Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Young_Angel
137 years after the Battle of Yavin.

After the Massacre of Mon Calamari, Darth Krayt's fury with the the Mon Calamari people and anyone who defied the Sith Order was inexhaustible. He knew he needed an heir to continue his dark legacy, and that time was now. During the stasis treatment, Krayt decided it was time to search for a Bride. He had messengers sent out invitations to leaders of different planets for their daughter to become Empress.

One day, Governor Javal Helo of Naboo showed up. He and some other leaders showed up to the party, along with their daughters. When the choosing began, Krayt saw one young woman that was strong in the Force. Her name was Ivana Helo, daughter of Javal. After the party, Krayt kept her inside the Sith Temple of Coruscant, not even letting Ivana visit her beloved family.

Meanwhile, word spread around that Krayt was to be married and have an Empress. One, however, was not too satisfied. Cade Skywalker, direct descendant of Anakin and Luke Skywalker, knew that Krayt wanted an heir. And for that to happen, he would need a wife. But Cade had a plan of his own. He decided in order for Krayt not to have a dark legacy when he died, he would take the Bride away, with the help of loyal friends...

Mr.Alex
(i dunno were to start this so im gonna start on naboo. LOL)

The HWK-290 Light Freighter touched down on to the surface of a naboo spaceport. The loading ramp opened and softly hit the ground. Rhyn's grabbed his things and left the cockpit making his way towards the ramp. A small breeze blew across Rhyn's face as he walked down the ramp, others in the spaceport stared up at him, there eyes almost fixed on him. The all knew who he was, Rhyn Zarker Notorius Smuggler and mercenary for the crimelord Orand Walla. Rhyn's Blaster Rifle was tightly strapped to his back, his Pistols in their holster either side of his waist, no one stood in his way as he walked out of the spaceport and towards the Governors Palace. The sun was high in the sky and beat down on Naboo as Rhyn walked up the stairs towards the palace. Guards looked at him while he walked past, some almost ready to attack. Rhyn reached the top of the stairs and stopped infront of one of the gaurd who protected the door. "Im here to see Governor Javal Helo, I have heard the news of his daughter and Darth Krayt." Rhyn said looking at the gaurd, eye to eye.

Young_Angel
((That's cool, Mr.Alex. big grin ))

It was evening on the planet Coruscant. Inside the Sith Temple, a few servants left a big bedroom, leaving a lonely girl wearing a beautiful black Bride's gown and a black bridal veil. She stood on the balcony of her bedroom. Ivana Helo looked at the city of Coruscant sadly, thinking about her family. Coruscant was different. There were no trees, no hills, no grassy plains, no waterfalls, no loving animals... just industries and buildings.

Ivana picked up rose petals from a vase nearby. She held them in her hands, looking down at them.

"Oh Papa... why did I agree to marry a monster? A murderer. Why?" Tears fell from her eyes. "This is a remembrance of you, my sisters, and the people of Naboo..." Lifting her hands in the air, she let the rose petals fly into the wind. As she watched with tearful eyes, Ivana continued to think about the good times she had on Naboo.

Hawkeye113
Darth Krayt walked to Ivana "How would you like some animals?"

Jeffrey was at his base of operations. He had his slaves ready his ship and loaded it with weapons. "I am ready for him this time. Darth Krayt must die. "

Young_Angel
"Ah!" Ivana gasped. The young woman turned around, and stood in front of Darth Krayt, the most feared Sith Lord and Emperor of the Galaxy. She bowed and looked up again, wiping her tears away in flash. Ivana didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the Dark Lord.

"My-my lord... you frightened me. Um... did you mention about animals, my lord?" The young woman was afraid to be in Krayt's presence. The armor he wore, along with the horned helmet, frightened her more. But she bit her lower lip, trying to hide the fear.

The guard studied Rhyn for a moment. Then he answered, "All right. Wait here." The guard went inside the Governor's Palace, while the other guard stood in front of the door for his fellow guard, watching Rhyn.

Inside a huge office, a man about the age of 58 stood in front of his large window, which viewed the city of Theed and the backgrounds of large green hills and waterfalls. Governor Javal Helo had his eyes closed sadly, thinking of his youngest daughter of four, Ivana. He had gray hair, along with a medium-sized gray beard, and wore Naboo's traditional deep blue Governor robes.

"Governor?" The guard said, as he came in, "There's someone here to see you."

Javal opened his eyes and turned to him. Then he kindly smiled. "Send them in." The guard bowed and did what was to be done.

