Darkseid vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No ALE for Darkseid.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/419676-10138_400x600_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/83619-145419-tyrant_super.jpg

kgkg
Tyrant 10/10

psycho gundam
unfortunately, this is a spite thread.

tyrant rapes darkeid.

Slaanesh
tyrant

celestialdemon
Tyrant

Silent Guardian
tyrant

Allankles
Granted Tyrant is highly durable DS has more than one way to skin a cat so to speak. He wouldn't need to blast Tyrant to kingdom come to win this.

EDIT: And if we're talking current levels than DS is clearly above Tyrant.

horrorwolf
Darkseid gets sodomized in the worst way.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Allankles
Granted Tyrant is highly durable DS has more than one way to skin a cat so to speak. He wouldn't need to blast Tyrant to kingdom come to win this.

Silent Guardian
plz tyrant owns him

Priest
Tyrant.

Bouboumaster
Tyrant win.

On a side note, these two pics are BADASS!

Enyalus

Current Darkseid is on the floor bleeding/dead from being shot with a bullet....Tyrant rapes Current or non-Current Darkseid.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
Current Darkseid is on the floor bleeding/dead from being shot with a bullet....Tyrant rapes Current or non-Current Darkseid.

shot by his silver bullet.

Allankles
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

On a side note, these two pics are BADASS!

That they are.

Enyalus
shot by his silver bullet.

That's cool...you know any other skyfather or abstract beings who get killed by bullets?

Mindset
Batman > DS

Southern_Rebel
OE for the win!!!!!!!

Allankles
That's cool...you know any other skyfather or abstract beings who get killed by bullets?

Radion is New God kryptonite, it is an undefined god killing substance. Also the gun was a dimension gun that travels through time.

On a side note it was ant-climatic anyway you cut it.

Mindset
Radion is New God kryptonite, it is an undefined god killing substance. Also the gun was a dimension gun that travels through time.

On a side note it was ant-climatic anyway you cut it. Batman didn't even need the gun, he just felt DS wasn't worthy of a bat-kick.

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman > DS

big grin The Batgod is unstoppable. He is the true Devastator and Lord of Woe not DS.

Mindset
Batman has to act like he's dead so Clark would finally act like a man.

Not only is he the strongest comic character, he is also the most humble.

Enyalus

On a side note it was ant-climatic anyway you cut it.

I thought that was Batman's own weapon. The time-traveling gun it was fired from to kill Orion was never shown...just a bluish light.

Meh, anyway you cut it, yes I know Radion is New God K-nite, and yes I agree - very anti-climatic. But I'd rather Batman get the kill than Superman. Then Avlon would be claiming that Superman can solo multiversal-level gods H2H. stick out tongue And really, people would have issues countering that.

Allankles
Batman has to act like he's dead so Clark would finally act like a man.

Not only is he the strongest comic character, he is also the most humble.
Ok.

laughing out loud

Now you sound serious.

edit: Didn't catch Beyond # 2 I see.

Mindset
Avlon will say it anyway.

Allankles
I thought that was Batman's own weapon. The time-traveling gun it was fired from to kill Orion was never shown...just a bluish light.

Meh, anyway you cut it, yes I know Radion is New God K-nite, and yes I agree - very anti-climatic. But I'd rather Batman get the kill than Superman. Then Avlon would be claiming that Superman can solo multiversal-level gods H2H. stick out tongue And really, people would have issues countering that.

Heh! Maybe it's all for the best but DS might still be alive, his influence is still being felt in FC 7.

TricksterPriest
He's not dead. Only his host body died. Darkseid IS the singularity.

Enyalus
Edit.

Mindset
Oh god, don't get him started.

Allankles
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's not dead. Only his host body died. Darkseid IS the singularity.

That would makes sense of the FC 7 preview where they state that space-time is now Darkseid.

The Great Galen
Couldn't DS just absorb the PC from tyrant, Tyrant is a huge battery for DS.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen

Couldn't Tyrant just absorb the Omega Power from DS? Darkseid is a huge battery for Tyrant.

Priest
The Presence is a battery for DS.

The Great Galen
Couldn't Tyrant just absorb the Omega Power from DS? Darkseid is a huge battery for Tyrant.

Nope, try again.

Enyalus
Nope, try again.

Because, you realize...that's what Tyrant did. Several times. Draining the PC out of people. More often than DS has shown it recently.

Priest
Nope, try again.
thumb up
This guy actually reads comics, he noez.

Allankles
Because, you realize...that's what Tyrant did. Several times. Draining the PC out of people. More often than DS has shown it recently.

I thought it was established that the Omega powers can only be harnessed by DS?

I'm Bran
He's not dead. Only his host body died. Darkseid IS the singularity. Not yet he isn't.

