Depowered Tyrant vs Wonder Woman with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
Tyrant is limited to physical combat only.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I honestly believe, Tyrant can one shot her with no problem, or simply rip her head off.

People could disagree with me, but that's my opinion, seeing as how Superman can break her bones and snap them as if they were dry wood.

Silent Guardian
Tyrant

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I honestly believe, Tyrant can one shot her with no problem, or simply rip her head off.

thumb up

Nihilist
tyrant ftw

he slapped around thanos,any many other herlad guys like it was nothing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tyrant would snap her into pieces without even trying.

skygunner41
Even at this from tyrant simply in another level and tyrant win this.

Slaanesh
tyrant

horrorwolf
Lol.

This thread is WonderSpite.

Priest
Wonder Woman speedblitz Tyrant's penis.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Priest
Wonder Woman speedblitz Tyrant's penis.

Probably, but after this helps Big T get his cosmic rocks off, Tyrant spanks her like a 3 dollar ho. lol

Silent Guardian
tyrant slaps her around a bit than has his way with her

celestialdemon
Tyrant wins.

TricksterPriest
The only way Wondy wins is if she gets all her gear. With that, and/or possibly with the godwave, she has a decent shot.

Otherwise? She's screwed. Speed and skill edge aside, she can't hurt him enough to stop him.

kgkg
What the f**k?

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The only way Wondy wins is if she gets all her gear. With that, and/or possibly with the godwave, she has a decent shot.

Otherwise? She's screwed. Speed and skill edge aside, she can't hurt him enough to stop him.
How would Tyrant even see her with her speed and skillz?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Otherwise? She's screwed. Speed and skill edge aside, she can't hurt him enough to stop him. Oh Trick.

---

Anyway, what a ridiculous thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.