Hawkeye113
"Do you want pets?" asked Darth Krayt "I can obtain them for you. "

Jeffrey then approached Javal. "I can rescue your daughter, if the price is right. " "50,000 credits. Half now and half when she is free. " "Do you accept my offer?"

Mr.Alex
(well there goes all the writing i just did. Meh ill post it anyway.)

The gaurd returned and led Rhyn inside. The tiles shone as Rhyn walked across them, following the gaurd. The guard suddenly stopped beside the office door and looked straight ahead. "The governor awaits you, Rhyn Zarker." The gaurd said angrly, looking up and down at Rhyn. "Ahh...Thanks, Always good to meet a fan." Rhyn said patting the gaurd on the shoulder, then pushed the door open. Rhyn enterd the large office, he walked towards the desk and the other end of the room.
"Well governor Javal, i've heard the news of youngest daughter, Maybe there is something i can...do?" Rhyn placed hiw hands down onto the desk, awaiting a response from the governor.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey entered clad in Armor. "I can rescue your daughter for 50,000 credits and a StarShip. I need a new one anyway. "

Mr.Alex
"Well it seem im not the only one interested in saving your daughter, Governor Javal." Rhyn then turned to the man who had just entered the room, looking up and down at his armour. "Hmmm...Nice armour. You are?"

Hawkeye113
"Jeffrey star. " "I rescue people for a fee. Since Darth Krayt's troopers trashed my old ship, I stole one of his and now I need a new one. " He then held out his hand, a blade of force energy appeared in it "Rhyn, I can help you learn many tricks if you become my apprentice. I will split the money with you 50/50. " "All you have to do is procure food, and plenty of lightsaber crystal parts. You will also have to get us on Coruscant somehow. I can handle the rest myself. Provided you provide a diversion to draw his forces away. Then I will go in, rescue her. Then We will leave and return her to you Javal. "

Mr.Alex
"Do you know who i am? Im Rhyn Zarker, One of the greatest mercenary in the galaxy." Rhyn walked towards Jeffrey, pushing him back a few steps. "I don't need youre...Jedi tricks."

Hawkeye113
"You don't need my tricks unless you want to win against Darth Krayt. " he said as he used the force to influence the mind of Rhyn Zarker.

Mr.Alex
Rhyn stopped for a moment while Jeffery talked, he then looked back at Jeffery. "Fine, we work together, split the credits 50/50." Rhyn turned back to Governor Javal. "You know you can trust me Governor, We go in, Get your daughter and leave. Simple."

Hawkeye113
"I need you to distract all his troops, while I confront him and kill him. It isn't the jedi way to kill but then again since I am not a jedi but merely a warrior who can use the force... I see no reason not to destroy that Krayt. " said Jeffrey removing a lightsaber and handing it to Rhyn "You get 100% of the credits. But, you must promise not to tell anyone I am still alive especially not any sith. I have been hunting them and killing them for no reward but their constant pain. "

Darth Krayt "Do you want any animals?"

Young_Angel
((Hey guys? Could we slow down and let other people get a chance to post so there won't be any confusion? I want Cpt. Valerian and others to get a chance to post their character's lines. But you guys are doing a great job so far. Thank you. smile ))

Ivana smiled timidly. She breathed calmly and answered, "Y-Yes. I... I would love to have a pet. Thank you, my lord."

The young girl smiled up at the Dark Lord sadly.

Javal smiled. "I'm afraid you can't do that gentlemen... I appreciate this... but don't."

Hawkeye113
Darth Krayt "I have a condition though, You are going to go through a ceremony, linking your force power to mine. Why so glum? After you give me a Legacy... you can return to your family. "

Jeffrey "Alright then. " He walked out to his ship and to Alyna. "I need your help. "

((Alright, Young Angel, read your pms)

Young_Angel
((Thanks. By the way, Javal Helo and Alyna Boshan are only NPC's only to be used by me. So I won't be using them like main characters. Only minor times.))

Ivana stared up at Krayt. She didn't understand. A legacy? What did he mean by that? Although she was scared to know, she had to find out.

"I would love to see my family again... but what do you mean by... giving you a legacy?"

As Javal watched Jeffrey walk out of the Palace, he turned to Rhyn, and grabbed his shirt in a sad way. "You must listen to me. Please! If anyone goes near my daughter and take her out of the Sith Temple on Coruscant, he'll think it was my plan, and the Sith will kill my whole family! Please, you mustn't do this!"

As the old man pleaded to Rhyn, tears fell from his eyes.

