hand book for defeating wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
was curious who could defeat wonder woman using or exploiting weakness's without simply slaughtering her with abstract level attacks.
what heroes/villains can beat her from either company and why.
what are her faults that can be explointed?

confused

http://www.emeraldcitycomics.com/uploaded_images/WonderWomanCv1-734505.jpg

Zack Fair
Superman uhuh

Priest
Superman.

Wild Shadow
ok what can superman do to take her down?.. i mean she is a better skilled warrior then him.

Priest
He one shots her.

I'm Bran
A much better thought out thread than what the other guy makes...

Too bad it's about Wonder Woman.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Priest
He one shots her.

i think supe needs to bring his A game unless he has already one shot her in the past..

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ok what can superman do to take her down?.. i mean she is a better skilled warrior then him.

hoover

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
hoover

what trying to get at are weakness's explanations.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThunderGodEneru
ok what can superman do to take her down?.. i mean she is a better skilled warrior then him. Use his superior strength, speed, and durability to outlast her or KO her?

Silent Guardian
just back hand her

psycho gundam
Originally posted by I'm Bran
A much better thought out thread than what the other guy makes...

Too bad it's about Wonder Woman. qft, no offense hitman.

anyway, someone can just poison diana with gas, she's not blocking that.
wink gas attack for the win.

Wild Shadow
can FIRELORD take her out?

Mindset
Any male comic character can.

man > woman

Zack Fair
^ it r fact

The Great Galen
12 inch meat stick.

Wild Shadow
so is anybody taking this thread seriously? really like names of ppl and power sets to take the amazon princess down for being such a k@k tease.

Mindset
a kak tease?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
a kak tease? K at K

I believe it was a less successful white supremacist group in the 60's.

Why it was brought up here, I haven't the foggiest.

Sin I AM

man > woman

qft, women > men otherwise all your favorite characters would be gay and not in a good way, like midnighter

anyway wanda and jean ftw

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
qft, women > men otherwise all your favorite characters would be gay and not in a good way, like midnighter

anyway wanda and jean ftw I'm gay for you

Sin I AM
I'm gay for you

if your trying to get a rise outta me young man, your looking up the wrong skirt wink

binary ftw
stardust (i think its a girl)

Mindset
you're getting a rise outta me!

ok I'm done

Wild Shadow
if your trying to get a rise outta me young man, your looking up the wrong skirt wink

binary ftw
stardust (i think its a girl)

why can they win whats so special about them?

Sin I AM
lol at mindset, I can perform tricks that'll prevent you from "rising" ever again, but in a good way smile

why can they win whats so special about them?

hmmm well jeans telepathy imo is second to only charles, and he shielding is not to be messed with she could simply mindwipe ww while casually sipping tea.

hom wanda can wipe her outta existence with but a word

the binary fight would be harder but I see it 6/10 due to carols energy output, I may be wrong though

Nestical

man > woman

laughing

Wild Shadow
i thought she was protected by the gods from telepathic attacks?

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut baby!

carnage52
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
just back hand her just STFU

Raoul
Diana is a beast (in a fight i mean, not aesthetically). it's going to take anyone mid herald or above at the very least to take her down, imo.

Wild Shadow
which mid heralds would do the job? what would be their strategy to take her down?

carnage52
which mid heralds would do the job? what would be their strategy to take her down? speedblitz diana really isnt that fast.

Raoul
anyone trying to take down diana is either going to have to be insanely strong, a brilliant energy user, or a damn fine magician.

some green lanterns could do it, shaggy man eiling (the old one, not the sucky current one), black adam, captain marvel (billy), captain atom, Etrigan (maybe), Wally West, and so on...

carnage52
Originally posted by Raoul
anyone trying to take down diana is either going to have to be insanely strong, a brilliant energy user, or a damn fine magician.

some green lanterns could do it, shaggy man eiling (the old one, not the sucky current one), black adam, captain marvel (billy), captain atom, Etrigan (maybe), Wally West, and so on... nah master preppers like bats mr terrific even stark without his armour could do it given time.but a meta would get the job done faster.

Raoul
Originally posted by carnage52
nah master preppers like bats mr terrific even stark without his armour could do it given time.but a meta would get the job done faster.

well if you include prep, that opens up the list considerably...

Wild Shadow
no insane bat/god/slade prep just standard knowledge of opponent and powerset to take her down.

Raoul
no insane bat/god/slade prep just standard knowledge of opponent and powerset to take her down.

oh, well then, my original post...

Wild Shadow
could firelord take her down?

shiv
super sperm ftw.

Eel O'Brien
Going back to your stipulation about exploiting a weakness; It was brought out in JLA that she has an explicit vulnerablility to electricity. By that reasoning, anyone with a powerful enough electrical attack could KO her. I'm gonna say Livewire.

