Retcon Punch vs. Bat-kick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
Which is stronger?

psycho gundam
the punch can retcon batman's origin.

Mindset
Any retcon will be stopped by a bat-kick

Silent Guardian
punch

Priest
The Bat-Kick retcon's the punch.

iceman24567
Hmm Primes punch or Batmans kick? The Batkick subdued the Spectre no expression

Mindset
http://bp0.blogger.com/_6xoH967aC00/RXsq-hclrQI/AAAAAAAAAA8/PkJInUNKvuA/s320/bat495-3.jpg

Batman will give him the chunt kick

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
http://bp0.blogger.com/_6xoH967aC00/RXsq-hclrQI/AAAAAAAAAA8/PkJInUNKvuA/s320/bat495-3.jpg

Batman will give him the chunt kick dur laughing

I'm Bran
GSP

Mindset
GSP sucks, I could beat him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by I'm Bran
GSP Georges St-Pierre? eek!

I'm Bran
GSP sucks, I could beat him. Not when he can beat two BJ Penns.

BV4yGT_2-Rk

iceman24567
He's going to beat him again too.

psycho gundam
i hope not.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by iceman24567
He's going to beat him again too. He's already beaten two of them, one doesn't stand a chance.

No one can 'ang wit his riddum.

Mindset
GSP would be cool if he wasn't Canadian, and even worse he's from Quebec

I'm Bran
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/9/customsig_83719_qV.gif

psycho gundam
IlgxNcCGUfE&feature

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
noob!

Badabing
Any retcon will be stopped by a bat-kick Originally posted by Priest
The Bat-Kick retcon's the punch. QFTOriginally posted by Mindset

Batman will give him the chunt kick shocklaugh

Bouboumaster

... Dude....

Quebec's chixx >>> Rest of America. cool

And you can't argue with that unless you see it!

I'm Bran
Cl-beMYQ-K0

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... Dude....

Quebec's chixx >>> Rest of America. cool

And you can't argue with that unless you see it! I disagree.

Bouboumaster
Cl-beMYQ-K0

At least, he kick ass cool

Southern_Rebel
Not when he can beat two BJ Penns.

BV4yGT_2-Rk

Hell, it doesn't matter....Fedor is the only man in MMA that matters...he'd beat GSP and B.J. Penn at the same damn time.

Bouboumaster
I disagree.

Stay in your ignorance, then!

But if you have to go there, Montreal in Night is THE BEST DAMN THING! Happy Dance

Women are hot and beautiful, and they speak french, a must! cool

Mindset

But if you have to go there, Montreal in Night is THE BEST DAMN THING! Happy Dance

Women are hot and beautiful, and they speak french, a must! cool Oh, I just realized you're Canadian, ewww.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Hell, it doesn't matter....Fedor is the only man in MMA that matters...he'd beat GSP and B.J. Penn at the same damn time. Anderson Silva would kick his head off though laughing

I'm Bran
Fedor is the only man in MMA that matters... erm

I'm Bran
Anderson Silva would kick his head off though laughing Like Cro Cop did with the headkicks he landed?

Southern_Rebel

Women are hot and beautiful, and they speak french, a must! cool

I hear French women don't shave their arm pits though.... sick

Southern_Rebel
Anderson Silva would kick his head off though laughing

Perhaps, if Fedor wasn't so good at defending against BJJ

Silva is damn good though.

psycho gundam
I hear French women don't shave their arm pits though.... sick montreal's not in france.

Bouboumaster
I hear French women don't shave their arm pits though.... sick

Dude, it's Quebec there, not France! laughing

Bouboumaster
Oh, I just realized you're Canadian, ewww.

Not only that, but I'm from Quebec too. wink

I'm Bran
Not only that, but I'm from Quebec too. wink I don't approve.

psycho gundam
But if you have to go there, Montreal in Night is THE BEST DAMN THING! Happy Dance i'll cosign this one.

the nightlife there is insane.

tsscls
I'm pretty sure the Batkick caused the original COIE.
Do you guys even read DC?
smokin'

Southern_Rebel
Dude, it's Quebec there, not France! laughing

oh, I know...lol....they speak the same language...similar cultures, etc..

carnage52
I hear French women don't shave their arm pits though.... sick or anywhere else for that matter.