Enyalus
I thought it was established that the Omega powers can only be harnessed by DS?

Tyrant is hardly Desaad...

Allankles
Tyrant is hardly Desaad...

Desaad didn't get screwed for any reason than he wasn't meant to have it. And other than DS he knows the Omega powers better than anyone and had the Wonderstaff to channel the power.

Remember many had failed to harness the Omega Force before DS did, so it isn't so cut and dry. Even things like lacking willpower (which are the common hindrance) were not brought up.

Enyalus
Desaad didn't get screwed for any reason than he wasn't meant to have it. And other than DS he knows the Omega powers better than anyone and had the Wonderstaff to channel the power.

Remember many had failed to harness the Omega Force before DS did, so it isn't so cut and dry. Even things like lacking willpower (which are the common hindrance) were not brought up.

Yeah, I don't even care if it's viable for Tyrant or not. Point was that Darkseid isn't taking Tyrant's PC.

Allankles
Yeah, I don't even care if it's viable for Tyrant or not. Point was that Darkseid isn't taking Tyrant's PC.

Agreed it's not something he commonly does although he has done it to more powerful characters, but that was like what in the 80's?

Enyalus
Agreed it's not something he commonly does although he has done it to more powerful characters, but that was like what in the 80's?

He did it to FS recently I think...but erm, FS isn't Tyrant. And DS isn't Galactus.

Allankles
He did it to FS recently I think...but erm, FS isn't Tyrant. And DS isn't Galactus.

Right FS. Does Tyrant have a soul? DS can pull souls out from machine entities.

Priest

TricksterPriest
Even Drax, who was considered a more powerful god than Uxas prior to his ascension, failed to claim the Omega Force. and Darkseid survived it without the protective armor Drax was wearing.

Also, Darkseid has time control powers, Tyrant has none.

Enyalus
Right FS. Does Tyrant have a soul? DS can pull souls out from machine entities.

No one but Galactus was able to **** with Surfer's soul. His PC basically auto-shields from it. Sadly, Tyrant hasn't shown that versatility...But his level of power >> Surfer's.

TricksterPriest
Has anyone on Darkseid's level even tried? Mephisto corrupts people, and I'm pretty sure his own rules stop him from doing it directly. Thanos can't do it. Did Unilord try? Did Adam Warlock ever try?

Enyalus
Has anyone on Darkseid's level even tried? Mephisto corrupts people, and I'm pretty sure his own rules stop him from doing it directly. Thanos can't do it. Did Unilord try? Did Adam Warlock ever try?

erm I don't know that Tyrant has a soul, per se. He was made by Big G, afterall. Who know what, exactly, was done to create him?

I'm Bran
erm I don't know that Tyrant has a soul, per se. He was made by Big G, afterall. Who know what, exactly, was done to create him? He's talking about Silverado.

TricksterPriest
........Good point. hmm

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
He's talking about Silverado.

Stalin > Hitler.

I'm Bran

Stalin > Hitler. That's your opinion, but does that mean you don't like Hitler, Tenyanus?

Enyalus
That's your opinion, but does that mean you don't like Hitler, Tenyanus?

I like Stalin. That automatically means I have to dislike Hitler.

I'm Bran
I like Stalin. That automatically means I have to dislike Hitler. Stop spamming.

Tyrant wins.

Enyalus
Tyrant wins.

I wasn't spamming! We were talking about tyrants!

And yeah, I agree. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
mephisto can't go into the mind of a sentient being, he has to make them crack by tempting them, that's his limitation. and he could never break surfer cause he's pretty much the purist being in the universe, he's mephisto's ultimate prize.

I'm Bran
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

But ya, Tyrant wins, unless we go by Current Darkseid. Then he wins even harder.

Nihilist
Tyrant stomps

Nestical
tyrant rapes

Knowsbleed33
facepalm at anyone who picked Darkseid.

TricksterPriest
Why? The Tyrant side has NOTHING. His best feats are manipulating Galactus tech, beating on a bunch of heralds, and overpowering Thanos.

****ing Validus, Stayne and Mantis could do 2 of those. no expression And guess what? Darkseid made and empowered all 3 of them.

And if someone says that because he can beat Thanos he can beat DS, I will cut off their ****ing head. whistle

Slaanesh
Tyrant > Thanos > DS..

skyfather
Ds has zero chance here,tyrant 10/10 with ease

Nestical
he can beat Thanos he can beat DS

cosigned

tdawg14
Wow! Tyrant wins this every time. The Darkseid wanking here just does not stop. He has no shot in hell.