Alyna smiled from the ramp. "Sure. What's up?"

Hawkeye113
"You are going to get my medical supplies out. Some civillians threw rocks at me, and I wasn't focusing on the force at the time. " said Jeffrey

Darth Krayt "A child. A male. Someone to rule after I die. " said Darth Krayt "Guards... go get her a.... What kind of pet do you want?"

Young_Angel
Ivana played with her dress timidly, thinking. Then she knew what kind of animal she wanted. "I want a Tessellated Arboreal binjinphant. Papa wouldn't give me one, because he didn't want pets in our Palace." She glanced up at the Dark Lord quietly.

"My lord? I know you want a child of the Dark Side, but... if my child isn't part of the Dark Side, and he was good in the Force... what would you do?" She was afraid to know the answer to that.

Alyna shook her head and headed inside the ship. "Sometimes I just don't understand ya, boss."

Hawkeye113
"I would turn him to the darkside. " said Darth Krayt simply.

Cpt. Valerian
"No, you won't," A voice suddenly burst out in the room. A man who had been hiding his face behind a big hoodie was suddenly standing near the lot. He, in an incredibly high speed, jumped into the air and took Ivana, then jumped out of the Lord's way.

Once some metres away from the Sith, he revealed his face. Cade Skywalker. "Sorry to interrupt your fancy meal, Krayt, but I ain't gonna let you."

Hawkeye113
Krayt "Cade Skywalker how nice of you to drop by. Sadly you are too late though. " He then blasted at Cade with the most devastating blast of force lightning within him.

Young_Angel
As Ivana was taken into the grip of Cade, she suddenly recognized who he was. Cade Skywalker, heir to the legendary Skywalkers. She also heard that he was the most wanted man in the Galaxy.

As she looked on in horror, she glanced at the Force Lightning that was about to strike at Cade. Probabaly her too.

Hawkeye113
Suddenly Jeffrey's sword came up deflecting the force lightning "Cade, get her out of here. "

Mando' Ade
fas hokh jumped out of the shadows and into the path of cade skywalker. in his broken accent of galactic basic he declared. "yu shaal not haav her!" and with that he snatched her back, carrying her back to darth crayt while firing his pistol at the intruders. "how deed they get een?!"

Cpt. Valerian
*I'm afraid you can't do that, MA. You can't just take her away from me, you have to give the other player a chance to react. I'm not just gonna let you take her away.*

Cade held her tight and avoided Fas's snatch. He then glanced at Jeffrey, smiled, and Force-jumped out of the way with Ivana.

Young_Angel
((True, Valerian. Thanks for pointing that out. We all have to give each other a chance to react.))

Ivana began to scream with terror. "What do you want from me?! Let me go! Let me go!!" the young girl screamed, beating Cade's arm, but his grip was too strong.

From outside, the Mynock was by the balcony. Then, as the hatch opened, out popped Jariah. "Cade! C'mon! Ya got the girl, right?!"

Cpt. Valerian
"No, it's an effin' hallucination! Of course it's the girl, idiot! Let me pass through!" He said, as he jumped into the ship quickly.

"Hey, hey, calm down, pretty. I'm doing this for your own good... And the whole's galaxy's, for that."

Young_Angel
Ivana tearfully sobbed. In all her life, she never been taken away by force. Matter of fact, she never been taken by guys like this Cade!

"Please! let me go! I... I did nothing wrong! Please!" Ivana begged sobbingly.

"Relax, pateesa. Nothing's gonna hurt you," Jariah said, grinning.

Ivana sniffed. "Wh-who are you...?" In the ship, there was Deliah Blue, Jariah Syn, Anatres Draco, Ganner Krieg, R2-D2, Azlyn Rae, and none other than...

Hawkeye113
Darth Krayt sent all his troops availible to rescue Ivana. Jeffrey came out of the Med Bay of the ship. He then said to them all "Ivana is our honored guest. We must not let Darth Krayt have her. "

Young_Angel
((Hey Hawkeye113? If you mean there's a chip in her skin like inside her arm that can have the Sith track her down, then that's cool.))

Cpt. Valerian
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Ivana tearfully sobbed. In all her life, she never been taken away by force. Matter of fact, she never been taken by guys like this Cade!

"Please! let me go! I... I did nothing wrong! Please!" Ivana begged sobbingly.

"Relax, pateesa. Nothing's gonna hurt you," Jariah said, grinning.

Ivana sniffed. "Wh-who are you...?" In the ship, there was Deliah Blue, Jariah Syn, Anatres Draco, Ganner Krieg, R2-D2, Azlyn Rae, and none other than...

