Nova VS Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
battle takes place in the desert, miles from any cities......who wins outright or after a time by simply being more powerful.

Enyalus
Rulk.

Bentley
If Nova plays it smart he bfr his red ass.

Priest
Rulk.

Silent Guardian
Rulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nova Prime.

guy222
Rulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rulk has been cut by Hell Cat etc.

Hell, all Nova Prime has to do is hold his own for a few moments, which he can obviously do, and Rulk should burn himself out like he did against the Hulk.

Nova Prime dominates either way in my opinion.

guy222
Rulk has killed a Wendigo, stopped She-Hulk, Iron Man and embarassed Thor with the Thor Power

Overheating...well

Recently played possum vs the Ladies

Nova is tough, IMO..Rulk is gonna win

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by guy222
Rulk has killed Wendigos, She-Hulk, Iron Man and embarassed Thor with the Thor Power

Overheating...well

Recently played possum vs the Ladies

Nova is tough, IMO..Rulk is gonna win

Rulk killed Wendigo's is impressive to a certain extent seeing as how they're are many different Wendigo's and they vary from what I read.

She-Hulk is impressive to a point and so is Iron Man.

The Thor thing was only a ploy, as Thor can control his hammer indefinitely, and only allowed the Rulk to keep on hitting Thor with his hammer, so that he can judge his strength, that's why Thor wasn't even fighting back. Hence why he came back, it took only moments into the combat and Thor was about to kill him.

stick out tongue embarrasment wink big grin cool

Hey, I know lol but it's either that or calling it PIS. At least there is an excuse for Thor, Hulk can't trigger his healing factor on and off, so him being beaten by a choke hold and a broke arm is PIS and nothing else.

I don't know how there is any possible way Nova can lose.

With the World Mind, etc. he would already know that all he has to do is hold his own and Rulk will burn himself out.

Rulk is in no way going to dispose of Nova in moments so as seeing what punishment he can take, and keep on coming..

Throw in the fact, that he can be stabbed, cut, etc. by beings such as Hell Cat, and shot and harmed by bullets etc. from someone like Black Widow (Apparently though, if Thor hits him point black in the face, with his hammer, or Hulk punches him in the face, he doesn't even flinch. **** you Loeb and you're stupid illogical writing), and Nova can probably tear right through him with his durability now, apparently.

Playing possum is one thing but from what I know, Rulk can't regulate his durability, etc.

Either way, Nova wins.

I would give Nova Prime, the win over WWH, and I would give him the win over Rulk as well.

guy222
Cool buddy

We will kindly disagree over Nova beating WWH

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cool.

Eel O'Brien
Maybe Thor was trying to bruise Rulk's fists with his face...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rulk never actually punched Thor after their encounter. He attacked him with Mjolnir....

Thor just let that happen, because he wanted to judge his strength. Hence why, he never fought back, and didn't command Mjolnir to stop.

eek! rolling on floor laughing cool

I'm Bran
gravity shield!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.