Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
cracking read..whether real or not

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

NuclearWinter
Perhaps one of the most interesting things I've ever read. Thank you Deano for posting this.

The only thing I didn't like is that he didn't go deeper into Jesus/and or His life. He did mention some things about Him, but I wish people would have asked him more questions related to Jesus the Man. I'm sure he would have gladly given his version (perhaps the true version) of how Jesus lived, ect.

Jack Daniels
can we say copy ...lol...read same shit a couple years ago different religion though ....was fun to read though thanks deano

Bicnarok
very interesting indeed.

Deano
any more input? cool

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
can we say copy ...lol...read same shit a couple years ago different religion though ....was fun to read though thanks deano

its nothin to do with religion

and can you show me what u supposedly read two years ago~?

Captain REX
I'm going to say it is horribly fake.

Deano
did u read it all then?

Magee
Well that was interesting to read, the human imagination is quite amazing. I would have liked to seen it in the original source though.

Deano
a lot of it does resonate with me. for example

whoever wrote it deserves some credit!

As for now, there is a simple method to check upon your progress.

Despite what "appears" to being going on in "the world at large", how loving and harmonious are your personal relationships?

Remember that the world, is your mirror. Casting back at you the reflection, of that which you have projected into it. How many arguments do you find yourself engaging in? Is there bitterness and acrimony within the ranks? Do you look at others, and think about how you would like to change them? Or, do you love them, and accept them as they are?

Loving and accepting someone, for who they are, is known as Unconditional Love. That is something you will spend much time working upon, when Graduating into 4th Density Positive. It's a good idea to get a headstart. Now, loving and accepting someone as they are, does not mean accepting abusive behavior. But, it does mean loving and accepting the person (Soul), not the Soul's behavior. The behavior is not "who they are", the Soul within, is who they are.

The quality of your relationships, is an excellent mirror, from which to gauge the quality of your output. Or, in other words, that which you are Creating.

Do you look at a person, and concentrate to a greater or lesser extent, upon the things that you dislike about them and wish would change, or the qualities that you like and admire in them?

Remember that we have said, that all thought, word, and deed, is Creative.

You get back Exactly what you send out.

So, when you send out the thought "Why is she so hard to live with? Why is he always behaving like this?

Ask yourself, what exactly are you doing?

Now focus here, as this is so obvious, you could miss it. And in fact, most do.

Take away the "question" from your sentence, and essentially, you are saying:

"She is so hard to live with". "He is always behaving like this".

Do you see what you are doing?

Remember, All thought is creative..

You have just created the very behaviour in that person, that you wish to change. Simply because you do not understand the Law of Radiation and Attraction.

Now, try an experiment:

Take someone in your life, that you love, but sometimes have trouble getting along with.

Think, about the thoughts you have projected about that person. The Negative thoughts. Ask yourself, does the behavior that you do not like in that person, in any way correspond to the thoughts you have been having about them? If you're honest with yourself, it's a strong bet that it does.

Sure, they must have behaved that way in the first place, to make you notice that you didn't like it, but, we all have off days sometimes. The more you focus on that behavior, the more you are going to see of it. It's just Life, doing what it does, and conforming to your expectations about the way it will be for you.

Now, having recognized this, what will you do about it?

Simply notice your Negative thoughts as they arise, literally, "catch yourself" as you are having them. And then, simply change your perspective. Focus instead, about the things you like about this person. How you love their smile, the sound of their happy laughter; the way they do such and such nice thing, how helpful and loving they can be. Keep putting those positive thoughts out. Persevere, as you may have a bit of negative work to undo first, but just keep catching yourself, and focusing on the positive..

Then prepare yourself for an "almost magical" transformation of your circumstances.

Always monitor your thoughts, and pay attention to their Quality; because what you think about, is directly related to what you will see around you, and what Life will show you. It is the difference between conscious, and subconscious Creation.

Jack Daniels
illuminati are copies of a much older religion...just they worship one that is much lower on the godchain...if you tie it all in there is only one GOD that we are all part of according to the religion they follow...MUCH OLDER religion.. not trying to argue but when you break down what he/she is saying it is just a variation type copy with the names changed and lucifers role is increased...dont like it no faith in it...tis crap but fun to read...you want to believe in something then do it...but the possibilities are endless ...alpha and omega from one end to the other..Im drunk and going to bed..but NONE should put faith in the hidden hand...so full of it it stinks around the globe...no matter what you believe it stinks

KharmaDog
"Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider"

Well if he's a self proclaimed Illuminati insider.....then it must be true.

Nobody would lie about something like that.

(please read the above post with as if it were literally dripping with sarcasm)

Deano
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
illuminati are copies of a much older religion...just they worship one that is much lower on the godchain...if you tie it all in there is only one GOD that we are all part of according to the religion they follow...MUCH OLDER religion.. not trying to argue but when you break down what he/she is saying it is just a variation type copy with the names changed and lucifers role is increased...dont like it no faith in it...tis crap but fun to read...you want to believe in something then do it...but the possibilities are endless ...alpha and omega from one end to the other..Im drunk and going to bed..but NONE should put faith in the hidden hand...so full of it it stinks around the globe...no matter what you believe it stinks

i dont see that as a religion. i see religion as slavery and that it require some sort of worship. the person clearly states u shudnt worship anything. just try and live a good life and learn from your experiences. and that we are all part of one another.

its just how it is. we are all from the same source. pretty obvious if you think hard about it

Jack Daniels
dude I'm not hard about it..lol...but it is religion based...they are bound to us according to hidden nutcase...anyways much points to religion as you call it slavery..so I dont get why you would argue its not religous when you say religion is slavery.....anyways your confusing me in your posts...tis okay I confuse many including myself..lol

bogen
I feel this forum post with H-H has really opened me up to some ideas i never considered before, it's something i'll try and peruse with a cynical mind.
It's just so hard to believe that who ever H-H could research the questions and formulate such an articulate response with approximately a day's notice.

Obviously this person has had either some serious personal revolations to have all that knowledge or is actually what they say they are ( partly or whole)

Deano
yes this person is either genuine, or extremely extremely clever

Captain REX
Or knows how to stir up trouble amongst the theorists. Not that hard to do.

Jack Daniels
or does lsd on a regular schedule..lol..you might be surprised what kinda things come from that..lol..I bet its Jim Morrison in disguise! the lizard king rules the world!..yeah I drunk again..but I luv u guys.."in a str8 non doing it way"..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.