experienced. Arbiter has more of an edge on experience, he has right at home in close combat situations as he is on the bridge of a ship, and is an accomplished swordsman, having attained the rank of Zealot.

Skorge's actions speak for himself.
Commander Keyes vs. Anya
Keyes has been in combat situations, dunno about Anya. I'm giving this to Miranda unless someone tells me otherwise about Anya.

Anya was always the hotter one though.
This one's probably even.

They're both quite capable soldiers and draw fairly even with each other. Johnson's just an ordinary human but his experience and ability in combat is on par with the Master Chief's. Ditto the Cole Train.

Cole Train is obviously stronger and much more durable, but Johnson is more versed in close combat and is wiser and more experienced.

Heck, if the competition was stand-up comedy instead of combat then it'd still be a draw.
Hunter vs. Berserker
In a melee fight, berserker might have forward momentum on par with da Juggernaut, but she's throwing her bulk vs 1.5 tonnes of organism, armor, and guns. The Hunter's battle shield would take most if it. Kelly crashed her Banshee near full speed into one and it just shrugged off the damage with its shield.

They would stalemate in a melee fight.

I'm giving this to the hunter because they have Fuel Rod Guns that they can just use to blast her away, sort of like a forward mounted Hammer of Dawn.
Elites vs. Theron Guards
A squadron of Elites vs a squadron of Theron guards. It depends on the situation. Close combat the Elites would probably just whip out their energy swords and chop away, ranged it'd be a draw.
Brutes vs. Drones
Brutes, easily.

They were acknowledged canon-wise to pack enough strength to rip a Hunter apart (epilogue chapter from Halo: First Strike) and enough durability so that a full clip from an assault rifle doesn't even slow it down (First Strike). Fred (Spartan-104) even put a few bursts point blank into one's face - it 'snarled at him with a mouth full of broken teeth'.
Draw - grunts vs grunts.
Combat form vs a Sire.....probably the Combat form by a bit. I thought it totally ripped Halo off when I played that part.

Sires might give you more of a scare, but the Flood combat form packs enough of a punch to send Chief flying into the wall and has incredible leaping power.
Cortana vs. Niles
I think the more appropriate matchup in this case would be Cortana vs Jack, then have Niles square off with the crazy little dingbat 343 Guilty Spark.
Scarab tank vs. Brumak
A Wraith could probably take on a Brumak. Scarab is way overkill.

"It blew right through us - 50 cal, rockets....didn't do a thing."
-UNSC Marine, "Ladies like Armor Plating" cinematic - Halo 2

And judging from that one segment in GoW2, the only weapons available to you as you control the Brumak are heavy machine guns and rockets.

As for the Wraith:
"The UNSC called these tanks 'Wraiths' because you usually only got one look at them before they made you one. They were extremely stable and fired the Covenant's most powerful ground weapon: The Energy Mortar. Fred had seen them in action; they fired an encapsulated blob of plasma that obliterated everything within 20m of impact. Titanium battle plate, concrete, flesh - it all vaporised."
-Excerpt from Halo: First Strike

Considering that the Brumak can't even take two normal mortars or more than a few blasts from a Hammer of Dawn, one plasma mortar would melt its chest open and flash vaporise its innards.

Scarab is also bigger.

DarkC
He wouldn't get hit in the first period.

What the hell kind of question was that? Seriously.

k1Lla441
That thing takes so long to load up, and by that time mc would have either: 1) killed him or 2) already be under an object. Im pretty sure he could outrun that fire piller thing anyways.

ThunderGodEneru
What will Chief do if he got struck by the Hammer of Dawn? Answer me that. If Chief gets hit by the Hammer of Dawn, he deserves to die.

What will Marcus do if Chief pushes his fingers through Marcus' head?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
What will Marcus do if Chief pushes his fingers through Marcus' head?

Then Marcus will die and a Brumak accidentaly steps on Chief stick out tongue

ThunderGodEneru
Nah

fascistcrusader
Master Chief stomps the piss out of everything in the Gears verse. This is borderline spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.