"This bunch of weirdos here is my crew," He replied as R2 made a long beep sound in the back, "and this is my ship, the Mynock. I'm the Cap'n. What I did before was save you, in case you didn't know."

Young_Angel
Ivana sadly sat on the floor with her back against the wall. "But... but why? Krayt hadn't done anything to me. Yet, of course."

Shado Vao, the blue male Twi'lek, stepped up. "Miss? We know how frightened you are. But please. Don't be. We're here to keep you from Krayt."

"But why? Even though he's a cold and cruel person, he's been kind to me. Why risk you guy's lives to save me?"

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "He wants to have an heir. One strong in the Dark Side. Then he can rule unchallenged. I donot plan to let him have that heir, not without a long fight. "

Young_Angel
Azlyn Rae, an old friend of Cade's, came by Ivana's side, and sat down beside her. "Look, sweetie. Krayt may have been kind to you right now. But... once you marry him and give him a child... he won't treat you like a Queen. He'll treat you like you were nothing. Plus... we want the Galaxy to be safe from Krayt and his heir... which won't happen now, because we got you."

Ivana sadly glanced down, thinking. Then she looked up at Cade and his crew. Smiling, she said, "All right. I guess... I appreciate what you all done for me. Th-thank you..."

Azlyn smiled. "You're welcome."

Jariah clapped his hands together. "Well'p! Now that that's out of the way, where to, Cap'n?" he asked Cade. "Wanna go to Bantha and Droo's place?"

Hawkeye113
Slowly a Shadow Assasin snuck into Cade's ship unnoticed by the rest. He then whispered to Ivana "Come with me, I will return you to your father. "

Young_Angel
((Hawkeye113, you can't have a Shadow Assassin just teleport in Cade Skywalker's ship and take Ivana like that. That's God-modding. Earlier, I said it was okay for Ivana to have a tracking device inside her arm that Krayt placed in her, so that the Sith could track her down. Please change your post. Thank you.))

Hawkeye113
(Edited)
Jeffrey "Alyna, fetch my med pack. Ivana.... go to the recreation room. I will be in shortly to teach you how to fight. "

Mr.Alex
(im totally confused by hawkeyes posts. wasnt he in his own ship?)

Rhyn left the governors mansion.He didnt lioke this place. It was to clean and the people were polite. Rhyn walked into the hanger bay he had landed his ship in. But suddenly stopped seeing guards infront of his ship. It was almost like he didnt want them to leave.

Young_Angel
((Uh, Hawkeye113? I thought you were in your own ship. I would like to make a friendly suggestion: Some people are getting confused with your posts. I too am confused at them. Try making sense and try reading every posts carefully. Don't just jump around, pop up everywhere, and do your own thing. Please make sure you read every posts carefully. Thank you. By the way, Cade and his crew are in Cade's ship, and you are in your own for now. Cool?))

Originally posted by Hawkeye113
(Edited)
Jeffrey "Alyna, fetch my med pack. Ivana.... go to the recreation room. I will be in shortly to teach you how to fight. "

"Uh, boss? Good speech with the crew, but... the Governor's daughter is with Skywalker. And we're in your ship." Alyna was wondering if Jeffrey was really tired or something.

Cpt. Valerian
"That's right," Cade replied. "And I'm the Captain, don't you forget that. I'm glad you understand, Ivana. That's a big relief for me, you know. Don't have to drag you along everywhere against your will."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "I must need my rest. Light Force Meditations aren't good for me. "

Cpt. Valerian
*... huh?*

Young_Angel
Alyna nodded, helping Jeffrey to his room. "Yeah. You definitely need rest, sir."

Ivana slowly stood, and looked up at Cade. Then she smiled. But the smile was bright. "No. It's all right. I rather be with you all than that man who wants all Mon Calamari extinct. My father, Governor Javal Helo of Naboo, can take care of you guys until you're up and at it."

Jariah shrugged. "Off to Naboo then." He walked towards the cockpit of the Mynock.

Ivana glanced around. "Do you have a place that I can sleep at?" the young woman asked Cade.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey said to Alyna "Take my sword. Hide it. Give it back when I wake up. "

Cpt. Valerian
"Matter of fact we do," He said, as he guided her to one of the small rooms. "It's kinda tiny, but it's all we've got."

Young_Angel
Ivana smiled. "That's okay. I'll get use to it. Just need some rest before we visit my family."