Or Superman could always exploit her weakness to getting punched in the face really really hard... big grin

carnage52
no insane bat/god/slade prep just standard knowledge of opponent and powerset to take her down. y u hatin on the prep?

Draco69
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Going back to your stipulation about exploiting a weakness; It was brought out in JLA that she has an explicit vulnerablility to electricity. By that reasoning, anyone with a powerful enough electrical attack could KO her. I'm gonna say Livewire.

Wonder Woman doesn't have any sort of weakness towards electricity.

This was PIS in one JLA book which contradicts her own book where has never displayed a vulnerability to electricity.

It's like one Avengers issue saying that Thor is suddenly vulnerable to fire when his own book never showed it....

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Draco69

This was PIS in one JLA book which contradicts her own book where has never displayed a vulnerability to electricity.

It's like one Avengers issue saying that Thor is suddenly vulnerable to fire when his own book never showed it....

Oh, okay. Didn't realize that as I don't follow WW too closely.

Can I still go with my 2nd answer?

Or Superman could always exploit her weakness to getting punched in the face really really hard... big grin

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Draco69

then why was she stun when wondergirl used her lightning lasso?

Sin I AM
probably a low showing, we don't use those here

Wild Shadow
hasnt zues used lightning on her in the past?

Sin I AM
that's different, zeus is a skyfather and as such his lightning should devastate any herald leveler

Wild Shadow
since when is she a herald leveler?

i say binary and firelord type ppl should devastate her by their energy attacks roasting her alive.

Raoul

i say binary and firelord type ppl should devastate her by their energy attacks roasting her alive.

fires of hades, and so on...

Sin I AM

high meta low herald same difference, ww can hang with the best of them so those classifications are ambiguous

Wild Shadow
fires of hades, and so on...

magical flames may have different effects then stellar fire and heat...

didnt she get roasted a bit from the sun at a distance when she fought supe.

Sin I AM
what are you trying to get at

Wild Shadow
what are you trying to get at

umm.. that high heat attacks should take her down quiet easily especially when it is coming from a mid lvl herald type ppl.

who can produce heat hotter then the sun.

Sin I AM
meh I don't think you understand ww for being essentially a brick ww is no slouch. her speed durability and h2h make her a force to be reckoned with. only reason binary wins is due to her energy output. and if she has armor and weapons its reverse

shiv
Everyone with enhanced senses, supes, wolverine, WW etc is vulnerable to ultrasound.

Have your henchmen play really bad music real loud while you exploit her empathic connection to animal life by threatening to kill a kitten

Warrior18

man > woman

I think we should pressure the mods into having this fact engrained into the rules. no expression

Sin I AM
if that was the case then wanda wouldn't have shat on the MU and we won't begin to talk about jean

iw is the most powerful of f4
the x-women are greater than the x-men
etd etc

Mindset
if that was the case then wanda wouldn't have shat on the MU and we won't begin to talk about jean

iw is the most powerful of f4
the x-women are greater than the x-men
etd etc PIS

Warrior18
if that was the case then wanda wouldn't have shat on the MU

Maybe the Marvel Universe is just into that sort of stuff. Afterall,who are we to dictate to others what they do in private? *shrugs*

Wild Shadow
wanda had a PMS moment and look what happen to her on lock down.

jean grey was just some chick with no self esteem that had a cosmic entity possess her. she was always whining and crying about morals that almost cost logan his life against magneto... oh and her husband was having an affair.

emma is just a skank but most women will say she is just assertive. a tactic used to defend sex in the city tv show.

Warrior18
Men>women. This video proves it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Wild Shadow
come on guys and ladies name some power sets to take down the amazon princess.

Mindset
Originally posted by Warrior18
Men>women. This video proves it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w laughing out loud

shiv
bfr.

ww's body is dense, not invulnerable. A partial bfr will have her pushing up daisies

shiv
Anything with a sharp point fired from a fancy gun or thrown by a person with superhuman strength can pierce her skin and puncture her heart.

Wild Shadow
a lot of ppl argue that point saying it is no longer true. i myself have yet to see prove of her being immune to sharp point attacks.

shiv
A syringe loaded with nanobots could paralyse her.

Wild Shadow
bad habit of being a women when she sees an attack coming her way..
traumatize from youth and her last relationship. :P

DLNMBu9V0KM

shiv
what trauma? girl had a Good childhood. Raven had a terrible childhood, don't see her throwing her hands up and assuming a defensive posture everytime someone points a gun at her.