Bouboumaster
oh, I know...lol....they speak the same language...similar cultures, etc..

... What?

We rocks the frenchies!

Quebec is a place of badass and chixx, while France is full of whiners! (If we compare it to Quebec, at least. France seems great too, but probably not "Quebec Great"wink

The ONE thing that sucks with Quebec, it's the terrible winter we have.

Southern_Rebel
... What?

We rocks the frenchies!

Quebec is a place of badass and chixx, while France is full of whiners! (If we compare it to Quebec, at least. France seems great too, but probably not "Quebec Great"wink

The ONE thing that sucks with Quebec, it's the terrible winter we have.

Yeah, I've driven through there during the winter before. It gets nasty. I was driving 18 wheelers at the time. Montreal is a beautiful town though. I couldn't live there though....I'm too used to this Gulf coast climate down in Louisiana..lol.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Penn is going to win this fight like the WON the first time. That was some BS by the judges. Close fight but Penn won. Now you heard it hear first. Penn via ko or tko. If Serra can put GSP on queer street drunk what do you think Penn can do once he lands?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Penn is going to win this fight like the WON the first time. That was some BS by the judges. Close fight but Penn won. Now you heard it hear first. Penn via ko or tko. If Serra can put GSP on queer street drunk what do you think Penn can do once he lands? He lost the first time... and he lost the last two rounds...

Serra hit him in the back of the head. If Serra can put him on queer street, then why didn't BJ when he had a whole round to do so when GSP was 'fighting two BJ's'?

Meh, I hope GSP wins, but everything you've said has been said before. Random guesses don't make it happen. We'll see what happens.

Ha Son
Penn is going to win this fight like the WON the first time. That was some BS by the judges. Close fight but Penn won. Now you heard it hear first. Penn via ko or tko. If Serra can put GSP on queer street drunk what do you think Penn can do once he lands?
uhuh

Eddie Bravo scored rounds 2 and 3 in favour of GSP in their first fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He lost the first time... and he lost the last two rounds...

Serra hit him in the back of the head. If Serra can put him on queer street, then why didn't BJ when he had a whole round to do so when GSP was 'fighting two BJ's'?

Meh, I hope GSP wins, but everything you've said has been said before. Random guesses don't make it happen. We'll see what happens.

Okay lets break this down....

Hands - Pretty even maybe slight advantage to GSP but really even in my book

Wrestling - People would think GSP would take this easily but that isn't the case with how good BJ's wrestling is and flexibility

Ground/BJJ - Here is where Penn has the clear decided advantage in this fight. A lot more one-sided then GSP strength's which is striking and wrestling. Penn is pretty even in those while GSP is no where near even with Penn on the ground.

Chin - Very clearly again in favor of Penn.

To me the difference is Penn is the much more well rounded fighter and is strong where GSP is strong. While GSP isn't strong where Penn is. Let me ask you this when have you seen Penn wobbled or Ko? It hasn't happened and doesn't happen. You know why cause he's got a great chin. Now can we say the same about GSP. My money says Penn who is good on his feet will land and hurt GSp who will then try and take him down and probably get reversed and submitted or pounded.

I'm Bran
Stopped reading when you gave GSP the 'hands' advantage.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Stopped reading when you gave GSP the 'hands' advantage.

Then you know nothing about MMA buddy. I said it was pretty even but I would say GSP is the more Technical striker and has better movement boxing. Clearly, you haven't watched enough of their fights.

iceman24567
laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Oooo let me guess you just started watching Penn when he fought Sherk LOL

Mindset
I started watching Penn when he fought Pulver, the second time. smile

I'm Bran
Then you know nothing about MMA buddy. I said it was pretty even but I would say GSP is the more Technical striker and has better movement boxing. Clearly, you haven't watched enough of their fights. I don't understand MMA at all. It's too far above my level to know anything about it.