The Great Galen
So DS draining and absorbing the PC out of Tyrant isn't viable because fo what exactly. Even assuming it wasn't possibe for whatever reason, couldn't DS just impose his will into Tyrant and steal his essence or just empower himself with the fully power of the OE.

Enyalus
So DS draining and absorbing the PC out of Tyrant isn't viable because fo what exactly.

Because Tyrant is >>> anyone else DS has done that to.

Allankles
Why? The Tyrant side has NOTHING. His best feats are manipulating Galactus tech, beating on a bunch of heralds, and overpowering Thanos.

****ing Validus, Stayne and Mantis could do 2 of those. no expression And guess what? Darkseid made and empowered all 3 of them.

Which is why DS has more options. I mean if we're going by forum rules DS can do plenty of things for the win here.

No one is envisioning a scenario where DS is blasting Tyrant to submission, but he can warp reality with the Omega Sanction, draw out souls, BFR Tyrant to oblivion with the OE, use his shadow demon power to engulf Tyrant in oblivion etc etc

More options than Tyrant.

The Great Galen
Which is why DS has more options. I mean if we're going by forum rules DS can do plenty of things for the win here.

No one is envisioning a scenario where DS is blasting Tyrant to submission, but he can warp reality with the Omega Sanction, draw out souls, BFR Tyrant to oblivion with the OE, use his shadow demon power to engulf Tyrant in oblivion etc etc

More options than Tyrant.

Or aborb and Tyrants PC into himself.

KuRuPT Thanosi

And if someone says that because he can beat Thanos he can beat DS, I will cut off their ****ing head. whistle

Some of the DS wanking is beyond belief here. Tyrant dominates DS everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Yes Trick many believe Thanos could and would beat DS for a variety of reasons which have been documented so we don't need to go into that. However, you talking about beings that DS created somehow validating how powerful he is and thus giving him the win is a joke. Tyrant was made to be in the image and son of Galactus that right their is better genes then DS buddy. Or are you claiming DS>Galactus? So, why could Tyrant using his power cosmic exploit DS weakness to radion? Clearly the PC can do such things and clearly Tyrant has that in spades. I would like to see scans of DS warping reality and using it against somebody on Tyrant's level please? Fact of the matter trick and this is just for you... Tyrant>Thanos>=DS. Sorry bud.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Some of the DS wanking is beyond belief here. Tyrant dominates DS everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Yes Trick many believe Thanos could and would beat DS for a variety of reasons which have been documented so we don't need to go into that. However, you talking about beings that DS created somehow validating how powerful he is and thus giving him the win is a joke. Tyrant was made to be in the image and son of Galactus that right their is better genes then DS buddy. Or are you claiming DS>Galactus? So, why could Tyrant using his power cosmic exploit DS weakness to radion? Clearly the PC can do such things and clearly Tyrant has that in spades. I would like to see scans of DS warping reality and using it against somebody on Tyrant's level please? Fact of the matter trick and this is just for you... Tyrant>Thanos>=DS. Sorry bud.

rolling on floor laughing

Allankles
Because Tyrant is >>> anyone else DS has done that to.

I wouldn't say Tyrant is above Time Trapper or Mordu, certainly not from what we've seen on panel. But, based on more recent portrayals it's not something I'd say is viable for a DS tactic.

The Great Galen
I wouldn't say Tyrant is above Time Trapper or Mordu, certainly not from what we've seen on panel. But, based on more recent portrayals it's not something I'd say is viable for a DS tactic.

Well I'm only suggesting it is a possible option, or in the process of draining Tyrant...couldn't DS simply manufacture his own PC instead.

Bentley
So DS draining and absorbing the PC out of Tyrant isn't viable because fo what exactly. Even assuming it wasn't possibe for whatever reason, couldn't DS just impose his will into Tyrant and steal his essence or just empower himself with the fully power of the OE.

Because DS has never used the PC? I mean, when people say that Yugah-Khan stopped other Source users for accessing the Source, you can think its because his superior control of such energy or go with crazy theories that he can cut off any one for any kind of energy.

Yep, I went there.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well I'm only suggesting it is a possible option, or in the process of draining Tyrant...couldn't DS simply manufacture his own PC instead.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Do you not think it's possible to use the PC as has been shown on panel to find out a foes weakness? Thus knowing DS Radion weakness

Let me ask you this Galen..... Do you think DS could've beat Gladiator, SS & BRB at the same time? Then take on Thanos and get the better of it to the point where Thanos would say he would've been killed had he stayed. Something to my knowledge he's only said two times about foes... Tyrant and Galactus. Then after taking on Thanos take on Galactus and have him dead to rights? I would love to see your answer and how reasonable you'll be.