Never saw batgirl do that either -who really had a traumatic childhood.

fact is WW is vulnerable to sharp point objects. Without bracelets she's swiss cheeze to gunfire

Sin I AM
so its pis that sue can solo the f4? or that ww could kill Clark? or that emma practically runs the x men? or that a skrull queen could mind screw tony to the position he's in now? get a grip

Wild Shadow
was trying to be funny dont know why you changed your post now it looks like i am D#%k..

umm.. she also had to train in combat their is a reason there for flinching and raising her bracelets.

shiv
well you've just exposed a weakness to WW's face One Superman has exploited thanks to superspeed.

But with a distraction a pro like Green Arrow could lodge an arrow in her brain through an eye socket.

Raoul
magical flames may have different effects then stellar fire and heat...

didnt she get roasted a bit from the sun at a distance when she fought supe.

if anything, they should be hotter, not colder.

also, as far as jean goes, she killed herself rather than allow herself to destroy a universe scott summers lived in... awesome

and emma, no, she isn't a skank. and she doesn't run the x-men. any time scott has told her to get in line, she's done so.

The Great Galen
so its pis that sue can solo the f4? or that ww could kill Clark? or that emma practically runs the x men? or that a skrull queen could mind screw tony to the position he's in now? get a grip

Umm...yeah actually it is PIS.

Sin I AM
fail

Enyalus
lol at mindset, I can perform tricks

You're a clown? Or magician?

J'onn could take her out in addition to Superman or anyone else Raoul mentioned...

...And Wolverine could, too. And Atlas. And Thor. And other characters Raoul didn't list.

Zack Fair
Wolderine gets WTF pawned. uhuh

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wolderine gets WTF pawned. uhuh

Nu-uh he's got a healing factor and can talk 2 animals!!!!

...Plus he killed a Wedingo easily.

Silent Guardian

if you think about it Sue could solo FF under certain conditions. WW could not kill clark, under any condition. Emma runs the x-men to an extent. Cyclops still has some say. And wolvie and other senior x-men are not taking shit from anyone, if they do not want too.
with the Skrull queen who cares she is good. But she was sexy as spiderwoman.

Originally posted by Enyalus
You're a clown? Or magician?

J'onn could take her out in addition to Superman or anyone else Raoul mentioned...

...And Wolverine could, too. And Atlas. And Thor. And other characters Raoul didn't list.

QFT

Eel O'Brien

Wild Shadow
iceman takes her down..

Enyalus
If it helps; here's Grant Morrison's handbook for writing WW...

GM: Blegh! Vomit! Ra ra ughshazampoopies!

No one cares what Morrison has to say. Or any other writer, for that matter.

Eel O'Brien
No one cares what Morrison has to say. Or any other writer, for that matter.

yeah; I don't really care what you have to say, either.

liebe911
Just love her , she will fall big grin

The Great Galen
Morrison was right though heh.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
qft, no offense hitman.

Raoul
qft, no offense hitman.

you'd actually FART at wonder woman?

psycho gundam
there is more than that type of gas you know.....

a little sarin and that's that.

Enyalus
you'd actually FART at wonder woman?

You know...Superman could sing "I Will Always Love You" to her. I mean, he can clearly hit the high notes after FC 7. And it's about love, her apparent weakness.

Raoul
there is more than that type of gas you know.....

a little sarin and that's that.

i really don't know if that would have any effect...

You know...Superman could sing "I Will Always Love You" to her. I mean, he can clearly hit the high notes after FC 7. And it's about love, her apparent weakness.

love? i thought it was his enormous... sense of righteousness?

Enyalus
love? i thought it was his enormous... sense of righteousness?

Should I worry that you check out Superman's enormous things?

Sin I AM
I like it how men try and identify what it means to be a woman, the audacity !

Zack Fair
Boobz = Women w00tdur

LordofBrooklyn
Despero- The combination of psychic attacks and brute strength should overwhelm her. If he can take down the JLA and JSA combined he can handle Diana.

Thanos- Strong, highly invulnerable, ruthless with energy projection. He has the longrange attacks and could fight her toe to toe and win.

Majestic- Pre-Crisis Superman strength, highly skilled fighter and a great strategist.

Thor- Probably Diana's closest male counterpart but who is superior on every level now with the Odin Force. The God-Blast puts her down.

The Great Galen

Who else is going to though cool

shiv
Renee Montoya is kryptonite to WW.

Juk3n

You mean never having to work and having sex when you like. To have thyne cake and eat it too?

Chicks geta good deal, thats what it means to be a woman stick out tongue

Raoul
Should I worry that you check out Superman's enormous things?

i'd be more worried about diana. i hear she's insatiable.

huh

Warrior18
Originally posted by Juk3n
You mean never having to work and having sex when you like. To have thyne cake and eat it too?

Chicks geta good deal, thats what it means to be a woman stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Boobz = Women w00tdur

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.