The young woman continued to follow Cade towards one of the small rooms. She rubbed her neck nervously. "Um... Cade? When you hid in my room... did you listen to every word I said when I was in the balcony? Just curious..."

Alyna took his sword carefully. "Sure thing, boss. Have a good rest." After that, she left to hide Jeffrey's sword safely.

As Javal paced back and forth in his office, a messenger opened the door panicking. "Sir. I've received a message that Ivana's been taken from Krayt!"

Javal swung around to the messenger, wide eyed. "My little angel?! But... how? Who?!"

"I believe... by a man named Cade Skywalker, Governor."

Javal sunk down on his chair. "My little girl..." He glanced up at his messenger. "Fetch that Rhyn fellow if he's still out there. Hurry!" The messenger bowed, and went out, closing the door.

The old man took out his locket, and opened it. Inside, was a picture of his wife, Raina. "Oh, Raina. If only you were here... you'd know what to do..."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade laughed. "The pet part or the 'You'll give me my Legacy' part?" He said, as he tried to imitate Darth Krayt's voice.

Young_Angel
Ivana laughed brightly, covering her mouth. At least there was someone to make her happy. "Yeah. Somethin' like that."

She looked up at Cade. "You're really funny."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade laughed, but then looked down at her with his intense green eyes. "But... You have to understand something. The dark side is not something that should be taken lightly. I'm sure you don't know anything about it, and that's why Krayt telling you 'I will turn him'," He said, again with his Darth Krayt-voice-imitate, "Didn't startle you. Trust me, you don't want your child going dark," He said, as he turned away from her stare. "It's something I've been through... A story for later, maybe."

Young_Angel
The young woman looked at Cade with sympathy in her heart. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry to hear about that, Cade. But I promise, Krayt will not have a child of the Dark Side. If he captures me again... it's over. But if I have a child who's good in the Force... I'll keep him safe. I promise."

Ivana smiled sadly up at Cade from behind. "And I owe you, Cade Skywalker. Some might say you belong to the Dark Side... but to me, you're a good person. No matter what everybody else thinks."

Cpt. Valerian
Cade half-smiled. "That's nice. I'm trying to convince myself about that."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey slowly got up. "I had a vision. It was of Darth Krayt except he had a black Lightsaber. He slew Cade and married Ivana and well killed everyone close to me. Then I went into a savage fury and killed Darth Krayt but became a Sith myself. "

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Cade half-smiled. "That's nice. I'm trying to convince myself about that."

Ivana smiled with her deep blue eyes twinkling.

"Yeah! Be confident and outgoing! There's greatness out there for everyone. Nowadays, we're living in dark times. But that's not gonna keep me from being joyful for being alive. When I was alone in the Sith Temple, I woke up every morning, feeling lonely and scared, being pushed around by Darth Nihl, Talon, and the other Sith. But you know what? When I'm alone, I dance with arms wide open. Welcoming joy and peace," she said, spinning around as her black gown and veil flowed with the air.

Then she stopped and looked at Cade. "As Papa taught me and my sisters: Sorrow and darkness may come out and swallow you, but only love, peace, and hope will guard you."

Ivana smiled up at Cade, hoping he'd understand.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey said to Alyna "We musn't let Darth Krayt get Ivana. "

He then removed a lightsaber from a Compartment. "Bring me my sith disguise Alyna. I am going to kill darth krayt. "

Mr.Alex
Rhyn walked to the ramp of his ship, guards started to follow him as he moved. More guards stepping infront of the ramp stopping Rhyn.
"I think you've got the wrong guy, i've done nothing wrong."

Young_Angel
((NPC: Jariah Syn.))

Jariah looked at the coordinates. After getting out of hyperspace, the planet Naboo was shown.

The pirate glanced up and smiled. "Naboo. Full of birds, trees, green hills... and rich palaces." Jariah grinned, thinking of all the credits Naboo had. "Attention, Mynock fans!" Syn said through the speakers. "We have finally reached Naboo."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey said to Alyna "I wish I weren't ill. You will have to go to the governer and deliver his daughter and tell him I am here to claim my payment. "

Cpt. Valerian
*'Ill'? Since when've you been ill?*

Mr.Alex
(lol, you didnt even save her. i thought cade did...)