Allankles

That would need prep no? I know its within his capability to steal other peoples power and use it, as evidence from what Mantis was capable of doing when DS empowered him and as DS has done himself to pantheons in more recent times, but based on more recent applications of the Omega Force it's not a likely strategy.

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
Because DS has never used the PC? I mean, when people say that Yugah-Khan stopped other Source users for accessing the Source, you can think its because his superior control of such energy or go with crazy theories that he can cut off any one for any kind of energy.

Yep, I went there.

Honestly if you can manip the Source you can cut off other forms of energy, since the Source is the origin of the concept of energy.

I'm Bran
^

lol

And if someone says that because he can beat Thanos he can beat DS, I will cut off their ****ing head. whistle Mantis would get beaten by almost everyone Tyrant fought... Not sure about Validus, but I know he's a shadow of his former self, and Stayne has really nothing to say that as well.

Correction, he beat Thanos plus pretty much all of Morg's Power Cosmic, and probably even more.

Talk about the no bias rule though, eh Trick?

Tyrant wins through combinations of sheer power, and through the ability to slice through DS with stabbys.

Allankles

Mantis would get beaten by almost everyone Tyrant fought...

No kidding. He obviously wasn't talking about current/recent Mantis.

Edit: He was talking about the Mantis that can depower heralds.

The Great Galen
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Do you not think it's possible to use the PC as has been shown on panel to find out a foes weakness? Thus knowing DS Radion weakness

Let me ask you this Galen..... Do you think DS could've beat Gladiator, SS & BRB at the same time? Then take on Thanos and get the better of it to the point where Thanos would say he would've been killed had he stayed. Something to my knowledge he's only said two times about foes... Tyrant and Galactus. Then after taking on Thanos take on Galactus and have him dead to rights? I would love to see your answer and how reasonable you'll be.

A hologram that DS was using to project his power beat the JLA and foes created under DS own power have devasted teams of top tiers...in addition to wrecking pantheons I think it's safe to assume the team that went up agaisnt Tyrant would fair no better. Agaisnt Thanos, I'm under the opinion he could defeat him quite easily...and perhaps a lot more quicker then Tyrant did since DS could just drain the PC from Thanos directly into himself.

Allankles: DS can create some very insane power sources under his own power, and so it may be possible for him to manufacture PC of his own to nullify Tyrants offense. DS can chanel external energy sources that are completly independant from his own power, I think he could do the same with Tyrant.

I'm Bran
No kidding. He obviously wasn't talking about current/recent Mantis.

Edit: He was talking about the Mantis that can depower heralds. No shit.

Too bad it's not even relevant since that was back in PC. And I didn't see PC Darkseid in the title.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Allan or Trick if you can please answer the question I posed to Galen as I'm curious to know your answers as well.

Allankles
No shit.

Too bad it's not even relevant since that was back in PC. And I didn't see PC Darkseid in the title.

Of course. PC doesn't apply to the New Gods in their continuity, and besides I wasn't using PC in my keys to victory.

Allankles
Hey Allan or Trick if you can please answer the question I posed to Galen as I'm curious to know your answers as well.

What question? Your posts seem so disorganized I find it hard to be bothered.

The Great Galen

Something about if DS could wreck the team that went up agaisnt Tyrant and if DS could beat Thanos and if he could beat Galactus.

I'm Bran
Of course. PC doesn't apply to the New Gods in their continuity, and besides I wasn't using PC in my keys to victory. They're obviously weaker.

Trick was though, if you ignored. And when I was replying to him, I wasn't replying to you, but you replied to me, which started this little debacle. I never even addressed your 'keys to victory' as I haven't read them. I think I glanced over something about draining energy though... lulz.

KuRuPT Thanosi
A hologram that DS was using to project his power beat the JLA and foes created under DS own power have devasted teams of top tiers...in addition to wrecking pantheons I think it's safe to assume the team that went up agaisnt Tyrant would fair no better. Agaisnt Thanos, I'm under the opinion he could defeat him quite easily...and perhaps a lot more quicker then Tyrant did since DS could just drain the PC from Thanos directly into himself.

Allankles: DS can create some very insane power sources under his own power, and so it may be possible for him to manufacture PC of his own to nullify Tyrants offense. DS can chanel external energy sources that are completly independant from his own power, I think he could do the same with Tyrant.

Okay Galan so now your comparing the JLA to SS, Glads, BRB, Thanos (With an amp or without depending on who you ask) and Galactus? IMO Galactus or Thanos could solo the JLA let alone adding the other guys. Sometimes your logic baffles me. Plus, you go on to say DS could easily defeat Thanos... So, somebody with greater strength, Durability, just as good if not better h2h, better energy projection (sans OB) and almost or just as versatile and DS is going to walk right over him... lol yeah buddy. Lets not forget some people say Thanos was using Morgs orb to amp his strength in that fight, while others say he just wanted it to study later and then absorb it into his power set. Point being he was amped or did get amped later and Tyrant was going to kill him. Yet you think DS has an easy time with Thanos. You see I believe thanos can win that fight but it wouldn't be easy like how your bias comes across. The fact is DS get trashed by the team Tyrant faced and gets trashed by Tyrant one v one.

