Kotor vs PT Era

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
The vs Forum is toally bias with some totally for the PT era and some totally for the Kotor era.

Thoughts which era is more, dangerous, powerful, and glorious.

DorianYates
The PT according to lucas. Sorry.

Gideon
The PT. It has the more powerful Force users, more accomplished swordmasters, greater weapons and technology, and is the focus of the movies -- the ultimate Star Wars story.

The KotOR era is just background noise in the grand scheme of things.

Vorpal Ruin
Well weren't the Jedi all killed off during KoTOR? If so it would seem that the KoTOR era would be a bit more dangerous because of no Jedi Knights to protect them.

Cpt. Valerian
Probably was because the Jedi and the Republic were one thousand times weaker.

Vorpal Ruin
You belive that KoTOR era Jedi only had 1/1000 the power as a PT era Jedi? With 1/1000 of the average PT Jedi power i don't think anyone could force push a paper clip.

Cpt. Valerian
Um, joke? joking? Yeah..

Vorpal Ruin
Pie? Um... toothbrush. Wait, I was just responding to you. I don't know what to say to: "Um, joke? joking? Yeah.."

Cpt. Valerian
Just say "Oh, ok."

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Kotor3
The vs Forum is toally bias with some totally for the PT era
Like George Lucas

and some totally for the Kotor era.
Like n00baris.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Just say "Oh, ok."

Oh, ok.

Publius II
KOTOR has the highest concentration of gorgeous babes of all colors and species because Darth Revan, the ultimate ladies' man, is a walking singularity. You even play as one of those brainwashed chicks in the sequel!

KOTOR > PT.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

Like George Lucas

Like n00baris.

I think we have a winner! big grin

Lord Lucien
I think we have a winner! big grin Are you actually not aware of the rules of canon?

Cpt. Valerian
Wasn't he joking?

Lord Lucien
Not according to his first post.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Are you actually not aware of the rules of canon?

I have to admit, I have no idea of what you are talking about.

Lord Lucien
I have to admit, I have no idea of what you are talking about. Jesus...

Kotor3
Jesus...

I think there is a misunderstanding here so let me rephrase:
What the Hell does your question (Are you actually not aware of the rules of canon?) have to do with my response?

It seem like everyone else got the joke except for you.

Lord Lucien
I think there is a misunderstanding here so let me rephrase:
What the Hell does your question (Are you actually not aware of the rules of canon?) have to do with my response?

It seem like everyone else got the joke except for you. That's cuz I don't read a lot of the threads.

My incredulousness stems from your first post, i.e the thread's topic. Canon says PT>KotOR, everyone knows that. So you either opened this thread to waste everyone's time, or you're seriously unfamiliar with said canonical fact.

Which is it?

Kotor3
That's cuz I don't read a lot of the threads.

My incredulousness stems from your first post, i.e the thread's topic. Canon says PT>KotOR, everyone knows that. So you either opened this thread to waste everyone's time, or you're seriously unfamiliar with said canonical fact.

Which is it?

Lord Lucien, stop being so serious. Gideon gave a good response, though I like Red Nemesis response the best. Then comes, Publius II.

Red Nemesis
That's cuz I don't read a lot of the threads.

Which is it?

Option 3:

Kotor3 made a thread referring to Originally posted by Claude C. Kenny
in the Dooku/Kotor2 sith lords thread. (For the record, I debunked everything n00baris had to say there.) In that thread, both sides displayed a strong bias for one era or another- he made this thread to talk about it. Sadly, the good for nothing ingrates of KMC didn't take his post seriously, even though this is Serious Business. Srsly. Thank yahwe that we have you to point out how stupid we all are. What would we do without you?

Publius II
Burn until the new TG came along.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Publius II
Burn until the new TG came along.

Wut?

Lord Lucien
...woah. The hell was that? I'm confused. Who's talking to who about what?

Red Nemesis
Well, I was criticizing you for being out of the loop (and a pedantic jerk), Faunus was being stupid, and Kotor3 was failing to convince you that he was being facetious. Got it?

Publius II
No, Faunus (The Greatness / TG) was answering your question (What would we do without you ?).

Lord Lucien
Alrighty then. I'm satisfied. Judging from the kind of things Kotor3 has said in the past, I'm not inclined to spot much humour from him, nevermind the internet-unfriendly form of facetiousness---which is kinda out of character for the guy.

Red Nemesis
No, Faunus (The Greatness / TG) was answering your question (What would we do without you ?).

Nemesis = pwndOriginally posted by Lord Lucien
Alrighty then. I'm satisfied. Judging from the kind of things Kotor3 has said in the past, I'm not inclined to spot much humour from him, nevermind the internet-unfriendly form of facetiousness---which is kinda out of character for the guy.

Understandable.

Lord Lucien
Everything's all wrapped up nicely. I love it when a plan comes together.

Publius II
You don't look like a guy with a plan.

Lord Lucien
Like a dog chasing a car.

Publius II
I bet Harvey's in the car, so it's not going need chasing for long.

What would you do if you caught it?

Lord Lucien
I'd look in the driver' seat, realize there's no leprechaun and let go. No Pot 'O Gold you see.

Nactous
Well since KotOR was able to capture the feel of the movies while the PT couldn't, I'm gonna go with KotOR. Besides, anything without Jar Jar is an automatic win.

Autokrat
The PT era has better tech and has Palps which sort of skyrockets it to the top in terms of power.

Glory? No clue, how do you measure "glory"?

Importance? Historically every major period in SW's history is important, but Lucas is the WoG so yea.

Final Reason? This is KMC SW EU which is ruled over by Gideon who is a KoToR hater with his own fan club. Plus the only supporters of KoToR on this forum are fools like Nactous.

PT Era wins.

Publius II
Cranky?

Autokrat
Cranky?

More like a very shitty last few weeks that spawned an unfair comment.

Nactous
Originally posted by Autokrat

Final Reason? This is KMC SW EU which is ruled over by Gideon PT Era wins.

Not for long, its about time I took this place back....

THE JLRTENJAC
Don't you mean "we" take it back?

Lord Lucien
Holy Resurrection Batman! All the oldies are conglomerating!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.