Hawkeye113
(Jeffrey is very weak from using the force to glimpse his future. Plus a poison was injected into him)

Jeffrey reached for a white vial "I hope this Antidote works. " He then drinks the contents of the vial. "I am up to full strength now. Now all i have to do is get Ivana aboard my ship. "

Young_Angel
((Mr.Alex and Valerian... I'm totally sorry for this confusion. Hawkeye113, if you can't stick with what's going on... then what's the point? You're confusing everyone with random words. I'm kindly asking you... Stop. If you keep this up, then why are you posting random things here? Remember what I told you. And please, stop.))

Ivana became overjoyed to hear that she was at home again. She smiled, and glanced at Cade. "C'mon! Let's join everyone!"

Looking at the view from the Mynock ship, everyone and Ivana stared in awe. At last, they made it to Naboo...

(Meanwhile, on Naboo)

When the messenger reached Rhyn, he told the guards to stand down. Then he turned to the Rhyn. "Governor Helo would like to speak to you again. If necessary..."

Cpt. Valerian
"Great... Another backwater planet. I'd prefer a lil' bit of more action, but.. I'll be ok." Cade said, rolling his eyes backwards as he passed slowly by Del.

Young_Angel
Deliah smiled at Cade, and caught his arm. "Aw, don't fuss, space boy. We still get to have fun around Naboo. All the sightings and buildings... and these guys got full of creds!" She smiled up at him. "Least I'm still here."

Ivana smile began to widen. As the Mynock went through the atmosphere, she thought about how her father would react if he saw her.

Mr.Alex
"Oh...So now he wants my help. Lead the way."
Rhyn waited for the guards to move then followed them back towards the palace.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey walked out carrying his sword in one hand and a blaster in the other. He was going to meet with the governor.

Meanwhile

Darth Krayt was now royally infuriated. "Send 60 Tie Fighters to get her back and 6 Battallions of Clone Troopers. "

Young_Angel
((Cool. Major Valerian. wink ))

Before the messenger and Rhyn went back inside the Palace, a strange looking ship could be seen coming down in front of the Governor's Palace. Everyone glanced up.

When the Mynock landed, Javal and his other three daughters came out to see what all the ruckus was all about. Javal and everyone nearby waited to see who they were about to face. Guards nearby stood near their Governor and his daughters, protecting them, just in case.

Hawkeye113
60 tiefighters and an Entire Clone Battallion landed. "Seize them all. " said the commander of the forces. Jeffrey stood in their way "None shall pass. "

Mr.Alex
"Well... What have we got here. The Mynock." Rhyn walked towards the ship and waited for the ramp to open. He suddenly heard the large roar of the tie fighters and the movement of clone trooper. Rhyn grabbed his blaster pistols thenturned to the governor. "I think it time to leave."

Mando' Ade
fas stepped out of his tie fighter. he pulled up his pistol and began searching the area with the force. he turned to jeffery and spoke. "you are a fool to face us alone. stand aside or be destroyed!" ((is he a jedi?))

Young_Angel
After the Mynock landed, Ivana saw incoming TIE fighters.

"Uh, guys? We got company!!" she said to everyone in the Mynock. Deliah looked up. "Blast! Well'p, time for the laser cannon!" she said, and ran to the weaponary station.

Major Valerian
"I'll take one, too. Gonna kill the kriff' outta those blasted fighters!"

Young_Angel
While Cade and Deliah did just that, Ivana ran out of the ship. Jariah and the others tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen.

When Ivana finally got out of the Mynock, she ran towards her father and sisters. The family hugged each other tightly. "Ivana! My sweet child..." Governor Javal said, tears running from his closed eyes.

The young girl let them go gently, smiling. Then Ivana turned to the citizens. "Go! Hide!" When the citizens did what they were told, she turned back to her family. "You guys go too."

"But, what about you?" One of her older sisters named Meme asked.

"I can't let them destroy my beloved homeworld..." After saying this, Ivana stepped in front of everyone, Jeffrey, Rhyn, and the one she knew form the Sith Temple named Fas. "Stop! I surrender!!!" she shouted to the Stormtroopers and Fas.

Hawkeye113
The Troopers "Alright Ivana. We will escort you back to Darth Krayt and if you value your home world.... tell your friends to back off. "

Darth Krayt then exited and walked over to Javal. "You.... Call off your bounty hunting slaves or Ivana dies. NOW!!!"

Mando' Ade
fas stood ready to charge for ivana. "at your command master." he grinned, his large black eyes staring at ivana as if into her very soul. ((it wouldnt be the troopers talking, it would either be fas or the highest ranking officer.))

Young_Angel
Ivana's deep blue eyes glared at Fas. Then she told everyone, including the Naboo guards, to stand back. Luckily, Cade and the others were still on the Mynock, safe, with the door closed shut. Then she glanced back and saw Darth Krayt coming out of his Sith shuttle and telling her father to call off the bounty hunting for his daughter.