KuRuPT Thanosi

The Great Galen
Okay Galan so now your comparing the JLA to SS, Glads, BRB, Thanos (With an amp or without depending on who you ask) and Galactus? IMO Galactus or Thanos could solo the JLA let alone adding the other guys. Sometimes your logic baffles me. Plus, you go on to say DS could easily defeat Thanos... So, somebody with greater strength, Durability, just as good if not better h2h, better energy projection (sans OB) and almost or just as versatile and DS is going to walk right over him... lol yeah buddy. Lets not forget some people say Thanos was using Morgs orb to amp his strength in that fight, while others say he just wanted it to study later and then absorb it into his power set. Point being he was amped or did get amped later and Tyrant was going to kill him. Yet you think DS has an easy time with Thanos. You see I believe thanos can win that fight but it wouldn't be easy like how your bias comes across. The fact is DS get trashed by the team Tyrant faced and gets trashed by Tyrant one v one.

?........so I have specific examples to support my opinion. The fact is DS has already wrecked teams of top tiers, has manipulated cosmic events and even defeat legitimate cosmic Gods....all under his own power. Seriously, either manifest some examples because what you just said is nothing more but unsupported opinion...oh and DS has better h2h LMAO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
?........so I have specific examples to support my opinion. The fact is DS has already wrecked teams of top tiers, has manipulated cosmic events and even defeat legitimate cosmic Gods....all under his own power. Seriously, either manifest some examples because what you just said is nothing more but unsupported opinion...oh and DS has better h2h LMAO.

You said DS defeated the JLA lol and yet has only been beaten by one member of it numerous times? Let's take a look at that I said... So, you believe the JLA is equal to.. SS, Glads, BRB, Thanos and Galactus? We all know that to not be true. So, give me the teams he wrecked under his own power that compare to that team? I'll be anxiously waiting

Kris Blaze
It's hilarious that people are putting DP Tyrant over regular Galactus, because he "cut" him.

Worst piece of crap writing I ever saw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It's hilarious that people are putting DP Tyrant over regular Galactus, because he "cut" him.

Worst piece of crap writing I ever saw.

Nobody is putting him over Galactus per se... The fact is though at FP they were almost equal and fought for thousands of years wrecking galaxies in the process. So, they are pretty even. At DP level of course then it would stand to reason he's not quite on Galactus level. However, he did out prep him and was going toe to toe with him and basically had hiim dead to rights. They both knew the fight was coming and had time to prep and Tyrant got the better of it which does speak to a good feat imo.

Allankles
Something about if DS could wreck the team that went up agaisnt Tyrant and if DS could beat Thanos and if he could beat Galactus.

If he used his shadow demon power or banished them to oblivion he could certainly make light work of them. I'm not even going to bring up pre COIE stuff there, we all know what he's done in that regard , I'm arguing based on recent DS.

The Thanos debate seems to have been raging on well before I got into comics it seems. I'm simply going to say this much; DS has more ways of dealing with Thanos than the latter has in dealing with the former.

Galactus is more powerful than DS obviously unless DS has knowledge of the full ALE or is in his complete accept like in FC creating a singularity to screw up space time in the multiverse.

The Great Galen
You said DS defeated the JLA lol and yet has only been beaten by one member of it numerous times? Let's take a look at that I said... So, you believe the JLA is equal to.. SS, Glads, BRB, Thanos and Galactus? We all know that to not be true. So, give me the teams he wrecked under his own power that compare to that team? I'll be anxiously waiting

Wait a second, Tryant didn't fight that team and Thanos and Galactus at the sametime...secondly DS has been matched by supes on occasion but IMO supes is>Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If he used his shadow demon power or banished them to oblivion he could certainly make light work of them. I'm not even going to bring up pre COIE stuff there, we all know what he's done in that regard , I'm arguing based on recent DS.

The Thanos debate seems to have been raging on well before I got into comics it seems. I'm simply going to say this much; DS has more ways of dealing with Thanos than the latter has in dealing with the former.

Galactus is more powerful than DS obviously unless DS has knowledge of the full ALE or is in his complete accept like in FC creating a singularity to screw up space time in the multiverse.

So, your saying he could've dealt with the team Tyrant faced or are you saying he couldn't have?