Better boxing? Freddie Roach iirc has praised BJ's boxing (He has the best boxing in MMA along with Aleksander, Sergei, and AA... meh, AA). He pretty much raped GSP in their first round with it before he gassed. GSP hits hard and fast, but he's not as good or better than BJ, at this point. And the only thing more technical, is that he actually adds leg kicks into his style. Otherwise, BJ has him beat in stand up. GSP's speed, and chin however make it a good fight in the Up stand game, and BJ always has to look for a takedown... GSP doesn't really have to worry about that. Hopefully he proves me wrong though, and drops that dickhole.

I've never watched any of their fights. I hate GSP and BJ.

Ha Son
Then you know nothing about MMA buddy. I said it was pretty even but I would say GSP is the more Technical striker and has better movement boxing. Clearly, you haven't watched enough of their fights.
No way GSP has better boxing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't understand MMA at all. It's too far above my level to know anything about it.

Better boxing? Freddie Roach iirc has praised BJ's boxing (He has the best boxing in MMA along with Aleksander, Sergei, and AA... meh, AA). He pretty much raped GSP in their first round with it before he gassed. GSP hits hard and fast, but he's not as good or better than BJ, at this point. And the only thing more technical, is that he actually adds leg kicks into his style. Otherwise, BJ has him beat in stand up. GSP's speed, and chin however make it a good fight in the Up stand game. Hopefully he proves me wrong though, and drops that dickhole.

I've never watched any of their fights. I hate GSP and BJ.

Did I see you say GSP Chin makes it a good fight? Whoa that pretty much says all I need to know. His Chin is the liability in this fight with Penn which is why I predict Penn winning. Yes your correct the use of leg kicks and speed and boxes is exactly what I'm talking about. When I say hands I thought it was clear I was talking about the Stand-up game not just punching alone lol. Regardless, as I said people just started jumping on the Penn bandwagon calling him a great striker post Sherk which is far from the truth. Sherk just sucks. The fact is he's got a good jab and good boxing no doubt which is why I picked Penn but make no mistake he's not technically better standing then GSP.

I'm Bran
Did I see you say GSP Chin makes it a good fight? Whoa that pretty much says all I need to know. His Chin is the liability in this fight with Penn which is why I predict Penn winning. Yes your correct the use of leg kicks and speed in which he boxes is exactly what I'm talking about. When I say hands I thought it was clear I was talking about the Stand-up game not just punching alone lol. Regardless, as I said people just started jumping on the Penn bandwagon calling him a great striker post Sherk which is far from the truth. Sherk just sucks. The fact is he's got a good jab and good boxing no doubt which is why I picked Penn but make no mistake he's not technically better standing then GSP. GSP has never been rocked except when the dense 5'6 170 probably more pounder threw a wild haymaker that connected with the back of his head. He took what was it, 22 punches (many connected straight on the chin) and still was able to tap out?
Ya, what a liability.

Oh, because I didn't know hands meant stand-up, and I didn't know better technical boxing meant using kicks and speed.

I never jumped on the Penn bandwagon, I've disliked him since before the second fight with Hughes. I wanted Sherk to tear him apart. I want Joe Daddy for Gods sake to win...

Styles make fights. And just because he's more versatile in his stand up, that doesn't mean BJ isn't better, or vice-versa. So far, BJ has proven his stand up is better than GSP in direct comparisons. However, he gassed to shit...

We'll see come fight time however.

psycho gundam
bj is probably has the best boxing skills in the ufc. and his chin is legendary.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I would say Silva has the best boxing in the UFC. As I said Penn has very good boxing which is why I give him the win but in the stand-up as a whole I give a ever so slight edge overall to GSP. Bran, I agree we shall see how it all plays out. I also agree Penn was getting the better of the Stand-up in their first fight. Both have improved I just have seen more improvement and versatility out of GSP these days. Ooo and yes Speed and movement is very much a attribute when comparing boxers.