She screamed with agony. "Please! Leave my family alone! Papa, just go back into the Palace! Please!" Two Stormtroopers held the young girl back.

Governor Javal looked at his youngest daughter with saddened eyes. Then he nodded at Krayt's command. "All right. As you wish... Lord Krayt." He then went on his comlink, and called off the search for his daughter. Then he and his other three daughters stood together.

"Please, my lord. Please spare us. We meant no harm to anyone."

Ivana looked on sadly with tears, still held back by the two Stormtroopers.

Mr.Alex
"I don't think so Krayt.." Rhyn said as he pulled his two blaster pistols from their holsters, firing them off at the two troopers that held Ivana. He then ran towards Ivana, grabbing onto her as he ran past.

Hawkeye113
Darth Krayt before he did that slammed back the blasts with tthe force. "Take Ivana to the ship. Take her sisters as well so there are no more mis understandings of my orders. " "Javal, Pay Jeffrey to stay away. I sense the force is stronger in him than a Jedi's should be but he doesn't have the dark side and I can't detect what force abilities he has. "

Darth Krayt "As for you request Ivana, your family will be spared. However, punishment is in order for Javal for sending Jeffrey to kill me. " Darth Krayt then put a device on Javal's wrist "A shock watch. It will shock you every time those bounty hunters come after me. "
The Troopers then escorted Ivana, and her sisters aboard the ship.

Soon they had taken off.

Jeffrey went to his Secret Armory on Naboo. "No more Mr.Nice Guy. " he said and he removed a Katana made of Cortisis and Plasma. "This time Darh Krayt shall die. "

Young_Angel
Javal began to go hysterical when all four of his daughters were taken. "NO!! Please!!" But his cries were lost with the Sith shuttle's roar as it took off.

The old Governor banged on the Mynock's door. "Please! Open up! Please!" Finally, Azlyn came to the door. "Governor! What's--" "My daughters! They took my daughters! Please, help me! Please!"

"Calm down, sir! Hold on." Azlyn began to comlink Cade. "Cade! Ivana and her three other sisters been taken... by Krayt!"

(Meanwhile)

Inside the shuttle, Ivana and her three older sisters, Joanna, Kira, and Meme were taken to the detention cell. The Stromtroopers pushed them inside and activated the force field. "Lord Krayt will deal with you all in a minute."

After the Stormtroopers left, Ivana sat by the corner, crying with her head on her bent knees. Joanna, the oldest sister, came by her side. "Don't cry, little sister. We're gonna be okay." Kira, the second to the oldest, smiled. "Yeah. Cheer up!"

Ivana shook her head sadly. "You don't know Krayt. He's a cruel man. He'll get anything he wants. And that... includes... me giving him a... dark legacy!" The youngest daughter cried, covering her eyes again. All three big sisters tried their best to comfort their little sister.

Mr.Alex
"Dammit, those were my favorite. " Rhyn stepped over his two crushed blaster pistols and back towards his ship. Rhyn entered his ship and the ramp closed. He sat in the cockpit and began take off. He wasn't goin to let Krayt take the four girl's so easily. Rhyn ship elevated above the docks before shooting of after the shuttle. Rhyn presses down on his commlink and began to speak. "Governor Javal. As you can proberly see i have all ready left Naboo and im tracking the shuttle as we speak. I dont know where Krayt is taking your daughters, But ill contact you as soon as i find out."

Major Valerian
*Young Angel, I'm sorry about this, but I'm tired of this. Hawkeye what the hell do you mean 'the Force is stronger in him than a Jedi's should be'? Mate, your effin' character is not even the main guy. He's just an ordinary Jedi who's helping Cade to stop Krayt. Stop making him more than he really is. NO GOD-MODDING. If there is one character who is supposed to be more powerful it's Cade, and I'm not even acting like so. I'll request your ban from this RP.*

Young_Angel
((I agree, Major Valerian. Hawkeye? I'm sorry, but... I have to ban you from this RP. This has got to stop. I can't let others still be confused by your random postings. I just can't. So... good-bye.))

Hawkeye113
((Well the force would be stronger than it should be in a Jedi if he used the Drug Bota, or if he had both sides of the force. HE HAS bota flowing through him))

Young_Angel
((See? This is what I mean! There's no such thing as a bota in the real Star Wars world! I read that it's only in the Star Wars fanon, which means it's not real. This is why I have to let you go from this RP. You can't be doing random things others won't understand. Not trying to be harsh or anything, but the other players are getting really upset by your posts.))