The Great Galen

I still go by kirby's opinion of DS power lol,but recent DS seems more powerful then PC DS...even thougth there the same being.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait a second, Tryant didn't fight that team and Thanos and Galactus at the sametime...secondly DS has been matched by supes on occasion but IMO supes is>Thanos.

Now Supes is greater then Thanos LOL. This is getting worse and worse as time goes on.

Allankles
I still go by kirby's opinion of DS power lol,but recent DS seems more powerful then PC DS...even thougth there the same being.

Indeed FC DS is more powerful than pre COIE DS.

The Great Galen
Now Supes is greater then Thanos LOL. This is getting worse and worse as time goes on.

Ummm...yeah its very debatable, but that isn't the thread. If u wanna know if I think DS can beat Tyrant...yes I think he can. I think DS could just chanel the PC from Tyrant into himself and create a counter polarity to negate the effects of Tyrants offense while at the sametime using this energy to empower his own abilities.

Allankles
So, your saying he could've dealt with the team Tyrant faced or are you saying he couldn't have?

I said he could make light work of them if he used his shadow demon power or banished them to oblIvion with the OE or more dramatically screwed them with the Omega Sanction.

He certainly has the means (as per more recent portrayals) to deal with Ganymede, SS and co. quickly and decisively with his one hit powers like the OS, shadow demons and oblIvion BFR.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see so now it's seem DS can deal with SS, Glads, Gany, BRB, Thanos and Galactus with ease.... The wanking here knows no bounds.

Allankles
I see so now it's seem DS can deal with SS, Glads, Gany, BRB, Thanos and Galactus with ease.... The wanking here knows no bounds.

Heh! Keep in mind he has one shot powers like Shadow demons and the Omega Sanction. He could take down the hearalds, he can BFR people to oblivion too.

And his Shadow demons are like OE constructs he can send them out to fight the group and once they latch on its over.

And you didn't seem to read the comic or what? Thanos and Galactus weren't part of the group Tyrant fought, so you just come off as unreasonable.

Not to mention Tyrant on panel isn't on Galactus level so... confused

Naija boy
Tyrant.

The Great Galen

Wow I never knew Galactus was apart of that group...and where did Thanos pop in?

I'm Bran
Weren't his shadow demons attributed to his use of the ALE?

The Great Galen
No.

Kris Blaze
Nobody is putting him over Galactus per se... The fact is though at FP they were almost equal and fought for thousands of years wrecking galaxies in the process. So, they are pretty even. At DP level of course then it would stand to reason he's not quite on Galactus level. However, he did out prep him and was going toe to toe with him and basically had hiim dead to rights. They both knew the fight was coming and had time to prep and Tyrant got the better of it which does speak to a good feat imo.

Silly.

Galactus wanted to avoid the fight since it would cause unnecessary damage and waste planets he could consume. If any of the Tyrant fanboys actually took time to look at the speech and try to understand the context, they would realize that Galactus made short work of Tyrant and then somehow forgot that he could absorb biospheric energy.

Allankles
Weren't his shadow demons attributed to his use of the ALE?

No, the only thing of note was that they had evolved under DS' control. The shadow demons are spawned from the Omega Force.

I can't even remember the ALE being mentioned in DONG except once when DS speculated on the equation and when he froze Orion and Miracle and Scott Free mentioned DS had only partial knowledge of the ALE while had the full knowledge.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Silly.

Galactus wanted to avoid the fight since it would cause unnecessary damage and waste planets he could consume. If any of the Tyrant fanboys actually took time to look at the speech and try to understand the context, they would realize that Galactus made short work of Tyrant and then somehow forgot that he could absorb biospheric energy.

Did you actually read the story? Galactus was not making short work of Tyrant.. they were going back and forth and galactus couldn't do what was needed so he decided to try and rely on his tech which Tyrant was ready for and used it against him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No, the only thing of note was that they had evolved under DS' control. The shadow demons are spawned from the Omega Force.

I can't even remember the ALE being mentioned in DONG except once when DS speculated on the equation and when he froze Orion and Miracle and Scott Free mentioned DS had only partial knowledge of the ALE while had the full knowledge.

These same Shadow demons he used against Supes Allan....?

quanchi112

And if someone says that because he can beat Thanos he can beat DS, I will cut off their ****ing head. whistle This thread isn't about stayne,validus or anyone else other than Darkseid.