I'm Bran
I would say Silva has the best boxing in the UFC. As I said Penn has very good boxing which is why I give him the win but in the stand-up as a whole I give a ever so slight edge overall to GSP. Bran, I agree we shall see how it all plays out. I also agree Penn was getting the better of the Stand-up in their first fight. Both have improved I just have seen more improvement and versatility out of GSP these days. Ooo and yes Speed and movement is very much a attribute when comparing boxers. Anderson Silva? I'd say he has the best stand up in the UFC, but boxing?

So has BJ Penn... And you probably seen more out of GSP because BJ doesn't fight that much...

OK, but why are we even on this topic when GSP doesn't even have close to as good as boxing as BJ so far?

batdude123
Christ, I didn't know there was a UFC discussion going on in here. uhuh

Ha Son
I would say Silva has the best boxing in the UFC. As I said Penn has very good boxing which is why I give him the win but in the stand-up as a whole I give a ever so slight edge overall to GSP. Bran, I agree we shall see how it all plays out. I also agree Penn was getting the better of the Stand-up in their first fight. Both have improved I just have seen more improvement and versatility out of GSP these days. Ooo and yes Speed and movement is very much a attribute when comparing boxers.
Silva has the best Muay Thai in UFC, but def not the best boxing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by batdude123
Christ, I didn't know there was a UFC discussion going on in here. uhuh

You missed out or maybe it was a good thing. Ooo and Bran yes Silva has better boxing then Penn. Silva actually has a amateur record and toyed with a big money fight with Roy Jones Jr. but D White wouldn't allow it.

Vally Doosh
Bat-kick

batdude123
You missed out or maybe it was a good thing. Ooo and Bran yes Silva has better boxing then Penn. Silva actually has a amateur record and toyed with a big money fight with Roy Jones Jr. but D White wouldn't allow it.

Because Jones Jr. would knock him out in a strictly boxing match.

Ha Son
Truth.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Agreed totally. However, Silva's boxing > then Penn's

Ha Son
Agreed totally. However, Silva's boxing > then Penn's
nah..

I'm Bran
You missed out or maybe it was a good thing. Ooo and Bran yes Silva has better boxing then Penn. Silva actually has a amateur record and toyed with a big money fight with Roy Jones Jr. but D White wouldn't allow it. He has one fight on his record against a can, and possibly another that I've never seen that has him getting TKO'ed.

Vitor toys with a fight with Fedor. Guess Vitor is the best fighter in MMA.

iceman24567
Anderson Silva? I'd say he has the best stand up in the UFC, but boxing?

So has BJ Penn... And you probably seen more out of GSP because BJ doesn't fight that much...

OK, but why are we even on this topic when GSP doesn't even have close to as good as boxing as BJ so far? thumb up Silva is the best stand up in the UFC thats why smart guys try a take down but he is also a good ground defender. Bj Penn is a better boxer than GSP thats why GSP will try and ground him he's a way better wrestler unless he's on his cocky shit laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
He has one fight on his record against a can, and possibly another that I've never seen that has him getting TKO'ed.

Vitor toys with a fight with Fedor. Guess Vitor is the best fighter in MMA.

Using Slippery slope and begging the question fallacies are we?

batdude123
SHOTS FIRED

I'm Bran
Using Slippery slope and begging the question fallacies are we? Using your logic. Apparently it sucks according to you.

Either way, he wanted to fight Roy Jones. Dana wouldn't let him. That means nothing at all, except that he wanted to fight his/a hero.

Bouboumaster
Bump, just to say that St-Pierre owned Penn

psycho gundam
it was quite sad really.

bj penn went down a notch in my book.

Mindset
Penn was drugged before the fight

psycho gundam
with an overdose of fail.

Mindset
with aids

I'm Bran
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it was quite sad really. lies

It was ****ing hilarious.

That's what he gets for being one of the biggest dicks in MMA history pre fight.

Mindset
Isn't he always a dick pre fight?

iceman24567
I told you guys what was going to happen...How did it go?

I'm Bran
Isn't he always a dick pre fight? He told either GSP or his trainer to go fudge himself (with the naughty version).

He said that GSP was on steroids.

He said that GSP had mental problems.

He was that GSP was a bich for tapping (throwing in the towel has to look worse...).

Etc. The whole time he talked shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.