Hawkeye113
( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bota )

Young_Angel
((Oh. I'm sorry about that. But still, people are still getting upset and are about to leave because of your postings. Like Valerian said, you're not the main character in this RP. It's not about you. That's why you have to leave the RP. I'm sorry, Hawkeye.))

Major Valerian
*Very well. For those of you who do not know, YA's asked me to take on the role of Krayt from now on. So, if someone else wants to play Nihl, go ahead. If not, I'll play him, as well.*

Darth Krayt walked firmly into the detention room, where the sisters were being held. "It has been a rough day for you, I assume. But it is what it needs to be done in order for my legacy, and the Rule of One, to continue. Ivana, you'll do as I tell you. If you keep running away from me, I'm afraid I'll have to hunt you down everytime. So please try to make things a little bit easier, won't you?" He said coldly, as he turned to the rest of the prisoners, "From now on, if you don't behave, you'll find yourself counting less and less family members at each dinner."

--- Meanwhile ---

"Blast! How could this happen?? Jariah, prep the ship---again. We're not losing that shuttle." Cade ordered.

Young_Angel
As the four sisters held each other, Kira glared hard at Krayt. "Jesscroonie Dopot Sleemo!"

"Kira! Calm yourself!" Joanna said to her, placing a hand on her arm.

Ivana glanced down, and stood up from her sisters grasp. Then she looked up at Krayt, trying hard to fight the tears. "Fine. But know this... if I do have a child that's strong in the Force... I promise, I'll protect him from you. And your Sithspawns." The young girl glared up at him, feeling the strength to stand up against Krayt.

(Meanwhile)

"Aye aye, Cap'n!" Jariah said, running towards the cockpit. "Yeah! Finally, another battle! This day just keeps on gettin' better! Whoo!"

Azlyn turned to the Governor. "Don't worry, Governor. We'll find them. Just go back home, and take care of everybody here."

Javal nodded. "Thank you. Please. Bring them home..."

The young woman nodded. "We will." After that, Javal went off the ramp, and the Mynock's door closed. Then the ship began to rise off the ground.

Mando' Ade
fas watched from afar as the mynock took off. "just as i thought, trying to go back and get her again. well this time we'll be more prepared." he logged their takeoff on his datapad and climbed into his modified tie interceptor. he had elongated the cabin and wings to add storage for food, a flight computer and a hyperdrive. he had also put in new controls and repainted it in his favorite colors, red and green. lastly, he had exchanged the four blast cannons for 2 quadlinked blasters and a small load of proton torpedos. it could hardly be called a tie interceptor. he called it the scavenger. he began takeoff, staying a good distance away from the mynock. "yes, and once they attack, i'll hit them from the rear, yesss!"

Young_Angel
((Hey, we still playing, right guys? Oh, just a reminder, this is how Ivana's sisters look:

Joanna: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/K/KC/KC9/KC94/1230948014_1606_full.jpeg

Kira: http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Onna_Elwood/anime-15.jpg

Meme: (without the cat) http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/YugiohRoxs/Anime/Anime%20Girls/NekoinHat.jpg

That's all I wanted to share. big grin ))

Young_Angel
((Yep. Still waiting on everybody...))

Hawkeye113
((May I rejoin now?))

Young_Angel
((Well... I don't know what the others will say, Hawkeye. Sorry. sad Besides, I don't know where the other players are at.))

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Young_Angel
As the four sisters held each other, Kira glared hard at Krayt. "Jesscroonie Dopot Sleemo!"

"Kira! Calm yourself!" Joanna said to her, placing a hand on her arm.

Ivana glanced down, and stood up from her sisters grasp. Then she looked up at Krayt, trying hard to fight the tears. "Fine. But know this... if I do have a child that's strong in the Force... I promise, I'll protect him from you. And your Sithspawns." The young girl glared up at him, feeling the strength to stand up against Krayt.

(Meanwhile)

"Aye aye, Cap'n!" Jariah said, running towards the cockpit. "Yeah! Finally, another battle! This day just keeps on gettin' better! Whoo!"

Azlyn turned to the Governor. "Don't worry, Governor. We'll find them. Just go back home, and take care of everybody here."

Javal nodded. "Thank you. Please. Bring them home..."

The young woman nodded. "We will." After that, Javal went off the ramp, and the Mynock's door closed. Then the ship began to rise off the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.