Tyrant is on a whole other level.

quanchi112
So DS draining and absorbing the PC out of Tyrant isn't viable because fo what exactly. Even assuming it wasn't possibe for whatever reason, couldn't DS just impose his will into Tyrant and steal his essence or just empower himself with the fully power of the OE. When has current Ds done this? Gds doesn't count for Ds.

quanchi112

More options than Tyrant. Again, who has he omega sanctioned on this level? Who has he omega'd on this level? If it can't beat Superman how is it beating Tyrant?Originally posted by Allankles
I wouldn't say Tyrant is above Time Trapper or Mordu, certainly not from what we've seen on panel. But, based on more recent portrayals it's not something I'd say is viable for a DS tactic. I'd say he is above Mordru for sure.Originally posted by Allankles
Honestly if you can manip the Source you can cut off other forms of energy, since the Source is the origin of the concept of energy. No, you can't. Prove it.

quanchi112

Allankles: DS can create some very insane power sources under his own power, and so it may be possible for him to manufacture PC of his own to nullify Tyrants offense. DS can chanel external energy sources that are completly independant from his own power, I think he could do the same with Tyrant. That is pc. Supes has beaten Darkseid on his own since then. He is fa from his jla wrecking days.Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Worst piece of crap writing I ever saw. It is still canon. The point is he can take on Galactus, while Ds can't seem to best Superman and someone far, far, far, weaker. That is the point.Originally posted by Allankles
Indeed FC DS is more powerful than pre COIE DS. Based on what?

TricksterPriest
Based dear Quan, on FC 7 spelling out what I guessed back in issue 4 or 5. Darkseid WAS the singularity. He was bringing down the multiverse under his own power. And this, was the first glimpse of his true power that we had ever seen in comics. Tyrant would never defeat DS at his true power, nor would Galactus.

I'm Bran
c-c-c-combo breaker

quanchi112
Based dear Quan, on FC 7 spelling out what I guessed back in issue 4 or 5. Darkseid WAS the singularity. He was bringing down the multiverse under his own power. And this, was the first glimpse of his true power that we had ever seen in comics. Tyrant would never defeat DS at his true power, nor would Galactus. What did Darkseid do in battle? Any scans of him kicking ass?

TricksterPriest
Ah poor Quan. Your range of feats is so limited. Read the issue. It spells it out if you just connect the dots.

skyfather
Based dear Quan, on FC 7 spelling out what I guessed back in issue 4 or 5. Darkseid WAS the singularity. He was bringing down the multiverse under his own power. And this, was the first glimpse of his true power that we had ever seen in comics. Tyrant would never defeat DS at his true power, nor would Galactus. sorry but your wanking is a joke,by the end of fc ds was made to look like a cump by batman,superman and the flash's.galactus would stomp ds and them together.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Batbullet ftw

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by skyfather
sorry but your wanking is a joke,by the end of fc ds was made to look like a cump by batman,superman and the flash's.galactus would stomp ds and them together.

Gee, it's not like the Miracle Machine, or the new god aspect of Death had to help, or even the Life Equation, goodness knows no. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Ah poor Quan. Your range of feats is so limited. Read the issue. It spells it out if you just connect the dots. So you have nothing. Thought so.

Allankles
Gee, it's not like the Miracle Machine, or the new god aspect of Death had to help, or even the Life Equation, goodness knows no. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why do people ignore context? And last I checked current Galactus isn't reconfiguring the multiverse.

quanchi112
Why do people ignore context? And last I checked current Galactus isn't reconfiguring the multiverse. He doesn't care to. His un can rewrite it with a press of a button.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
He doesn't care to. His un can rewrite it with a press of a button. really...can he write it so that he gets unlimited supply of lifeless and energy filled planets to dine on?

Allankles
So you have nothing. Thought so.

Where have you been pick up FC for the details. And lol at asking for fighting feats.

DS is restructuring the cosmos, you need deus ex machinas not fists to stop such problems.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where have you been pick up FC for the details. And lol at asking for fighting feats.

DS is restructuring the cosmos, you need deus ex machinas not fists to stop such problems.

Bat-Bullet?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
really...can he write it so that he gets unlimited supply of lifeless and energy filled planets to dine on? It was used once by reed richards to do so to defeat abraxas. They are never going to let Galactus curb his hunger imo.Originally posted by Allankles

DS is restructuring the cosmos, you need deus ex machinas not fists to stop such problems. Yes, I see that. The scans are up and like usual he seems in trouble even with all that going for him. Poor ds even with the ale supes and the good guys are going to beat him one more time.

Allankles
Bat-Bullet?

It's not even that. DS made it to kill Orion.

And in fc 7 DS is still around in non corporeal form reconfiguring space-time.

Allankles
Poor ds even with the ale supes and the good guys are going to beat him one more time.

Wow! You have problems.

Nestical
IMO supes is>Thanos.

omg,please tell me youre just playing dumb.

quanchi112
Wow! You have problems. Stick to the topic. Tyrant wins.

Allankles
Stick to the topic.

I'm just saying you have issues.

In FC DS was portrayed trying to replace the true god, he was far above brawling with Earth heroes.

Read a novel or something you should know full well that not everything is resolved with brawls, they needed deus ex machina. Things like the life equation and the miracle machine.

And personally FC 6 & 7 were the definition of anti climatic. The Mini was much better when it focused on DS ushering the 5th world and the hostless Spectre becoming a vessel for the anti-life.

Beyond that it was dissapointing FC 6, 7 even Beyond 2 (which I thought was good but not as an FC tie-up).

There were plenty of things that could have been avoided but FC for all its good; its bad, is a microcosm of the problem with mainline comics.

quanchi112
I'm just saying you have issues. In FC DS was portrayed trying to replace the true god, he was far above brawling with Earth heroes.

Read a novel or something you should know full well that not everything is resolved with brawls, they needed deus ex machina to get rid of DS. Things like the life equation and the miracle machine. Yes, I am just saying that whole big song and dance is over. Darkseid always hated music.

Out of that whole epic story he did nothing in physical combat to prove really anything imo.

Allankles
Yes, I am just saying that whole big song and dance is over. Darkseid always hated music.

Out of that whole epic story he did nothing in physical combat to prove really anything imo.

Unreasonable as always. He never needed physical combat.

quanchi112
Unreasonable as always. He never needed physical combat. You cannot prove which level he is at physically though so its back to classic levels for him.

Kris Blaze

You do realize that Quanchi and Skyfather do not understand what happened at all?

kevdude
You cannot prove which level he is at physically though so its back to classic levels for him.

So because we never see LT throw down we don't know how is he physically against someone even tho we know he is above that you would still question him?? See how that looks?? laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Should have figured. srug

Quan, what exactly DID happen? Can you show me that you actually read FC and comprehended it? wink

Enyalus
Based dear Quan, on FC 7 spelling out what I guessed back in issue 4 or 5. Darkseid WAS the singularity. He was bringing down the multiverse under his own power. And this, was the first glimpse of his true power that we had ever seen in comics. Tyrant would never defeat DS at his true power, nor would Galactus.

It said several times throughout FC that the singularity was a result of Darkseid's FALL. Are you going to say he was intentionally causing the singularity?

Sorta funny how, if he WAS the singularity, he falls through a black hole (singularity) into Oblivion. How can you fall through yourself?

Mindset
You do realize that Quanchi and Skyfather do not understand what happened at all? I don't think Morrison understands what happened.

Mindset
FC was crap guys, accept it.

Allankles
It said several times throughout FC that the singularity was a result of Darkseid's FALL. Are you going to say he was intentionally causing the singularity?

Sorta funny how, if he WAS the singularity, he falls through a black hole (singularity) into Oblivion. How can you fall through yourself?

Enylaus it was stated in FC 6 that DS had created his own personal singularity drawing the multiverse into a hell in which there was no escape.

Allankles
FC was crap guys, accept it.

FC was ok in its build up for several issues it had a shitty pay off.

Mindset
FC was ok in its build up for several issues it had a shitty pay off. Yea, I think Secret Invasion had a better ending, and SI was shit.

Enyalus
Enylaus it was stated in FC 6 that DS had created his own personal singularity drawing the multiverse into a hell in which there was no escape.

And in FC 7 the Monitor stated, "The damage caused to the Orrery of Worlds by Darkseid's fall is under repair."

He's talking about the singularity and the collapse of spacetime. It also mentions it, more clearly, in FC 5 I think. That it was a result of Darkseid's fall. Not anything Darkseid intentionally did or didn't do.

Allankles
And in FC 7 the Monitor stated, "The damage caused to the Orrery of Worlds by Darkseid's fall is under repair."

He's talking about the singularity and the collapse of spacetime. It also mentions it, more clearly, in FC 5 I think. That it was a result of Darkseid's fall. Not anything Darkseid intentionally did or didn't do.

Darkseid was falling regardless but he was bringing the multiverse to New Earth through his singularity. The singularity is just a more specific description by Barry Allen and the Guardians of what DS was doing to space time. "Darkseid is sitting at the centre of a personal singularity."

Also I don't see how it can be interpreted as unintentional seeing as he intended to replace the true god.

Enyalus
Darkseid was falling regardless but he was bringing the multiverse to New Earth through his singularity.

I know...

...Lex also says that Libra was the ALE. So my question is, did Darkseid even have it for the duration of FC?

I admit to being confused this once, and only once.

Mindset
I know...

...Lex also says that Libra was the ALE. So my question is, did Darkseid even have it for the duration of FC?

I admit to being confused this once, and only once. It's ok to be confused, FC wasn't clearly written.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>